Kyon: Maiden Voyage-REMOVED SCENE

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Miz-K Takase
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Kyon: Maiden Voyage-REMOVED SCENE

Post by Miz-K Takase » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:00 pm

As you know, I have written and read many stories. However, the site I am on cannot allow Adult-Orientated scenes. I figured that I could be a part of the ASFR revolution.
My first story for Fembot Central is a wondrous story I saved up for. FYI, I don’t jack off, during Maiden fics. This is my story, which involves a part in “Kyon: Maiden Voyage”. This tidbit took place, after the story, in which Haruhi Suzumiya (at 18 years old) purchases another Mikuru Maiden… and her lust for a robot Mikuru Asahina began. This was to be in the ending, but was removed, at the last minute. Here now is the EXCLUSIVE deleted scene from the Haruhi Fan Fic… and if you read Kyon: Maiden Voyage, you’d understand.
Enjoy.
By the way, I do not own Haruhi Suzumiya... so, don't bother asking.
One year later, after forgetting about the defective Mikuru Maiden, Haruhi Suzumiya, wearing her blue shirt and skirt, purchased another one. She got a huge box from her doorway and pulled it inside. She then smirked, as she brushed her brown hair, with her orange headband, “This is so cool. I learn from my mistakes. I get another custom Maiden for Hire, as long as it’s for home. The last thing I wanted is to be having her fawned and ogled by Kyon and the others. She’s staying here, with me.”
Haruhi Suzumiya recently just turned 18. She figured that she’d try the Maiden thing again, after being aroused fully by the old Maiden from Saitama. She purchased another one, made from Saitama and manufactured in Tokyo. She opened the box and saw her Maiden, custom-made to look like her former classmate, Mikuru Asahina, who graduated, recently. She was wearing a blue and pink maid uniform, with white lace stockings. Her long red hair flowed down, as she was wearing her bonnet. She stood her straight and plugged her in. She approached her button on her neck and pressed it. She shook and whirred, opening her LED brown eyes. She turned to Haruhi and bowed to her. She beeped, “Hello, I am your Maiden for Hire. My name is Model #151-HN — Mikuru Model. I am here for your guaranteed service.”
Haruhi blushed and smiled in glee. She whispered, “At last… Finally a Mikuru gynoid for me… that I can enjoy for myself…”

After doing her chores, all throughout the night, she approached Haruhi, who was finished studying her homework, for her college exams. The Maiden approached her and bowed, “Will there be anything else, Miss Haruhi?”
Haruhi got up from her chair and blushed, “Well… There is one thing I want you to do. But first, is your Pleasure Mode on?”
Mikuru Maiden smiled, “Why yes. Why do you ask?”
Haruhi approached her and kissed her on the lips. She then grasped her butt and whispered, “Mikuru-Tron… Do me… This is an order…”
Mikuru Maiden replied, “You are 18. I don’t mind. Pleasure Mode makes me understand some sexual tones… but my programming restricts most prolonged carnal pleasures.”
“Huh?”
“Meaning it’s limited. I don’t mind, as long as we don’t go all the way.”
Haruhi unzipped her Maiden uniform and grinned, “You don’t know how long it has been… This’ll be the best 2,500 Yen I ever purchased.”
She removed her uniform, revealing her huge breasts, covered in a white lace bra and panties. The Maiden blushed, as she continued to kiss her. She replied, “If that is the case… I have 85% of my battery life, after a quick recharge. Okay.”
Haruhi removed her shirt, revealing a flesh-colored bra. She then removed Mikuru Maiden’s bra, revealing her bare breasts.
“Ooh… How frisky… Not all users tend to go all the way, starting up here.” The robot remarked.
Haruhi was in her bra and panties, as she threw down the Maiden. She was on all-fours, as Mikuru Robot blushed. She grabbed her shoulder and whispered, “I’m not used to same-sex pleasure… But in this case… I’ll try it.”
“Shut up and kiss me, Mikuru!”
They started to make out, sticking their tongue out in each other’s mouth. Haruhi removed her bra and rubbed up and down, heaving in arousal, while rubbing her bare breasts onto her Maiden’s. Mikuru moaned, “Ah… Ah… Oh… Ah… Oh… Oh… AAH! AH!”
Haruhi said, “Now… What do you say I rub you up and down, my darling Maiden?”
She grabbed her left breast and dug inside the Maiden’s panties, rubbing her crotch inside. Mikuru moaned in huge pain, as she was being fondled around by the SOS Brigade leader. Mikuru moaned in arousal, “More… AH! More! Not there… Take it out…”
Inside, Haruhi rubbed her two fingers into Mikuru’s synthetic crotch, which looked realistic. She then removed her panties and went down to it, and stuck her tongue out. She licked onto her bare pussy and giggled. The Maiden could only cry out in pleas, “AH! Not there! AH! AH~! OH~! Please… That’s too much… That’s too… ah… AH… AH! AH! AAH! OOH! OH!”
The robot grabbed her head and cried out in moans, “No more… Let me… Let me… Ah…”
Haruhi crawled up, heading towards her bare breasts, as Mikuru Maiden removed her panties. She threw them to the floor, as the Maiden whispered, “Now, I’ll show you how it is done… Miss Haruhi…”
She caressed the naked Haruhi and stuck her tongue out. She licked her face and went to her chest. She grabbed her breasts and snuggled inside her chest, with Haruhi giggling in sheer stimulation. She meekly laughed, as she said, “Watch the chest area…”
The Maiden laughed, as she sniffed her abdomen, stick her nose into her navel. Of course, Haruhi laughed and said, “That’s ticklish…”
Mikuru held her left breast and squeezed it. She threw Haruhi down on the bed and spread her legs up. The robot began to kiss Haruhi’s pussy and lick on it, while clamping onto her breasts tightly, with her legs up. Haruhi started to moan and heave, as the Maiden continued to lick.
“Ah… Stop it… Ah… Ah!”
Her yelps and pleads cried out, as the Mikuru Maiden kept going. Haruhi continued to scream, until she shrieked loudly. The Maiden stopped, as her face had a little white stuff on it. She crawled towards her user and said, “Was it good enough, Miss Haruhi?”
Haruhi moaned and panted, with her hair sweaty and her eyes closed. She gasped for air, as the Maiden held her shoulders down. She then rubbed her hip, atop of Haruhi’s wet frontal hip, rubbing up and down, moaning in pleasure. She started to moan, as Haruhi started to shriek quietly. She moaned, “AAH! AH! Mikuru! STOP! AAH!!!”
She screamed, at the top of her lungs, and climaxed. Mikuru Maiden smiled, as she stopped. She turned to her master and asked her, “Did you enjoy it?”
She smiled, as Haruhi passed out. The Maiden dropped down and laid her head on her face, powering down, with a smile.

The next morning, Haruhi cleaned up her Maiden and redressed her into her uniform. She went to the bathroom to take a shower, cleaning herself off, before she goes to school.
Minutes later, she got out, feeling refreshed, with her robe on, as her Maiden was plugged in. She giggled, as she went to get her uniform, “Best 2,500 Yen I ever purchased… Although, I may have to limit her power usage…”
She left to go change, as her Maiden remained motionless, whilst recharging.
For Haruhi Suzumiya, she never bothered telling a soul about her wondrous night with her Maiden for Hire. And for that matter, she couldn’t; not in front of the boys.

The End

bhyasuda

Re: Kyon: Maiden Voyage-REMOVED SCENE

Post by bhyasuda » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Where does this deleted scene slide into the main story?

Miz-K Takase
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Kyon: Maiden Voyage-REMOVED SCENE

Post by Miz-K Takase » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:28 pm

bhyasuda wrote:Where does this deleted scene slide into the main story?
Around the end of Chapter 8 (The final chapter), after Yuki Nagato gets her prize, after she bet with Koizumi, if Haruhi would last a month with the Mikuru Maiden.

I'd give you the link, but sadly, the story has characters UNDER 17. In this scene, it shows Haruhi at 18.
Fiction writing since 2009! Miz-K Takase!
What can YOU say, fellow RE-gionaires?