Upcoming Story...

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
ChaosWolf

Upcoming Story...

Post by ChaosWolf » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:25 pm

Just figured I'd give you guys advanced warning - I'll soon be writing my first gynoid story, so don't flame me TOO much... :lol: :wink:

It'll be kind of a 'origin story' about a fembot I used to play in an RPG, and, eventually, I might expand the story out towards where she ended up in the roleplay before the website our group was using was forced to shutdown due to repeated hacker abuses. Don't worry, it won't be a cliffhanger ending, just kinda abrupt. That is, IF I get around to writing out that far, I mean.

Granted, I'm not sure a lot of you fembot "purists" who believe they must always look indistinguishable from human would like it, as the fembot in question is quite visibly robotic...

Here's the image that inspired the character. (Don't worry, she doesn't get the spiky bits until later on in the story.)

I'll probably have the story up within the next few days, as soon as I can scribble together the way I want to have all the events fall into place.

Chevy Monza

Not Good

Post by Chevy Monza » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:19 pm

If I'm not mistaken, it would appear that she has a Honda 'H' on her.

There's no replacement for Displacement

Chevy

/\/\()|\|za

ChaosWolf

Post by ChaosWolf » Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:11 pm

Well, as you can probably tell, the original artist modeled her after the "Junkions" from "Transformers: The Movie", so it's pretty much expected there'd be automotive in-jokes like that... (Note the fuzzy-dice on her hip, and the bumper-sticker "tattoos"...)

Kriegsaffe No. 9

Post by Kriegsaffe No. 9 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:21 pm

'Ey, she's dang cute!
"I dig metal chicks. Now, some RPGs."--Steve D., from an RPG.net thread

I'm taking art requests (cuz I need motivation)
www.kriegsaffeno9.deviantart.com

ChaosWolf

Post by ChaosWolf » Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:40 pm

I'm not entirely sure I'll go this far, but I'll toss in a few bits-n-pieces of info about some events that happened during the time of my character when I was playing her, so you can get an idea of how my story will be lined-out.

For starters (oh god, I know you'll hit me for this pun) her name is... Maiden Japan. (She prefers being called MJ, however)

Over the course of her roleplaying 'life', many things have happened to her, among them...

Being first 'born' in an AI mainframe, then 'reborn' into a independently-functional body.

The tragedy of losing her parents.

Being given the ability to transform (fittingly enough, into a sleek-and-sexy hi-performance motorbike)

Falling in love - with a human - and him returing the affections.

Being given the capability of sexual pleasure.

Being wed; well, it was more like being bought by a new owner, legally-speaking, but the sentiments between her and her 'spouse' were the same as true marriage.

Having children. (Yes, with the human. It's complicated.)

Losing the aforementioned husband to war.

Finding love again (with another android, this time.)

And, where she was when the roleplay disbanded; namely, looking out towards a hopeful future.

ChaosWolf

Post by ChaosWolf » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:35 am

I'm afraid this story is taking longer than I thought. I've been busy dealing with some IRL matter, and thus haven't even really gotten a chance to even start writing...

Sorry guys. Guess I can't promise when it'll be up with any more certainty than saying it'll be soon.

Be patient.