Bionic Woman return???

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
ButchyBoy

Bionic Woman return???

Post by ButchyBoy » Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:19 pm

Any frequent posters or lurkers in the U.S. out there (beesides me) subscribe to the Starz movie channels? I know "Night Gallery" is running again on their Mystery channel, and I'm keeping an eye out for when those gynoid stories will air again. But, I though if their were more than a few of us, perhaps we could petition the network for a commercial-free run of The Bionic Woman. It would be nice, given the last chopped-up run we got from the Sci-Fi channel no?

Thoughts?

DrFranklin

Post by DrFranklin » Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:21 pm

I would love to see the Bionic Woman in syndication again. ( But you already guessed that. )

WinterRose
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by WinterRose » Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:26 am

Actually, last I heard, Universal was going to be releasing a whole bunch of old TV Series on DVD. Quantum Leap, Buck Rogers... But also mentioned was The Bionic Woman. Hasn't anyone broken this story here yet? I don't have any release dates, but you should have a look around.

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:20 pm

WinterRose is RIGHT....there WILL be a box set coming out soon, but THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN comes first....I think they put it on the burner for now because there was speculation of a new MOVIE being done.... Jim Carrey opted for it, and it seems in limbo to the best of my knowledge .... if the WONDER WOMAN box does well, I'm sure they will step up production of THE BIONIC WOMAN set.......my tapes are sooooooo grainy now.........God I hope that they find sharp prints..... a lot of the syndicated copies were very muddy after they butchered 'em for extra commercials. --minkwheel
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

DSr1D

News for the return of the Bionic Woman?

Post by DSr1D » Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:42 pm