New fembot/Bionic series started

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

New fembot/Bionic series started

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:00 am

We just got finished shooting the first episode. The story is that an alien race has abducted a woman in order to turn her into the first tool in world domination. After they convert her mind with Nanites they replace her limbs with stronger artificial limbs. She is programmed to seduce a wealthy businessman and then convert him as they did her. When they find she is unusually powerful they decide to use her for more than just seduction.
Meanwhile what they don't know is that the woman is actually still conscious inside her own body, a prisoner of the Nanite invasion. She struggles to get out and after awhile she takes control of her own body again.....but now its strange with mechanical limbs that are much stronger than any other humans....and she has in her library the complete fighting styles of 2000 races in the galaxy.
With this she is well armed against the aliens who have done this to her.

the first episode has been shot and it runs over 35 minutes
it should be available soon.
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

bionic25

Re: New fembot/Bionic series started

Post by bionic25 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:22 pm

I am anticipating this release with great excitement!

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:53 am

The first episode will be more fembotish than bionic. I warn you. the first episode is more about the transformation and back story with the aliens than anything else.
I don't want you disappointed.

If the hows and whys are not as important to you I would say wait until episode 2 to get the bionics in action!
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.

bionicskillz
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by bionicskillz » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:10 pm

I am really looking forward to this. I do have questions if there will be slow motion effects? Tight costumes? Leather? Latex? Boots? Anyway I look forward to seeing this as well

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:53 am

Yes there will be slow-motion fighting and the classic bionic sounds as well.
I am merging two series and seeing what comes from it.
no OSI, though. no agency and no goody goody heroine.
this heroine is out for revenge and saves the planet as a by-product.

Tight costumes?
YES
Leather?
MAYBE
Latex?
ABSOLUTELY
Boots?
Wouldn't be bionic without them (on the villains)

bionicskillz

Post by bionicskillz » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Thanks for the reply, Evangeline. Can't wait to see a preview or some pics! Thanks.

bionicskillz

Post by bionicskillz » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Hi Evangeline,

I know that the first episode was released and I am wondering how the release date looks for the next episode which incorporates more of the action some of us are looking for. Anyway, thanks and best of luck with your projects.

-BionicSkillz

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:34 am

We are rapidly approaching end of the year which means the models are not hired too frequently.
we will be trying to utilize as many as possible for this movie.
so far for the rest of the year we have:

(in order of arrival)

Hannah perez
Diana Knight
Tomiko
Star
kendra james
Cherie Deville

I know that episode 2 has me facing off with the alien drone(male) he will get defeated leaving me battered and bruised badly but no rest before I get attacked again
(most likely Diana Knight) I will be defeated and dragged away to the mothership where I will be locked in a holding cell with another prisoner (Tomiko) with her help I will escape only to face another battle I am not ready for with the alien himself. After escaping A friend will nurse me back to health (star) but we find out she is a replicant meant to catch me off guard. As I am almost defeated I am saved by another alien (Kendra James) from a waring faction(with the first alien race) She seems Helpful enough but insists that if I am going to defeat the aliens I need to be trained to harness the multiple martial arts forms I possess. (Bionic 80's training montage inserted here)
One day Eve awakes to find a note from her trainer saying that an opportunity to strike the alien mothership has arrived and she had to leave.
On the television a News anchor is reporting about a giant explosion detected in the upper atmosphere. The cat is now out of the bag and the media is covering the alien ship which has been badly damaged and has crash landed in the desert. Eve invades the battered ship to find one single remaining alien. a short battle ensues and she clearly comes out on top. She then examines the ship looking for other survivors when she comes on a malfunctioning android (Cherie Deville) Having a computer brain with a basic understanding of what the alien technology is about she examines the unit and manages to deactivate its primary defensive programing. its now neutered. Eve realizes that a servant of this kind could be greatly useful. Before they leave together the unit begins to process data coming from off planet....she announces that 12 larger ships are entering the solar system.......

this is where season one ends.
It can be anywhere between 2-5 movies long.
depending on the actual script and how long the scenes are.

things that will happen:

1) bionic fight scenes
2) bionic running and jumping
3) sexually charged fight scenes
4) 80's training montage will be just that. picture female bionic Rocky. lots of running and jumping fight training and deflecting massive objects. showing her jumping farther and farther, etc
5) plenty of open panels, greenscreen robotics, internal computer brain scenes, some sexual scenes, NO COMEDY!!!!!
this series will split away from Willie as comic relief.

Willie will start writing the basic storyline this week and begin fleshing it out before Diana Arrives. Anyone interested in helping beefing up the technical aspects please pm me

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Was just told by Willie that props have been bought for this already and its on its way. first up. a realistic foam pipe to be beater with.

lets see where we go with this.
Last edited by EvangelinevonWinter on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bionicskillz

Post by bionicskillz » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Wow. That looks really good. Where can one purchase props like that?