e-bay is a wonderous place...

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
blkwdo
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

e-bay is a wonderous place...

Post by blkwdo » Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:55 pm

another find that someone creative might use. And maybe be nice enough to share the end product with us :roll:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... gory=28162

Blkwdo

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Mon Feb 09, 2004 12:12 am

Well it looks really great,but unfortunately its US and Canada only so I wont be getting it.Mind if anyone wants to make a fembot costume out of it for me,or even seal me in it and turn me into a fembot I wont say no!And thats as a human,as a fembot with any luck I wont be able to say no!
Cest la vie I guess
Stephanie
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

The Collector
Banned

Post by The Collector » Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:42 am

Tell me Stephaniebot, if you got hold of that ... item, do you know a tailor or seemstress, someone who could make something nice of that fabric for you?
There's always time to collect!

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:07 am

Thanks for the offer Collector,but unfortunately I dont mores the pity.And thats one of very few female talents that I dont yet have as well.Polio at birth (or should I say creation lol) has left me with a barely noticeable tremor in my fingers but of course makes any needle or delicate work that way absolutely impossible.One good reason why I would be better off with a whole new fembot body lol!
Stephanie

The Collector
Banned

Post by The Collector » Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:45 pm

What I meant was do you KNOW anyone who could do the work.

The Collector
Banned

Post by The Collector » Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:49 pm

Anyone here from london, be willing to help out?

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Feb 10, 2004 2:03 pm

I gathered that collector,and the answer was no I'm afraid.I was just giving one reason why this 'lady' couldnt do it for herself,that was all,I nly wish I could,as I say if I could get programmed that way I would be very happy.
As to your enquiry concerning anyone in London who can help me,that is just so sweet I think my circuits are overheating!If there is anyone out there I would just be so honoured.You people at FC are just so kind to me, especially the collector tonight!Thank you sir,its an honour to know what a friend I have here.
Stephanie.

blackice

United we win...

Post by blackice » Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:00 pm

Hi

Good find. Anyone planning on bidding on it?

I think I'll go for it but would be up for a coordinated sharing/split of the goods. This also means a more robust top bid.

Best idea for working with it is to a) find out what the actual sizes are - pointless to use if its a size 8 for example b) get a matching lycra to make the backside or relevant areas.

Looks like there's enough for two whole suits, with the shorted legs could be modified for arms. Plus one spare chest area.

Email me privately if you want to co-ordinate.

And yes I will be getting it made and fitted to a proper size model and photographed.

M

The Collector
Banned

Post by The Collector » Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:31 pm

I must admit an ulterior motive, I had hoped to 'collect' a pic of you. I'd bet real pounds though, that you're gallery worthy even in 'stock, unmodified' form. Let's encourage her people, huh? That outfit could have made an interesting ... bonus. I'm surprised Href and VooDoo haven't stepped in here, I thought they were also in the UK. Funny thing, I'm usually not nice at all (It's a Stunticon thing) I've just been in a really good mood lately ... :twisted:

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:50 am

A picture of me!Well I'd love to do so if people wish me to,but unfortunately I dont have any of me just wearing a circuit board,lol!Suppose the sneaky thing to do would be to post the picture of me in my fembot suit top,silver tights and a mask that the photographer made up rather than using my hood,maybe should have used both,grin.And no I dont still have the mask so if anyone wants to make me a replacement I wouldnt say no.I will await to see if there is any encouragement on this matter before I post it anyway.An unmodified Stephanie pic,well that might take a little more persuading,after all she's no supermodel lol! If however anyone wants to do a photo shoot (with a make up expert present) then I'm open to offers,either for normal pics or some nice fembot ones or even both.I agree that outfit would be an interesting bonus but if Kishin wants it then I wont get in a bidding contest.Cant deny I would have liked wearing it though.
Good luck Kishin,hope you get it now,
Stephanie

Rotwang

Post by Rotwang » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:48 am

It seems like good stuff anyway, and I think Black Ice's idea is a good one.

But here is another idea, from the looks of it, it's pretty much a straightforward chest front and back. Wouldn't it be interesting to do something a little better ? For instance you could do a "skin" much like they make for video games, that wrap completely around a person's shape. Because the stuff on Ebay looks more like the old Halloween Skeleton effect than anything else.

There is a thing going on in the Yahoo groups about Bal-Togs doing a pool buy for zentai suits, maybe we can arrange something similar ? The bonus would be that a lot of people could share rather than trying to win the bid.

Stephaniebot

Open to all suggestions

Post by Stephaniebot » Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:55 am

I guess this message is aimed at both Kishin and Rotwang,though I must say both have lovely ideas.Kishin shall I be daring and say when you win,though strictly it should be if and we know cost etc then I would certainly be happy to discuss things re material,suits etc so please keep me informed on how things go.Dont mind if its 'cut and pasted' on to me or 'welded on' with lots of electrics lol!
Rotwang I love your idea of a total skin,sounds absolutely heavenly to me as well I must admit,the idea of a robot look as a skin not surprisingly appeals tremendously!
Zentai suits I know absolutely nothing about,but knowing your expert knowledge I'm sure they would be very good.I'm more than happy to share anything with the lovely people here,especially control of my mind if that can be arranged,lol!Seriously any investigation further into this matter would interest me.
Stephanie.

blackice

Post by blackice » Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:32 am

Hi

I did track down a place in london called Gandolfi that does lycra and other material catsuits off the peg and custom too.

He did recommend an artist who does the Cats costumes so getting an entire zentai done is possible.

M

Rotwang

Post by Rotwang » Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:20 pm

Anybody here who thinks they can do a wraparound robot "skin" design ?

The Collector
Banned

Post by The Collector » Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:11 pm

It would seem I've caused a stir ... good! :twisted: But you Stephanie ... "shes no supermodel" shouldn't have said that. You might've dodged the bullet that is the TIRADE! Everyone else, cover your ears! It's about to get loud ... She wishes to be programmed, she wishes to be commanded, she wishes to be a device for another to use as they see fit. The last wish, I know not how to give you. The second one ... hold that thought for a moment. As for the first wish ... you've already been programmed dozens of times by friends, family, and worst of all society! A society that refuses the ages-old notion the true beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you feel you must be judged, let it be done here, where tolerance is a prerequesite. Let's play that right now you're a good little robot. This is your command; get a camera, and photo yourself in a simple shirt and shorts (I like those who leave something to the imagination) nothing fancy, but the image must be head-to-toe. We have no reason to judge with harshness, do we people? And Stephanie, you referred to me as 'friend'. Thank you ... one can never have enough of those. One last thing, Lil'Miss Bot, on mcstories have ever read Alternate Hypnosis? Most fasinating to me. :twisted:

Stephaniebot

Supermodel,moi!

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:46 pm

Collector,its nothing personal that i've taken 13 hours to reply,just a little thing called work got in the way lol!I've chatted to some lovely people on here and I regard all the ones who chat to me regularly either in chat or in forum as very special and trusted friends,and you are most definitely one.
The supermodel comment was more related to the stunning young women you see the pictures of here with circuit boards 'imprinted' on their bodies than necessarily my looks,just allow for the fact I'm 45!True beauty is in the eye of the beholder,I just dont want people disappointed when they see 'plain old me' thats all.I am quite willing to be judged here if thats what people want,and I'm happy to do so as requested.I will shortly post 3 pictures of me,one of Stephanie relaxing at a recent photo shoot,1 of human body with robot mask and 1 of the full fembot vision and if I can get a standing up one done I will post that as well,will try and do it very soon,but no promises!Just one question to anyone who knows,what section should I post these pictures under?
I might have been 'programmed' by family,friends and society but not in the way I would like to be reprogrammed,grin!The second and third wishes may be a little more difficult but if anyone wants to try any robotisation theories on me I dont mind how long the whole process takes!
And finally I hadnt read 'Alternate hypnosis' before you mentioned it to me,but have read it earlier today with very great interest.Its certainly most fascinating,and I was wondering would those methods of mind control really work.Especially the split personality piece,would be quite interesting to have 2 existences,Stephanie and Stephaniebot and be able to simply be switched between the two at my controllers will.Mind the merging of Stephanie and Stephaniebot into one,preferably Stephaniebot would certainly meet with approval in time if it was done that way.
I will post those 3 pics as soon as I know which section to put them in,and I just hope everyone feels the same way about me afterwards.If not they could always robotise me grin!Mind if they do they could still feel free to robotise me!
Stephanie.

The Collector
Banned

Post by The Collector » Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:55 pm

I've observed some whose age is 'up there' yet are still monuments of grace and beauty. Fear is but a challenge, it exists only to be conquered! Aaaaaah, my work here is done ... for the moment. :D :D :D

Stephaniebot

my pictures are on their way very soon!

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:10 pm

Thanks Kishin for that piece of advice,have been chatting to Araenae as well and thats what he suggested too.As to the artists working on them I will only feel very honoured if they do so,especially if they create anything 'interesting' from them.Just hope my looks arent too much of a challenge for them lol! I also hope fervently that no one is too disappointed with Stephanie when they see them,as I say she's no supermodel!Mind I wouldnt mind a new fembot body which was if anyone can arrange it!
Collector,your work is indeed done for the moment,I only hope you like all the results.I only hope I can get to enjoy the afterglow of them,especially if its an electrical afterglow!Mind a valentine card to the fembot wouldnt be a bad start!
Pics posted awaiting verification.

KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

Post by KOS-MOS » Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:54 pm

I gather there would not be enough left for this 'bot to have a suit made? If there are ever any more opportunities for fembot clothing/costume in exchange for photos please do let me know.

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:30 pm

Well I see Kishin is still in front on the auction and as I'm working 12.30-9.30 pm tomorrow I will take this opportunity to say that I hope you are successful with your bid.Hopefully Kos-mos those of us who dont get a suit out of this deal will get one very soon anyway.(Just realised that auction is PST,still i will be sound asleep by then,or is that switched off?)
I assume my pictures are still awaiting verification as they are not yet on site,either that or the 'management' think Stephanie should remain a mysterious lady.Being serious I assume its the first,shame I was hoping Stephaniebot would get some valentines when people see them,she hasnt got much chance of getting any otherwise I guess!Just hope they dont scare people when they see what she looks like for real!
To everyone I hope they have a good weekend,to Kishin a successful one, and I hope people get the right number of valentines cards!Cant deny that for me 1 would be nice,as I havent had 1 for 5 years now! (aww poor thing)!Will I get the sympathy vote,watch this space I guess!
Stephanie.

KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

Post by KOS-MOS » Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:46 pm

Stephaniebot wrote:I assume my pictures are still awaiting verification as they are not yet on site,either that or the 'management' think Stephanie should remain a mysterious lady.
I am "off the clock" at the moment, not working on the site. I assume the reason there is a hold on your images is due to the fact you did not supply thumbnails.

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Feb 14, 2004 12:46 am

Sorry Kos-mos,but to be quite honest I'm more designed for being connected up to a computer than operating one.I can do the basics but anything clever like making thumbnails of my pictures is something I really wouldnt know how to do.If its vital I will try and get them done for you,but if the problem can be rectified without me 'blowing my circuits' trying to work out how its done then I'm happy to be patient.Also I assume that if I provide thumbnails now it might just confuse things anyway.Think its better to just be patient folks,Stephanie will appear here soon.

Stephaniebot

omg they are posted

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:46 pm

Well I've just got in from work and found my pictures posted.I dont know how long they've been there,but I've had no reaction so far.Mind no e-valentines cards either,said I wasnt a supermodel and it seems people think the same.Maybe they can arrange me a really attractive fembot body as compensation!

blackice

Post by blackice » Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:55 pm

I won....

M

The Collector
Banned

Post by The Collector » Sat Feb 14, 2004 11:28 pm

Sniper tactic ... a personal favorite of mine as well. :twisted: Congrats.