Maryanne One -- Pt. 2

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Bigcoyote

Maryanne One -- Pt. 2

Post by Bigcoyote » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:07 pm

Maryanne and I discussed her capabilities on the way to my house. I found out she was indeed VERY upgraded — Mr. Johnson had installed every possible upgrade to Maryanne. That is the nice thing about commercial robots, they are made to be easy to upgrade due to their long service lives.

Once we got home I showed her around the house and the grounds and introduced her to my two other robots, Brenda and Jean.
Brenda was my first robot — I won her in a card game years ago. She is a domestic model, made for cooking and cleaning, taking care of a house and the people in it. She has a “Mom” look about her, Pretty face, med. length brown hair, large D breasts, kinda thick in the waist ( not fat but not skinny either ), and nice legs. She is not much for conversation but she is a great cook and she gives great blowjobs. I did upgrade her sexual suite ( which was very limited ) with the new PlayBot version 5.0 software.
I got Jean, in trade, from a customer who could not pay his bill. Jean is a companion robot, she was not “Top of the line” in her day but she was decent quality. Jean has short blonde hair, a nice “all over” tan, perky B cup breasts, a slim waist, and killer legs. She still functions perfectly ( most of the time ). I don’t take her out in public anymore, she is getting older and I am always afraid someone might hack into her and crash her beyond repair.
Then I showed Maryanne the “Bot” room, where all the chargers and self maintenance items were located. I told her to get her things set-up and then come join me in the living room.
About 30 minutes latter Maryanne found me doing paperwork,
“ I’m all set-up , what would you like me to do now?”

“Well, I had Jean call all my customers and clear the rest of the day. I thought we could spend the rest off the morning breaking that silly “No dating customers” rule you had”

She had a little sparkle in her eyes and a slight grin “ I told you on the way home, You are not a customer anymore and I’ll do whatever you like” Maryanne proceeded to slowly undress and stood right in front of my chair. Her breasts were perfect — large C cups with nice little nipples standing totally erect , a slender waist , and a little patch of dark brown hair. Maryanne bent down and unbuttoned and removed my pants , then she gave my the best blowjob I ever had — but, just when I was about to explode, she stopped and climbed on top of me , guided me into her and started to gyrate her hips back and forth. She was moaning softly, her breasts were right in front of me, I started kissing and fondling them and she moaned louder and louder. The more I kissed and fondled her breasts, the loader she got, and the faster she pumped. I was just about to explode - Maryanne was moaning very loudly - then a monotone voice announced “ Warning — CPU overheat eminent — reduced function in 2 minutes” . Well that really turned me on and I exploded into her. Maryanne was almost screaming , she collapsed into me - “Sorry about the overheat warning — my sexual suite uses 100% of my CPU capacity and sometimes cooling system just gets overloaded”

I asked her what would happen if we kept going and she did go into “reduced function mode.
“Well, first my personality suite would shut down and I would go into Sexbot Mode. Then I would start to loose motor functions and my cooling system would kick into high and you would hear my emergency cooling fans. After that I would go into emergency shutdown and stay offline until my CPU temp. returned to normal.”

“Well, it really turned me on and you were great!!!” I had a smile from ear to ear.

Maryanne looked me in the eyes and said ” If you can live with my limits then I’ll do all I can to make you happy forever”
And I believed her.

jasonlavers1966

This is a really good story

Post by jasonlavers1966 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:23 am

I finished reading this story (up until this section) and I thought it was great. I can't hardly wait to read pt. #3 (if any). Keep up the great work.

Jason
Mopntreal QC Ca.

Bigcoyote

Post by Bigcoyote » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:19 pm

Thanks!!! it is my first story.

I am debating doing a part 3 - with more androids / malfunctions, etc...Getting a little more personal with Maryanne

OR

I might just do a few short stories ( scenes ) with or with out the same characters - more robot stuff - malfunctions - etc....

I have been super busy at work & home the last couple of weeks - so not much time for writing. But I am working on it. :D

Again -- THANKS ALL
for the kind words & support