Fembot Test Video Now Available

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
VideobyDallas

Fembot Test Video Now Available

Post by VideobyDallas » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:19 pm

Hi again--Paris Kennedy and I shot our first "test video" of a fembot variety. It stars Paris as the hot geeky scientist, Mina Meow as her naughty friend, and Natalie Minx as the robot. It's kind of kinky, but hopefully true to the fetish enough to appeal to at least some of the members of this message board.

Winnie (Paris) shows her new robot off to Tina (Mina)--but when Winnie has to run back to the lab for an emergency, Tina decides to get frisky with the sexy fembot.

11 minutes long.

If you'd like to purchase an advance download of the video, just email me at alexbettinger2@yahoo.com for information.

Only $10!

Here are some vidcaps:

TheSpotConlon
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by TheSpotConlon » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:44 pm

Oh, hell yes! Immediately!

(I still want a Paris-Bot, though. :lol: )

bilbo
Technosexuality: Built

Nice

Post by bilbo » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:56 am

Sounds good. A nice twist would be while Tina's getting frisky with the robot it turns out that Tina's also a robot!!!!! The proper robot is rubbing Tina's crutch so much that she overloads and malfunctions thus showing her true nature. This twist is that Tina's programmed to beleive she's completely human, unlike the Natalie robot.

Or as previously suggested, all three turn out to be robots! Now that would be a robo lust fest........
Gromit is dead long live Bilbo

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:42 am

MMMmmm. twists. I gotta get this.

VideobyDallas

Re: Nice

Post by VideobyDallas » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:17 am

bilbo wrote:Sounds good. A nice twist would be while Tina's getting frisky with the robot it turns out that Tina's also a robot!!!!! The proper robot is rubbing Tina's crutch so much that she overloads and malfunctions thus showing her true nature. This twist is that Tina's programmed to beleive she's completely human, unlike the Natalie robot.

Or as previously suggested, all three turn out to be robots! Now that would be a robo lust fest........
Well, if people seem to really like these characters, we could certainly do something like that. Make it into a series. I'll wait for the feedback.

AB

bilbo

Post by bilbo » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:37 pm

I'm just waiting for download details.

VideobyDallas

Post by VideobyDallas » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:01 pm

bilbo wrote:I'm just waiting for download details.
Email me at alexbettinger2@yahoo.com for purchase/download details. Thanks!

AB

eyebore

Nicely Done

Post by eyebore » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:30 am

Nice job!, especially for your first attempt. The production was very good including camera work, lighting and sound. I may be inclined to agree, that while the sound effects are a nice touch, they could be toned down just a bit, but other than that the technical aspects were great. The acting was quite good as well.

Just a side note...When you have three attractive actresses together to make a fembot fetish video, It would be great if two or more of actresses played fembots, it would double the appeal to this group, but I definitely enjoyed the video and look forward to more videos fro you down the road. I suggest everyone who hasn't gotten around to it yet, check out the video and let Alex know that if he produces an ASFR themed site he can count on support from our community.

By the way those interested in puting together a custom video together
contact me by private message I think Alex and Paris will do a nice job.

VideobyDallas

Re: Nicely Done

Post by VideobyDallas » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:58 am

eyebore wrote:
By the way those interested in puting together a custom video together
contact me by private message I think Alex and Paris will do a nice job.
Yes, Paris and I are definitely interested in taking some robot-themed commissions, since we want to learn more about the various permutations of the theme. Please feel free to contact me about that.

dubhdanaidh

Post by dubhdanaidh » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:50 pm

:?:
Last edited by dubhdanaidh on Sat May 09, 2009 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bilbo

Great Video

Post by bilbo » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:22 am

Hey girls, downloaded the video and loved it. I agree with Eyebore that with three hot chicks at least two should be 'bots. To that end, I refer you back to my idea that in a follow up video, it turns out the randy little Tina is also a bot......I've got a few ideas on that if your interested, send me a pm.

Look forward to either hearing from you or seeing the next installment.

Keep it up