The Nannybot1000A

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
FembotsInCharge

The Nannybot1000A

Post by FembotsInCharge » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:20 am

A new author with a new story teaser...

---------------------------------------------------

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP...

The hateful sound of the alarm clock jarred me out of a sound, peaceful sleep, the harsh beeping echoing in my skull as I shuddered. It just couldn't be morning yet!

I looked up blearily, and saw the bright red glow of the LEDs spelling out that it was indeed 5:20 am, as if the loathsome sound of the beeping alarm had not been evidence enough of that. The bedroom was still dark and welcoming, the bed nice and warm, I was hardly eager to get up on a chilly November morning to face the day!

I snuggled down into the warm covers, the heat from my husband's body next to me making the bed that much more toasty warm, and I heard him reluctantly stirring beside me. He rolled over to face me, and opened his eyes.

The beeping continued, until I could stand it no longer, and reached a hand out to bang ineffectually at the night table, trying to hit the SNOOZE button. After a few moments, I managed it, and the horrible noise stopped, returning blessed silence to our bedroom.

We lay there for a moment, enjoying the warmth and the quiet, but knowing that we would have to momentarily get up. And 'have to' was the precisely correct phrasing!

"Honey," my husband Ted said, his voice still half-asleep, "I don't want to get up yet!"

"Neither do I," I responded, snuggling closer to him and settling my head on his chest, but then after a moment I added, "but if we wait much longer, we're going to be getting out of the bed the hard way!"

"Well...maybe we can just lie here and rest our eyes for a minute..." he muttered.

"You know that's not a good idea-" I started to say, before a huge yawn broke my sentence. Staying up until 11:00 pm the night before had been a bad idea, really, but come on, it had been a Friday night, we had to have a little fun, didn't we?

I knew better than to close my eyes again, we had set the alarm to give us ten minutes grace for a reason, but I couldn't resist the temptation. We lay together, our eyes closed and fighting sleep, and as I had feared would happen, we drifted toward dozing off again.

"THEODORE! JANET! It's time to get up!"

The voice was very lovely, sweet, even-tempered, the word were stern, perfectly enunciated, and spoken in the tone of an order. I groaned, when that voice snapped through my head my eyes blinked open and I knew Ted and I had let ourselves doze off again! I rolled away from my husband, suddenly eager to get my body out of the warm bed.

As my bare feet hit the chilly hardwood floor, I looked up to see the source of the stern voice. She was quite a sight to see, really: 6'0" of flowing silver, sculpted into the most perfect vision of a slender female human form you could imagine. Technically, I suppose 'it' would be more grammatically correct to describe the vision than 'she', but nobody could look at INGA and not think of that vision of silvery perfection as a 'she'!

Beside me, Ted had also jumped out of bed as fast as he could manage, but I looked at the clock, and saw with a sinking sensation that it now read 5:53 am, meaning that not only had we fallen asleep after hitting the snooze button, but that we had slept almost half an hour late!

We are so in for it! I groaned to myself mentally, shivering in the chill morning air. I wished I had on something heavier than my light pajamas, and that I had some kind of house shoes on to protect my feet from the cold floor, but I knew better than to reach for either just then. Poor Ted had it worse, all he had slept in was a pair of white briefs, meaning he was even more exposed to the chilly air than I was.

"I can not believe the two of you," INGA said, her perfectly modulated voice somehow conveying disappointment, anger, and a promise of future changes, without ever becoming less perfectly sweet. Her voice was the voice of every long-suffering mother and nanny, all rolled into one.

"I'm sorry, INGA," I said. "We were up late last night, and-"

I knew better than to try to defend myself, but I could not help it. Ted wisely remained silent, but I just had to try it, and as I should have expected INGA cut me off in mid-excuse.

"I don't want excuses, Janet! You both knew what time you had to be up this morning, so if you stayed up too late it's your own fault you had trouble rising this morning. The children all got up on time, so it would hardly be fair to excuse their parents for failing to manage what teenagers had sufficient maturity to do! Don't you agree, Janet?"

I sighed. "I suppose so, Ma'am."

"I suppose so, too," the mechanical woman said. "Janet, Ted, I'm afraid I have little choice but to punish you for this."

------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued? (if anyone is interested?)

Bart
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Bart » Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:06 am

Yes, Mrs. Android, I have been a very bad human lately. Please punish me :D

Welcome to the board. Nice start, please continue :!:
This post was generated by automated means and is therefore valid without a signature.

jovianjeff

Post by jovianjeff » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:38 pm

This was magnificient as a work of writing, even without the fembot theme in it. I loved how you described and engaged the senses, and set the scene so well, I could imagine it happening to me. It was almost a shock to have the INCA come with the 'Oh, right, this is a -story-,' you did such a good job with your composition.

I do encourage you to do more, with anything really, but I for one, would love to read more of what is going on here.

Regards,

Jeff
Writer, director, moderator of the ASFR themed rpg;
Heavenward: Crònaca di Jovis ad astra
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HeavenwardCdJ