How to gain access to uploading on fembotwiki.com

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
THOR

How to gain access to uploading on fembotwiki.com

Post by THOR » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:16 pm

What do I need to do to start an account?

THOR

Fantastic!

Post by THOR » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:27 pm

May I have an account?

Is there a place to post stock images that are 'fembot-like' or that may be maniped?

Thanks,
Thor

THOR

Stories

Post by THOR » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:30 pm

I would absolutely love to find out if there are any additional stories lurking around out there concerning Courtesy Suites... my favorite fembot story of all time! Any leads?

ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Stories

Post by ehy » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:59 am

[quote="THOR"]I would absolutely love to find out if there are any additional stories lurking around out there concerning Courtesy Suites... my favorite fembot story of all time! Any leads?[/quote]

Hey, thanks! One of my favorites too. :-)

I think all the Courtesy Suites stories that I finished can be found at the backup site for All Under Control: http://p-synd.com/auc .

There's also a Courtesy Suites story written by DB, called Lisa's Tale, which diverges somewhat from my concept of the place but you may like it too depending on what aspects of Courtesy Suites you enjoy. You can find that (and more of DB's work) at http://www.many-realms.net/LTBSA/index3.html#DB .

I've been toying with the idea of doing some more writing, but honestly it's not too likely to happen, and if it did, it probably wouldn't be Courtesy Suites. There's just not a lot of room for conflict in those stories - by design, it's a place where you get everything you want. I could write variations on the same couple of stories I've already written, but that just doesn't hold my interest.

Always nice to hear of people enjoying my work!

EHY