Questions

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Quinntell84
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Questions

Post by Quinntell84 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:37 am

Hello there! This is Mandy Quinntell! I am very fascinated with this site!!! Anyways, I know someone who is in the process of writing a fictional story of my life!!! It's called the land of Quinntell, but it features me as a robot!! How exciting is that!!! anyways, I wanted to know where you got those vidclips of Clockwork Girl from? Youtube? And what is the actual name of the short clip? Because I tried to look for Clockwork Girl, and it didn't give me the vidclips I saw here. Thanks in advance!!! :mrgreen:

Keizo

Re: Questions

Post by Keizo » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Hey, welcome to Fembot Central. Your description is a bit vague but if this is the clip you were thinking of, then it is from a movie called "My Fair Dollies" that is only available on VHS as far as I know:
http://www.popscreen.com/v/6i7dY/Living-Doll

King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by King Snarf » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:45 pm

There is a most excellent story called "The Clockwork Girl" available for sale on amazon.com's kindle store. It is great, if I may offer a totally unbiased opinion. :wink:

daphne
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by daphne » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:10 am

Are you talking about the vidcaps on Fembotwiki? If you mean the ones I think you mean, those are from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsalIRgwcuQ