Greetings, and demands

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
koku

Greetings, and demands

Post by koku » Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:07 pm

Okay, so I wrote this story, and a friend told me I should post a link here. It's not finished yet, only to chapter 4 so far, but it's ready to be read, I think, so I am now demanding (with penalties of having my mouse clicked at you) that you all go and read it, RIGHT NOW, or whenever you feel like it, if now isn't a good time, or if you have to do something like take out trash, snuggle a kitten, or eat. That said, the link below will lead you to my madness.

http://www.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=1630185

The story got it's origins in a dream I had last summer, after playing Xenosaga too long, then watching Neon Genesis Evangelion, all 26 episodes, and going to bed after eating too much.
this is my signature. Yes, I know I'm not very creative about it.

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:19 pm

Dude...that rocks!

Welcome to our slightly deranged corner of the internet :P

Doug

Uncle Ray

Post by Uncle Ray » Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:02 am

I must agree! This is a great story. I love the look at social interaction, and I can't wait for more installments. Congratulations from all of us.

koku

Post by koku » Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:35 am

Oh, I've been in this derranged little corner a long, long time. I just wasn't very vocal about my presence.

Glad you like it.
this is my signature. Yes, I know I'm not very creative about it.