RBP Studios

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
~?

RBP Studios

Post by ~? » Tue Dec 24, 2002 10:43 am

Happy Christmas to all who read this post!

I am hoping for specific info on the amateur videos that are currently available so if anyone recognizes any of the themes I mention, please tell me where I can find them. I'm looking for vids in which the girl acts extremely robotic and is under someones complete control along with the pre-requisite "Yes, Master"s and quick induction where she either snaps to attention or instantly goes blank. Come to think of it, I did see a rather nice slow induction in a clip from RBP's Living Dolls Vol. 3; so something like that would be good too.

I'm also wondering if anyone on this board could tell me their opinion (in regards to my criteria) of the following:

RBP's Living Dolls Vol.s 3, 4, & 7

SciFiSexNetwork's Sexbots

NRG's Renee's Robot Girls, Chelsea and Raven Robots, Fembots and anything else worthwhile starring Tyler or Chelsea

I'm hopeful some folks like Robolvr and Sega-Boy can help me out here as it seems they are rather informed as far as this stuff goes; they also seem to like the same kinds of content as myself.
So help promote peace on earth and goodwill to all - give us a song. Thanks

P.S. Sega-Boy, I know you just posted some info on another thread, but if you could elaborate on the content of the vids I mentioned it would be marvy. :wink:

Robotdoll

videos

Post by Robotdoll » Wed Dec 25, 2002 5:21 am

I can give a thumb up to the Chelsea videos. She has the motions down. I can't give the same to support to all the other NRG girls, but any film with her in it is a winner. That girl who's selling videos on Chelsea's site looks mad hot, but I haven't seen her robot video yet. (Hmm, their sites seem to be down at the moment, hope that's not a permanent situation!)

As for SFSexnetwork, basically all of their videos have a lot of clips posted from them on their site. soo if you get a membership to the site, you'll see clips of their stuff. some of which is quite good.

In the case of sites like this, my strategy is to sign up for a month, grab all the photos, clips and downloadables I can, and then join up a while later once more content of interest has built up. It gives the sites the support they deserve (and I'd say SFSN deserves the support) while eliminating the eternal issue of having to complain when massive amounts of content isn't added every month.

blkwdo
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by blkwdo » Wed Dec 25, 2002 8:19 am

Wow RD, nice to see you're still kickin. Hope everything is well with you.

As far as the videos go, I'd have to agree with RD on the Chelsea videos. Along with the combination videos with other NRG girls. So far, I have not seen an NRG video that I have not liked. From any of the girls. My personal favorites are the Chelsea and Raven video and the Risque Renee, Coastal Girl, and Wet Angel video. On other fronts, if you aren't into such hard core videos, Stuckfast productions has a good one called Upgrade, and another with one mechanical sketch called Freeze Tease 3.

Personally, I didn't find much in the RBP videos. I purchased two of them and though they were nicely done, didn't find myself drawn to them as much as the others mentioned.

I have to agree with RD again about the web sites. Even SFsexnetwork switches themes every month. So, if robots are your thing, then you have to wait through the puppet, mannequins, freeze and alien themes to get back to the robots. They are all done very well and I definately support the site, but if you don't have a broad spectrum for ASFR you're going to be a bit bored in between the sets you want.

Hope this helps...

Sega-boy

Post by Sega-boy » Thu Dec 26, 2002 9:32 am

I'll elaborate some more on the NRG videos I've seen, starting with Chelsea and Raven Robot Girls.

This video is good if you like robots with good mechanical movement, or you just like to watch robot maids cleaning things.

Scene 1: The transformation a la sex toys is good but a little rushed. There is a better scene in The Robot Girls Fantasy. Chelsea and Raven stand and freeze in place. (The camera moves around to get many angles.)

Scene 2: The girls are lying over the couch, awaiting activation by their new robot master.

Chelsea is activated first. She pops up and is handed the controller connected to Raven. She is commanded to control the other robot. I admit, this doesn't seem very efficient, but for some reason I found it kind of sexy.

Chelsea then tests the walking speeds for Raven, who is still leaned over the couch with her feet moving but not touching the ground.

Chelsea then activates Raven, who pops up, and the two go for a test walk.

Both girls have their own style of movement. I am not sure if this was intentional, or just personal preference.

Chelsea is excellent as always and very animated. In fact, almost too animated for my tastes. She likes to shift her weight back and forth when she moves. Her walk is almost like a waddle, making her seem a lot like a true wind-up toy, minus the key (unfortunately). Sometimes she even moves her head back and forth for even more effect. She also reminds me of a marionette the way she tilts her head sometimes.

Raven does a good job too. She probably got some pointers from Chelsea, and still manages to keep her own individual style as well.

The girls are given controllers by their robot master so they can be activated by a remote. They seem to be charged up, so their robot master has the girls walk around the room. They bump into a couple of things, but nothing serious. To further test their skills, they are commanded to move boxes from one place to another. The girls prove to be a success.

Scene 3: The girls are frozen at attention and wearing aprons. This time Raven is given the controller for Chelsea, and Chelsea is given a feather-duster.

Once Chelsea is deemed competent in her work, Raven sets her on auto-pilot. Her master then commands Raven to go and move some more boxes. This is a good scene and could have been longer.

Scene 4: Raven is lying on a table for what appears to be a repair scene at first glance, but it turns out to be more like a robo-massage.

Scene 5: Kitchen fun. Raven washes dishes while Chelsea sweeps the floor. Chelsea also moves a plant from one counter to the other.

In this scene, there is a lot of good robot action going on, but unfortunately the camera failed to capture a lot of it. If that had been me with the camera, I'd be kicking myself.

Scene 6: The girls are now wearing more of a maid's costume, but they don't get to wear their aprons for much longer.

The girls prepare a dinner party for later, but they are getting low on power and they malfunction slightly. Once again, The Robot Girls Fantasy has a better scene. Here,Raven and Chelsea silently continue to bump into each other until their batteries finally wear out and they wind down.

In my opinion- It's a good, but average video.
Stay tuned.
#
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for SEGA.

Sega-boy

Re: videos

Post by Sega-boy » Thu Dec 26, 2002 9:50 am

Robotdoll wrote:That girl who's selling videos on Chelsea's site looks mad hot, but I haven't seen her robot video yet.
She IS hot! That's the reason I bought it. She's got great mechanical movement too. I just wish her "Yes Master" was more convincing. She has to say it some 50 times though, so I won't hold it against her.
#

livewire

Post by livewire » Thu Dec 26, 2002 1:41 pm

hello,
what's the address for Chelsea and Raven Robot Girls page? it appears that www.nrgwomen.com doesn't work anymore.

Thanks!

Sega-boy

Post by Sega-boy » Fri Dec 27, 2002 7:17 am

Robotdoll

Alex video

Post by Robotdoll » Mon Dec 30, 2002 7:59 am

This is the new girl who took over for Chelsea, and while I haven't seen her move, she looks great...

http://64.135.19.2/videos/chelsea/arobot.htm

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Custom and Robot Videos

Post by dale coba » Mon Dec 30, 2002 10:18 am

I am greatly encouraged by the existence of these custom production companies. Among other possibilitiies, I look forward to trying to compose a more explicit outcome for Bobbie and Joanna's encounter in the Stepford kitchen.

Would it be at all possible to try to standardize a review of positive or negative encounters with such companies? I imagine that if we find the best firms and direct them our business, we could improve the overall quality of our common :twisted: cinema greatly.

Film/Company:Rating:Rater

Chelsea: Thumbs up : Robotdoll
Other NRG girls: No : Robotdoll
Chelsea and Raven: good, but average : Sega-boy

The more precise, concise, and standardized these descriptions can be, the better. It's easy to accidentally put the wrong words into a person's mouth.

The Faq could also contain guidelines which teach how to best work with these firms. It's not just that -I- want to have a good experience working with the right company; I want this small part of the "industry" to recognize us as a desirable customer demographic, and that many of us may have such an experience. We have been so poorly served by the mainstream, and we should help the alternatives reach out to us.

That's my thought of the moment.
"Maybe it's a pipe dream," he said as he lit his pipe...

Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Robotdoll

video pages

Post by Robotdoll » Mon Dec 30, 2002 12:17 pm

okay, I think this is the last bit I need.

I'm putting my pages up again, and was planning to really beef up the video area.

Let's start doing more detailed reviews of the films, and try to make a single location for source data.

the site's currently up at http://asfr.deepestfetish.com but don't bother to make bookmarks of that cause it'll soon have a real domain.

'bot

livewire

Post by livewire » Mon Dec 30, 2002 3:04 pm

I'd be willing to submit some reviews to this too. I haven't seen near as many asfr related films as I'd like, but I've got some on order so I'll be happy to contribute. I think a good comprehensive list of videos (with nice reviews) is really important to this community.... and to myself!

Robotdoll, your site is coming along great and it looks like a great place for a good video section!

The reason I posted this though is to ask a question. Should we email reviews to you too or will you just pluck them off here?

Robotdoll

ASFR video reviews

Post by Robotdoll » Mon Dec 30, 2002 3:26 pm

I'd say email them to me. That way you can all take your time reviewing them and it'll also make the stuff unique once it appears on the site.

'bot

Sega-boy

Re: video pages

Post by Sega-boy » Wed Jan 01, 2003 8:04 am

Robotdoll wrote:okay, I think this is the last bit I need.

I'm putting my pages up again.
Wow! The one that started it all. (For me at least).

Glad to see it!