Seeking something... Else... Something different...

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Dawny

Seeking something... Else... Something different...

Post by Dawny » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:51 am

I do hope this is in the right place...

I don't intend to bad mouth this site, so please up front that is not my intention.

I think I have posted a message like this before (or else I'm just having a precognitive episode) however I couldn't find it and I wish to add something to the question...

While I know that this site claims to be for all comers, I have found from my own personal experiences that the fiction side of this site more deals with female robots as devices that can function as a human, mostly for sexual tasks... these robots however can be turned off when the main character no longer wishes to deal with the said tool, which is normally after sex at the end of the story.

No I'm not criticising the above or the the stories about robots that malfunction and cease to function, even that who had once been human... What I am doing is trying to squarely define what I am not interested in so there is no confusion for when I do get to what I am looking for.

There also looking through the posts on this site seem to be some huge issues, with TG in this kind of topic, it's not something that I understand because the way I see it, when a human has been converted to a robot and their body has been fully reshaped, well she is as female as the next robot isn't she?

Okay an odd tangent above but I like the odd TG mixed in with robot TF, so yeah maybe this place isn't ideal for me.

I also know there is a prevalence of stories where humans are either mentally or fully converted using mind control and while some of these are wonderfully constructed stories, that often end in sex, again they are not what I am after...

So what am I after, well stories where humans become robots but keep their faculties, in other words where they keep their minds, where they just can't be turned off... where they can explore their new lives as new things, much like this story:

http://www.fembotcentral.com/viewtopic. ... ria#p43398

What I'm more hoping someone might be able to help me with is a site where such stories are the standard, any help on that front?

Or if there is no such sites that are currently around would anyone be interested in such a site, such as being a member of such a site or even supporting it with content or comments for writers/artists?

Thank you in advance if you happen to answer any of my questions.
A transsexual's fiction site : http://www.lemontreebay.rtb-uni.org

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Seeking something... Else... Something different...

Post by darkbutflashy » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:00 am

Well, the story I'm working on is that way. The protagonist is a young woman and during an accident on her job she was injured so much her body has to be modified into a cyborg to keep her "alive". I have a congruent plot for a lot of chapters, but writing in english is not so easy for me so it kind of stalled.

Maybe this was the right time to alarm me continuing my story.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

tectile

Post by tectile » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:37 am

Have you tried the novels I posted about a while back?

http://www.fembotcentral.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9601

dirtywretch
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by dirtywretch » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:28 pm

Shemale robots?!? How cool, I would like to think that as we move towards fetishisizing the possibilities of the future that they are more inclusive and as a result be far more interesting......

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Mirage » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Did you read when my story about the android female kills...er.. no..
When the guy became a pizza in the elevator?.. er..no..
when the guy made a computer virus, making the captain of the football team wanted sex with him.. er...no..
man, screw this.. I let other deal with this!

If you want something different, try some of mine! (L).

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ies/Mirage

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Mirage » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Dawny

Post by Dawny » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:54 am

Geeze, no offense here but what is wrong with you people, all of you except for maybe the first few posts totally ignored what I asked and some of you even used my thread as a stomping ground to post ads for your own stories, which in all likelihood don't equate to what I am seeking. Bad posters, bad... if you can't read then don't post...

Yeah I'm annoyed, this is stupid.

If the mods want to toss me out then...

Dawny shuts her eyes, out stretches her arms at her side and takes a deep breath because maybe it's time...
A transsexual's fiction site : http://www.lemontreebay.rtb-uni.org

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by darkbutflashy » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:05 pm

Well, you wrote:
dawny wrote:So what am I after, well stories where humans become robots but keep their faculties, in other words where they keep their minds, where they just can't be turned off... where they can explore their new lives as new things
That's actually what I like, too, and because there are not many stories of that kind (mixing both transformation and slice-of-life), I've decided to write one myself. A really long one because slice-of-life and short stories do not mix well in my view.

Sorry I was too excited to find another person interested in this particular kind of story.

dark
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!