Ending

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
dwa604

Ending

Post by dwa604 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:44 pm

If you were to make a ASFR video, how would you end it? Like what would be your conclusion?

Mine would be a malfunction causing the fembot to do damage (i.e., hurt the owner, bumping into walls). I don't know why but for me that seems to be very attractive. What about you guys?

AK
Banned

Post by AK » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:42 pm

[POST REMOVED]

Borias

Post by Borias » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:47 pm

Last edited by Borias on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

AK
Banned

Post by AK » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:15 pm

[POST REMOVED]

Outsider

Post by Outsider » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:27 pm

Borias wrote:"And they all lived happily ever after."

I can tell you what I don't like, and what waaay too much ASFR material features- the destruction of the gynoid at the end.

:(
QFT.

I really want to do a reawakening story, the opposite of a mind-control story. For example, imagine two characters, Alice and Beth, are in love. Alice transforms into a fembot. Either something goes wrong during the transformation, or psychological stress and Alice's submissive personality lead to a situation where Alice isn't there any more. She may be reprogramming herself to transform herself into Beth's unthinking slave. Beth discovers this and tries to prevent this. She loves Alice and wants Alice to stay with her. In the end, Alice discovers herself. She finds a way to submit to Beth while being more fully herself. Beth finds a way to guide Alice while leading Alice into something greater.

AK
Banned

Post by AK » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:34 pm

[POST REMOVED]

Brianna 1365 Gamma
Banned

Post by Brianna 1365 Gamma » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:53 pm

[POST REMOVED]

Lithorien
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by Lithorien » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:15 pm

I can't describe a solid image, so I'll describe a feeling: Warmpth and control (the robot controlling me). Sort of like A Doll and her Teddy, but not quite.. hard for me to describe.

dwa604

Post by dwa604 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:50 pm

Wow i was actually expecting similar answers. In fact, they are completely unexpected in my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

ASFRyan
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by ASFRyan » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:42 pm

A good story should follow a classic tragedy plotline.

Heroine of virtue meets disturbing end resulting in permanent robotic-laced outcome.

The badguy has to win, or at least score some pretty lasting blows otherwise it's got no teeth.
"I never knew anyone who wanted to be a robot."

dwa604

Post by dwa604 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:26 pm

ASFRyan wrote:A good story should follow a classic tragedy plotline.

Heroine of virtue meets disturbing end resulting in permanent robotic-laced outcome.

The badguy has to win, or at least score some pretty lasting blows otherwise it's got no teeth.
I just saw that a few weeks ago. I wonder when the 2nd season will be out. It is exactly my kind of taste.
Last edited by dwa604 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

barakuda
Technosexuality: Built

My ending

Post by barakuda » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:02 pm

I would write a ironic movie end. A seemingly mad scientist builds perfect robotic women. they dress like playboy models. they walk the streets. All the human women get jelous. Even the women of adult film get so jealous they team up with the church going women. they have political discussion and battles in congress about whatr5 to do about these robotic women. The Scientist is deemed mad and crazyhas warns of comming end. The human women take matters into there own hands has they start to riot. The Congress orders the scientist to shut down his whole army of women. He prtest and is arested has scream the end is comming if shut them down.Finally all the robotic women were finally stopped. But then we see the huge alien ship orbiting earth and they send army with weapon that make the humans submit very easily. Come to find the mad scientist in his work intercept a message from space and learned of the comming attack and how the aliens plan to take over earth. The Army of perfect women who were deemed immoral bye religious groups and all the women were built to withstand the technology of the alien attack. The very end is when the queen alien broadcast a message nto the humans saying i see you cleverly built a a army of pwerful weapons and tried hide them desguising them has the most beautiful of your species. To bad for you they seem to have broken down. Then sitting in his cell the scientist whispers to himself I told you so!!!!!

ASFRyan
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by ASFRyan » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:11 am

dwa604 wrote:
ASFRyan wrote:A good story should follow a classic tragedy plotline.

I just saw that a few weeks ago. I wonder when the 3rd season will be out. It is exactly my kind of taste.
Not sure on the reference you're making here, that's just the formula that's successful in 99% of transformation stories. "Built" stories of course have different agendas, and don't adhere to the rules of classic tragedy as consistently. :?
"I never knew anyone who wanted to be a robot."

barakuda
Technosexuality: Built

I hate the detroyed gynoid too

Post by barakuda » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:20 pm

I hate the endings of destroying the gynoid too. Especially when the gynoid gets hits with everything including the kitchen sink, but then is destroyed bye something cheap such has slipping on a banana peel.
Another that irks me is is when the only way the gynoid caqn proves she has feeling for someone is bye sacraficong herself for the person she loves. The person usually feel sad about 2 or three seconds then goes about buissness has usually making thaty person seem less human then the actual gynoid. i think they do this to get the point across the gymoid had feelings but then to have the happy ending. what actually does is make the sacrafice seem like it means nothing when thats usually the climax of the movie.

Barakuda

Gorgo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Gorgo » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:05 am

I hate the endings of destroying the gynoid too. Especially when the gynoid gets hits with everything including the kitchen sink, but then is destroyed bye something cheap such has slipping on a banana peel.
Another that irks me is is when the only way the gynoid caqn proves she has feeling for someone is bye sacraficong herself for the person she loves. The person usually feel sad about 2 or three seconds then goes about buissness has usually making thaty person seem less human then the actual gynoid. i think they do this to get the point across the gymoid had feelings but then to have the happy ending. what actually does is make the sacrafice seem like it means nothing when thats usually the climax of the movie.
I know about that, man. Those type of endings get really repetitive after a while. It's like someone wants to make people feel that sentient androids are a bad thing.

Sad, really . . . :roll:
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. warship approaching it: This is a lighthouse; your call.

visceralpsyche

Post by visceralpsyche » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:01 am

Great topic!

The way I approach my movies is to figure out the ending FIRST. After that it's what Robotman said.... it's all about creating the journey that makes the ending worthwhile.

Endings aren't formed in a vacuum however so whilst I make sure the ending is solid first, I've definitely planned each movie as a whole with a firm idea of the rough storyline and plot.

Music is one of my major inspirations along with still images. I play tracks and cycle through images on my computer to get a feel for what moves me as a combination. Then I try to blend those together and weave them into the story that's in my mind.

I write copious amounts of notes, ideas, dialogue lines etc in a scrapbook, and only then do I consider writing the screenplay in its standard format.

Ending gets written first :wink:

Sorry, not an exact answer to the question the thread poses but then I plan on making lots more stories and I don't fancy giving away the endings to them just yet! :)

Cheers,

Paul

visceralpsyche

Re: I hate the detroyed gynoid too

Post by visceralpsyche » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:08 am

barakuda wrote:I hate the endings of destroying the gynoid too. Especially when the gynoid gets hits with everything including the kitchen sink, but then is destroyed bye something cheap such has slipping on a banana peel.

Barakuda
This is an interesting post for me barakuda because it is similar to the ending of "Eve", the very first movie I ever made. Have you seen it per chance?

Actually for those of you who have seen it ( which probably/hopefully means you bought the DVD from me, thankyou :) ), do you feel barakuda's comment is valid for "Eve"? I'm really interested in your responses and why/why not. Your comments, whether they be praise or criticism, are very valuable to me and go to the heart of this topic in how you as the audience have responded to the way I shot my ending.

Feel free to discuss the ending of "Birth" too if it helps drive the discussion. That one's freely downloadable from my main website (click on my name below).

Cheers,

Paul

WinterRose
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by WinterRose » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:47 am

I have never been partial to berzerk robot or robot is damaged or self destructs catastrophically endings to robot stories. They seem mean and cruel to me and always have. So in that vein, I'm not so much about what I'd LIKE to see as what I wouldn't like. Just my preference, really.