FEMBOT PHOTOS : CARMEN ELECTRA MARIONETTE/ROBOT MUSIC VIDEOS

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
MAGNUS

FEMBOT PHOTOS : CARMEN ELECTRA MARIONETTE/ROBOT MUSIC VIDEOS

Post by MAGNUS » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:55 pm

On the weekend i picked up the May 2005 french language edition of Photo magazine No. 419 with Carmen Electra on the cover.

There is a section with nude stars beginning on page 30. On page 39 there is a full page manipulated photo of a nude Carmen Electra dangling from wires similar to puppet strings. Her entire body is segmented into 12 pieces & between these pieces are eyelet bolts holding her together. She has a blank expression on her face similar to a doll. The only article of clothing she wears is a pair of black boots. Her rear faces the camera but the top half of her body is bent over & twisted around to face the camera as well. She is more of a puppet or marionette than an android but i thought this would still be of interest to everyone.

MAGNUS
Last edited by MAGNUS on Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FROM THE SEA COMES MAGNUS TO FIGHT THE
EVIL ROBOTS WHO ARE THE MASTERS OF MAN

Jay_Petto

Post by Jay_Petto » Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:03 pm

I ran across a scan of this not too long ago. If there's any interest, I could add it to the gallery. :?:
"Push the button, Frank".

robolvr
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by robolvr » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:19 am

Ummm...

Yes, please? ;)

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by keraptis » Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:26 am

Yep, that's a no-brainer!

And by the way thanks!

Jay_Petto

Post by Jay_Petto » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:10 pm

It's been added to the photomanip section.

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:07 pm

Thank you, Jay Petto, for adding this image to the gallery.

This picture will also be available in the book called Four Inches with a foreward message provided by author Elton John. I believe it is a hardcover book which will be released this summer. It would be cheaper to pick up the french Photo magazine for those that want a hard copy.

I don't know if everyone has seen it or not but a friend of mine sent me a link to view the Dave Navarro video from his solo album called Hungry with Carmen Electra as an android. Go to the website to see this video at http://www.mediaxs.net/bands/davenavarro/hungry/

MAGNUS

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:53 pm

Fembot Music Video DVD

I thought i would continue on the same track & discuss more fembot related music videos. There is a section on Noidguy's website at http://www.gynoid.dreamhost.com for music videos in the image gallery but many of the ones i'm sure most of us are familiar with do not appear here yet. I'm going to briefly cover some of them & their availability on dvd. I had to go out & search for some of these fembot music videos & found 3 of them available in stores in case anyone is interested in owning a copy of them.

1. Duran Duran Electric Barbarella : This music video is available on a two disc dvd set called Duran Duran Greatest The Dvd. It comes in a completely white fold-out cardboard case & the video for Electric Barbarella is song #9 on the second disc. I only acquired this one recently & up until that point i wasn't even aware that it was being sold in stores. I thought this would be worth mentioning since someone recently posted a topic regarding a search for this particular music video.

2. Garbage The World Is Not Enough : This music video is available on the special edition dvd of The World Is Not Enough. The music video from the James Bond film is included within the special features on this dvd. I would have assumed that this music video would be part of a Garbage greatest hits dvd package but i am not aware of one. I'm not sure if this movie is being sold separately or not. When i obtained a copy it was originally sold as a collector's box set with other James Bond movies.

3. Bjork All Is Full Of Love : This music video is available in two different dvd packages. It is sold as a single song just like you would buy an audio only cd single. It is also available on a dvd called The Work of Director Chris Cunningham which is a collection of music videos, short films, video installations & commercials. It contains 8 music videos, 6 commercials & video installations & a 52 page book. Aside from the Bjork music video there is also a making of the All Is Full Of Love video with behind the scenes footage & interviews with Bjork & Chris Cunningham.

I'm assuming many people on this board know about these videos but maybe not everyone knows where to obtain them. I've heard of other music videos in other discussions but nowhere have i seen a list compiled for these. If anyone knows about other fembot related music videos available to buy on dvd then i'd also like to know about them.

MAGNUS

ANDROID69
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

You left some out Magnus

Post by ANDROID69 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:48 am

Hey Fellow ASFRains:)
Great post Magnus but you left a few out like:
Plug It In: BASEMENT JAXX
Digital Display : READY FOR THE WORLD
The Video for Baby Cakes
Bryan Adams Inside & Out
George Micheal Video forget which one
Beep Me 901 : Missy Elliot (am convinced shes an ASFRain)
there are more but I can't rember them PETE#69
<click> Your Fellow ASFRain & friend
PETE#69/ANDROID69

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:10 pm

Thanks for the list of music videos, ANDROID69. The only other one on your list i am familiar with is the Bryan Adams : Inside & Out video. When it comes to music videos containing fembots there are only a few i have seen or even know about.

My short list was by no means a complete one & was only posted to let people know which ones can be purchased on dvd. The 3 music videos i listed are the only ones i've personally bought in the music stores. I am curious to know if any of the ones on your list can be bought on dvd. It is nearly impossible to try & find music videos on tv & record them with the vcr.

I started a list of music videos under my 24 hour specialty tv fembot cable channel topic about 6 months ago & the only other music videos that were added to this list were the songs Radio Gaga by Queen & Believe by Cher. If we put all of the songs together that have been mentioned in this thread then we have about one dozen so far.

Additional info for anyone who might be interested in purchasing the dvds i mentioned in my last post.

1. Duran Duran The Greatest Dvd : This also contains music videos for Planet Earth, Girls on Film, The Chauffeur, Hungry Like the Wolf, Save a Prayer, Rio, Is There Something I Should Know, Union of the Snake, New Moon on Monday, The Reflex, Wild Boys & A View to a Kill on disc 1. Also contained in this set on disc 2 are the music videos for Notorious, Skin Trade, I Don't Want Your Love, All She Wants Is, Serious, Burning the Ground, Ordinary World, Come Undone & of course, the previously mentioned music video for Electric Barbarella.

2. The World Is Not Enough Special Edition Dvd : This also contains an audio commentary with director Michael Apted, audio commentary with production designer Peter Lamont, second unit director Vic Armstrong & composer David Arnold, the making of The World Is Not Enough documentary, secrets of 007 : featuring alternate video options, original theatrical trailer, collectible booklet & of course, the previously mentioned music video for The World Is Not Enough by Garbage.

3. The Work of Director Chris Cunningham Dvd : This also contains music videos including Autechre : Second Bad Vilbel, Aphex Twin : Come to Daddy, Portishead : Only You, Madonna : Frozen, Leftfield : Afrika Shox, Squarepusher : Come on my Selector & Aphex Twin : Windowlicker. Other work on this dvd includes Monkey Drummer video installation, Flex video installation, Mental Wealth commercial, Photocopier commercial, Engine commercial, Windowlicker & of course, the previously mentioned music video for All Is Full Of Love by Bjork & a making of All Is Full Of Love featurette.

MAGNUS

don-sarcasmo

re

Post by don-sarcasmo » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:11 pm

wow .. taht video was horrible .. most of it was that dudes ugly face .. and he picks carmen electra!?!? maybe cuz her face is so blank looking?

but its on topic .. so i guess someone who likes her would love it ! ;)

maybe somone can edit taht dudes face and the music out of the video? hehe

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:23 pm

Um...where's the manipped pic of Carmen Electra again? It' isn't in the Manips section as was claimed...

Doug

Jay_Petto

Post by Jay_Petto » Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:12 pm

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:51 pm

Ah...nice!

Just let someone try to say she ain't into ASFR...

Doug

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:56 pm

Fembot Music Video

Here is a music video that i haven't heard anyone mention here before.

1. Haddaway - Life ( Everybody Needs Somebody To Love ) : This song is from his self-titled cd from 1993 & features imagery similar to the film Metropolis.

In the video Haddaway is adjusting a helmet on a robot woman standing in a chamber with cables coming down that are attached to her. He goes over to a control room & pulls on a lever which creates a surge of electricity around the robot. He inspects the robot & realizes it is too hot to touch after the electrical surge. He checks the cables & goes back to the control room & walks back between the chamber with the robot & an empty chamber & makes a final inspection of the cables connecting both of these chambers.

Haddaway takes off his lab coat & goes back to the control room to adjust dials on the computers & pulls on the lever again creating another electrical surge around the robot. He takes off his shirt & goes towards the empty chamber & puts the helmet on his head. Electricity surges between both of the chambers. When the electical charge dissipates Haddaway removes his helmet. The mannequin form in the other chamber becomes a realistic woman with a digitized pattern superimposed over her body. He starts moving & then dancing on the chamber platform & the robot woman mimics his every actions.

At the end of the music video Haddaway walks up to the robot woman & removes her helmet. Her hair is pressed back flat against her head & she has white makeup all over her face with dark highlights around her eyes. The video concludes as Haddaway kisses the robot woman.

MAGNUS

ehy

Re: re

Post by ehy » Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:06 pm

don-sarcasmo wrote:maybe somone can edit taht dudes face and the music out of the video? hehe
Okay.

Where can I upload a 5.5MB file?

I'm toying with some other ideas with this video, but it'll likely be a while before I get to them.

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:49 pm

Fembot Music Video Dvd

Revision : Bjork - All Is Full Of Love :

This music video is also available in a third dvd package. I was in a future shop store this week & i decided to check the music dvd section. Bjork's Greatest Hits dvd collection also contains the All Is Full Of Love music video. This may not be new to everyone but i am only just starting my robot music video collection.

Addition : Missy Elliott - Beep Me 9-1-1 :

This music video is available on a single dvd called Missy Elliott : Music Videos on Dvd. This also contains music videos for All In My Grill, Burnin' Up, Gossip Folks, Heartbreaker, Is That Your Chick, Not Tonight, Sock It 2 Me, So Gone, Son of a Gun, Supa Dupa Fly, Trippin, Work It & of course the previously mentioned music video for Beep Me 9-1-1. I found this dvd in one of the walmart stores & it was fairly inexpensive. This is only the 4th robot music video i have purchased so far. Thanks again to ANDROID69 for his list or i wouldn't have found this video.

MAGNUS

Cornelius

Post by Cornelius » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:32 am

FYI, in case you didn't know, it's not Gina Gershon who will be voicing "Six" for this season's Tripping the Rift ... it's Carmen!

Season 2 begins Wednesday night on Sci-Fi @ 10pm EDT/PDT.

don-sarcasmo

Re: re

Post by don-sarcasmo » Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:42 am

ehy wrote:
don-sarcasmo wrote:maybe somone can edit taht dudes face and the music out of the video? hehe
Okay.

Where can I upload a 5.5MB file?

I'm toying with some other ideas with this video, but it'll likely be a while before I get to them.

=) hehehe i dun0 if y0u can here .... but y0u can email it t0 me if y0u wish..
(i'll pm y0u my email)