My Own Little Growing Gallery of Fembot Pics.

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
Zekewhipper

My Own Little Growing Gallery of Fembot Pics.

Post by Zekewhipper » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:59 pm

Hello Folks,

I occasionally do some photo manipulations. I have begun to post some of them on the DeviantArt site here (if anyone is interested):

http://zekewhipper.deviantart.com/

With regards,

Zekewhipper

p.s.: Personally, I like to use the term "fembot" as pertaining to a human female cyborg as opposed to a entirely artificial female like a gynoid.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:26 am

Very nice.

I especially enjoy that plastiskin body suit, now that would be quite something to be sealed into.

And alright, I find the fembot wife look very hot.

But much enjoyed most of them to be honest.
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Zekewhipper

Post by Zekewhipper » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:39 am

Thanks for the praise Stephaniebot.

I surprised that some people have liked the plastiskin picture considering it is so crudely done. As I said in the description, it was slapped together just as a techniques test image.

As for the "fembot wife" pictures, those are of my wife wearing one of her old silver catsuits. We really need to get her a couple of new suits.

I've got about a half dozen pictures in the works all the time, but finishing them is slow going. I have two that need text, but I'm having troubles coming up with what to put down. One is a homage to the old sci-fi series "U.F.O." and the other is to the series "V". Both show a female alien in modern sexy (cat)suit uniforms being part of new invasions of Earth. I just don't know yet what I want them to be saying in their pictures.

Zekewhipper

Post by Zekewhipper » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:18 pm

I've added some more images to my DeviantArt gallery if anyone wants to see them.

They're not what most people would call fembot pictures, but I've always prefered to use the term "fembot" to mean a female cyborg. "Gynoid" is the term I prefer to use for female humanoid robots.

The pictures will probably appeal most to those folks that are inclined toward the technical means at achieving mind-control, alien invasions, and suspended-animation.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:47 am

Thanks for the tip off, especially as it came at a time when I had the free time to enjoy the pics.

Its fair to say they were all pretty hot for me, or hotter. :D
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Zekewhipper

Post by Zekewhipper » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:15 pm

Thank-you, I'm glad you enjoyed them. What in particular do you think I do well as opposed to not so well with my manipulations?