Sexology 4th Oct - Channel 4, UK

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
femalerobotlover

Sexology 4th Oct - Channel 4, UK

Post by femalerobotlover » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:34 pm

Not sure if this'll be any good, but you have to take all thats offered!! Channel 4 here in the UK are running a series called Sexology next week.... Tuesday's (I beleive - not got the tv guide in front of me) is sub-titled "Obscene Machines" and is supposed to be about technology and sex..... presumably will have some animatronic realdolls but you never know :lol:

frl

femalerobotlover

Post by femalerobotlover » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:04 am

not been able to find much blurb about this on the net, or on C4's site... only brief preview I've found is:

"Obscene Machines looks at the ways in which some people are utilizing technology to crank-up their sex lives, examining the potential and consequences for a future world of mechanised sex. Practitioners discuss their experience with remarkable contraptions including robotic sex machines and disturbingly realistic ‘Real Dolls’."

Here's hoping!!

frl

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:41 am

Brief synopsis I've seen in the papers today says its looking at the disturbing ways that people are 'spicing up' their sex lives so I somehow dont expect it to look kindly on this side of the scene
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:17 am

So did anyone watch this?
Had planned to set the video but like a good 'dumb blonde' I forgot!

omg 1 more posting to join the 500 club!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

femalerobotlover

Post by femalerobotlover » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:46 pm

it was ok although could have been better!!!

the first part concentrated on 'extreme' sex toys - i.e. computer-controlled dildo's and vibrators - one was a mechanised piston-style arm with a dildo on the end that could go in and out as ridiculous speed!

as thought, it then went into real dolls, but spent a rather long while on them - had a small interview with that androids.de company that has added some automation to real dolls.

a whole part was then, needlessly imo, wasted to a old chap and what he got up to with his real doll.... little really to do with the rest of the program and certainly nothing to do with robots/mechanised sex, etc..

finally it got better with an interview with Robotdoll at the end. That was about the highlight, but there was nothing about ASFR as such (other than some basic comments from a sexologist)...

on the upside it wasn't really negative about ASFR, robo-sex... it had potential but didn't quite hit it!

frl

ryuhadoken

Post by ryuhadoken » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:43 pm

Caught the end of this program. Always wondered what happened to johnny 5's career after the "short circuit" films finished. Now i know. :) Wonder if that Indian dude is sticking dildos into ladies for a living as well.

Robotdoll

Post by Robotdoll » Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:11 pm

Oh, that was on, was it? <blush>

I thought the girl wasn't bad.

'bot

blackice

Recorded to DVD

Post by blackice » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:55 am

Hi

I have the doc in question and the one on Giant Woman lovers on one DVD.

If anyone is interested I'll trade a dupe for Hot Tamales (red cinimon candy). Email me

M