36+1 - Episode 10

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:51 pm

I haven't said so before but Robotman does great work. Excellent writing style and his descriptions are top notch. Keep up the great work sir!

KingJeremy

blake_sigma

Please don't make my heart stop AGAIN!!!

Post by blake_sigma » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:13 am

You know I love your stories, but I am starting to have that feeling again (YOU KNOW WHICH ONE).

Still-in-all, I look forward to your next Chapter (or CHAPTERS) and many more from you and everybody else (I STILL CAN'T COMPLETE MY STORIES).

Thanks for the Thrills and bring many more in the future. :wink:

Bart
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Bart » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:15 pm

Keep them coming, robotman! I enjoy every single installment of your stories. The great thing about them is: When I read an earlier part again - weeks or months later - it looks like you already had the whole picture in your mind back then.

Your style really amazes me. Not that I don't like the short stories a la "YES. MASTER. MAL.FUNC.TION." but your work really stands out, pal! :!: Any plans for a new movie? :)

Wow, does my english suck or what?
This post was generated by automated means and is therefore valid without a signature.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:34 pm

Actually Bart, your English is great. It beats the hell out of me trying to speak German.

And if you're not German, disregard this whole post lol.

KingJeremy

Bart
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Bart » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:12 am

Danke! I guess self-criticism is a huge problem of mine... it took me like 15 minutes to "compose" this reply. :D
This post was generated by automated means and is therefore valid without a signature.

CB427

Post by CB427 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:21 pm

At the risk of sounding cheesy,Write more,resistance is futile.Your stories are wonderful.Thanx for inspiring me to write to an author for the 1st time.keep the excellent work coming.