The Android Riots of 2033 Chapter III - Is Only Skin Deep

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
agent_smith

The Android Riots of 2033 Chapter III - Is Only Skin Deep

Post by agent_smith » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:15 pm

"Oh, there's more? We are currently in a war that that is very unpopular with most of the American people, and we are dealing with sensitive, classified technology that same public does not know exists. What more could there possibly be to know?" Dr. Lydell ranted.

"Are you finished whining like a big baby whose asshole is chafed in his diaper? If China or lets's say Al-Qaida gets robots like Michelle here, we are all in for an even rougher War on Terrorism on an unbelievable scale. It's bad enough seeing a little child with explosives strapped to it explode. What if the child was the explosive? So, doctor there is much to know. I seem to think that we're just stratching the iceburg on this one." Charlie said.

"I see where your logic is going with this," Dr. Lydell said. "You see how advanced Michelle is. What if these android armies turn on us humans? Humanity is not exactly prepared to fight an A.I. that can control our entire networks, weapons and infrastructure. If Westworld was any indication, we might just be headed for a new dark age."

"I totally agree with you, Doctor. That is one reason that the Pentagon is not taking any chances. I have something else that you need to see. Do you remember the Jessica Lynch incident?" Charlie said.

"On March 23, 2003 the United States Army's 507th Maintenance Company and the 3rd Combat Support were ambushed near Nasiriyah, Iraq. Private First Class Jessica Lynch was considered a war hero." Michelle said.

"I was in that convoy with Combat Support. Let's just say that there was more than spare parts in that convoy. I was one of those severely injured. Jessica's no hero. She even admitted that her weapon jammed." Charlie said.

"Sounds like some unresolved issues. The girl survived. She made it out alive. I think that deserves a Bronze Star Medal, Purple Heart and a Prisoner of War Medal." Dr. Lydell looked up from the Wikipedia display.

"Well, I lost an arm, a leg and had a bloody left eye." Charlie said as she swiftly BDU top off to reveal her perky breasts contained in a military issue sports bra. She then untied her boots, and unbuttoned her BDU pants and slid them off to show a matching panties. She turned around in her bra and panties, as if to give him a full view - and it wasn't a bad one!

Charlie was possibly one of the most beautiful young women he had ever seen. She had brown hair that fell to just below her shoulders, deep brown eyes and a nose that gave her just a perfect profile. The tight sports bra accentuated breasts weren't too large or small, just right for her toned, lean figure and two of the most statuesque, athletic-toned legs - and a spectacular, firm ass that topped them. Her light, even tan covered every inch of her smooth, toned body.

He was hard as a rock by now, and she quickly removed her bra and thong, stepped out of her heels and began walking up to Dr. Lydell very deliberately. "Now, Doctor. Don't be so surprised by what you see. Your android walks around here naked all the time."

"I don't understand why are you doing this?"

Charlie grabbed his hand and put it on her right arm. "This arm is an advanced prosthetic created by nanobots." She lifted her right leg. "The same goes for this leg. My left eye was replaced by an advanced camera not too different from a webcam, with a built in heads up display that has a zoom in lens and image processing capability. I also have an implant so I can upload and download any info using WiFi, Radio, Satellite, Bluetooth and Cellular networks. Look at the screen over there."

Dr. Lydell could see himself on the large flat screen TV that hung at one end of the lab. He waved his hand in front of her face and saw the result on the screen.

"You're a cyborg? I didn't even detect you." Michelle said.

"My systems, like yours are shielded." Charlie said.

"I thought Claudia Mitchell was the first. You're a bionic woman. I was an intern on that project and then a consultant on the Sarah Corvin case." Dr. Lydell said.

"She was psychologically unstable. I can sort of understand why. I'm half woman and half machine. Most of the time I'm not sure which part of me is which. The nanobots in my blood regulate my body and gives me incredible healing ability." Charlie said.

"Your arm and hand feels so real. Your leg. Oh, I'm sorry." The doctor almost couldn't control himself.

"Your body temperature tells me that you're aroused, doctor."

"What the hell do you expect? I am a man." Dr. Lydell said.

"Are you still sexually functional?" Michelle asked.

"Of course, I am..." Charlie said.

She places a finger on Charlie's lips. Charlie stops talking. "Let me feel your body, like the Doctor did.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Shhh. Just go along with it. Trust me." Charlie coos.

"I'm not a lesbian, you sextoy! I, uhmmm…" Michelle plants a huge kiss
on Charlie's lips, thrusting her tongue down her throat before she has a chance to say more. Charlie's eyes open wide and she still tries to mumble. Eventually relaxes her stance, slowly brings her arms up to embrace Michelle as she begins rubbing Charlie's breasts.
Charlie opens her eyes "Mmm… wait, I uh, … I uh… I'm not really sure what's going on here…. I … oh …"

Michelle rubs her hands up and down Charlie's legs as she begins to lick her pussy. Dr. Lydell walks around behind Charlie and wraps her arms around to grasp her breasts from behind. He massages them deeply for a few minutes.

Charlie is now moaning and breathing hard with her eyes closed, her brow furrowed and mouth open. Dr. Lydell takes one of her hands and reaches down to rub Charlie's firm ass. Hee then starts sliding his fingers in and out of Charlie's anus, which makes her squirm a bit.

Finally, with the two going to town on Charlie's privates, she seems to come to a bit, shaking her head a little, "Wait! What the hell am I doing? I'm not a lesbian, I don't approve of this, Doctor stop, I… uh… oh yes… this feels wonderful, don't stop… stop… Stop! I'm not this kind of person, I! Help! I can't, I… can't control my body! What the hell is happening to me?!"

Charlie began making jerky movements with her arms and head.
She continued, "What is wrong with me?!?! I can't… can't… ERROORRR!!! ERROR! -BEEP!- MALFUNCTION IN PRIMARY IMPLANT MATRIX INTERFACE…What the fuck?! I didn't say that… I… yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!… Help! ERROR…CRITICAL MALFUNCTION... SEXUAL FUNCTION OVERRIDE... Rub my clit! …RESTART…you assholes!… IMPLANT CPU CONTROL…" Charlie's mind was losing control as something in her began working against itself. Her head roughly jerked back. Her eyes had lost the hard look they had not a few minutes ago, and now looked scared. She pleaded, "What is going on!?!?!"

Dr. Lydell calmly replied, "Honey, you're having a malfunction. It seems that your cybernetic implant has more control over you than you thought. Hmm... A human robot. Don't worry, I'll fix you. Will you comply?"

"Fix me?! ERROR… oh yes, keep rubbing my tits!….Oh.. yes… ERROR… What is this?! Charlie asked, almost screaming now, her body locked in an odd jerky dance while the other two probed her privates.

"You're as much an android just like Michelle. There must be some kind of protocol to erase or block your memory. Maybe there is a sleep or hypnosis function. Michelle stop what you're doing and see if you can interface with her." Michelle pressed a dimple on her right shoulder. A small panel opened in her right arm, Dr. Lydell pressed a small button inside and Charlie slowly bent at the waste, powering down like a broken toy.

"Implant Systems are accessible." Charlie recited in an emotionless voice.

"Integrate into dominant personality. Charlie Marie Stephens will follow all instructions and orders from Dr. Eric Lydell without question. Understood?"

"Yes. Implant instructions intergrated into dominant personality."

"Only, Dr. Eric Lydell can give Charlie Marie Stephens ultimate sexual pleasure. Understood?"

"Charlie Marie Stephens will reveal all classified and top-secret information when I ask. Understood?"

"ERROR. Implant cannot comply. Violation of National Security protocol."

"Charlie Marie Stephens will act as normal and complete all missions as instructed. Understood?"

"Now, reset and awaken dominant personality."

Charlie woke up and stood. "What happened to me? You two raped me! Why is my arm panel open?" Charlie closed the panel in her arm.

"We didn't rape you, Charlie. You enjoyed it."

"I... I...uh... Yes... I like it. Only you can give me ultimate sexual pleasure, baby." Charlie smiled. "What did I just say? I'm so horny. What did you do to me?"

"Nothing. I just added a couple instructions. Your implant can control you. I can play you like a violin." Dr. Lydell said.

"No, you can't. You can't control me."

"Suck my dick."

"Yes, bab... No..." She screamed from the pain in her skull. Whenever she resists, the implant sends a surge of intense pain throughout her body. If she follows orders, the implant releases endorphins. In other words, she can get addicted to following orders, which will in turn give her pleasure and cause her to follow more orders. "Yes, baby. Only you can give me ultimate sexual pleasure, baby."

She walked over and unziped his pants and took his hard cock into her mouth and gave him the best head he had ever had. Even better than Michelle's best efforts. When he orgasmed, she licked off every single drop and zipped up his pants.

"Did you like that, Doctor?" Charlie smiled.

"Yes, I do."

"You can control me, but I will continue fight to back." Charlie said.

"Don't fight it. Embrace it. It's not so bad." Lydell said.

Charlie tried to slap Dr. Lydell, but an intense pain shot through her body.

"You can't harm me. The implant won't let you. Now, rub your pussy."

"Yes, baby. Only you can give me ultimate sexual pleasure, baby." She rubbed until her knees, artificial and real got weak and she sat on the floor rubbing her vagina. She had several orgasms.

"You're going to be a good girl, now. Aren't ya?" Dr. Lydell said.

"Yes, doctor." Charlie said.
Agent Smith: Ms. Lawson, You are... taller.

Ms. Victoria Lawson: My appearance and programming is that of a 32 year old woman.

Agent Smith: The Sentinels gave me old data. I'm sorry.

agent_smith

Whatever...

Post by agent_smith » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:19 pm

This may be my last post. Should I continue the story or not?

Everyone wants to give me the cold shoulder. Okay. Evidently an apology is not enough for Fembot Central.

Whatever...

Ms. Victoria Lawson: My appearance and programming is that of a 32 year old woman.

Borias

Post by Borias » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:52 pm

Last edited by Borias on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

agent_smith

Everyone

Post by agent_smith » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:20 pm

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

tectile

Post by tectile » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:00 am

I didn't pick up on the plagerism, what story was ripped off?

Guess I'm loosing my fastball :(

I just thought agent smith doesn't have a clear idea of where the story should go and I just didn't find it interesting.

The tie ins to movies and TV shows is a device that gets really old really quick to.

Agent smith, don't take the above as a slam. I wouldn't want to discourage anyone from writing fembot fiction. I just think you need to try again and get some proof reading as well.

Give it another shot. I am willing to read your work and let you know what I think if you're interested.

Another thing to keep in mind, we have some really talented writers around here that have set the bar pretty high. Dig around in the story archive and you will see what I mean. You have to bring your A game if you want to get positive feedback.

gaius_baltar

Great story!

Post by gaius_baltar » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:26 am

You need more practice, but you're just as good as some of the others I've seen here.

Keep up the good work!

BA2
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by BA2 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:35 am

I like it and I'd be glad to see more if you keep posting.

If you enjoy writing and want to share your stuff with people who have similar interests then please keep at it, don't let the views of guys you've never met hold too much sway in what you do!

The whole plagiarism thing passed me by and quite frankly I'm not bothered who wrote what - I haven't credited the dozens of copywrite pictures I've used as photo-manip sources after all.

BA

Post by 1001011001 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:12 pm

Give us more!