Story search

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Blabbane

Story search

Post by Blabbane » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:13 pm

One of the great things about FC's stories section and its associated story archive is the sheer mass of talented and original pieces dating back years. Unfortunately it also makes it incredibly difficult at times to find "that one piece" from sometime "back then". I think you know what I mean ;)

I've been looking back and there was one story I've been trying to hunt down - a double posting if I recall correctly, each with a different viewpoint. One was from the typical viewpoint of a person interacting with a fembot, but the other was the same situation but from the fembot's angle. One showed what appeared to be emotions, the other completely devoid of it. For the life of me I can't seem to find it, but I'm gathering one of you just "might" remember the one I am talking about. If you do happen to recall it I would love to know, because for the life of me I'm at a loss. :)

McLane
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by McLane » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Blabbane

Post by Blabbane » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:23 am

That's the one. Very nice catch. I figured someone had a better memory ;) Thanks a bunch.

McLane
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by McLane » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:41 am

You're welcome ;)