Need Gynoid oder female Android titles

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
T-elos/Thurosis

Need Gynoid oder female Android titles

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:09 pm

Hi @ all :D

I hav too much free time! So i started to search for games with gynoids or female androids but i couldn't find new/older games.. :( .

i hope someone can give me some new Game Titles with gynoids or female Androids...

plz let me know^^

Thank @ everyone who help me :D

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:14 am

Never played Xenosaga but aint Kos Mos a gynoid?
There's a Ghost in the Shell SAC game out for PS2 and PSP.
All I can think of at the moment.
"In war, the soldier's job is to send their enemies to heaven as they stay behind in hell." -anonymous

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:42 am

I beated Xenosaga episode one and two (both) twice :D

that's one of those reasons too, why I'm searching for new or older games with gynoids or female androids.

I already know Metal Lace( 1 and 2) Xenosaga ( I+II), to heart ( 1&2)

now i try to play the chinese game " Planetarian" but the Download web site is full with trojan virus! :shock: !

Kadins

Post by Kadins » Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:49 pm

IIRC, The Bouncer had a robot girl in it, with one good CG cutscene revealing her nature.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:39 pm

Thanks for telling me about this game but i couldn't find anything with google -.-

can you tell me more about this game ?

Which platform ? Pc, PS2 / xbox .... ?

can you tell me the name of this robo girl too ??

do you know more games titles with robo or android girls?

Kadins

Post by Kadins » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:50 pm

Sorry, I was being deliberately vague because I didn't want to reveal spoilers about the game.

It's a PS2 title and made by Squaresoft (or Square-Enix, whatever), and it's 3rd person brawler. The gameplay is average at best but it has high production values and that compensates somewhat. Unfortunately, the main story is very short, you can blaze through it in a few hours, less than that if you skip cutscenes. There are many unlockables and you can see the main story from 3 different characters viewpoints, so that gives the game a little lasting value. You can probably find the game at low cost if you buy it used, there's always a few copies lying around at game trade-in stores.

**** spoiler warnings *****

The robot girl is Dominique, it's revealed about halfway in the story when her combat systems kick in. She's actually an unlockable character but only in the single missions (not the story mode). And there's another gynoid in the game, although you never see any robotic parts on her. I don't remember the name of the other gynoid, but she can shapeshift into a panther, so you'll spot her quickly enough.

**** end spoilers****

I know a few other games that have robot/cyborg girls in it, but none that has more than a minor appearance.

csoloist

Post by csoloist » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:00 pm

Off the top of my head...
Phantasy Star 4 [MegaDrive] has a cute bot that joins your party and is around for most of the game.
Snatcher [MegaCD/Playstation] had uh... snatchers running all about the place.
Syndicate [PC] had agents (male and female) that you had to borg then play with.
The GITS game [Playstation] was rather better than the more recent GITS titles.
Blade Runner [PC] obviously had replicants running about.
In Space Quest 5 [PC] you get to stick a bannana up a killer fembots exhaust pipe (very satisfying).
Marionette Company [DC] has plenty of botty content, i think there was a sequel too.
Uhhh... didn't Power Dolls [PC] have some bot/mech stuff (can't remember), think there were a couple of adult titles but can't remember those either.
Oh well... :)

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:07 pm

oh thank you very much ! ^^

So many titles :lol:

But i hope there are more peoples who post here in with titles ^^