Can anyone help me find some lost stories?

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
CyberNunPippa
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Can anyone help me find some lost stories?

Post by CyberNunPippa » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:45 pm

Hello out there

I'm trying to find some stories i read several years ago, i think they were originally posted at the Female Android Cornucopia which probably explains why i can't find them again but maybe somebody could point me in the right direction. They both feature human to robot transformation themes. I have no idea who wrote them but they were two of my favourite pieces of fiction back then.

The first is 'Dr Droidnik' and its about an evil villain (based on Dr Robotnik from Sonic the Hedgehog!) who is unwittingly released from his video game prison by two young female scientists, who are turned into his slave-bots as a 'reward'.

The second is 'Forced Robots' parts 1 and 2, a story about Michael, a man who has developed a super computer that he uses to turn several women into his cyborg slaves. In the second part of the story the computer gains sentience upon transforming his fifth victim and turns the tables on Michael; transforming him into a female cyborg, erasing his personality and using his new female body, renamed Michelle, as a host.

If anyone remembers these great stories or knows their whereabouts i'd really love to read them again

Thank you

User1222
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Can anyone help me find some lost stories?

Post by User1222 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:08 am

CyberNunPippa
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Re: Can anyone help me find some lost stories?

Post by CyberNunPippa » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:32 am

Thanks for the link User1222, i wasn't aware you could still access the FAC site, unfortunately neither of those stories are there in the fiction section :(

Thanks for trying to help though! Maybe i read them somewhere else...

I'll keep searching