Robot Rebellion starring Alaina Fox and Paris Kennedy

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
pariskennedy
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Robot Rebellion starring Alaina Fox and Paris Kennedy

Post by pariskennedy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:27 pm

Hey guys! Paris here! It's been a while but I have a new robot clip that will be the start of an ongoing series. Would love to know what you think. It features the gorgeous Hustler and Penthouse cover girl Alaina Fox in her first robot video. I think she was great!

Live now! http://clips4sale.com/51487

Robot Rebellion with Alaina Fox
It's time for monthly inspections at The Kennedy Robotics Center. Unit UV567000 (Alaina Fox) is given various tests by a female inspector (Paris) and made to turn on and off. But Alaina has a special surprise for poor Paris when she attacks her with nanotechnology beginning the plot to turn all humans into robots! Robot sound FX.

Enjoy!

Paris Kennedy
Paris Kennedy
www.pariskennedy.com
clips4sale.com/studio/51487

King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: Robot Rebellion starring Alaina Fox and Paris Kennedy

Post by King Snarf » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:55 am

Alaina did a very good job for her first time, I thought. Loved that ending.

pariskennedy

Post by pariskennedy » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:48 pm

Thank you! Hoping to take that storyline and continue with it if people like it. I would love to shoot a full length robot feature too in addition to more clips! I never have more fun than when i'n i'm shooting robot clips! :)

PK
Paris Kennedy
www.pariskennedy.com

TheSpotConlon
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by TheSpotConlon » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:43 pm

She was very good and played off you well. I would love to see more clips in this story. When Alaina was reading at the beginning, I was fascinated. Her bunker looks like a teenager's room, so is she programmed to eventually become a sleeper? Can she answer questions in an embedded personality? It would be great to see a test of these units, seeing if they're ready for human interaction and their new owners. I was also hoping that you would get up and replace Alaina, reading off her serial number and then going to read in the same position we saw her in at the beginning.

I'm always excited to see a Paris Unit clip, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. I think the best thing I can say is "more please!"

pariskennedy

Post by pariskennedy » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:25 pm

Thank you, great questions and suggestions I will answer in future clips. I'm going to run with this storyline for a little bit...see if people dig it. Any suggestions are very welcome. There is a solo update coming tomorrow regarding what happened when the newly transformed inspector Paris goes home as a robot in on the plot! Muahahahaha!

But seriously thank you, I LOVE shooting robot clips and want to do many more. Anyone is welcome to send me suggestions or order a custom if you want to see a specific girl. But I am hoping to have a new robot updates every week. :) That's the goal!

<3 PK
Paris Kennedy
www.pariskennedy.com