Rarh, Greetings!

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
-Jellyfish-

Rarh, Greetings!

Post by -Jellyfish- » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:08 am

I'm not sure where I'm supposed to post this, but this is basically an introductory thread!

Hello there. I made this account over a couple of years ago and only made one post I think...I've been lurking here for like, many many years!! The truth is I've always been very ashamed of myself for having this 'fetish' (I don't know why, I guess I'm afraid of what people might think)...I've never told anyone about it, EVER. When I woke up this morning I knew it was time to stop hiding and say something, so here I am.

Er, what else? Oh yeah I've got a lot of experience with photoshop so expect to see some manipulations from me!! What photos are okay to edit? Are there copyright issues and stuff?

I'm from the UK by the way. I'd better not say too much more because I don't want anyone I know finding I've been on this site, haha.

-Jellyfish-

Post by -Jellyfish- » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:07 pm

Thanks.
Hah, don't worry, there'll be nothing underage : O
Hmm, well I've tried sending a PM to Robotman but my PMs don't seem to be sending for some reason. : /

-Jellyfish-

Post by -Jellyfish- » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:27 pm

Okay thanks Robotman, I've got it working now!

So here's my first photomanipulation (EVER):
http://www.fembotwiki.com/images/0/05/Girl1.jpg

Lemme know what you think. : )
Phew, that took longer than it was meant to; time to sleep...

General
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by General » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:34 pm

Very nice for a first shot. I like the illusion of depth in her chest. It gives the feeling her skin is a few inches thick and the circuits aren't right under the surface. Plus I am always partial to this particular model from Kindgirls. She has great poses and I always envisioned her as a little fembot.

Welcome to the board.

Korby
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Korby » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:47 am

Yes indeed--very good for a first one! And I have to echo the General's approval of your choice of model...

--k
"Oh shut up Ray don't talk about gettin' with a robot
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef
http://achewood.com

Keizo

Post by Keizo » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:10 am

Awesome manip! I'll also have to echo the others in saying that you picked a great choice for the model. My reason is that she has this look on her face that seems "phoney" like a Stepford-type smile (not to mention she's HOT!). The choice of model and/or scene is always important. And in addition to the great illusion of depth that you've created, I really love how you paid attention to exactly what is underneath the skin. It's really important to me for the image to work that the inside structure supports the form and conforms to the shape.

That said, I'm really glad you decided to become an active member here. Believe me, I know how tough it can be to live with this fetish because we have been beaten down to feel ashamed whether it be by archaic dogma or by guilt for "objectifying" women or even just worry that it will alienate you. Fortunately, the world has become a bit more open minded about these things than even as recent as 10 years ago. As you have seen, tastes vary here, but this is still a great place to know that you are not alone. Welcome and thank you for a great manip! I'm adding it to my favorites folder :D

DukeNukem 2417
Technosexuality: Built

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:23 am

Welcome to the fold, -Jellyfish-.

In regards to being ashamed of your 'fetish' and what other people may think: To hell with 'em! If they think it's not "normal" then just tell them this: One group's idea of normal is usually different than another group's idea of normal; ergo, THERE IS NO NORMAL.

Anyways, welcome to Fembot Central. HOO-RAH!
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"

AK
Banned

Post by AK » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:34 am

[POST REMOVED]

-Jellyfish-

Post by -Jellyfish- » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:16 am

Thanks for your welcomes and compliments everyone!

Yeah I would like to say "to hell with 'em" but I don't think I've got the confidence to come out about something I've kept secret for so long. When did you guys first 'develop' this fetish? For me it's been as long as I've had any kind of sexual thoughts, since I was like, 12 or 13 I think.
I don't really understand it myself, and I'm sort of morally against it in some ways, so it's a bit confusing...
Anyways, I'll try and get another manip done tonight!