Story Request, Robotdoll's Birthday

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
maax

Story Request, Robotdoll's Birthday

Post by maax » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:18 am

In the vein of his 'Magnificent Toy' and 'Robot Takeover' I remember a story about a Birthday Doll that Robotdoll wrote but I can't seem to track down. Any link would be appreciated.

The Collector
Banned

Post by The Collector » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:53 pm

The Collector
Banned

Post by The Collector » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:31 pm

Well, good n bad news. I found the actual title, 'A Birthday Doll', except the only known posting was on Asfr.com ... which was wiped out over 3 years ago. You might try PMing Robotdoll. I even tried the Way Back Machine archive, I found the front page, but the rest is history.

Baron

Post by Baron » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:21 am

Can't find it - sorry!!! :oops:
Assemble the ladies? I didn't know that they were broken......

Cornelius
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Cornelius » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:01 pm

Unfortunately, the way Robotdoll did his site, the stories weren't very discoverable by bots, and so only a few stories are intact from the site.

Go here to see what's left:
http://web.archive.org/web/200104112247 ... ction.html

Glitch-172
Identification: Android
Location: another version of earth in a junkyard not too far way

hmmm

Post by Glitch-172 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:21 pm

well if anybody finds it let me know too (i posted something along this line ages ago) because i would like a copy too
"I LIVE TO SERVE....WELL WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT"

robolvr
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Is this it?

Post by robolvr » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:49 am

The Birthday Gift

By Rotwang

Mike pushed the front door open with his foot, holding the grocery bags in his arms. A tripwire activated the stereo's tapedeck.

"Hi Mike, Sabrina here. Happy birthday again ! Look, something came up and I had to leave for the day, but your gift is in the kitchen, I hope you'll enjoy it. Byee ! *smooch*"

Mike looked over the top of the grocery bags at the kitchen, but the door was closed. He put the bags down on the dinner-table and pushed the door of the kitchen open. A huge blue mound of gift wrapping paper was waiting for him. He grabbed the paper and began tearing it up until he saw that there was a robot inside. It was more than six and a half feet tall with a box-head and torso and round flexible tubes for arms and legs, with the arms ending in large pincers.

Mike noticed a card taped to it.

On it was an unknown company logo and a small text : "Congratulations on your purchase of the 9000 series Robbie, Gort & Hal robot. Just press the red button on the chest."

A bit stunned, disappointed and very curious Mike stabbed his forefinger at the large red button...

At first nothing happened, until the lights it had for eyes and mouth lit up and a whirring noise could be heard. The chest was a feast of blinking lights forming geometric patterns. The robot took one lumbering step forward and suddenly stopped and began to slouch. There was a loud bang, some smoke and a shower of sparks. Mike took a step back and held up his hand as a shield. The robot went limp, and the lights died, smoke pouring out of its back. One of its arms fell off and landed on the floor. Then the head and body popped open and fell to the ground. With it, the other arm fell off as did the legs. As the box-like body fell to the ground in two pieces, Mike could see a vision of pure delight. Inside the robot was another one, which just stood there, as if waiting to be activated.

This one looked much better, shaped like a woman. Mike felt a rush inside him and felt his stomach tighten and a lump form in his throat. Just as he was about to touch her, a soft pink light formed in the visor that was supposed to be her optical unit and she straightened herself in a most mechanical fashion. Her chrome body had the most alluring curves, with the tip of her breasts ending in small pink diodes, lighting up from under the electric blue lycra bathing suit she was wearing. After a second of motionlessness, her head cocked mechanically towards Mike and a deep and sensuous electronic voice asked him :

"Hello, Mike, I'm Eve, your personal robotic companion." The voice sounded very robotic and hollow, but melodious. She took a few steps and got out of the large robot-feet she was standing in.

Mike braced himself and put his legs together to contain the bursting erection inside his pants, as Eve walked past him, rubbing her metal fingers over his shoulders. There was a faint electronic buzz whenever she moved.

Mike swallowed his fifth lump and turned round. The robot stood there, holding one hand on her hip and the other under her chin, as if gauging him. Mike gave her one of his patented crooked smiles and examined her. She cocked her head sideways and stared back at him. He followed the line of her gorgeous figure with his eyes. And concentrated hard to speak up.

"Ca ... can you understand what I say ?" Mike said, pulling at the crotch of his pants as not to moisten them.

"Of course master." Eve answered, and an antenna on the side of her head lengthened as if to support the statement. Mike moaned and slammed his legs together again.

"What's your purpose ?" He asked while abandoning the idea of keeping his pants in unblemished condition.

"To please my owner, in any way."

"Any way ?" She nodded. "Kiss me."

She took a step forward and cocked her head forward, applying her metal lips to his face. Mike grabbed her and felt the cool metal against his arms and face. He pressed his lips and pushed his hips against hers.

Their embrace became passionate as she put her leg over his hip. Rubbing her hard chrome body against him. He started going down her face and kissed the cleavage of her breasts and grabbed the shoulder straps of the bathing suit, revealing her shining breasts with the tiny pink light on the tip of them and pulled the suit further down, until he revealed her pussy, which looked like a wall socket. Mike's chin dropped as he saw it, and looked up at this metal goddess. Towering above him. Her skin was so shiny, he could see his face reflected in it.

He opened his jeans and dropped his boxer shorts. While he masturbated before her, she put her arms behind her head and waved her body in a mix of mechanical and sensuous motion at him.

Just as he was about to ejaculate, she pressed one of the buttons on her upper chest and the socket popped off, revealing a perfectly formed human vagina.

Mike instantly let go of his dick and plunged it into her. She let out beeps and groans of pleasure, until he ejaculated. Suddenly sparks flew out of her back and smoke poured from her body. An electronic LCD marquee above her breasts displayed the continual message : Sexual overload ! ... Sexual overload ! ... Sexual overload !

Eve had gone all limp and Mike had to cradle her against him, to prevent her falling over. But she slipped and he put her down on the floor, gently. The pink light in her visor and breasts died.

"Hey, what's going on here ?" Mike asked out loud. "Hey, Eve !" Mike tapped her body and slapped her cheeks gently in the vain hope of reviving her. The, finally the marquee died too, fading away.

Then, just as he was about to despair, he heard a sharp beep and saw the marquee light up again, displaying : Reboot ... Reboot ... Reboot.

Eve's visor lit up again as did her breasts. She began to twitch in a mechanical fashion and sat up stiffly. Jerkily, she got up to her feet and began to walk across the kitchen, as if disoriented. Mike watched as she collided with the fridge and the sink. She stopped for a moment as electronic dance music came out of her, and then began to execute a robotic dance, popping and jerking her body in an impressive way. Mike grabbed his penis again and rubbed it hard. He followed her with his eyes as she danced into the living room and vanished from his view. Still holding his penis in his hands, Mike went into the living room and saw Eve spread over the couch, waiting for him. He climbed onto her and made love to her again. She did not go into overload this time, but was very roused since the lights in her visor lit up as never before.

Later that evening, Mike lay in bed besides his chrome Eve and watched her sharp, sensuous metallic face. His eyes met with a pink visor and he kissed her. She purred and rubbed against the sheets with her sleek body. He stretched his arms and yawned. He turned round to check the alarm clock and saw that it was quarter to six in the morning. Besides him, Eve had gotten up and pressed against her head, splitting it open. She dropped the rear end and revealed a cascade of blonde hair while revealing a smiling human face, Sabrina's face.

"Happy birthday !" She said, through the microphone on the side of her mouth, making her voice sound robotic.

Glitch-172

uh....

Post by Glitch-172 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:48 pm

that's not the story we were looking for...but its still a good one...

lliebau

A Birthday Doll by Robotdoll

Post by lliebau » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:05 pm

A Birthday Doll
by robotdoll@banet.net

There's something nice about taking the day off on your birthday, you think as the sun peeks its way through the window well after the time you'd normally get up for work. It's almost like playing hooky. You rise from bed, stretching and cracking your back noisily. No need to dress, time to relax. A quick visit to the facilities, and bit of water in the face, and you're ready to face...

*thump* "OOOOOWWWW!!!"

...a large white gift box in the middle of your living room. About three foot all around, and damn heavy from the throbbing in your toe. Tied with a HUGE red ribbon and a large bow on the top. You nervously check the doors and windows-no, all locked. The closet? Naah, calm down. Ah, a card.

"Felicitations.

P."

The Professor! This explains everything. When the Professor is involved, the laws of physics and common sense need not apply.

No point in guessing. Tug the tab of the bow, slowly, gently...

TTTWAAAANNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!

The box BURSTS open, the sides flapping over and onto the floor. Pushed from inside by a riot of arms and legs, throwing aside the cardboard prison like an overeager jack-in-the-box. Pushed aside by... her.

Her legs and arms point out from her body at gentle angles as she sits unmoving on the floor. She sways to and fro ever so slightly, recovering from her exertion, slowly coming to a halt, like one of those inflatable punch-me clowns you had as a boy.

She's wearing black patent-leather shoes over white nylon tights. No, they don't relect up--no need--they're crotchless tights (Sister Annunziato would NEVER approve!) and you can see everything without any reflection necessary. Barely covering her trimmed genitalia is a ruffly white lace party skirt, the kind a little girl would wear to a party her mother was taking her to. A little apron top covered a white cotton shirt that did not quite cover a tremendous pair of round firm titties that begged to be squeezed. No sense being rude...they feel as firm as they look.

Her face... oh, God, her face. Blue eyes open wide as saucers, long lashes surrounding them like petals on black daisies. Her mouth in a tight pucker, her cheeks, pulled tight by the pucker, have two red dots of rouge so red they look like paint. Tight blonde spit curls hang down all over her head.

You drop to all fours to get a good look at her at her level. So smooth a face, like porcelain far finer than the dolls in your collection. Doll...good lord, she's a doll. No, she's one of the Professor's...dollybots, he calls them. Oh, God, how does she turn on...

...There's a key.

A BIG key, between her shoulder blades. It fits in so well with the rest of the look, it has to be something he did as an affectation-you can't imagine too many people wanting something that conspicuous in a companion. But you do. Quick, around to her back. It's big, it takes two hands to turn it. *CCCCRrrrrrrrnnnnnkkkk*...*CCCCRrrrrrrrnnnnnkkkk* You race back to the front on hands and knees for the show.

There's a gentle noise, like a clock made of glass starting up. The key begins to rotate slowly. A sort of light comes to her eyes, they open just a hair wider. Her lips widen into a smile, dimples appearing. She sings.

"Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday,
Happy Birthday to you."

She has a singsongish little girl voice, as if a music box could speak. You love her.

She looks back and forth, her head clicking degree by degree visibly, her curlsbouncing a step behind. She suddenly "sees" you (it has to be a show for you-you're two inches from her nose, she can hardly miss you.) and speaks.

"Hello. I'm your dollyb..."

You hand races to her mouth, shushing her as your finger touches her lips. "You're my *dolly.*" you correct.

"Hello. I'm your Dolly. My name is Molly. Will you play with me?"

As she speaks in a bouncy, clipped monotone, her arms ratcheted up and down with each syllable, jerking and stopping in a flickering strobe-light dance. She's adorable.

"Yes," you say. "Let's play."

She claps her hands together, her elbows never bending. "Hooray!" She leans back and rolls herself to her side, then on to her chest. Her arms begin to push backwards and her bottom rises slowly into the air. Her frilly skirt has fallen forward, and her rosy bottom is exposed to the world. As she crabwalks herself backward, her butt rises, exposing her pussy to you like an opening flower.

"Stop" you whisper, and she freezes in an instant. You edge a finger to her rosy lips. They're wet, and as you poke your trembling finger in, she giggles and wiggles a little. You draw out your finger and bury your face in her juicy sex. She begins to laugh like a happy baby, her bottom bouncing about on your face.

You draw back, and she begins to push herself up again. "Help me up?" she asks poutingly, and you rise, stand behind her and grasp her hips. She rises slowly, and as she reaches vertical, you move aside as her rotating key approaches your chest. She turns around. Her arms are out in front of her like a mannequin. She ratchets them up a few degrees and walks towards you. Her frozen hands pass by your ears, her breasts press again your chest. You throw your arms around her and kiss her deeply.

"Look at me." she says, and you pull back. She's beautiful. "Look into my eyes." They're so detailed, so realistic. There are little speckles in the irises, and her pupils are so black, so large, they're getting larger, they're getting larger, her eyes are so beautiful to look at, you just can't take your eyes off them, you just want to stare into them over and over and over.....

She's speaking. You can't hear her. Her mouth is moving, but all you hear is a*whoosh*ing sound, in and out, in and out. It's a sound you remember. It seems like you've been away for years, since you were a baby, since before you were a baby. It's a relaxing sound, and your conscious mind leaps into it headlong, floating in its wet warmth. You hear the sound, but you see her speak, her big, wide eyes are larger and larger, and you can see her mouth move.

"I will do as you command."

That's your voice, but you don't remember speaking. She nods her head. Her lips move again.

"I am your slave, you are my mistress."

It's true. You don't know who said it, using your mouth, your voice, but you know it to be true. The voice tells you many truths in the next few minutes. How you are a puppet in the hands of your mistress. How your body is growing numb, stiff. The feeling of love for your dolly mistress. The fact that you are turning into a little doll boy. The fact that you are getting slllllleeeeeeeeppyyyy...

Black.

You are surrounded by darkness. Your body moves, you cannot feel who moves it. Cloth passes over your numb, sleepy head. Something on your head. On your feet. On your hands. Wet...on your face. In your back.

*click*

Open your eyes. You're standing up. Molly...dolly...mistress stands before you. She leans forward, grabs your hips, turns you gently around.

There is a dolly in the room. He has curly red hair, big wide eyes, a red nose. He has a floppy white shirt under puffy rainbow-colored overalls. No crotch-his cock is so big, so stiff. His cock is here to please Molly. He wants to please Molly.dolly.mistress. The voice says so. It's true.

"Turn around, doll-boy."

You turn. You're a dolly. You were told by the voice and the lovely sound. The sound surrounds you again. You float in it for a second.

*clap*

You are sitting on the bed. Your legs and arms stick out before you. Molly Dolly Mistress sits before you. She presses your nipple.

"Ma-Ma."

She smiles. She's happy. Hooray. She presses your other nipple.

"Kiss me, Ma-ma."

She kisses you. You are in ecstasy. She presses your belly button.

"Wind me ma-ma. I want to fuck you."

She vanishes from before you. Where is Molly Dolly Mistress?

*CCCCRrrrrrrrnnnnnkkkk*...*CCCCRrrrrrrrnnnnnkkkk*

Your shoulder blades thrill with electricity. Your arms, your waist, your legs, your stiff wooden cock. You can move. You do so. You stand. You turn. You see your love, your dolly, your mistress. She walks to you. You walk to her. You kiss. She hugs. You strip. She sucks. You lick. She fucks. You stiffen. She fucks. She winds you. She stiffens. You lick. You fuck. You wind her. She commands. You obey. She commands. You sleep. You awaken. You play. She plays. You play. You love. She loves.

You sleep.

She sleeps.

You freeze. You sing.

"Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday,
Happy Birthday to me."

You sleep. You awaken. She remains. She remains forever. You love.

maax

Yay!

Post by maax » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:00 pm

Thank you! ;) This is the one I was hoping for.

Glitch-172

Post by Glitch-172 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:58 pm

yes finaly someone found it!!! if its not too much can i get a copy of the text file from you lliebau?

lliebau

Robotdoll's "A Birthday Doll"

Post by lliebau » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:21 pm

343 Guilty Glitch wrote:yes finaly someone found it!!! if its not too much can i get a copy of the text file from you lliebau?
All of Robotdoll's stories that I have (19) are in HTML format. Subject story and its referenced stylesheet have been e-mailed to you. If you really need text, you can "save as text' from a browser, or copy/paste the preovious post.

Glitch-172

Post by Glitch-172 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:36 pm

thanks liebau!