Robots in Control?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Cerulesta

Robots in Control?

Post by Cerulesta » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:25 pm

H-hello~

I'm very new here, and I can't help but wonder if anyone else shares this particular interest with me, seeing as for the most part I seem to be a minority.

A good deal of ASFR material seems to focus on the idea of control, that a human can manipulate 'their' robot into doing whatever they want, like a puppet. But what about the opposite? Being the sexually-submissive sort, my fantasies revolve instead around myself being dominated by an android, whose mechanical power I'm helpless to stand against.

I've even gone on to consider the idea of being transformed into a robot by a robot -- one who wants to make me 'like him' and won't take no for an answer.

Aside from the fact that my interest is directed more toward androids rather than gynoids (is that allowed here? I know this is a board for fembots but I couldn't find anywhere that had what I was looking for...), am I the only one that enjoys these sorts of things? I'm curious. I'd like to know I'm not alone.

Cerulesta

Post by Cerulesta » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Well I suppose that, with my being a woman, if I were to be turned into a robot I'd qualify, right? Heh heh. Hopefully that'll be enough to fit me in here, regardless of my differing tastes.

I'm glad these boards won't shun me simply because I prefer androids; it's a relief, honestly, as I was a little nervous. Lack of material isn't really a terrible issue -- I tend to lean toward things that others don't in my other fetishes as well, so I'm very much used to having to make my own material rather than looking for it.

Thank you very much~

Cerulesta

Post by Cerulesta » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:02 pm

I don't think my desire for androids has anything to do with my ability to find love in the real world; I've been happily coupled for four years running now. I've just always had a fascination with robots in general, and something about their inhuman, metallic nature and attempts to become like us is intriguing and arousing to me. Hence, I like androids that actually appear a bit more robotic in nature. My favorite to date is Robo-Ky from the Guilty Gear fighting games (who also happens to be my icon) ^^; Eheheh. There's a fine line between what I consider "too robotic" and what I consider "too human", though. I've always been picky like that, and it's frustrating.

As for my transformation fantasy, I'm pretty sure that simply stems from my incredibly sexually-submissive nature. I lust after the idea of being dominated completely in many a form, and to be turned into an obedient robot would fulfill that beautifully. Even better if I still happened to have my mind after being transformed into a gynoid, but was unable to disobey orders or commands~

I'm a completely straight woman, though, so I'm regrettably not very interested in anything female when it comes to sexuality -- including transgendered things. I prefer the things I'm attracted to, whether they be human, robot, or something else, to be distinctly masculine in appearance.

It's pleasing to know that you're so interested, though. I figured I was a minority, but to be able to talk about this with someone is very refreshing. I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of this; I've only recently allowed myself to accept that I have a fetish for robots, you see.

Cerulesta

Post by Cerulesta » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:42 pm

I've shared my other fetishes with him, but I've only just admitted this one to myself -- so he doesn't know yet. But knowing him, he'll probably already have guessed at it. He knows I've crushed on androids in the past. He's a very open and accepting man, so I'm not at all worried about telling him. I consider myself very lucky to have him.

What's your last girlfriend's username, if you don't mind me asking? Just so I know who to look for. It'd be nice to have another girl to talk to about these things; I must admit I feel rather awkward sometimes at being surrounded by boys, even though I've grown used to it.

Also, another question. What should I do if I'm looking for some sort of roleplay? That's the main way I've always enacted my fantasies.

Cerulesta

Post by Cerulesta » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:53 pm

Thank you very much -- I've posted a roleplay topic now for anybody who's interested. I hope asking for somebody to play as an android rather than a gynoid isn't too much to ask!

Already, though, I've gotten quite a few messages with people interested in talking to me. Is that because there aren't many girls around here, or what? I'm curious. I feel rather like I'm getting swarmed... not that I mind all that much. I'm more flattered than anything, and I feel a lot more at home here than I thought I would.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:36 am

Nope, you're certainly not the only one around here that wants to be transformed into a robot around here!

Just wanted to welcome you to this place
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

PsychoKirby

Post by PsychoKirby » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:01 pm

Welcome! Good to have you here. :D

Anyway, as for me, I'm not really that interested in my gynoid being submissive, but at the same time I'm not interested in her being dominative. I sort of want a mutual relationship, I guess. I'm not really interested in robot sex (though I am interested in that, of course) as much as I am robot love. I guess if I had a companion robot (a term I insist on using, since it covers both relationships and sex) I would see it more like a partnership, with both of us being supportive of each other (although she would most likely be designed with submissiveness in mind). It'd be sort of neat trying to get her to have some thoughts of her own, wanting something for herself, I guess. Not that it'd really work, but it would be a nice way to show I respect her. Anyone else feel that way?
<b><i>"To you, a robot is a robot. Gears and metal; electricity and positrons. Mind and iron! Human-made! If necessary, human-destroyed! But you haven't worked with them, so you don't know them. They're a cleaner, better breed than we are."</i></b>

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:52 pm

Are you talking about fembots? :? I mean,sounds like ya need an organic companion rather than a fembot,no ?. :?

PsychoKirby

Post by PsychoKirby » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:15 pm

No, I mean fembots. Organic companions have...too much opportunity to go wrong. I guess what I mean is that even though I know a fembot would just be a machine, I'd treat it with the same respect I would any person.
<b><i>"To you, a robot is a robot. Gears and metal; electricity and positrons. Mind and iron! Human-made! If necessary, human-destroyed! But you haven't worked with them, so you don't know them. They're a cleaner, better breed than we are."</i></b>

Kuro

Post by Kuro » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:04 am

I am female and am interested in both gynoids and male androids. I'm also interested in becoming a cyborg or robot of some kind. So no, you're certainly not alone in this.

Cerulesta

Post by Cerulesta » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:35 pm

Oh, so I'm not the only girl around here who likes the idea of male robots? That's rather refreshing, and bit relieving as well, honestly. I'm glad I'm not completely alone -- no offense, guys, but as a new girl it does feel a little awkward being surrounded by nothing but men, even if they do share my interests to an extent. Ehehehe ^^;

Svengli

Post by Svengli » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:03 pm

Ah, Welcome Cerulesta...

I think it's important for all of us with a kink to support others with a kink, whether the kink links to ours or not...

My kink leans very much towards possessing a submissive fembot but I want to welcome all kinds and all desires here...

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:33 am

I think it's important for all of us with a kink to support others with a kink, whether the kink links to ours or not...

My kink leans very much towards possessing a submissive fembot but I want to welcome all kinds and all desires here...
I'll cosign on this,so long as the idea of the site known as FEMBOT Central not be overly analyzed/criticized then ultimately retooled to be everything but dedicated to fembot fetishists. :?

still time
Banned

Post by still time » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:44 am

I'm curious, on most sites I've seen, people usually like opposite sex robots or same sex robots.
Is there anybody here who could fall for both sexes, even if purely physical?

FembotsInCharge3

Re: Robots in Control?

Post by FembotsInCharge3 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Cerulesta wrote:H-hello~

I'm very new here, and I can't help but wonder if anyone else shares this particular interest with me, seeing as for the most part I seem to be a minority.

A good deal of ASFR material seems to focus on the idea of control, that a human can manipulate 'their' robot into doing whatever they want, like a puppet. But what about the opposite? Being the sexually-submissive sort, my fantasies revolve instead around myself being dominated by an android, whose mechanical power I'm helpless to stand against.
From my user name, you can probably guess that bossy robots are an interest of mine, too! Being a straight guy, my tastes run to bossy fembots, but it's still a dominant machine.

I wrote a story "The Nannybot" that is sort of on this theme, though I have yet to finish it. It isn't transformation, but it is a robot cominating its creators.

http://www.fembotcentral.com/viewtopic. ... ght=#37040

There are several subsequent posted chapters, and I really do plan to finish it...eventually.

Loverbot
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Loverbot » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:37 pm

As a mosty submissive female( in the BDSM sense, my boyfriend can attest i have my bossy moments) I do not find male androids very apealing one of the lures to ASFR for me was the control.. or lack there of. Personaly i like my partner to enjoy playing with there fembot and i very much enjoy acting in that role.

So saying all that..on the other side of the coin if the android or fembot was in control that is an entirly diffrent matter and we get into my women in peril fetish which i will not go into here :oops:

Xette

Post by Xette » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:44 am

This post actually made me get off my ass and sign up instead of lurking on this forum.
I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I wasn't quite sure if there were many girls here so I was a bit unsure about posting.

I'm into the same thing. Dominant andriods, I guess. Or robots of any kind that act outside my control, like true AIs. I thought the internet would be full of this kind of stuff, but really, this is the only place I've found that comes close but it's mainly fembots.

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by keraptis » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:50 am

Xette wrote:This post actually made me get off my ass and sign up instead of lurking on this forum.
I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I wasn't quite sure if there were many girls here so I was a bit unsure about posting.

I'm into the same thing. Dominant andriods, I guess. Or robots of any kind that act outside my control, like true AIs. I thought the internet would be full of this kind of stuff, but really, this is the only place I've found that comes close but it's mainly fembots.
I think that's out there if you know where to look. Two fiction archives you might want to try are:
http://www.mcstories.com
http://www.many-realms.net/LTBSA

Each of these archives contains a very broad range of material, only a fraction of which is likely to appeal to any one person.

One very short story that came to mind when I saw your post is this one:
http://www.many-realms.net/LTBSA/stories/cyborgs.html

Here are three more stories, written by one of the very best erotic writers I've seen on the Internet, that might fit what you're looking for:
http://www.mcstories.com/InTheBack/index.html
http://www.mcstories.com/Synthetic/index.html
http://www.mcstories.com/SubRoutine/index.html

If these stories don't interest you, I might be able to dig up something more suitable if I knew what to look for. Curious to know what you think.

And thanks for de-lurking!