What does Sexy means to you?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

What does Sexy means to you?

Post by Mirage » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:10 pm

What is Sexy in a gynoid to you? In my stories and art, I alway put a dash of what I think is sexy in life. Beautiful women, long hair, no tattoos, big breasted and curvy. I need to inject some humanity in the robot for me, as 'just being a machine' is boring for me, but this only my opinion, no offence to no one. I think the compenant of having it's programming 'it's' mind, being altered somehow the interesting part for me. The controllership plays a role, but I like when the robot takes action on her own to pleasure her master. I hope this make sence a bit.

WilloWisp
Technosexuality: Built
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Re: What does Sexy means to you?

Post by WilloWisp » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Seemingly alive, but fundamentally agreeable and impossible to offend. She sincerely likes, believes, and enjoys anything you say, even if it contradicts what you've said before. Her perception, memories, likes, dislikes, and even fundamental consciousness are utterly malleable: She can remember things that never happened, or forget things that did instantly upon request. She will see things you tell her are there, or ignore things you tell her are absent. If you tell her she loves to wear a thong, she has worn thongs almost to the exclusion of any other undergarment. If you tell her she has never even heard of a thong, she's never worn one, and will be delighted when you show one to her. You can deactivate her mind, alter her body, rewrite her past, and customize her in any way imaginable. You can tell her she's human, and she'll believe it, even if you take her apart. In her mind, it's perfectly normal for a human woman to be disassembled and rebuilt. Tell her she's a robot, she knows it - but it doesn't even occur to her that someone might be frightened or unhappy to learn that they were a machine. You cannot dissatisfy her. You cannot scare her. You cannot hurt her feelings. You are, to her, every bit as perfect as you customize her to be.

Here's the big thing, though: It's not enough that all of the above be true. It must also be demonstrated.

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by darkbutflashy » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Mirage wrote:Beautiful women, long hair, no tattoos, big breasted and curvy. I need to inject some humanity in the robot for me, as 'just being a machine' is boring for me
I thought that's the whole point of having a fembot, huh? Synthetic vaginas have been invented long ago so I doubt that's what the people at this place lust for.

For me it's the developing of the personality the robot/cyborg goes through what I find interesting. That's something usually not shown even between very close people, say lovers or even (older) children and their parents: we all wear a mask protecting our hearts. There're only very few moments where that mask isn't working, like during (good) sex, or when someone is in great danger or rage.

So basically, I like to watch protagonists which go through all possible torments of body and soul and survive both physically and mentally and develop a richer personality because of that. And if they are honest and female, that's the jackpot. :lovestruck:
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:43 am

I heartily endorse this clear-eyed vision. - DC
WilloWisp wrote:Seemingly alive, but fundamentally agreeable and impossible to offend. She sincerely likes, believes, and enjoys anything you say, even if it contradicts what you've said before. Her perception, memories, likes, dislikes, and even fundamental consciousness are utterly malleable: She can remember things that never happened, or forget things that did instantly upon request. She will see things you tell her are there, or ignore things you tell her are absent. If you tell her she loves to wear a thong, she has worn thongs almost to the exclusion of any other undergarment. If you tell her she has never even heard of a thong, she's never worn one, and will be delighted when you show one to her. You can deactivate her mind, alter her body, rewrite her past, and customize her in any way imaginable. You can tell her she's human, and she'll believe it, even if you take her apart. In her mind, it's perfectly normal for a human woman to be disassembled and rebuilt. Tell her she's a robot, she knows it - but it doesn't even occur to her that someone might be frightened or unhappy to learn that they were a machine. You cannot dissatisfy her. You cannot scare her. You cannot hurt her feelings. You are, to her, every bit as perfect as you customize her to be.

Here's the big thing, though: It's not enough that all of the above be true. It must also be demonstrated.
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

tinadanger

Post by tinadanger » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:42 pm

this is and interesting question. a lot of it for me is the innocents of the robot them self's, I have always been a huge fan of the idea of lady bots I grew up on shows like small wonder, star trek and buffy of course being a bisexual nerd girl i think robots are hot for many of the same reasons but this post has run-on long enough
Have you any idea how it feels to be a Fembot living in a Manbot's Manputer's world?

Miss Pris
Identification: Cyborg

Post by Miss Pris » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:41 pm

I think I side with darkbutflashy on this one. For me it's the idea of that dawning consciousness, that awareness of life and personality coming into being that's so exciting. I like the idea of watching something built become "real" - and then continuing on in that liminal space between the human and the machine - sentient and aware of his or her artificial origin. (David in Prometheus was an excellent example of this, Joe in AI, watching him become more complex as the movie went on, or the fembot in that Buffy episode who deactivated/died - when she started to ask questions about the nature of love at the end - there are a lot of examples, but nothing else is coming to mind at the moment.) I guess this would translate into art in images of gynoids and androids engaged in very mundane but purposeful (non-automatic) activities that a human would do, with facial expressions that suggested sentience, but with various exposed mechanical parts. Self-repair comes to mind as a particularly good example of bringing all of these criteria together into a single image.

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:07 pm

darkbutflashy wrote:
Mirage wrote:Beautiful women, long hair, no tattoos, big breasted and curvy. I need to inject some humanity in the robot for me, as 'just being a machine' is boring for me
I thought that's the whole point of having a fembot, huh? Synthetic vaginas have been invented long ago so I doubt that's what the people at this place lust for.

For me it's the developing of the personality the robot/cyborg goes through what I find interesting. That's something usually not shown even between very close people, say lovers or even (older) children and their parents: we all wear a mask protecting our hearts. There're only very few moments where that mask isn't working, like during (good) sex, or when someone is in great danger or rage.

So basically, I like to watch protagonists which go through all possible torments of body and soul and survive both physically and mentally and develop a richer personality because of that. And if they are honest and female, that's the jackpot. :lovestruck:
Pretty much the same thing for me, though my love for my characters does sometimes prevent them from going through as much torture or torment as they may otherwise go through. I do try to make it so that everyone is more mature, has learnt something or someone has gotten their comeuppance when writing, but sometimes, when sequels enter into the mix, some threads are left untied. :) I also like my gynoids built, and more like the gymnast/figure-skater look, probably due to the fact that 1) I'm younger than a lot of people here and 2) I just don't usually go for big breasts. I *look* like my first option, so it leaves me with a kinship already "built-in" to my character! (sorry for the bad joke...)

Grendizer

Post by Grendizer » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:00 pm

I third WilloWisp's description of sexiness in gynoids. I would only add adoration, servility, and a positive attitude to sacrifice to round out the complete gynoid. Having a creature who is potentially many times more intelligent than yourself look upon you with sweet reverence would be a huge turn on.
If freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will be free.

My Stories: Teacher: Lesson 1, Teacher: Lesson 2, Quick Corruptions, A New Purpose

Hayley Anachronism

Post by Hayley Anachronism » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:57 pm

For me? What I want to be? Small and lethal, cute but non-threatening, with long, soft hair and big, vacant, lifeless eyes.
Reality is just a vacation.

TheSpotConlon
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by TheSpotConlon » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:32 pm

Hayley Anachronism wrote:big, vacant, lifeless eyes.
That got my attention right there. Actually I think it got my heart to skip a beat.

Hayley Anachronism

Post by Hayley Anachronism » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:17 am

I could go either way: childlike and innocent or badass-looking Borg.

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:02 pm

TheSpotConlon wrote:
Hayley Anachronism wrote:big, vacant, lifeless eyes.
That got my attention right there. Actually I think it got my heart to skip a beat.

It gets my own attention, too :) As long as they're not *always* like that....

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:04 pm

Hayley Anachronism wrote:I could go either way: childlike and innocent or badass-looking Borg.
Should've put this in my other response but I read it too late....this is also a fairly good description of what I go between myself, but either way..... This post makes no sense... lol

Hayley Anachronism

Post by Hayley Anachronism » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:24 pm

How does it not make sense?

AmpFetish

Post by AmpFetish » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:52 am

One thing I find extremely sexy is the concept of a fembot that is human like, but has to live as a robot. What I mean is that she's sentient and human like, but would have to charge, she'll malfunction now and then, can't go near water or she'll be damaged, she's naive to certain things, she needs maintenance--that is the "ideal" fembot for me. I find it funny now that I think about it, but being able to have a chat with a girl while she's plugged into a wall is pretty sexy.

Everything else mentioned in this thread is pretty sexy too, but this idea of a fembot is pretty much what's in my head.

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:04 pm

Hayley Anachronism wrote:How does it not make sense?
MY post made no sense.. I was running on low charge lol..

Sentient6

Post by Sentient6 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:00 am

I dig a lot of what AmpFetish described, though I have a preference for transformed bots having deal with their robotic characteristics from a human background.

Saya

Post by Saya » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:28 pm

Amp, I am glad you said that, since that is pretty much exactly the way I am about such characters. I love the idea of a robot girl living a life like a human, only with these additional caveats of recharging, disassembly, etc. Not to plug somebody else in an unrelated thread, but I think that BA's stories are pretty spot-on as to how my ideal robot girl would be. A nice mixture of robot and human, distinct enough that she is not too much of either. Er, if that makes sense.
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

xodar

Post by xodar » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:38 am

I can agree with Mirage as to a bot's phisical appearance. In fact with most entries in one way or another but there's one thing that tends to be left out that means sexy.
She has to smell like real flesh. I can't get too excited over smelling rubber or silicone.
Technically, this will probably be even more difficult than a semblance of living eyes (simply keep them damp) or of a genuine personality (software manufacturers have long been working on that). It requires chemistry implanted in the bot that would probably have to be recharged and different parts of a real human smell different plus a basic pervasive smell. Plus I want her to smell like she just got out of the shower.
"You can believe me, because I never lie and I'm always right." -- George Leroy Tirebiter.
If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't give a rat's ass.
http://www.bbotw.com/product.aspx?ISBN=0-7414-4384-8
http://www.bbotw.com/description.asp?ISBN=0-7414-2058-9

Hayley Anachronism

Post by Hayley Anachronism » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Smell is a very human thing to me. I always naturally felt like in a converted/transformed state I wouldn't care about it as much. But being a fembot or a cyborg has always been much more of an emotional thing for me than a physical thing. As if the body reflects the mental state.

xodar

Post by xodar » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Hayley Anachronism wrote:Smell is a very human thing to me. I always naturally felt like in a converted/transformed state I wouldn't care about it as much. But being a fembot or a cyborg has always been much more of an emotional thing for me than a physical thing. As if the body reflects the mental state.

My idea is simply to create as realistic a bot as possible.
In addition to the details of color and shape as in RealDoll I'd guess a selection of smell types would some day be available.

But then, the bot would be an idealization of what I like. However, I've always had a good sense of smell so an always pleasant one as though she'd just dried off after a shower would be right.

Smell technology is not so well developed, considered a bit unsavory so to speak. I never know how to discuss it.
"You can believe me, because I never lie and I'm always right." -- George Leroy Tirebiter.
If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't give a rat's ass.
http://www.bbotw.com/product.aspx?ISBN=0-7414-4384-8
http://www.bbotw.com/description.asp?ISBN=0-7414-2058-9