The Truck Driver

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
shutdown
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The Truck Driver

Post by shutdown » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:22 am

Here’s a story I just thought up. If you like it I’ll try and expand on it.

The Truck Driver

I’ve been driving trucks for about 20 years now but it’s always been with companies until about 2 month ago when I brought this one. The reason I brought this one was so I could be my own boss and being on the road since I turned 18 means I’ve never married or had much time for family and friends. Which is something I still......

“WARNING. You have exceeded the maximum time allowed for driving. Please pull over at the next rest stop to sleep.”

“God dammit Jenny! How many times have I told you not to do that? You nearly make me smash the truck every time you do that. Do you want me to have an accident?

I’d wait for a reply but I know there probably wouldn’t be one coming. That was Jenny by the way. My GPAN (Global Positioning Android Navigator) 465e in case you were wondering. I brought her when I got the truck. It was to make my trips a bit more comfortable and cause it’s required by law now as they've the old log books. I keep forgetting every time I wake that she does it. So I haven’t gotten around to get rid of the programming that makes her say that.

“Ok. Can you tell me when the next rest stop will be?” I asked.

“There will be a rest stop in 2.5 miles.” Was all I got from her.

So a few minutes later I pulled into the rest stop and parked my truck and got out to take a leak and to secure the truck for the next 8 hours. By the time I returned to the truck Jenny was already prepared for sleep. So I switched her off and went into the sleeper cab to get something to eat and some sleep. I woke up a few hours later from a nightmare involving my family. I don’t know about you but any dream with my family in it is a nightmare.

So after laying there for a few minutes I decided to try and forget the dream with some help from Jenny. I’ve done it every time I’ve had a nightmare. So I got up and activated her.

“GPAN 465e activated. WARNING. System shows that you have not had the required 8 hours sleep. Driving at this time is against the law.” Sometimes I wonder if I can get rid of those warnings.

“Jenny activate Sex Mode.” I told her after she was finished with her warning.

“Activating Sex Mode. Oh hello Master. Did you have trouble sleeping again would you like me to help you?” I’d keep her in this mode if I could but then I wouldn’t be able to go anywhere.

“Yes Jenny I would like your help” I told her as I grabbed her hand to help her out of the passenger seat.

She was wearing her blue dressing gown that is keep hanging up inside of the sleeper cab behind her seat. I help her into bed with me which is a bit cramped with the two of us there but you have to work with what you’ve got.

THE END maybe????

I can’t really think about how the next part should go. Should there be a malfunction scene or straight old sex or something else entirely. If you have any ideas I’d love to hear them.

gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Post by gynoneko » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:38 am

Might I suggest a malfunction during sex scene?

shutdown

Post by shutdown » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:16 am

Was thinking that but then he'd won't be able to use her again unless it was programmed into her. The other idea i was thinking was an officer busting them.

shutdown

Post by shutdown » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:28 am

I didn't describe her cause i'd rather let the reader use their imagination. but for me she looks like this.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/7430/jenny01r.jpg

gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Post by gynoneko » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:48 am

Kishin wrote:I'd lie to request a bit more detail.

We have no reference for what Jenny looks like, other than that we can be pretty sure she's anatomically correct.
I agree. While the picture you posted is hot, I would like to get more details and descriptions in the story. My imagination seems to get a better grasp when you give us more details to play with.

shutdown

Post by shutdown » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:57 am

I didn't describe her that much as I was trying to give you the impression that not all was what it seamed but I guess I should've let out the Global Positioning Android Navigator.

shutdown

Post by shutdown » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:41 am

I just started a continuation for this story but I've decided to leave this one as it is. The new one will go into a bit more detail then this one.
I was wondering if anyone would like to proof read for me and to give me some hints for my writing it would be appreciated. And if anyone would like me to proof read for them I can do that also.