ur idea of an android

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
PHILBOT88
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

ur idea of an android

Post by PHILBOT88 » Sun May 25, 2008 5:08 am

im not real good at trying to put my ideas onto paper so please bear with me every one.

wot is an android??

my idea is an android weather it be male or female is a robot that looks like an every day human in looks i.e they look human and have all the human pysical looks skin colour and detail etc.

but on the inside are full of a complex aray of circuitry, wiring, all manner of electronic componats and mechincal parts, needed to operate them, basicaly a machine all contain within a human looking body.

surly that is an android a robot that looks human but as a robot is a machine so is an android but only looking more human a walking computer so to say.

im watching some 80,s style science fiction series,s containing both male ans female androids all totaly robotic but looking human when they have malfunctioned there repaired and u can see there circuitry inside them.

y is it these days androids seem to be more organic based not my idea at all of wot a android should be surly a machine is a machine circuit boards and wiring ??

well thats my idea any way.

xodar

Post by xodar » Sun May 25, 2008 10:11 am

An android is a robot that closely resembles a biological human. The closer the better, that is, the more the term "android" would apply.

I suppose a realistic dog robot would be a "canoid".

To me, a robot is not specifically made to resemble a biological entity, but is simply a practical mechanical device to perform certain functions people either don't want to or can't. The robot's appearance can be purely mechanical or electrical.

However, "robot" is also the generic term for both.

That's how I see it, anyhow.
Last edited by xodar on Mon May 26, 2008 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You can believe me, because I never lie and I'm always right." -- George Leroy Tirebiter.
If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't give a rat's ass.
http://www.bbotw.com/product.aspx?ISBN=0-7414-4384-8
http://www.bbotw.com/description.asp?ISBN=0-7414-2058-9

PHILBOT88
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

android

Post by PHILBOT88 » Mon May 26, 2008 6:17 am

i think at the end of the day an android is a robot is a machine!!! in human form.
i think most of the writers here have that idea as well as most if not al the images posted show this "android, human form inside operated by electronics"!!!

thats my thought .

its a shame most of the films etc these days seem to loss that idea!! as they are more organic in nature, if a android is surpose to be a robot than surly a robot is a machine mechanical.!! surly that isnt a true android?? more like a synthic human??

Remy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: ur idea of an android

Post by Remy » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:07 am

PHILBOT88 wrote:wot is an android??
To me, I'd say an android is a machine with a human appearance. It can be treated like an organic human being, to the point of being mistaken for one, but instead of flesh and bone, it's usually made of ciruitry and silicon.

There may be a few exceptions, but that's my general description.
If it is possible for man to love machine, is there any way for the machine to love him back? I'd like to think so.