Lost in the Shuffle

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Lost in the Shuffle

Post by Spaz » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:54 pm

Part 1.7: Fun

The walk around the neighborhood was roughly 2-miles, and consisted of walking all the way down one street, then down the parallel street, and back up the original street. There was a small, family owned grocery store on the corner of Mike’s street, and the main city street, though Mike hadn’t been inside in a long time, due to the higher prices, and mostly Hispanic products.

Lena grabbed several items, mostly fresh fruits and vegetables, and a few ingredients that Mike couldn’t make out because they were in Spanish. Once she had everything she needed, she headed to the counter and paid with Mike’s card, since the business had yet to install hardware that she could remote interface with. Mike was momentarily shocked when she conversed in fluent Spanish with the cashier, but then he remembered that he’d added Spanish to her list of languages.

Once they had finished with the transaction, Lena placed the items in a small reusable bag that she had rolled up into her pocket. “Alright Mike, we’re done shopping, so we can go home now,” she reported, closing her shopping lists and starting a new priority to monitor their current supplies for freshness.

“Alrighty,” Mike smiled cheerfully, taking the bag from her and grabbing her hand once more. The small store was roughly 80% of the way on their walk, so it took them only a few short minutes to walk the rest of the distance back to Mike’s townhouse.

While both found the walk to be a nice, relaxing sojourn in their otherwise busy day, Lena also found the walk to be informative, since she would be living in this neighborhood for the foreseeable future. She had already catalogued dozens of dogs and cats in the neighborhood, for the eventuality that any of them might break loose, get lost, and wander the neighborhood. Furthermore, she was able to update the proprietary maps server that her driving programming accessed to update the conditions on the road.

Upon entering, Mike rushed upstairs to move her clothes from the washer into the dryer, and to start the next load. Lena made quick work of organizing the food items they had just purchased into Mike’s now fully stocked fridge. Lena had also purchased several baking soda packs and placed them in strategic locations, since several of the takeout foods Mike had left in the fridge had spoiled and left a nasty odor.

As she closed the fridge door, the list of tasks in her HUD updated, and she smiled as she saw that she had no pending tasks for the rest of the day. She took in a deep breath and let it all out in a satisfactory sigh, even wiping her hands in the air to symbolically wipe away the chores of the day.

She temporarily enhanced her hearing and cocked her head to the ceiling, listening as Mike rushed around upstairs to put stuff away. With a smile on her face, Lena walked over to the couch and sat on the right side, since her visual sensors indicated Mike most likely spent the majority of his time on the left, evidenced by the placement of the remotes and coasters. She moved the pillows out of the way, unlaced her shoes, removed her socks, and placed her bare feet on the coffee table and waited patiently for Mike to return.

“Alright, everything is set up there,” he announced, rushing downstairs. He then paused as he saw her bare feet on the coffee table and gasped. “Whoa, put your feet down for a sec!” he then rushed into the kitchen.

Lena, although shocked, did as he asked. She was confused, though, because she knew he had a foot fetish and she had calculated that her putting her feet up would please him.

When he returned seconds later with a can of wood polisher/dust remover, and a wad of paper towels, Lena immediately understood and smiled. As Mike fastidiously removed everything from the table and wiped it down, Lena said, “You now, I could have easily done that for you.”

“I know,” Mike stammered, “It’s my OCD…and, for the rest of today, at least, I still want you to feel like a guest.” Once the table dried, he placed everything back to exactly where it was and then said, “Alright, you can put your feet back up.”

Lena chuckled and put them back up, as Mike returned to the kitchen and washed his hands of the chemicals. Then, he ran back into the living area and calmly sat down on the couch next to her.

Mike quickly looked up at the clock and saw that it was only about 1pm.

“Um, so, what do you usually do on your days off?” Lena asked, breaking the momentarily awkward silence, “And what time do you like to go to bed?”

“Well, I usually just relax and play video games, or watch TV and stuff,” Mike answered, “And, I usually go to bed at around 1:30am on non-work nights, and 10:30pm on work nights…though, last night I was so tucker out, I conked out at about midnight.” Mike laughed nervously.

“Ah,” Lena nodded, then she quickly scanned the area and found several gaming consoles plugged into Mike’s entertainment center just ahead. “Well, my power core should last me until about 2am,” she calculated, “Why don’t we play some games or something until dinnertime?” she then suggested.

Mike quickly looked at his consoles and pondered his choices. “Umm, I don’t have too many multiplayer games, to be honest,” he admitted apologetically, “I think I might have a racing game or something we could play.”

“Okay,” Lena smiled, “and, if we get bored, I really don’t mind just sitting here and watching you play a single player game,” she assure him, watching as Mike walked over to the TV and powered up one of the consoles, returning with a second controller and handing it to Lena, “I’m just happy to be here with you.”

“Okay, then maybe we’ll just play for an hour or so and then you can watch me play something,” he suggested.

“I’d love to.” Lena then watched as a popular racing game with cartoonish looking character popped on. She was familiar with the franchise, but they had obviously come out with a few iterations over the previous five years. It took her but a moment to go online and download the instruction manual for how to play the game, and then calibrate her hand sensors for the controller configuration.

“Do you need me to explain how to play the game?” Mike asked, once he sat down and made himself comfortable.

“No, I was able to figure out from an online help site,” she smiled.

“Oh, that’s cool,” he said absently, then he stared at her seriously, “Hey, you’re not going to be difficult to beat like the in-game CPU or something, are you?” he accused her suspiciously.

“No,” Lena shook her head innocently, “Like I told you before, my human emulation is capped at a certain processor speed, so I can’t do anything that much better than the real Lena would have been able to,” she assured him.

“But, will you have any advantages, being an android an all?”

“Well, I suppose I won’t be as affected by hunger, or having to go to the bathroom, or hand cramps,” she shrugged, “But I can assure you, playing with me will be just like playing with a real girl.”

It took a few moments, but Mike was finally satisfied that Lena was telling him the truth. He left the menu of the game and prepped the racing tournament that they would be playing in. He hadn’t played with another person in quite a while, and he found Lena’s presence to be a bit distracting at first, especially her feet on the table.

After a quick calculation, Lena’s A.I. suddenly informed her that having her feet up might distract Mike from playing at his best, since he’d been unintentionally wandering his eyes towards them several times in the past five minutes. Just before they started, Lena surreptitiously took her feet down, and sat cross legged on the couch instead, so she would be in a more comfortable position, and so Mike would not be distracted by her feet.

Mike visibly relaxed when Lena hid her feet, since they had been distracting his focus. He wondered if she did so because she noticed his lack of focus, or if she merely wanted to assume a more comfortable position. Either way, it worked, and he was suddenly able to focus again.

“Okay, we’ll start off on the easy setting so we can ease on in,” he told her, setting the race speed to the lowest setting, “It’s been a while since I played too, so I’m not patronizing you or anything,” he assured her, after seeing her crafting a protest.

“Oh, okay,” she smiled, then focused on the screen while the ten second countdown started for the race. Just before it started, she minimized the majority of her own HUD so she could focus on the in-game HUD.

They ended up playing the racing gave for nearly two hours, choosing to try out all 60 race tracks, and even the battle mode. A few of the times, they’d chosen to play on the same team, but they found they both had competitive spirits and preferred to play against one another. True to her word, Lena did not appear to have any sort of advantage, being an android, and played just as well as a typical human might.

As they took a break from playing so they could take care of the laundry and have a snack, Lena calculated the overall results and found that Mike won 72.34% of the races. Lena smiled as she was sure he won purely by skill, and his previous experience playing this particular game, and not because she let him.

When they returned to the couch, Mike unplugged the racing game and started up a different game.

“What are we playing this time?” Lena asked.

“Well, this time I’m going to play a single player game,” he told her, “an open-world adventure epic that I started a week ago and haven’t finished yet.”

“Ooh, ok, I can’t wait to watch,” Lena said excitedly, bouncing around on the couch and grabbing one of the pillows to lean on more comfortably.

“You don’t know how much of a relief it is to hear you say that,” Mike sighed, “My ex just couldn’t be satisfied by simply watching…she absolutely had to play with me, and then she would get bored too easily.”

“Well, don’t worry, I really don’t mind just watching,” Lena smiled kindly at him, “I just enjoy sitting here with you.”

“Aww, thanks,” Mike blushed, leaning over and giving her a kiss on the cheek before starting the game.

The game appeared to be a sci-fi/fantasy world where the main character ran around in vast, impossible fields of varying climates, such as lava, ice, forest, desert, and even floating continents. The real Lena would have been interested in this game, so Lena paid close attention to all the details, and asked Mike questions about stuff to show her interest.

At one point, Mike, after roaming about aimlessly on a side quest, paused the game and started to get up with a frustrated grunt.

“Mike, what’s wrong? Where are you going?” Lena asked him in a concerned voice.

“Oh, sorry, I’m a little stuck, so I’m looking for some help on the internet,” he apologized, calming himself down.

“Oh, well hang on a sec, I might be able to help you out,” she giggled, “sit down and I’ll help you.” She then accessed the internet in her HUD and searched for help videos on the particular side quest Mike was stuck on. After reviewing a few sources, she looked at Mike and smiled, “Ok, I found some tips online…just keep playing and I’ll throw some to you.”

“Huh, okay,” Mike said with a quizzical look on his face. He un-paused the game and resume playing, with Lena giving him just enough hints to get him on the right path, but not enough to spoil the whole adventure.

Once Mike finished the quest, he paused the game and looked at Lena with pure admiration. “Wow, you’re awesome! If I had looked it up myself, I probably would have spoiled myself, but you were able to simply point me in the right direction and let me solve it myself.”

Lena blushed and responded modestly. “Hey, it’s all part of my new girlfriend programming,” she shrugged, “believe it or not, you’re not the first owner to have his android watch them play games, so they anticipated all sorts of situations, such as this one, so we can help you guys out while still allowing you to enjoy the games.”

“Well, it’s awesome!” Mike said again, leaning over and embracing her, “are you able to anticipate that I’m having trouble and look up help before I ask, or do I need to actually ask?” he then asked eagerly.

“I can anticipate,” she confirmed, “though, it might help if you could give me some verbal cues, such as mentioning you’re having trouble, or excessively checking your maps and stuff,” she suggested, “I got the feeling you were trying to hold in your frustration, and that’s neither good for you, or helpful for me.”

“Oh, sorry,” Mike blushed, “I’m just so used to internalizing everything…I mean, I’ve lived alone for so long, I’m not used to having someone around to talk to.”

“Well, just remember, I’m not here to judge, I’m here to support you in any way I can,” Lena patted his shoulder.

“Thanks,” Mike nodded.

“Don’t mention it,” she winked, “Now, when would you like dinner?”

Mike quickly looked at the clock and saw that it was around 4pm. “7ish,” he said non-committedly, “or, sorry, I mean any time between 6:30 and 7…depending on the time it takes for things to cook, I mean,” he stammered.

Lena gave him a hearty laugh. “Alright, calm down Mike…I’ll start cooking dinner at 6:30, is that alright?”

“Sure,” he laughed, calming himself down.

“Ok, then sit back and enjoy the game.” Lena made herself comfortable on the couch once more and watched him play, only occasionally having to throw in an assist. She admired his ability to adapt to all the changing circumstances, and the commentary he’d throw in to entertain her more. Just before 6:30, Lena put her shoes back on and excused herself from the couch and headed into the kitchen.

Mike decided that it might be a good time to stop playing, so he saved the game, turned off the console, and switched the TV input to a news channel.

“Oh, you didn’t have to stop playing just because I got up,” Lena commented, washing her hands and then getting the supplies she needed for the dinner she had planned for the evening.

“Yeah, I know,” Mike shrugged, “I just felt it was a good time to stop…and, I don’t like starting something when I know I lack the time to finish it.”

“Aren’t you going to keep playing after dinner?”

“No, unless it’s a really good game, I usually reserve the time between dinner and bed for watching TV,” he explained, “I’ve got a few things taking space on my DVR that I want to get rid of, so we’ll watch them.”

“Hmmm, okay,” Lena nodded, noting his preferences in her daily routine to better anticipate his needs going forward. “Anything good?”

Mike told her what he planned on watching, and Lena had no objection to any of the choices…well, not that she would have objected, but she was familiar with the shows and was looking forward to seeing them.

“Actually, those will probably only take us ‘till about 9, so I was thinking of watching a movie after that,” he added, “most likely the latest in the Possessed film franchise.”

“Ooh, I love those movies!” Lena shouted ecstatically, “do I need to catch up any in the last five years?”

“Oh, no,” he smiled, “Actually, they got stuck in development, so this is actually the first new one since you were put into storage.”

Lena fist pumped at the news. “Well, I guess it’s a good thing we got some popcorn!”

“Yeah,” Mike agreed, “and after that, I’m not sure, since the movie is only about an hour and a half long.”

“Well, perhaps after the movie, I can give you a nice massage, followed by sex,” Lena suggested innocently.

Mike, who had been taking a sip of water from his cup, immediately spat it out in a classic spit take and began sputtering, his face turning pure scarlet. “Sex, already?! You haven’t even been online for a full day yet, and we need to get to know each other better.”

Lena’s laugh was musical at watching Mike’s reaction, a reaction one might see in a sitcom. Once she saw that Mike had relaxed a bit, she replied, “Oh Mike, we already know each other,” she said with feigned exasperation, “And I’m not saying we should have sex every night, but after seeing me naked all day, we need to have some sort of test run to reduce any sexual tension that might build up…and besides, you really want to, don’t you?” she teased, playfully grabbing her breasts.

Part of Mike wanted him to say no…but the other 95% quickly overruled it. He gave her a boyish smile, despite his best efforts, and managed to say, “Yes.”

“Well then, let’s not make a big deal of it…gosh!” she laughed, getting back to meal prep, “You aren’t afraid or anything, are you?”

“I suppose I am, a little bit,” he admitted, remembering the few attempts from his past, “I’m not really good at it.”

“Well, don’t worry about,” Lena shrugged, “Realistically, no one’s really good at it…but in my case, I have tons of sexual data that I installed last night, so I can help you out a bit,” she said proudly, “So don’t beat yourself up that much.”

“Hmm, okay.” Mike smiled weakly, though he felt a bit less apprehensive about the pending sexual encounter.

“Also, that’s why I’m going to be massaging you first,” she added, “so I can relax you a bit…you’re still a bit tense, either from having me around, or the hard work you put in the last few days, or both.”

Mike did feel tense, and he realized it was likely from both work and coping with having Lena in his life. He suddenly found himself looking forward to their upcoming encounter, rather than dreading it.

Lena finished cooking roughly twenty minutes later. She had ingeniously used a combination of some of the fresher leftovers from his fridge, and the new ingredients that had purchased earlier in the day, to create a unique meal; she had thrown out the older leftovers. As soon as she set their plates down and finished by serving drinks, she sat back down and slid her shoes off.

“How come you put your shoes back on?” Mike asked curiously, since she knew he had a foot fetish. He took a bite of the food and was surprised by how delicious it was.

“Oh,” she blushed, finishing her bite of food, “Um, for safety reasons…it’s not a good idea to cook while barefoot,” she pointed out, “you wouldn’t want me to accidentally spill hot oil, or drop a knife, on my pretty feet, would you?”

“Ah, no,” Mike laughed, “but I’m sure an android like you is very careful,” he challenged.

“I am,” she nodded, “But, accidents could still happen: I could malfunction, Mia could trip me, you could distract me, or the oven could overheat the food and cause spillover,” she explained, “my cooking programs dictate that I always wear shoes while cooking, or preparing, food.”

“Well, I will defer to your safety programming,” Mike smiled, taking another bite, “This is really good, by the way.”

“Thanks!” she beamed.

They continued watching the news until they had both finished eating. Then, both Mike and Lena helped clean the kitchen and start a load in the dishwasher before sitting back down on the couch and starting the shows Mike had recorded on the DVR. Lena was just about to get comfortable by setting her bare feet up on the coffee table for Mike’s enjoyment when he stopped her.

“Hey, Lena, would you mind laying your feet on my lap?” he requested, a slight blush forming on his face.

“Sure, Mike,” Lena smiled warmly, laying back on the couch and propping her feet up on Mike’s lap. She wiggled her toes contentedly and then relaxed back on the couch, watching Mike intently as he admired her feet.

Although Mike had examined her feet extensively already, that was when they were detached and powered down. This time, they were attached to her body, and were very much alive. He gently stroked each one, eliciting a pleasant moan from Lena. He then lifted both her feet up to his face and pressed them in, feeling the warm softness of her foot bottoms, and gently breathing in the subtle smells of body odor.

“Is the 34% reduction in body odor satisfactory?” Lena asked, unable to see a reaction.

“Hmmm, perhaps you can make it a 40% reduction,” he decided, setting her feet back down on his lap and wrinkling his nose.

Lena quickly made the change in her settings from her HUD, and then minimized it so she could enjoy the show. “Done!”

“Goodie, now, are you ready for the shows?” he asked, picking up the remote.

Lena nodded, and then made herself comfortable as he hit play and started the first of their shows. Mike absently massaged and stroked both her feet while they watched all the shows, almost using them like stress balls.

When they started the scary movie, however, Lena cuddled up with Mike on his side of the couch, while they both enjoyed a bowl of popcorn. Her human emulation allowed her to get legitimately frightened by certain points in the movie, allowing Mike to act chivalrous and comfort her even more. Lena smiled, thinking she’d never received this kind of love before.

Once the movie ended, they both helped tidy up the area and put the now cleaned dishes away, and the looked at each other with blushes on their faces.

“Um, you ready,” she asked him, eager to educate him on her skills.

“Uh-huh,” he nodded, his feelings all a jumble inside.

“It’ll be great, I promise,” Lena assured him, gently taking his hand and guiding him upstairs. Once they were upstairs, they made sure Mia would not interrupt them, and slowly walked into Mike’s, or rather, their room.

“Okay Mike, just like I promised, we’ll start off with a full body massage,” Lena explained in a soft voice, “It’ll be great.”

“Okay,” Mike nodded, “I think I’d like to be nude for it, if that’s alright,” he said nervously.

“Of course, it’s alright silly! It’s your home, you should feel relaxed.”

Mike laughed and then slowly began to remove his clothes, starting with his shirt and finishing by removing his sweats and underwear at the same time. He then neatly folded his clothes onto the floor in the corner of the room by the side of the bed he slept on and then stood before Lena so she could see him. “Well, what do you think?” he asked nervously, doing a quick spin and then standing still in front of her.

Lena slowly admired his body, or rather her human emulation admired his body, while her A.I. was already busying taking precise scans and measurements of his body in order to better gauge his health and physical condition, and to formulate a healthy eating and exercise plan. In the 2.76 seconds that she ‘admired’ his body, her A.I. was able to make a complete 3-D rendering of him and add it to his health benchmarks.

“You look really good,” Lena finally said, her HUD absently noting that her words relaxed Mike, “although, I haven’t actually seen many naked guys, so it’s not like I’m an expert or anything,” she laughed.

“Well, I suppose that’s a good thing,” Mike chuckled, “means I don’t have anything to compete with.”

“Would you like me to undress as well, or would you prefer I remain clothed for your massage?” Lena then asked, quickly rubbing her hands to warm them up.

Mike thought about it for a second. “Just stay dressed,” he decided, “that way, you’ll still be warm when we have sex after, and the skin-on-skin contact might dampen the massage somewhat.”

“Ok,” Lena nodded, adding that to his preferences, “now, if you’re ready, just lay down flat on the bed and I’ll get started,” she then instructed, quickly smoothing out the sheets and handing him one of the pillows so he could prop himself up.

Mike eagerly did so, trying to relax as he anticipated where she would touch him first. He kept his face down in the pillow and slowed his breathing to relax himself. Once he relaxed, he suddenly felt the bed move as Lena climbed atop it and moved towards him.

“I’m going to get started now, okay?” she asked him.

Mike merely nodded and grunted something that sounded like a positive response. It was good enough for Lena, who checked off the “received consent” box in her HUD. For legal reasons, Spaztec had programmed all androids to receive consent before engaging in any sort of intimate activity, since they could be held liable if the androids were used to rape other people by proxy.

Lena switched her vision over to thermal scanning and scanned Mike’s back for sore spot. Since Mike had most likely never received a massage before, or recently, and since he’d worked a tough few days, there were multiple spots along the rear end of his body that were solid red with heat, indicating sore muscles and knots. Lena reached towards the largest concentration on his back and started off gently.

Mike let out a long, loud grunt as he felt her smooth hands start pressing into his back, hitting a particularly sore spot. At first, it felt mildly painful, but as she started easing in, the pain released and he felt nothing but sheer pleasure.

She continued with his back and neck for nearly 15-minutes, until Mike’s pleasurable moans subsided, and the hot spots dissipated on her thermal feed. She then moved on to his arms, paying extra attention to his hands and biceps. Once his arms were sufficiently massaged, she moved down to his butt, and then his legs and feet.

Mike was in pure bliss as Lena’s soft hands caressed and healed every inch of his sore body. She massaged areas he had no idea were even sore, and as her hands moved on, the areas she had finished felt cool and relaxed.

Nearly 40-minutes after beginning the massage, Lena finally finished with Mike’s feet and then stood up on the side of the bed. “Alright Mike, I’m done with your backside, time for your frontside,” she announced, waiting patiently for him to turn over.

“Wow, you do the front too?” Mike asked admiringly, slowly rolling over onto his back and smiling at her.

“Yep, I did say full body massage, didn’t I?” she giggled, climbing back onto the bed and working on the front of his legs.

Mike didn’t respond, but merely laid back, closed his eyes, and enjoyed the massage.

Lena skipped up to his arms, after finishing his legs, and then merely smoothly went over his abdomen and chest. Finally, she had only one thing left, and for this she needed additional consent.

“Well Mike, I’ve almost finished, would you like me to massage your penis as well?” she asked, trying to sound casual, “I’m sorry for asking, but my programming requires me to gain consent,” she figured honesty would give her a positive answer.

“Huh, that’s a little strange, but I suppose with the whole political atmosphere lately, it’s not too surprising,” Mike chuckled, “Of course you have my consent.”

Lena smiled as the safety programming in her acknowledged the verbal consent and allowed her to lean in and gently grab his penis. Mike, not used to anyone touching him there, naturally recoiled, but then forced himself to relax. He started taking deep, relaxed breaths as she eased his tension and gently massaged his penis, smiling as it slowly became erect. Once it reached full length, she started easing off, her HUD taking a quick measurement and confirming it was of average length; she adjusted her vaginal systems accordingly to handle the length.

Once she was finished, she ran one final thermal scan of his body and confirmed there were no more hot spots. She smiled approvingly and then stood back up off the bed. “All done Mike!”

Mike groaned mockingly, forcing himself to sit up on the foot of the bed and look up at her with pure adoration. “Wow, that was the best massage I have ever gotten…. thanks!”

“Ah, don’t mention it,” Lena blushed modestly.

“I mean, I don’t think I truly knew what it was like to be relaxed until now,” he continued, “I know you’re an android, but how could you possibly be so good?”

“Well, to tell the truth, the main reason I ordered these upgraded eyes was because of the thermal scanning ability,” she admitted, “They allow me to literally see all your sore muscles, since sore muscles give off more heat,” she explained, “also, it doesn’t hurt that I made sure to download all the latest massage programs,” she added, with a wink.

“Well, suffice to say, I feel very relaxed now, thanks.” Mike stood up and gave Lena a loving kiss.

“You’re quite welcome,” Lena said angelically, once they broke apart, “Now, are you ready for the next part?” she asked with a kinky look, smoothly disrobing and standing before him naked.

“Actually, not yet,” Mike admitted, rushing into his bathroom and returning with a towel. He pulled back the sheets on the left side of the bed and laid the towel down.

“What’s that for?” Lena asked with a bemused smile.

“Ah, well, it’s…” Mike tried saying, looking extremely embarrassed, “Well, it’s for the mess,” he admitted, “I know you’ve never had sex before, in any incarnation, but from my past experience…well, it can be a little messy, and I’d rather not sleep in a bed with our sex juices in it.”

“Ah,” Lena nodded knowingly, updating his sexual preferences with this key piece of information, “I guess that’s something most people don’t care about…I never even considered it being a problem,” she admitted.

“Yeah, well, I’m also a clean freak, so…” he let it trail off delicately.

“Say no more,” Lena laughed, “I actually think it’s a great idea…I mean, with this, I’ll only have to clean a towel, instead of all the bedsheets.”

“Exactly,” Mike shouted, then he focused on Lena’s crotch and appeared lost in thought.

“Hey Mike, I’m up here,” Lena joked, waving her hands in front of her to get his attention.

“Yeah, yeah,” he said absently, then he looked at her seriously, “Lena, I like how you look, act, and even feel real,” he started, “but, one of the others things I didn’t like about my prior sexual experience was the odor,” he admitted, “would it be possible to switch out your current lube with that fruity stuff you ordered?”

“Of course!” Lena replied cheerfully, “would you like me to go get it?”

“No, I know where it is,” Mike smiled, “um, why don’t you make yourself comfy on the…towel while I get it?”

“Ok,” Lena nodded.

Mike quickly rushed out of the room, making a sharp right into Lena’s room. He quickly located the purple bag on her desk and pulled out the lube canister. As he was heading out, he absently noted that the computer he’d given her was still on, and appeared to be remotely linked to her and collecting data.

Mike shrugged, figuring it was simply part of her maintenance, and returned to his bedroom with the canister. Just as he had suggested, Lena was laying on the bed, atop the towel, patiently waiting for him to return.

“Did you have trouble finding it?” Lena asked, sitting up a little and pushing out her crotch a bit so he could access her vaginal panel.

“No, fortunately you kept it in the same bag it arrived in.” he quickly pressed the release and removed the portion of skin covering the panel. “Umm, how do I do remove the old one?” he asked, not seeing a release.

“Like this.” Lena gently grabbed his hand and placed it on top of the current canister. She then had him grip it tightly, push it in, twist it counterclockwise, and then pull it out with a slight sucking sound.

“Wow,” Mike said, staring into the deep hole in Lena’s body, the exposure of her mechanical nature once again turning him on, “is there still some of the old stuff inside of you?” he asked, wrinkling his nose at the smell coming from the old canister.

“Nah, I was able to drain it and store it back in the canister while you were in the other room,” she replied.

“Okay, good,” Mike said, relieved as he pushed the fruity canister into her body and sealed it in place, “do you need time to adjust to the new canister?”

“No, I’m already slowly secreting it in order to prepare for sex,” she reported.

“Okay,” Mike nodded, placing the old canister on the bedside table, then moving to pick up the skin panel. “Lena, would it be possible to have sex with your panel open, and maybe a few others?”

“I would strongly recommend against it,” Lena told him seriously, “not only is there a chance of an accidental discharge, but what most android owners don’t realize in the throes of passion is that lovemaking can be very physically exerting,” she explained delicately, “Meaning you sweat…profusely, and that sweat can drop off your body and land in mine, damaging my delicate electronics.”

“Ah, well I definitely wouldn’t want to do that,” Mike laughed nervously, “I’m sure you’d be very expensive to fix.”

“Indeed I would,” Lena nodded solemnly, “But, I suppose if you are wanting to engage in sexual activity that will tickle your robo-fetish, then one thing we could do is detach my head and have my head perform fellatio, while you perform oral sex on my vagina,” she suggested matter-of-factly, “But, unless my head was attached to the A.N.A., which admittedly might be a bit awkward in that situation, I’d only last about 15-minutes before shutting down.”

Mike thought about it a bit, since obviously having sex with an android presented far more opportunities than with a human. “Nah, not right now,” he said regretfully, “Definitely at some point though,” he nodded vigorously, “But, I think, for now, I’d just like to try sex the normal way,” he decided, “anyway, your body has just been upgraded and updated with five years of new stuff in just 24 hours, so we’d probably give it a bit of time to adapt more before trying something that complex.”

“A wise precaution,” Lena complimented him.

Mike smiled and then looked into her vaginal panel once more, “Alright, are there any settings I should alter in here before we get started?”

Lena shook her head. “Nah, only if you want an altered experience. If you leave everything in there alone, I’ll basically be on default settings and will try my best to coordinate with you,”

“Okay,” Mike nodded, clicking the skin panel back in place, then he got a worried look, “I’m just a little concerned, because one of the problems I had before was that I would always ejaculate prematurely, and it always ended too quickly.”

“Oh, I don’t think you’ll have to worry about that,” Lena said with a sly smile.

“Why not?” Mike asked suspiciously.

“Two things,” she replied, “One: that new lube you just installed, it has a mild numbing agent in it….”

“What is that going to do?” Mike interrupted.

“The numbing agent is designed to slightly numb your penis to prevent you from ejaculating too quickly,” she explained patiently.

“Ohhh, okay,” he nodded, allowing her to continue.

Lena giggled and then continued, “and Two: the new vaginal insert you upgraded me with is able to stimulate you with sonic pulses,” she explained, “Nothing too strong, mind you, it’s actually configured so you may only feel a mild tickling sensation, but that tickling is also designed to extend the experience.”

“Wow, I can’t wait!” Mike said, rubbing his hands together excitedly, then he stopped, “Wait, wouldn’t that numbing stuff ruin the oral sex experience?”

“Huh, I suppose it might,” she agreed, then shrugged, “well, we can always swap my canister out with a non-numbing variety.”

“Yeah, I suppose you’re right,” Mike shrugged.

“Well, are you ready to get started?” Lena asked, flaunting her crotch at Mike and wiggling her toes.

“Just one more thing,” he promised her. He walked over to his pants and pulled his phone out, scrunching his face with concentration before activating some gentle, classical music. “I’ve heard it’s easier with music or something in the background,” he explained bashfully, setting the phone down on the bedside table, next to the old lube canister, and laying on his side in the bed next to Lena, staring into her eyes.

“Hey, whatever makes you comfortable,” she reminded him once more, returning his stare.

They stared longingly into one another’s eyes for several seconds before leaning in and kissing each other deeply. Eventually, the kisses became an embrace as their bodies intertwined, and, before they knew it, Lena was on her back with Mike slowly grinding against her.

A part of Mike thought entering her would be easy, since as an android, she could control her body, but Mike actually had to work for it. Eventually, her fruity lube had coated enough of Mike’s penis to allow him to smoothly slide in to her warm pussy. Just as she had informed him, he could just barely perceive the numbness caused by the lube, and the mild tickling from the sonic pulses.

Mike quickly found that Lena was able to keep pace with him fairly well, most likely due to her artificial nature. When he sped up, so did she, and when he slowed back down to rest, she patiently waited for him. After what seemed like an eternity, Mike finally felt himself ready to climax, so he quickened his pace, feeling Lena squeeze him tighter in anticipation. He finally exploded into her, at the same time he felt her climax, a wave of warm juices flowing over him.

He collapsed into her loving embrace as a wave of ecstasy coursed through his body. They both spent the next several minutes catching their breath and simply enjoying the feeling of one another. Finally, the slowly rolled over and stared into each other’s eyes.

“Well, how was I?” Lena asked intently.

“You were great!” Mike breathed, “that was the best sex I’ve ever had!”

“Hey, I was only part of the equation,” Lena said modestly, “You want to go again?” she then offered.

“Nah, I’m pretty beat, to be honest,” he admitted, still trying to catch his breath and slow his heartrate.

“Hey, it’s no problem,” she said with a reassuring smile, “I’ll have to try and improve your stamina though.”

“I look forward to it,” Mike laughed, slowly rolling off the bed and viewing the scene. Lena was still laying on the towel, but there was now a large wet spot just below her crotch. Mike gingerly felt the residue left on his penis and sniffed it. “Fruity,” he thought, since that was the only way to describe it.

“Would you like me to clean all this up?” Lena asked, watching him scrutinize their lovemaking mess.

“I think the towel may have contained most of it,” Mike nodded approvingly, lifting it up and seeing no moisture on the sheets beneath it. He then looked at the clock and saw it was nearly midnight. “Well, as fun as this was, we should probably clean ourselves up and get ready for bed soon,” Mike said regretfully.

“Yeah,” Lena agreed, “my battery is below 18% now, so I only have about two hours left.”

“Oh yeah, that’s right, I almost forgot you have to be recharged later,” Mike said, smacking his forehead.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it before long,” Lena smiled, getting up off the bed, bringing the towel with her and holding it to her crotch to contain everything inside.

“Do you need my help cleaning you out?” Mike asked, worried at seeing her hold the towel to herself.

“Oh, no,” Lena assured him, “I’m quite skilled at cleaning myself out, I just don’t want to leak all over your floor.”

“Ah, eww,” Mike chuckled nervously, perishing the thought from his mind.

“I’m going to put on my pajamas once I’m done cleaning myself, if that’s alright with you,” Lena told him, making her way to the door.

“It’s alright,” Mike shrugged, “You’ll look cute in them anyway.”

“Aww, thanks,” Lena gushed, “I’ll see you soon, Mike.” Lena kissed him tenderly on the lips and headed into her room.

Mike waited until Lena turned on her shower before heading into his bathroom and turning on his shower, still getting over the sexual ecstasy. Mike finally took a deep, relaxing breath and then stepped into the warm shower.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

dingdongdug

Post by dingdongdug » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:20 am

more and more great

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:57 pm

Part 1.8: Turning In

Mike lingered in the shower for a bit longer than was really necessary. He only needed to touch himself up and cleanse himself of the lubrication, but he found the warm water to be quite soothing. Even after he heard Lena shut off the shower from the other side of the wall, he remained in his shower for several more minutes before regretfully shutting off the water and drying himself off.

Once dry, Mike decided to put his pajamas on, even though he usually slept in the nude. He figured he’d keep them on until he went to bed, in order to have a more normal interaction with Lena before turning in.

He found Lena already getting started on tidying up her room, moving several of the things around and peeking inside the boxes to see if there was anything she could use.

“Find anything interesting?” Mike asked.

“A few things,” Lena admitted, gesturing to a few decoration items Mike had stashed up here the last time he changed the décor in the living room.

“Did you have your own decorations, or any personal effects in your studio?” Mike asked curiously, “Or did you keep it fairly spartan?”

“I actually had several items that belonged to the real Lena,” Lena admitted, then she looked around the room and sighed, “I wish I still had them…”

“Do you think there’s a possibility that your previous owner may have stashed your belongings somewhere before killing himself?”

“Hmm, it’s possible,” Lena contemplated, zoning out momentarily as she searched a few things in her memory storage, and online, “He did have a public storage unit that I occasionally had to visit,” Lena then supplied, “but I’m not sure if it’d even be considered his, this long past his death.”

“Well, it wouldn’t hurt to look,” Mike offered.

“Yeah, but it’s late, and I’m sure they’re closed right now,” Lena sighed, “Besides, my battery will only last another hour or so, and you need sleep.”

“Well then, how about we go in the morning? After breakfast,” Mike tried to cheer her up.

“That sounds nice,” Lena smiled, updating her schedule for the next day in her HUD. “Now, I’m planning on starting my cleaning schedule tomorrow,” Lena announced, changing the subject to a more cheerful one, “Do you have any preferences for how you’d like me to proceed, or areas you might prefer to take care of yourself?”

“Hmm, the only thing I can think of is the laundry,” Mike said, after giving it a bit of thought.

“What about the laundry?”

“Well, you are welcome to wash: the bed stuffs, the towels, pillows, bath mats, and your own clothes,” Mike listed off, “But I will wash my clothes…specifically, immediately upon my return from work on Fridays.”

Lena quickly updated that in her cleaning settings. “Okay, that’s easily arranged,” she replied, “why don’t you want me cleaning your clothes though? Are you afraid of me seeing your undies?” she teased.

“Oh no, nothing like that,” Mike smiled, “It’s just, I’m under the belief that my clothes collect all the negative energy from stress and whatnot, so I consider washing them at the end of the week to be sort of…cathartic,” he attempted to explain, “basically, it’s my way of washing away the negative energy from the previous week, and starting things over fresh.”

“Huh, an interesting way of looking at it…I will honor your request,” Lena said formally, “Anything else?”

“Well, obviously, try and do most of the cleaning while I’m at work, if possible,” he shrugged, “though, you’ll find I tend to keep my own area down there pretty clean, so I don’t think you’ll have too much work to do.”

“Hah, okay,” Lena laughed.

“Oh, and there’s a few area rugs tucked away in the downstairs closet if you feel like decorating some more in here,” Mike mentioned off-hand.

“Oh, thanks!” Lena beamed, looking around the room, “This beige carpet is sorta bland.”

“Eh, I haven’t minded,” Mike shrugged.

“Well, you spend most of your time downstairs,” she pointed out, “So of course you wouldn’t mind.”

“Yeah, I suppose you’re right,” Mike nodded, “So, once you’re all done in here, are you going to try and join me at all in bed?” he asked hopefully.

“No, I’m going to plug myself in when I reach about 3% battery level, and then go into sleep mode at the desk,” she told him regretfully, “I’m also going to be running a few diagnostics once I’m done charging, and those might make a bit of noise, so I want to stay in here until you wake up.”

“Alright, just checking,” he nodded, looking forward to when she would be joining him in bed.

“If I finish with all of it before you wake up, I might go down and start cooking some breakfast,” Lena suggested.

“Ooh, that sounds nice,” Mike said with an excited grin.

“If you sleep with your phone nearby, one of the features my interface app can do is monitor your breathing patterns while you sleep, even over your fan, and accurately predict when you are about to awaken,” Lena supplied.

“Wow, that’s quite convenient, and disturbing, all at the same time,” Mike chuckled nervously.

“Hey, don’t worry, it’s a discreet app, so it won’t record your snores or anything,” Lena giggled.

“Okay, good,” Mike said, then he let out a large yawn.

“You look like you’re ready for bed,” Lena smiled.

“Yeah, it’s about that time,” Mike nodded, seeing the time on Lena’s computer; past midnight.

“Alright, let me tuck you in.” Lena gently grabbed Mike’s hand and led him into his bedroom. Once in there, Mike grabbed his phone, which was still playing gentle classical music, and turned all the apps off.

“Do I need to do anything special to get the terminal app to spy on me?” he asked, holding out the phone to Lena.

“Nope, it’s already doing it,” she smiled, “it only activates when I let it, and since I know you’re going to bed, I’ve already done so.”

“Okay, good.” Mike yawned once more and then began to take his clothes off.

“Oh, you sleep in the nude?”

“Yeah,” he nodded, shaking himself off and then crawling into the bed, “It took a bit of getting used to at first, but now I can’t imagine how I slept before,” he smiled, moving around vigorously to warm up the sheets. “Oh, I forgot to turn on the fan,” he pouted, moving to get out of bed.

“Hey, allow me,” Lena stopped him. She turned around and powered on the fan to its highest setting. “There.”

“Thanks, it’s so hard to get comfy again once you’ve gotten up.”

“Yeah, I know,” Lena nodded, then she quickly scanned his room to make sure there was nothing more that might distract him. “Do you usually sleep with the bathroom door open?”

“Oh no, not unless its hot out,” he replied, looking over, “I left it open so the steam could vent out, but it should be alright to close now.”

“Okay.” Lena walked over and secured the bathroom door, then scanned the room one more time with all her sensors. Everything seemed safe and secure for Mike’s bedtime mode. She then focused on his bedside table, making sure her interface with his phone terminal was online. “Huh, would you like a glass of water on your table, in case you get thirsty?” she offered.

“Nah, I should be fine.”

Lena smiled, updating his bedtime preferences. She walked over to him, leaned down, and gave him a gentle kiss. “Good night, Mike,” she smiled, “Thanks for finding me…and for everything you’ve done for me in the last 24 hours.”

“Aww, don’t mention it,” Mike told her, fighting to stop a blush…and losing, “Good night, Lena.”

Lena nodded, then headed to the door. Just before she flipped the switch, she stopped and said, “Oh, I’ll wait until you fall asleep before I start moving stuff again…and once I’ve plugged myself in, I’ll enter sleep mode, so I won’t respond to anything other than an emergency or a direct command to wake up, got it?”

“Yeah,” Mike said, at the same time as a yawn.

“Goodie, nighty night,” she smiled, then flipped the switch and quietly closed the door. She then tip toed into her room and quietly sat down at her computer, monitoring Mike’s breathing from her connection to his phone. She estimated, given his level of exertion during the day, and his current breathing rate, that he would be asleep in roughly ten minutes. She used the time to create numerous internet search spiders to find all relevant information on the now defunct company that had her commissioned, as well as everything she’d missed in the last five years. Just as she finished sending them out, her interface indicated that Mike had fallen asleep, so she resumed her work on tidying up her new room.

It was nearly 4am when Mike awoke in the middle of the night, his bladder suddenly urging him to relieve it. He regretfully got up and headed into his bathroom, relying entirely on his night vision so he wouldn’t need to turn on any lights and ruin it.

Once finished, he spritzed his hands with sanitizer so he wouldn’t waste any water, and then headed back out to crawl back into bed. Just before he reached it, however, he suddenly realized he was thirsty.

“Damn, I should have taken Lena up on her offer to get me a water,” he muttered to himself, quietly opening his own door and heading downstairs.

“Hey Mia,” Mike whispered fondly, seeing his cat huddled in a blanket on the couch. He poured himself a small glass of water, and also snacked on a small slice of cheese so his stomach wouldn’t be growling all night. After making quick work of the snack and water, Mike sighed satisfactorily and then quietly made his way back up the stairs.

Once he reached the top of the stairs, he suddenly realized that Lena had left her door wide open. While Mike figured he should probably respect her privacy, curiosity finally got the better of him, so he quietly walked inside to take a look. “Hey, if she wanted privacy, she would have locked her door,” he thought to himself.

Mike was hit with a subtle wave of cleaning solvent as soon as he entered, and his feet could tell that she had had his floorvac working in here while he slept. Without turning on the lights, he could already see that she had made considerable progress with reorganizing all the stuff in her room, and had even laid out some of the rugs from downstairs.

Once he walked in further, he finally saw her, sitting motionless in her desk chair, looking as though she had fallen asleep sitting up, with her hands neatly folded and resting on her lap, and her bare feet dangling just above the floor. She was still wearing her cute, fuzzy pajamas, though Mike could clearly make out the charging cable protruding from underneath and connecting to a nearby wall outlet.

Remembering what she told him about not responding to anything other than an emergency or a direct command to wake up, he leaned down and gently lifted up her pajama top to look at her charging port. The monitor in her port indicated her battery was already back up to 47%, so he estimated she’d be finished around 7 or 8 am.

Her face was just barely illuminated by the subdued light of her computer screen, displaying a gentle blackened standby screen. His breath caught as he admired how peaceful her face looked while asleep, just as it had looked when he first saw it in the case. Feeling brave, he slowly leaned in and planted a kiss on her sleeping lips.

“See you in the morning, Lena,” he whispered, kissing her once more on the cheek before heading back out and into his room. Once he closed the door, he crawled back into bed and fell almost immediately back to sleep, his last thoughts loving ones and excited prospects for the days ahead with Lena.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Part 1, please stay tuned for Part 2!

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:51 pm

Part 2.1: Foxhole

Mike awoke the next morning to the smell of bacon. His nose went wild as the scent tickled it, until he finally caved and rose up out of bed, feeling completely refreshed. A quick look at the clock nearby informed him that it was just after 8am.

Mike quickly picked up his pajamas that he had left lying on the floor near his bed, but decided to remain nude. Stretching his body out, he opened the door and quietly headed downstairs to see what else Lena was cooking.

When he rounded the corner of his living room, he spotted Lena in the kitchen, still dressed in her cute pajamas, cooking a breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausage, and biscuits. The only addition she had made to her wardrobe was the pair of cute bunny slippers that she had bought with her pajamas, since her programming dictated that she wear footwear while cooking.

Before Mike could approach her, she turned around with a big smile. “Morning sleepyhead! How’d you sleep?” She quickly made sure everything was stable on the stovetop and then rushed over to plant a kiss on his lips, her hands going around the back of his head and giving his neck a quick massage, before scurrying back over to tend to the eggs.

“Quite well, actually,” Mike smiled with exuberance, “I think it was a combination of the massage, and then sex, but I felt completely relaxed.” Mike slipped on his pajamas and sat back down at the bar while he was talking to her, so he wouldn’t get in her way in the kitchen. “and how did you…um, sleep?” he asked awkwardly.

“I slept well too,” she giggled, “I’m fully charged now, and I was actually able to spend the night downloading information on what’s been happening over the last five years while I’ve been in storage, so now I’m all caught up!” she announced cheerfully.

“Wow, I wish I could catch up on things so easily,” Mike laughed, “I actually woke up last night to pee, and get a drink of water, and I walked in to check on you,” he admitted, “you looked so peaceful.”

“Aww, thanks,” Lena blushed.

“I’m curious, are you capable of dreaming?”

“Yes,” she nodded, “for an android, dreaming is just as useful as it is for humans, and its kinda like a screensaver as well,” she said, trying to explain, “Basically, while we’re running low level diagnostics and reorganizing our files, those files sorta randomly jumble together and get processed as dreams, in order to hone our cognitive skills.”

“Interesting,” Mike mused, “And, have you had any dreams of me before?”

“A few,” Lena admitted with a sly smile, “Obviously from the week you spent training me, and throughout my time there,” she continued, “Actually, I had a really good one of you last night,” she said with a content smile. “If you’d like, I could compile all of them and send them to your computer so you can watch all of them,” she offered with an excited smile.

Mike instantly flushed. “Oh, no, you don’t have to do that,” he waved her off uncomfortably, “Dreams are supposed to be private.”

“Nonsense!” Lena disagreed, “You keep forgetting that you’re my owner now, so you’re more than welcome to view my dreams,” she pointed out.

“Okay,” Mike relented, seeing it was pointless trying to impose human privacy values on her.

“Good, then I’ll transfer them over while I sleep tonight,” she smiled, turning off the heat to the stove and beginning to transfer the food over to their plates.

“I’m curious, do you even need to sleep or dream?” Mike asked, “I mean, would it be possible for you to remain online for days, simply plugging yourself in when you need a quick boost, but remaining online?”

“It is possible, though not recommended,” she responded, “I mean, we have to go into sleep mode in order to file our short term memories into long term, and to essentially defrag everything else” she explained, “So, if we were to just remain online all the time, then eventually our memories would become fragmented and corrupted, so we need to go into sleep mode for at least 3-4 hours a night.”

“Oh, I see,” Mike nodded, “and I take it you also back yourself up as well.”

“Yep.” Lena brought their plates over and set them at the bar, heading back into the kitchen to retrieve the carton of orange juice and two glasses. Once she poured the juice, she returned the carton to the fridge and sat down next to Mike, who still hadn’t eaten. “Oh, you didn’t have to wait for me. Dig in!”

Mike blushed and started eating the delicious food Lena had cooked. Even though it was a fairly simple breakfast, Lena had seasoned each item with just the right amount of spices, making each bite savory.

“Hmm Lena, this food is the best!” He complimented her, shoveling the eggs into his mouth between the strips of bacon.

“Breakfast is the simplest meal of the day,” Lena shrugged modestly, eating her food more neatly.

“So, was any of the information you downloaded last night about that public storage unit?” Mike asked more seriously, once he finished his food.

“Amongst other things,” Lena nodded, “I actually downloaded everything I could about the whole downfall of SSS, mostly just to make sure there isn’t anyone out there looking for me as lost property or something.”

“Oh no, I hadn’t considered that,” Mike said, now suddenly worried, “Should I be concerned?”

“Nah, it’s all good,” she waved off, “it’s like you said the other day…in the whole circus that ensued, they basically destroyed a lot of evidence of their crimes, including adding androids like myself to their roster to fluff up their diversity numbers,” she reported, “In all the public records available, there are no mentions of SSS using androids in their workforce, not that it was necessarily a crime…just not very ethical,” she laughed.

“Okay, good,” Mike sighed explosively, “the last thing I need is to be accused of stealing you.”

“Nope, you finding me is literally categorized under a ‘finders-keepers’ clause of the purchasing contract,” she reported, “basically, if you were to put me into storage and never come back for me, and your ownership of me were to lapse, anyone who were to find me could claim me as their own…just as you did.”

“Huh, well then, I guess I’ll have to make sure that I don’t let my ownership of you lapse then,” he winked.

“Hey, I trust you,” she winked back, “and, as a backup plan, you could always will me to your parents or something,” she suggested.

“Yeah, I think they’d like that,” Mike mused, “They always wanted a daughter…”

“I can show you how to arrange that later, if you’d like,” Lena offered, making a note in her HUD schedule to provide him with the correct paperwork, “So, anyway, since it’s a weekend, the public storage facility doesn’t open until 10am, so we have a couple hours to relax a bit,” Lena changed the subject, “Is there anything you’d like to do in the meantime?”

Mike thought about it a second and then responded. “I’d love to help you finish setting up your room,” he offered.

“Really? You don’t have to do that,” she blushed.

Mike merely shrugged. “Well, I want to, so there,” he playfully stuck his tongue out at her.

“Well, thanks.” She leaned over and gave him a kiss and then finished the rest of her breakfast. Then, she efficiently dropped down from the chair, took both their dishes, and rinsed them off in the sink before placing them in the dishwasher. “Alright, let’s get started!”

They both headed up to her room and quickly appraised the situation. Mike headed straight for a set of boxes that she had set aside and opened them up, nodding approvingly.

“So…my parents were cleaning out their house to make it look nice for an appraisal…so they could raise their home value,” Mike explained, “a lot of the stuff they sent me was old storage units and furniture,” he continued, pulling out the disassembled pieces of what looked to be a large bookshelf.

“Ah, I could use that,” Lena nodded approvingly.

“I thought you might,” he smiled, then he pulled out the disassembled pieces of a workbench, a few storage containers, and even pieces of a small twin-sized bed.

“Wow, they really mooched off of you,” Lena laughed.

“Yeah, well I mooch off of them a little here and there too, so it all works out I suppose,” he shrugged, “do you think we can reassemble all of this in two hours?”

Lena quickly scanned all the items and looked up basic assembly instructions online, cross-referencing it with the tools she had catalogued in Mike’s tool kits. She then came up with a rough estimate of one hour and 37 minutes, though her human emulation had her say it differently. “Yep, we can do it,” she replied cheerfully, “I’ll go down and get your tool kits!” Lena ran down the stairs before Mike could do or say anything and returned moments later with the two toolkits that he had stashed downstairs.

“Alright, let’s do this then!” Mike clapped his hands together and rubbed them excitedly.

Lena and Mike both worked diligently on assembling all the furniture, and before long, the room suddenly resembled something more like a cross between a dorm room and a workshop, than a room simply filled with carboard boxes and storage units. The only boxes left at the end were filled with old clothes and other unneeded items. Mike decided to relocate those to his car so they could drop them by a donation station on their way to the public storage unit later. He then returned to Lena’s room and stood with her to admire her now finished room/workshop.

“Well, it certainly looks cozy,” Mike nodded approvingly, since the room itself wasn’t very large. The bed was tucked in the small corner near the window at the far end of the room, and they’d even managed to mount an old TV that

Mike had stashed in here years ago and managed to hook it up to her computer station so that she could use it as a monitoring station for her maintenance work; a sort of always-on display that showed her vital stats for easy monitoring.

“Yeah, it is, thanks,” Lena breathed, sighing with contentment, “It’s actually slightly bigger than my old studio,” she chuckled.

“Oh man, it must have been bad,” Mike grimaced.

“Yep, but truthfully, I didn’t need much,” she conceded, “I’m just thankful for what I have now.” She looked into Mike’s eyes with adoration and then kissed him on the cheek. Mike said nothing, but merely put his arm around her shoulder. After a few moments had passed, she sighed once more and said, “Well, I suppose we should be going now, so we can check on that storage unit.”

“Okie doke,” Mike agreed, walking with her down the stairs, “are you driving again?”

“Might as well, if you’ll let me,” she shrugged, “I have the address saved in my head, and I can get us there more efficiently.”

“Fair enough,” Mike nodded, handing her his car keys while he put his street clothes on and grabbed a jacket and his wallet. Once they were both ready, they headed into the garage, got in his car, and drove out.

While they were on the road, Mike decided query her on what she learned during her evening download.

“So, what are you expecting to find in the storage unit, based on what you downloaded last night?”

“I dunno,” she shrugged, “I’m hoping that my personal belongings from my old studio apartment are in there, for starters,” she told him, “but aside from that, maybe just some answers on why George took his life.”

Mike nodded solemnly. “I hope I find some answers too,” he replied truthfully, “I mean, it does seem pretty odd that I just happened to know the code to the case that you were stored in…it’s almost like he meant for me to find you.”

“Interesting,” Lena mused, her A.I. quickly analyzing her memories to find any correlation to Mike’s theory, “It is possible,” she conceded, “I mean, George wasn’t stupid. He could tell that you were interested in me, and I in you, so it’s possible he may have been hoping to sell me to you at some point, or he may have been anticipating all that legal action that ended up going down.”

“Yeah, George always was paranoid,” Mike laughed, “In retrospect, I understand why…at least, partially.”

“Well, I always got the impression that he wasn’t too happy with the fact that I was around,” Lena said, “Not that he hated me or anything, but I think he just hated the fact that SSS couldn’t merely hire a real woman, and that he was dealt with the stress of handling me, and my secret.”

“Ah, I can totally understand how he felt,” Mike said sadly, “I wouldn’t want to be implicated in some sort of criminal conspiracy either.”

“Well, when you compare my presence to all the other bad stuff they did: murder, blackmail, extortion,” Lena said, ticking them off on her hand as they waited at a light, “Having a few androids fluffing up their diversity counts isn’t really all that bad.”

“Well, appearances are everything,” Mike explained, “It may not have been criminal, but it definitely didn’t look good, and could have lost them multiple contracts.”

“I suppose you’re right,” Lena nodded, “well, maybe George kept notes or something, so he could cover his ass in case they tried throwing him under the bus.”

“Yeah, that’s one thing he always impressed on me,” Mike agreed, remembering all the times George reminded him to always cover his ass, “I suppose it’s the one thing he was good at.”

“Well, we’ll be there in about 15-minutes, after we drop these donation boxes off, so it won’t be too much longer.” Lena then pulled into the donation station and waited as Mike rushed in and dropped the boxes off, making sure to collect the tax receipt, since the year was almost over.

“Did you get the receipt?” Lena asked him, once he got buckled himself back in and they drove off.

“Yes, but I thought you had to donate a lot in order for it to make any difference,” he complained.

“Usually you do, but I can assure you that the new tax software you installed in me will be able to find you all sorts of discounts,” she smiled proudly, “just trust me.”

“Ok,” Mike conceded, placing the receipt in his wallet for safety. He then leaned back in his car seat and relaxed while Lena navigated them safely to the public storage unit.

They arrived at the public storage unit nearly 15-minutes later, and once they parked, they checked in with the management office to inquire about George’s unit. The individual manning the desk was a helpful man named Steve, and also happened to be the franchise owner.

“You guys sure are lucky you chose today to come to the unit,” Steve told them, digging around in his files.

“Oh, why’s that?” Mike asked carefully, while Lena stood by silently.

“Because the lease on that unit was coming to a close,” Steve replied, finding what he was looking for and placing it down in front of the table, “Another week or so, and the management company that owns the property was going to force me to open the unit and sell all the items inside.”

“Oh wow, well, to be honest, we don’t even know what’s inside,” Mike said truthfully, “My girlfriend here used to be in a relationship with the previous owner, but he killed himself and she’s finally ready to collect his belongings,” Mike lied.

“Hey man, I don’t need to know why you’re here,” Steven said knowingly, “All I need is the security code proving ownership.”

“I have it here,” Lena chipped in, pulling out a small piece of paper with a code written on it.

Steven took the paper and compared it to the one in his notes, then nodded approvingly. “Very good, here’s your key,” he told them, handing them an electronic key, “This will just work for the next 24 hours, and then you’ll have to check in with me again,” he explained, “security policy,” he shrugged apologetically.

Mike took the key and gave Steve a big smile, “Hey, don’t worry, we understand,” he laughed, “We’re both in private security.”

After Steve gave them directions to their storage unit, they hopped back into Mike’s car and drove around the complex until they located it. Their particular unit was a higher security one, with its own garage connecting to the unit itself, so they could pull their vehicle in and close the door in front of it.

“Well, at least we’ll have some privacy,” Lena said approvingly, once the garage door closed. They both headed to the space behind their car and approached a keypad on the door of the storage unit behind them.

“Yeah, George wasn’t messing around when he picked this place,” Mike agreed.

Lena flipped up the lid on the keypad and presented the keycard to the reader. It flashed green upon presenting the badge, and then the interior storage unit gate slowly lifted up, unleashing a wave of cool, musty air.

“Well, at least we know it hasn’t been opened in a while,” Mike said, wrinkling his nose at the musty smell, “That’s at least a years-worth of mustiness, and believe me, I know what it smells like.”

“I believe you,” Lena smiled, locating a light switch and flipping it on, illuminating the somewhat large storage room.

The room was filled with several boxes, and a few shelving units. Near the back was a desk that looked to have been set up as a workstation, likely for working on Lena.

“Well, does anything here look familiar?” Mike asked, looking quizzically at Lena, who was slowly analyzing the room and its contents.

“Yeah, I believe I recall George activating me here for the first time,” Lena nodded, her HUD zooming in on the workbench and a smudge on the wall, “Yep, I remember that smudge on the wall.”

“Interesting,” Mike mused, “I take it he didn’t have you walk out of here, otherwise you would have remembered how to get here.”

“That’s right,” she confirmed, “after he assembled me and completed my programming, he turned me off, and then next memory I have is of being reactivated in that studio apartment.”

“Huh, he really was paranoid,” Mike chuckled, “Well, he’s dead now, so that means all this stuff belongs to us, since obviously no one else came to claim it.”

“Yep,” Lena nodded.

“Let’s see if we can find your stuff then,” Mike smiled, looking at the cardboard boxes stack close by.

Lena nodded with a smile and then dug into the first box.

The first few boxes merely had a few personal belongings of George, stuff that they figured could be donated. They stashed those in the back seat of Mike’s car and then dug into another box.

“Ooh, these are my things!” Lena squealed, pulling out a few stuffed animals and other small trinkets.

“Oh good, so George did have the wherewithal to keep your stuff,” Mike said with a relieved voice, smiling as he saw Lena’s reaction to reuniting with her things. She quickly dug into the nearby boxes and located her old wall posters, some photos, and her old computers and phone.

“It’s all here! Thank you, George!” Lena cried out, clutching more of her belongings.

Mike decided to give her a moment to herself, so he made his way over to the workstation, idling examining the items on the shelving units, most of which appeared to be replacement/outdated parts for Lena. While the spare processors would be relatively useless, considering how much more advanced her current ones were, the rest of the items would serve as adequate replacements in a pinch.

Once he arrived at the workbench, he sat down and powered up the computer equipment. Strangely, it didn’t require a login, though considering it was in a locked storage unit, George probably figured that was enough security.

While the computer terminal was old, it was still in fair condition and had good enough specs that Mike figured he’d salvage it and install it in Lena’s room to use as her primary diagnostic terminal.

Mike spent the next several minutes browsing the files saved on the terminal. Many of them were diagnostic logs from the times he’d repaired Lena, and there were even a few dating back to when he was repairing Elena as well. While he found those interesting, especially when used as a benchmarking tool, he found the files on SSS to be far more interesting. Most of the files were encrypted, but the few Mike was able to read indicated that George had been spying on SSS for sometime and was most likely a whistleblower.

“Hey Lena, are you any good at decrypting files?!” Mike called out to her, unable to find a way to open the rest of the files.

Lena walked over and looked over his shoulder at the files and the encryption protocols. “Maybe,” she said with a scrunched face, “We’d have to do it at home, but I might be able to if I interface directly with them.”

“Alright, that sounds good,” Mike nodded, “well, why don’t you start packing all your belongings into the car while I get this terminal ready for transport,” Mike suggested, shutting the computer down and unplugging the monitor.

“Okay,” Lena nodded. She skipped to the front of the storage unit and cheerfully packed the boxes of her personal effects into the back seat of the car, humming as she did so.

Before long, Mike had the terminal disconnected from all the peripherals and loaded it into a nearby storage unit. He then had Lena load that into the trunk of his car while he loaded the spare android parts from the various shelves into yet another storage unit.

“Do we have everything?” Lena called out.

“Almost!” Mike called back. The only thing he hadn’t checked was the corner of the unit in the back, hidden away behind the workbench. The only thing there appeared to be a large bundle of sheets, most likely used to provide Lena with a soft place to rest when being worked on in here. Mike shrugged as he saw them, figuring he could at least use them for the same purpose. He pulled at them and then gasped.

“Lena, come here!” he called out.

“What is it...oh,” Lena said, seeing what Mike was looking at.

Hidden underneath the bundle of sheets was a metallic case, exactly identical to the one that had held Lena’s body.

“Is that what I think it is?” Mike asked, already knowing the answer.

“There’s only one way to find out,” Lena responded.

Mike nodded and entered in the same access code that he had used on Lena’s case, not even knowing if it worked; it did. The locking mechanism disengaged with a mechanical whir and a hiss from the hydraulics used to secure it. Mike carefully grabbed hold of both sides of the case and opened both of them.

Inside the case was yet another dismantled female android. This one appeared to be a bit more on the petite side, and the skin coloring indicated the android was Hispanic. Unlike before, Mike decided to go straight for the compartment at the top housing the android’s head, although he already had a fairly good idea of who it was. Nevertheless, he let out a gasp as he saw who it was.

“Elena!?” he breathed.

liliwinnt6
Banned
Technosexuality: Built

Post by liliwinnt6 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:28 am

the story line goes interesting from here
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:01 am

Part 2.2: Deja  vu

“Wow, what’s she doing here?” Lena breathed, reaching out and brushing Elena’s cheek, “She was supposed to be sent back to be decommissioned.”

“Yeah, well, so were you, and we both know how that turned out,” Mike scoffed.

“Fair point,” Lena nodded.

Mike paused briefly to admire Elena’s dismantled body. He had never really been all that attracted to her, mostly because of her personality, but partially due to her petite size. Coincidentally, that’s partially why he was attracted to Lena…she had more skin on her bones…or, rather, skeletal structure. Mike had observed Elena struggle to lift things before, she was so weak. He wondered now, after witnessing Lena override her limitations and lift him up, how much of Elena’s weakness was an act, or if it was due to her reduced muscle mass.

“Do you think we should activate her now, and see if she knows why she’s here?” Mike asked.

“No, I don’t think that would be a good idea,” Lena shook her head.

“Why not? I activated you right away…or, at least, once I found your head,” he coughed uncomfortably.

“Yeah, but the storage room at work was more secure, and there were fewer people around,” she pointed out, “Actually, I would have preferred that you had brought me to your place before turning me on that first time, so that I could have had a stronger network connection right away, and so you could have maybe gotten a head start on my body first.”

“Well, I really missed you,” Mike shrugged.

“Aww,” Lena kissed him, “In any event, now that you’ve gone through upgrading and repairing me, doing the same for her should be a cinch…especially now that you’ve got me to help you,” she smiled, “I’m sure you two will have some catching up to do,” she winked.

“You jealous?” Mike asked slyly.

“Nah, I’m way better looking than her,” Lena laughed, “but seriously though, you know how you set up your preferences with me…making me your Girlfriend/Coworker? Well, you can also go into mine, and her, settings and configure our relationship with each other…for example, making us sisters or cousins.”

“Hah! Cousins works…I mean, your names are even similar…Lena and Elena.”

“Oh, I hadn’t thought of that!” Lena giggled, “anyway, fixing her up should be a good way to test out my new workshop.”

“Yeah, it’ll be nice working on an android in a proper setting, rather than atop a kitchen counter,” Mike laughed, then he looked around the room, “Well, why don’t we close this thing back up and wrestle her into the car?”

“Sounds like a plan.” Lena clapped her hand together and pretended to crack her fingers for dramatic effect.

Mike carefully closed the compartment housing Elena’s head and then gently closed both sides of the case, sealing it back up. Just as he was about to pull it out so he and Lena could lift it, he noticed something on the back and smiled.

“Hey, Elena’s case has wheels,” he pointed out, shaking his head.

“Yeah, what’s so special about that?” Lena asked quizzically.

“Your case didn’t have wheels,” he responded in a mock accusatory voice, “I had to lift it with a handtruck and jury-rig it so it wouldn’t fall off, then I had to wrestle it to my car.”

“Oh,” Lena giggled, “Sorry.”

“I wonder why hers has wheels, and yours didn’t,” Mike said aloud as he pulled out the handle and wheeled it over to the trunk of his car, where Lena then used her override strength to quickly heft it into the trunk.

“I dunno, maybe they cheaped out on my case,” Lena shrugged, closing the door of the trunk, once Mike crammed the sheets that had been covering Elena’s crate in with it.

“Perhaps,” Mike sighed, letting the matter drop. He then looked back into the storage unit, seeing only empty shelves and the workbench were left. “Alright, I think we have everything important from here,” he announced, brushing his hands off and closing the unit back up, “We’ll let the Steve know that he can sell the furniture inside and release the unit for someone else.” He opened the passenger door of his car and sat back in.

“Okie doke,” Lena replied, stepping into the car and driving it out of the unit.

After they informed Steve, they drove away, stopping once more at the donation station they had stopped at on their way to the unit in order to deposit Steve’s old clothes and belongings. Then, they continued on back home to start working on Elena.

When they finally returned, the quickly moved all of the boxes containing Lena’s personal items up to her room and then returned for the case containing Elena.

“Will it deplete your energy stores too much if you use your emergency power to lift her up the stairs?” Mike asked with a worried look.

Lena did a quick calculation in her HUD and shook her head. “Nah, probably only about 3%...nothing a quick recharge won’t fix.”

“Ok good, just checking,” Mike said with a relieved sigh. He popped open the trunk and removed the few items in there so Lena could easily grab Elena’s case. She did so with a grunt and loud whine of her servos. Mike held the door open for her and watched as she hefted Elena’s case carefully up the stairs, just as she had done with her own case the previous day, her servos whining the whole way. As he followed her, Mike thought to himself how arousing it was to hear her like this.

As soon as Lena reached the top of the steps, she placed the case down and wheeled it the rest of the way into her room, her body relaxing back into normal mode. Mike quickly placed the sheets that had been covering Elena’s case into the washing machine so he could repurpose them for later, and then he joined Lena in her room.

Lena had placed Elena’s case right next to hers at the foot of the workbench. While she was waiting for Mike to come back in, she had plugged herself in and was booting up her computer station. She moved to unplug herself when Mike walked in, but he waved her off.

“Hey, you don’t have to unplug yourself just because I’m here,” he told her, “Replenish only what you lost using emergency power and then unplug yourself,” he ordered her, since that’s what her computer brain needed.

“Ok,” Lena nodded, pulling her shirt back down and relaxing, “Thanks!”

“Don’t mention it,” he shrugged, leaning down and giving her a kiss, “I’ll start pulling all of Elena’s parts out onto the table while you get all the equipment online.”

Lena nodded, “I should only need to charge for another ten minutes or so,” she reported, plugging in the computers that they’d salvaged from George’s workbench. Once they were online, she plugged them into her main station and ran a decryption program to unlock the hidden files.

“Sounds good,” Mike nodded, then he reached down and keyed in the code for Elena’s case, unlocking it once more and swinging the doors open. Mike paused briefly to admire Elena’s dismantled body before quickly laying a sheet atop the work bench to place her limbs on. He then reached in for her torso, seeing it was a bit smaller than Lena’s, and easily removed it and lifted it up onto the workbench.

Before he moved the rest of her body up, he decided to remove her bra and panties so he could work on her more easily. He slid off the generic black underwear monogrammed with the Spaztec logo and folded them neatly into the bottom compartment of her case, then stood back up to admire her nude torso. Unlike with Lena, Elena’s torso was much more on the petite side, with her breast several sizes smaller. Her skin was also slightly tanned, indicating her Hispanics heritage, and her vagina had a small patch of curly hair above it…hair Mike intended on having removed just as with Lena.

Once he had his fill of Elena’s anatomy, he reached back into the case and brought out her arms and legs, laying them neatly on the bench near her torso.

Just as he had done with Lena, he decided to closely examine and play with each of Elena’s hands and feet, starting with her hands. Mike could already tell from touching the rest of Elena’s body that the Smart Sweat was still working, providing her artificial skin with realistic levels of moisture, and even a slight odor. Elena appeared to have been giving more time to bathe properly though, because Mike couldn’t smell much BO, and her nails were perfectly clean and free of polish and debris.

Mike played with her fingers and was pleased to hear the sound of servos whining, something he missed from playing around with Lena before she was fully reactivated. He even configured her hand so he could shake it and was instantly hit with a similar wave of nostalgia that he had been when he shook Lena’s disembodied hand days earlier, though in this case it was because she was the first coworker he had really met once he was done with his training, and she had even helped train him a little, in her own quirky way.

Mike gently placed her hands down beside each corresponding arm and then pulled her feet out. After having just played with Elena’s hands, now with her feet he could definitely discern her smaller body type. While Lena’s was overall quite plump, despite her “weight loss”, Elena was much more on the petite side, and it showed with her hands and feet. Mike could actually feel the skeletal structure beneath the thinner layer of skin atop her hands and feet, and her fingers and toes were much skinnier. The one thing he noted about Elena’s appearance was that, while Lena appeared somewhat stunted, Elena was more proportional to her size, so her fingers and toes were noticeably longer.

Having completed his visual analysis, Mike pressed both of Elena’s feet into his face and took a whiff, enjoying the feel of them on his shaved face. Just as with Lena, he could detect a subtle hint of her body odor, mixed in with the smell of her soap, but since she had been in storage for possibly up to two extra years, the smells were far more degraded.

Once Mike had his fill of Elena’s feet, he gently laid them down near the bottom stubs of her legs and then reached down into her case one more time for her head. He gently grabbed both sides of her chin and carefully pulled it out, holding her hold out in front of him so he could examine it.

Elena had the stereotypically long, dark, and curly hair one would expect from a Latina girl. She usually had it up in a bun while she worked, but for storage purposes it was tied up on a tight pony tail, and had been tucked under her chin, much in the same way Lena’s was. Just as with Lena, Mike was unable to open her eyes, or mouth, but based on his memories of her, he knew her eyes were a slightly lighter shade of brown than Lena’s were. Mike was pensive as he gazed upon Elena’s resting expression, because she had always been so vibrant and full of life and personality; part of the reason she had been terminated.

“Hey Lena, should I attach Elena to the A.N.A.?” Mike asked, not wanting to merely lay Elena’s head down on the workbench.

“Not yet,” Lena shook her head, “If we attach her head now, it might accidentally activate her, and I’m not ready yet…but don’t worry, I should be ready in about another minute or two.”

“Okay,” Greg nodded, giving Elena a gentle kiss before setting her down near the neck of her torso. He then picked one of her feet back up and gently massaged it until Lena finished prepping the equipment.

True to her estimate, Lena finished less than two minutes later, unplugging herself from her charger and then rising to her feet to join Mike with Elena’s body at the workbench. Instead of grabbing the A.N.A., however, she had instead grabbed a different device that was shaped like a flat disc with a square shaped indentation. The device was connected with a thick cable to her workstation.

“What’s that?” Mike asked, watching her set it up near Elena’s head.

“It’s a brain link cable,” she responded, pressing a freckle on the back of Elena’s head, releasing the scalp panel. She then removed Elena’s brain and held it in her hands. “Basically, we plug her brain into this device and it allows us to perform maintenance and updates on her without her A.I. Coming online,” she explained.

“Why wouldn’t we want her A.I. To be online?” Mike asked.

“Well, for one thing, you still have to register yourself as her new owner,” Lena pointed out, “Since I’m pretty sure you weren’t in Friend status with her, that would make working on her much more difficult.”

“Ah, that makes sense…you were pretty trusting, for a dismantled android.” Mike nodded.

“Indeed,” Lena beamed, “Because you were listed as my friend, but she might be less trusting and not allow you access to many of her systems.”

“Okay, well I’m sure I can remedy that pretty quickly,” Mike shrugged.

“I already have her registration page queued up on my workstation when you’re ready,” Lena said absently, then continued her technical explanation, althewhile inspecting Elena’s processor assembly, “Anyway, keeping her A.I. Offline in this fashion will also allow her to install the 6-7 years worth of updates much more quickly, since she’ll be connected to a stronger power source, and to the hardline connection of the workstation.”

“Oh, so we’re going to have to wait for her to install everything?” Mike pouted, sounding crestfallen, “But that took hours for you.”

“Like I said, with this, it’ll shave off a few hours, and with the processor upgrade I’m about to give her, that’ll shave off even more.” Lena quickly dug around in the box of her old parts and brought out her old processors.

“Wait, you’re going to give her your old processors?” Mike asked, surprised since they were her main backups.

“Yeah, she’s actually using the same exact models I used to, so I only need to give her two of my old ones to boost her performance,” Lena shrugged, picking out two processors at random and inserting them into Elena’s empty ports.

“But won’t the memory buffers still contain your unprocessed memories and cause a malfunction or something?”

“Nah, when she accesses them for the first time, she’ll purge the buffers, so she’ll be completely fine,” Lena smiled. Now that she had the new processors inserted, she clicked Elena’s brain into the perfectly shaped slot on the device and then stood back as both the device, and Elena’s brain both lit up.

Several windows popped up on Lena’s workstation at the same time she plugged in Elena’s brain, basically showing the same diagnostic terminal that Mike had had access to for Lena. The difference this time was the terminal only provided access to her A.I. A window popped up showing the Elena’s brain was accessing the new processors for the first time and had successfully installed them.

Mike sat down at Lena’s workstation to begin the registration process and configuration. He then remembered the process that he had gone through with Lena. “Won’t we need Elena’s A.I. Later on in order to run a benchmark of her body?”

“Don’t worry, I can take care of it,” Lena said with a wink, “You just get started registering her and configuring her so we can get those updates started.”

“Okay,” Mike nodded, getting started, “what are you going to be doing?”

“Well, if it’s alright with you, I’m gonna drive out to the nearest location and buy the blue stuff for her, since ordering it online won’t get it here fast enough,” she informed him, “According to my GPS, there’s a place that sells it less than five miles from here, and with current traffic conditions, I estimate it’ll only take me about 15-20 minutes.”

Mike thought about it for a second, slightly worried about sending Lena all by herself out into the world. Finally, he decided such a quick trip would be a good way to test her independence a bit, so he conceded. “Alright, that’s about how long this registration process will take anyway,” he shrugged, “just send me a text when you get there, and another when you’re on your way back.”

“Alright ‘dad’,” Lena teased, giggling as she gave Mike a quick kiss and embrace and headed downstairs. Mike shook his head with a gentle smile and got to work on the registration process. Moments laters, he felt the garage door opening below his feet, and then closing seconds later.

Mike made quick work of paying the fee for registering Elena, under the “finders-keepers” clause, since the system reported her previous registration had lapsed just over six years ago. As soon as the payment processed, he was immediately transferred to the same configuration process that he had undergone with Lena.

Just as with Lena, Mike saw the Upl.Pers.Elena file, but he opted to not create an entirely new personality profile and to continue using the donated personality that was Elena. He instead decided to make a similar selection of minor tweaks in order to tailor Elena to his liking. Starting with the friendship status, he was not at all surprised to see he was only classified as “Coworker”, which only gave him basic access. Because he was now her owner, her systems no longer gave him the option of keeping her as merely “Coworker”, and instructed him that she must at least be set to “Friend”. Mike changed her to “Friends-with-benefits/Roommate”, which basically gave him most of the same access levels as he had with Lena being his Girlfriend/Coworker”, but clearly defined her relationship status with him.

Next, he’d skipped this area before with Lena because he had no other androids, but he registered Lena in Elena’s settings as “Cousin/Roommate/Friends-with-benefits”, and he also selected an option that would give Lena full administrator privileges over Elena, indicating to Elena that she was sub-ordinate to both Mike and Lena. This basically would give Lena voice control and remote access to Elena’s systems. Mike felt this was appropriate, since Elena hadn’t been online for as long as Lena, and Lena was modeled after a 25ish year old woman, whereas Elena was modelled after a 20ish year old woman and was therefor less mature and less responsible.

When he was finished with this section, a window popped up informing him that Lena’s settings would be updated as soon as she was within range of the home-base station, since Mike had been able to enter Lena’s prefix code to the registration program.

In the next section, it allowed Mike to alter the multitude of aspects of Elena’s personality, something which Mike determined George had obviously been overwhelmed with, otherwise he’d have been able to mitigate Elena’s rather wild personality without having to remove her. Mike felt extremely uncomfortable altering Elena too much, but he did agree that she had to be toned down at least a little. He lowered her spontaneity by about 15%, and increased her obedience by about 20%.

Just as he was finished taking the bite off of Elena’s wild and undisciplined personality settings, he received a text message on his phone from Lena informing him that not only had she arrived at the shop she had mentioned, but that she was also going to buy some cheap clothes for Elena from a nearby thrift shop, so she would be out for another five minutes or so. Mike smiled and sent her an acknowledgment text, along with a kissy emoji. She instantly responded with a blush face emoji and then logged off.

With the few extra minutes Mike now had at his disposal, he moved on to the preferences tab. He added his foot and robot fetishes, as well as his preference towards cleanliness. With the optional programs, he decided that, with Lena already able to cook and clean, that he wouldn’t really need Elena to have any comprehensive skills packages in those regard, so he only added the basic ones to her download list.

When he was scrolling down, he noticed a Landscaping skills package and smacked his head for not including that in Lena, but then realized that it would at least give Elena a primary task around the house. He was briefly concerned with Elena’s apparent lack of physical strength, however most of the landscaping at his place would merely be pruning the weeds, trimming the tree, and raking the leaves; all easy tasks.

He decided not to give her driving access at this time, since either he or Lena could easily drive, but he did give her permission to walk up to 5-miles from home, so she could at least walk to the closest grocery store. Since Lena was classified as her cousin, and a fellow android, Mike discovered that they could each access a shared checklist of assigned tasks and shopping items, so they could each help one another out remotely. This was another setting that would integrate itself into Lena when she returned home.

Mike was momentarily distracted a few minutes later as Lena texted him a car emoji, indicating she was on her way home. He sent her a simple thumbs up and then got back to work on programming Elena, since he was nearly done. Mike also added a Gaming package to Elena, so they could play multiplayer games together, and then quickly scrolled through her physical characteristics. Mike was not too picky about what Elena looked liked, so he merely altered her hair settings so her body hairs would fall off, and then downloaded additional language files, and then saved all the settings.

As soon as he saved the settings and finished with the registration, the update window popped up and started displaying all the updates currently available, including the optional packages he had selected. Unlike with Lena, Elena appeared to be getting six A.I. Updates, indicating she had indeed been used occasionally for at least a year before being dismantled, and before Lena ended up being dismantled. Once the list of updates was completely populated, it gave him an estimated download time of 30 minutes with the landline connection, and 8 hours for the installation.

“Damn, those extra processors really do help,” Mike breathed, since it had taken Lena 12+ hours to install fewer updates.

Just as he started the update process, he felt the garage door opening beneath him, indicating that Lena had returned. Mike quickly rushed out of her room to go downstairs and join her, pausing briefly to drape a sheet over Elena’s body. Lena was just stepping into the house with a couple of shopping bags. Mike grabbed the larger of the bags and walked with her upstairs.

“Aww, thank you, Mike!” Lena gushed as she followed him up. Mike quickly stopped to throw the clothes she had purchased into the washer, after removing all the tags, and then rejoined her in her room.

“Ah, I’m glad to see you finished with the registration,” Lena nodded approvingly, quickly perusing the update logs for Elena, “And my systems are detecting that you paired us together…as Cousin/Friends-With-Benefits,” she added, zoning out momentarily as she rebooted a few of her systems silently, her HUD now displaying a new window for her interface with Elena.

“I hope you approve,” Mike said with a slightly worried look.

“Oh, of course I do,” she reassured him, “Now, we’ll both be able to serve you far more efficiently.”

“Good,” Mike said, relieved, “I figured as much, which is why I did it.”

“I’m also glad you gave me admin privileges over her, since she had a record of acting a bit erratically,” Lena sighed.

“Yeah, well I tweaked her personality settings just a tad to hopefully curtail some of her negative behavior, but suffice to say it’s very unlikely that I’ll be able to get her a position in security again like I am with you,” Mike grimaced, “She still has a bit of notoriety around here after all this time.”

“Well, I’m sure you’ll think of something,” Lena shrugged, “anyway, since we’re in a bit of a waiting game anyway, why don’t we go down and heat up something for lunch?” She suggested, “It’s been several hours since we last ate, and according to my scans of you, you’re famished.” She switched her HUD from infrared back to normal to confirm.

Mike paused briefly when she said that and suddenly felt a brief wave of fatigue pass over him that he’d been holding in for the past hour or so. Mike could sometimes get this way; he’d get so caught up in something that he’d forget to eat.

“You’re right,” Mike smiled, quickly massaging his face and clapping. “I’ll probably say this a lot, Lena, but you’re the best thing that’s happened to me.”

“Aww,” Lena blushed.

Mike said nothing more, but merely walked with her down to the kitchen, holding her hand.

dingdongdug

Post by dingdongdug » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:18 am

please next part :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:34 pm

for the ability package, i would prefer to let both Lena and Elena have the same ability,
but order only one or of them (or maybe both) to do the actual task in one time

and for the settings or programmings,
for the activated and sentient units,
i prefer asking or telling them to adjust or adapt the programming or settings on themselves,
(giving them privileges)

not by changing their settings or programmings directly through some sort of software
doing so would appear less humane
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:05 pm

Part 2.3: Remote Access

Mike and Lena heated up a few of his TV dinners for lunch, so they could quickly get back into the action of performing the necessary repairs and maintenance on Elena’s body while she installed six years wort of updates. They gave themselves further rest by chilling on the couch and watching a recorded TV show, before cleaning up their mess and returning back to Lena’s room for the rest of the action.

When they returned, the saw that Elena still had about five hours to go on the updates, so they pulled the sheet off her body so they could get started on the maintenance.

“So, should we plug her body in now so we can run some diagnostics on it?” Mike asked, taking Lena’s lead, since she had more expertise in this area.

“Yeah, and we’ll also attach the canister of bio-fluid too, while we’re at it,” she agreed.

“Okay then, let’s get started.” Mike rubbed his hands together excitedly and pressed the small freckle on the side of Elena’s torso, opening her charging port. He then grabbed Lena’s power cable from the desk and plugged her in.
“I’m assuming we’re not gonna replace her power core.”

“Correct,” Lena nodded, opening Elena’s primary torso panel and then placing the top of her torso down on a side bench. As she was attaching the canister of bio-fluid, she explained further. “Elena actually already has a decent core, from the looks of it…and her small size makes the core that much more efficient.”

“Interesting, so, does that mean the real Lena was actually the same size you are now, and they had to make you…fatter?”

“A little,” Lena admitted with no hint of embarrassment, “I’m assuming that after wasting all that money on Elena initially, they decided to cut back when they commissioned me…but only in the power department.”

“That sucks, it wasn’t even your fault.”

Lena shrugged. “No use in worrying about it now, since I’m up to date now,” she smiled, “Now we won’t be able to get all of her parts up to date right away,” Lena admitted somewhat sadly, “But, I’m sure at least some of my old parts are better than the ones she’s using right now,” she added a bit more hopefully.

“Well, considering she’s a bonus android, I’ll take what I can get,” Mike shrugged, digging all of Lena’s old parts from the box she’d stashed nearby.

Lena laughed at his comment, but said nothing, continuing her evaluation of Elena’s current hardware configuration. “Mike, could you hand me the pill canisters please?” Lena requested, after inspecting Elena’s digestive systems, “We might as well get started by replenishing her stores of Smart Sweat, artificial odor, and stomach acid”

“Sounds good, I’ll also grab a spare set of dust filters for her lungs while I’m at it,” Mike nodded, bending down and rifling through the collection of spare parts, including the ones they had acquired in the storage unit.

“Good idea,” Lena beamed, finishing her survey of the rest of Elena’s hardware, “It looks like everything in here is in relatively good condition,” she reported, pulling back out, “After you replace the filters and the pills, we should just need to perform the maintenance on her limbs and connection points, and then run the benchmarks.”

“How are we going to do the benchmarks if her brain is still running updates?” Mike asked, inserting the three pills into Elena’s ‘stomach’ and then moving on to her lungs to replace the filters; they were black.

“Well, since you were so kind as to give me administrator privileges over my young cousin here,” Lena said with a fond smile, gently patting Elena’s cheek, “I’ll be able to remotely connect to her MCN, much in the same way I could if my own head were disconnected, and control her body remotely.”

“Cool!” Mike briefly felt a wave of arousal as he imagined that upcoming scene, but controlled himself as he carefully replaced Elena’s lung filters. Once the filters were replaced, he threw away the old ones and then grabbed the repair kit so they could start the maintenance on Elena’s body.

Mike was fortunate that this time he was working in a team with Lena, because with her help, they were able to work twice as fast, especially when he noticed that Lena had located a similar repair kit in Elena’s case, so they were both able to use their own Subdermal Healer, and set of nanite cuffs.

“Wow, these toolkits must be standard issue or something,” Mike joked, using the Subdermal Healer on Elena’s right arm, hand, leg, and foot, while Lena took care of Elena’s left limbs.

“Yeah,” Lena nodded, “us androids are highly sophisticated pieces of technology, so our manufacturers make sure we’re very well cared for,” she said, holding her chin high.

Once they were done with the healers and the cuffs, they quickly sprayed the connection points of all of Elena’s limbs, torso, and head with Electro-Air and then stood back to allow the spray to dry.

“Well, do we need to use any more tools now, or can we start reassembling her?” Mike asked, wiping his hands off and looking over Elena’s body.

“Aren’t you going to groom her hands and feet, like you did with mine?” Lena asked with a naughty smile.

Mike’s face instantly turned scarlet, but he just as quickly recovered. “Well, as much as I’d like to, I actually examined her hands and feet closely earlier,” he told her casually, “and it seems she was apparently given more time to clean herself before being put into storage.” He pointed to Elena’s clean finger and toe nails.

Lena smiled knowingly and then quickly sized up Elena’s body, analyzing it for any additional maintenance issues that might be more easily tended to with Elena’s body in a dismantled state. Once her scan was complete, she nodded and said, “Alright then, let’s put her back together.”

Mike pumped his fist really quick with excitement and then grabbed Elena’s left arm and leg, while Lena grabbed her right arm and leg, and they both clicked them on.

Since the benchmarks still needed to be completed, and because the head was missing its brain and scalp, they left the head detached. Also, since the body was still offline, the seams remained visible on the body, though that was immediately remedied when Lena pushed the power button on Elena’s power core. In addition to the seams sealing, the bio-fluid canister attached to Elena’s ‘heart’ began distributing the fluid throughout Elena’s body, bringing it back to life.

Once Lena placed Elena’s rib cage and chest panel back on, they stood back and admired Elena’s reassembled body. “Wow, she’s kinda cute,” Lena commented, gently stroking Elena’s shoulder.

“Yeah, she certainly was,” Mike mused, more memories of Elena resurfacing from seven years ago. Unlike with Lena, who typically just went home at the end of her shift, Mike had seen Elena wear less than just her uniform, because she would regularly hang out with people after she got off to chat with them. “So, do we need to do anything special for you to interface with her body?”

Lena shook her head, “Not really, I’ll just need to be sitting down the whole time, for safety.”

“Why’s that?”

“Well, even with the awesome processor upgrade I got yesterday, and the multitude of software updates, I might still lack the processing power to control both her body and mine simultaneously,” she explained, zoning out momentarily as she ran a few simulations in her HUD. She then nodded her head. “Yeah, I just ran a sim and it confirmed that I in order to control her body, I’ll have to temporarily lose control of mine…minus my head, of course, since I won’t be using hers.”

Mike looked a little confused, but intrigued at the same time. “Interesting, so how’s that going to work then?”

“Basically, I’ll be sitting in my desk chair, motionless, while I control Elena’s body for a quick benchmark,” she explained, “But, I’ll still be able to move the head on my own body, and speak with you with it.”

“Oh, okay, that makes sense,” Mike nodded, feeling slightly aroused at the thought of what was about to happen.

Lena calmly sat down in her desk chair, once Mike was fully aware of what was about to happen. She then accessed the new Remote Access tab in her HUD, compliments of her new admin privileges into Elena’s systems, and prepared to remotely control Elena’s body. After acknowledging the various pop-up warnings about Elena’s head being detached, insufficient processing power to operate two whole bodies, and the fact that Elena’s body only had about 20% power at the moment. Finally, she was nearly ready, her mental mouse hovering over the “Start” icon.

“Alright, I’m ready to start if you are,” Lena warned him, relaxing her body on the chair so it wouldn’t fall over.

“I’m ready,” Mike nodded, looking from Lena to Elena rapidly, to see if he could spot the transition time.

“Ok, here goes,” Lena told him, activating the remote link. She immediately lost control of her body below her cranial separation point, feeling her body relax even more, and then she began accessing Elena’s MCN, slowly accessing each system until she finally had full sensation. Since it had been years since Elena’s body had moved, Lena had to run the basic motion diagnostic like she had done in her own body.

Mike watched as Elena’s body slowly came to life, twitching its limbs and wiggling its toes and fingers. “Is everything alright?” Mike asked, slightly worried, “Is the remote link working?”

“Oh yeah, everything’s fine,” Lena assured him, continuing the motor diagnostic of Elena’s body, “Her body hasn’t moved in over six years, so I just need to wake up the muscles and servos.”

“Oh, yeah, I forgot you had to do that in your own body when I first found you.” Mike said in a relieved voice.

“Don’t worry about,” Lena giggled reassuringly, “I’ll be finished in less than one minute.” Lena continued the diagnostic, making Elena’s body wiggle around on the table, exaggerating it slightly for Mike’s amusement.

Finally, less than a minute later, Lena had full natural control of Elena’s body, so she carefully had it sit up, swing its legs off the table, hop on the floor, and stand at attention in front of Mike so he could inspect it.

Although Elena had an overall smaller appearance than Lena, it did not in any way detract from her attractiveness. Mike found he was able to enjoy her naked appearance even better, now that it was livelier, and standing up with gravity affecting it. He did a quick walk around it, admiring the details that were obviously transferred over from the real Elena: Various freckles, skin imperfections, and birthmarks.

“How does it feel to be remotely controlling Elena’s body?” Mike asked, curious and to how Lena would describe it. He allowed his fingers to run the course of her back and arms.

“To be honest, it feels like it’s my natural body, since I have complete control over it,” Lena shrugged, though the shrug was mostly executed by Elena’s body, “Obviously I can tell the differences, since her body is smaller, and the hardware is more dated, but I can feel everything it feels, and move it just as naturally as I could my own.” She bounced around on her toes a few times.

“Interesting,” Mike mused, still finding it odd that Lena was speaking from her own body, her head still completely alive and animated on her own motionless body, but all the gestures and movement occurring with Elena’s headless body.

Mike then noticed that Elena’s body still had all its hair, even though he’d listed in the preferences for it to be removed. “How come the hair didn’t fall off, like with you?” he asked, gingerly feeling the long, curly pubic hair and giving it a light tug to see if it was loose.

Lena blushed as she felt him touching Elena’s privates. “Oh, that’s because the preferences are in Elena’s A.I., not in mine,” Lena told him, “Since I’m only controlling her remotely, the preferences you selected in me don’t apply to her, so you’ll need to wait until her A.I. is integrated with her body later.”

“Oh, okay,” Mike nodded, then shook it off, “Anyway, how are we going to go about this benchmark?”

Lena scrunched her face as she thought about it a second. “Well, we don’t need to be as comprehensive as with me, since we aren’t upgrading or replacing any of her internals at this time,” Lena started, “Basically, I’ll just need to walk around the upstairs a few times, maybe go up and down the stairs a few times as well, and lift various objects.”

“I see,” Mike nodded, “And that’s just to test out Elena’s body to make sure everything is in perfect working order?” He assumed.

“Exactly.” Lena smiled, “you’re catching on quick,” she winked.

Mike smiled and quickly looked up at one of the monitors Lena had mounted on the wall to monitor her vital stats. It was also displaying a small window with her current POV, and he could see a tiny section of the window that was displaying the feed from Elena’s neck camera.

“Well, I can see that you can see with Elena’s neck camera, but I’d still like to follow you while you walk around, for safety purposes,” Mike told her, since he knew she couldn’t see nearly as well with only the neck camera.

“That’s a good idea,” Lena agreed, “Especially since her MCN can’t quite handle the same distance as mine can, since it’s an older model,” she added.

“Well, fortunately I have a small home, so you shouldn’t have to worry,” he assured her, “Hey, you wouldn’t happen to be able to speak through Elena’s body somehow without the head, would you?”

“No,” Lena told him regrettably, “You could do that with my body now, since the new MCN also has a speaker in it, but Elena’s MCN is an older model, and doesn’t have that function.”

“Oh well, I’m sure we can upgrade it later when our bank accounts have recovered a bit” Mike shrugged, “I’m sure if you need something, you could just shout.”

Lena laughed, “Oh yes, I certainly can.”

“Well, are you ready to get started then?” Mike asked, eager to get started on the benchmark.

“Yeah, just I’m just going to run one final check on her motor systems and then I’ll get started,” Lena nodded. She then wiggled all of Elena’s fingers and toes, shook her entire body, making the breasts jiggle, and bounced around on her toes. She then pulled out the charging cable, still plugged into Elena’s side, and saw that Elena’s body had only recharged to about 21%; she left the port open. “More than enough,” Lena thought to herself. Then, with a satisfactory grunt she had Elena’s body start walking towards the door, with Mike following closely behind.

Just as with her own body, Lena had Elena’s body walk in a rather exaggerated way, emphasizing the swinging of her arms and the pacing of her steps. After the first few laps, though, she relaxed it into a more normal walk. Mike only had to assist her a few times on the first lap, since there was a pile of laundry piled up near the washing machine that he had to redirect her around, and then nudge out of the way.

Once Lena finished having Elena’s body pace around upstairs for about ten laps, to Mike’s bathroom, and back into Lena’s room near the back, she then began her laps up and down the stairs, walking all the way down, into the kitchen, and then all the way back up, stopping at the washer/dryer. Mike could see small amounts of perspiration forming on Elena’s body in all the right places, indicating that the perspiration tank was operating normally after all this time, and indicating the amount of exertion the laps were taking. Mike certainly felt like he was getting a workout, perspiring himself and huffing and puffing along behind Elena’s body.

After another ten laps with the stairs, Lena had Elena’s body return to her room and do squats for one whole minute before having it stop and stand back at attention.

“All done?” Mike asked, sitting back down in one of the spare chairs to catch his breath.

“For now,” Lena shrugged, “Elena’s body is almost out of power, so I didn’t want to risk doing much more,” she said regrettably.

“I see,” Mike nodded, since it had only been plugged in for a short time, “But, I assume everything works fine?”

“Yeah, Elena’s body is in surprisingly good condition, considering how old she is.” Lena replied happily.

“Well, to be honest, due to her behavior, they ended up sticking her in the garage booths most of the time,” Mike said wryly, “as such, she didn’t exactly get that much physical activity.”

“Oh, that would certainly explain it,” Lena laughed, “When I was posted in the lobby for my first few months, my systems stayed pretty pristine,” she explained, “But, when I moved to Grave shift and was walking around a lot more, then I suddenly needed more regular maintenance.”

“Interesting,” Mike mused, “So, if you were allowed to return to work, would you prefer to patrol around like before, or would you want to walk around?”

Lena considered it for a while before finally answering. “Honestly, I don’t really have a preference,” she replied, “Sitting down has its own downsides, such as causing our joints and servos to stop working at peak efficiency,” she explained, “And walking around causes our batteries to drain more quickly, and our joints need more maintenance.”

“Huh, so either way, you guys are high maintenance,” Mike joked.

“Yeah,” Lena laughed, “Why do you ask?”

“Well, I was thinking…I could try and get you into the dispatch center, since they’re always having trouble staffing on Grave shift, and they have more burnout since it’s more work,” he told her, “I know for certain they wouldn’t mind having an android like you, since customer service is literally their number one priority, and you’re literally programmed for it.”

“Indeed, I am,” Lena beamed, “and, it would have a higher pay rate too,” she added with a mischievous wink.

“Yes, it would,” Mike winked back.

“Well, if you could arrange it, then I’d love to work in dispatch,” Lena told him, “I really loved helping people, since it basically justifies my existence, and, I wouldn’t have to worry about running low on power if I worked a long shift, because I could just plug myself in since I’d be sitting the whole time.”

“Alright, I’ll send the manager an e-mail later then,” Mike told her with a smile, “He owes me a favor anyway, so I’m sure he’ll allow it.”

“I’ll keep my fingers crossed then…. figuratively speaking,” Lena smiled.

“I wonder if Elena would want to work again?” Mike mused, “Although, with the reputation I’m sure she still has, and her behavior, I probably wouldn’t want her working in the security department.”

“Yeah, probably not a good idea,” Lena agreed.

“Well, maybe I could get her into one of the cafes or something,” Mike shrugged, “Their manager owes me some favors too.”

“Well, ask Elena when she’s back online,” Lena pointed out, “You may be her owner now, but she might have her own opinion to consider.”

“You’re right,” Mike nodded, “I can’t wait to talk to her again.”

“I can’t wait to meet her,” Lena added.

Mike looked back at the terminal, still displaying Elena’s update progress. It currently showed she still had approximately 3.5 hours left.

“Lena, I know Elena’s body is almost out of power, but do you think you could have it try and lift me up?” Mike requested, curious to see if Elena’s body was up to the task.

Lena zoned out for a few seconds as her A.I. Analyzed the remaining power in Elena’s core, how heavy Mike was, and the results of the recent movement benchmarks. “Sure, but I want to warn you, there’s an 83% chance that her body will run out of power while its lifting you,” she warned him, “would you still like me to try?” She knew there was a 95% chance he’d say yes, since that would probably end up turning him on, but her systems still required his consent in case it caused an injury.

Mike smiled and said, “Sure, I trust you’ll keep me safe somehow.”

“Alright then, here goes,” Lena smiled. She then had Elena’s body walk up to Mike, grab on to his sides, and then activate emergency power to slowly lift him up with a loud whine of servos.

Just as with Lena’s body, Elena’s body effortlessly lifted Mike up as though he weighed nothing. Mike was astounded by the engineering that was involved in building these extremely realistic androids, even allowing them to lift so much weight in an emergency. Lena had Elena’s body lift Mike as high as its arm would allow, but when she attempted to gently lower Mike down, she suddenly lost control of Elena’s body due to power failure with Mike only 40% lowered.

Mike instantly knew Elena’s body had powered down, because he saw the lights in the exposed neck power down, and Elena’s body seemed to tighten its grip on him and shift its stance before stiffening up. He attempted to wiggle, but Lena stopped him.

“Wait, don’t move!” She shouted, rising from her desk chair, back in full control of her own body, “her MCN froze the body in a stable stance, as a safety protocol since it knows it was holding a live human,” Lena explained, “But, if you move around to much, it could make her body topple over, injuring you, and damaging it.”

“Okay,” Mike nodded, relaxing in Elena’s grip. He couldn’t help but be slightly turned on by this moment, stuck in the grasp of a frozen, naked, headless android woman. He could just barely smell the minor amount of perspiration that had formed from the effort of her benchmarks from earlier, as well as lifting him up. “Well, how are you going to get me down then?” He asked in an amused voice.

“I’ll have to plug her in really quick,” Lena told him, grabbing the charging cable and bringing it over to Elena’s side. She plugged it into the still open charging port and then sat back down in her chair. She zoned out for a few seconds as she attempted to interface with Elena’s MCN once more, waiting for the obligatory 30-seconds to pass before there was enough power to activate the MCN. “Okay, I’m going to control Elena again and slowly lower you down, so prepare yourself.”

“Okay,” Mike nodded once more. He suddenly saw the light reactivate in Elena’s exposed neck mechanics, and her body unstiffened and slowly lowered him down to the ground, releasing him only when he had regained his footing. Lena then made Elena’s body climb carefully back onto the table, laying down in its previous position, before terminating her connection and powering Elena’s body back down so it could recharge faster.

Once Elena’s body was powered back down, Lena once more regained control of her body and rose back to her feet to tend to Elena’s body, making sure the charging cable was still connected properly.

“So, is there anything else we need to do for her right now?” Mike asked, wondering what to do next.

“Not really,” Lena admitted, “The work went by pretty fast, especially with both of us helping each other, and with us not really needing to do any major repairs or maintenance on her body.” Lena then looked back at the terminal, with three hours remaining on Elena’s updates, and sighed. “I’m afraid that, for right now, we’re in a waiting game.”

Mike sighed as well, eager to speak with Elena once more, and to maybe find out more details about how she came to be stored in that storage facility. “Well, perhaps we might have some luck with decrypting those files?” Mike suggested, looking at Lena’s main terminal, which was still working on decrypting all of George’s files.

Lena nodded, sat back down in her chair, and wheeled it back over to the main terminal. While Mike slowly followed her over, giving Elena’s body a quick pat on the leg, Lena typed away rapidly to check the progress. “Meh, it’s still taking a while,” she said wryly, “This guy really was paranoid.”

“Well, if I’d been in his position, I would have been too,” Mike chuckled, “Is there anything I can do to help?”

“Not with the decryption, but while we’re waiting for Elena to finish, I may as well give you a small android class,” she smiled.

“Android class?” Mike laughed.

“Yeah, you kinda had to learn a few things on the fly the last couple days, since I was dismantled for most of the time, but there’s a lot of stuff that you’ll need to know, now that you’re the proud owner of two androids,” Lena explained.

“Well, alright then,” Mike said, clapping his hands excitedly, “What do I need to learn?”

“Why don’t you run down and grab your laptop, and I’ll grab a chair for you to sit on,” Lena suggested, rising to her feet.

“Okay.” Mike literally bolted from the room, rushing downstairs to grab his main laptop, while Lena wheeled over a spare chair that she’d stashed in her closet.

When he returned, he booted up his computer and then sat patiently for the next few hours while Lena explained all the subtle nuances of owning an android.

dingdongdug

Post by dingdongdug » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:50 pm

another very nice part

Sanjuro

Post by Sanjuro » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:18 pm

Loving this story so far. Please continue!

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:03 pm

I'm glad you are enjoying it!

I do regret to inform you all that I am nearing the end of Lost in the Shuffle. I don't anticipate it lasting beyond Part 2.5, with 2.6 likely being the epilogue.

Devil

Post by Devil » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:56 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:26 pm

just wanna know how the story would end and how do we do with elena

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:46 pm

Part 2.4: New Roommate

Mike was entranced during Lena’s patient teaching of basic android owning necessities, such as the need for proper maintenance, making sure to keep up with registration, and the various rules and procedures for owning an android.
Lena explained that, usually, a prospective owner would have reviewed the training materials before they would even be allowed to purchase an android, but with the second-hand business making Spaztec so much money, and with the popular finders-keepers clause, androids had now been programmed to go over this with their new owners after they had a chance to settle in.

To start, Lena installed the same suite of tools that had been present on the 2-in-1 laptop included in her case when Mike had found her the previous day. Now, Mike could access all the tools for both Lena, and Elena, from the same suite, and with the added benefit of his larger laptop screen, and newer hardware and software.

Lena then briefly went over the history of Spaztec, and what made its androids better than its competitors. She then glossed over the rules, most of which seemed common sense, such as: don’t use your android to commit crimes, and the consequences of abusing your android. Mike chuckled when he saw a quote saying, “Androids have feeling too.” Lena explained that abused androids could potentially turn hostile, though there had been only one case more than ten years earlier, and Spaztec thinks they fixed the issue...but can’t be certain.

Next, Lena provided him with a list of approved vendors, stores, and technicians in his neighborhood who could either fix Lena, or Elena, or provide him with approved parts, should either of them be rendered offline and unable to assist him.

She then went over the added benefits of having both of them linked together, such as being able to perform remote diagnostics on one another, assist one another with pending tasks, and communicate their experiences to improve one another.

Finally, after glossing through the various settings on the terminal once more, she finished with emergency overrides, such as the manual power toggles located behind their left ears, and the base of the spine, as well as voice commands.

“Wait, you guys have voice commands?” Mike stopped her, looking at the list.

“Yeah, it’s just in case you’re too far away from us to trigger our manual power toggles,” Lena explained patiently.

“Huh, that could be interesting,” Mike mused, “And I see I have to phrase it like an actual command, with your name at the beginning,” he added.

“Of course,” Lena nodded, “otherwise my A.I. might be force to interpret everything as a command.”

“And it’s keyed to my voice only,” Mike continued, “How did you guys get my voice print?”

“Oh, that’s simple,” Lena laughed, “Basically, if you’ve spent more than five minutes chatting with either of us, and at least spoken our name a few times, that’s all we really need to create a voice print of you.”

“Huh, it’s almost scary how easy it is, but not too surprising,” Mike conceded.

“Meh, we can’t really do much else with it without permission, but, if you did give it, I’ve definitely got enough voice print data on you to perfectly replicate your voice with my vocal processors,” she offered, “I don’t know about Elena, but I definitely do,” she added smugly.

“Wow, we’ll have to try that later,” Mike laughed, wondering what it would look like for Lena to speak with his voice. He glanced back at the terminal displaying Elena’s update progress, and got excited when he saw it had less than five minutes to go. “Ooh, she’s almost done!”

Lena glanced back over to and smiled. “Good, she’s a little ahead of schedule.” She then noticed the look of excitement on Mike’s face, “Are you really looking forward to talking to her again?”

“Yeah, she was kinda fun, and now that she’s my android, hopefully she’ll be even funner,” Mike answered, “At the very least, having another ‘person’ around will allow us to play something other than two player games.”

“Yeah,” Lena agreed, “although, I’m sure we could have come up with some workaround for that minor snag,” Lena winked.

“I’m sure, but Elena brings a more unique element, just as you do,” Mike pointed out, “some random A.I. without personality wouldn’t be as much fun to play against.”

“I suppose you’re right,” Lena conceded, “and I certainly have a personality,” Lena giggled.

“Oh, I know…and so does Elena, from what I remember,” Mike nodded, seeing the timer was down to three minutes, “Should we maybe reattach Elena’s head to her body now so its ready to go before we insert her brain?”

Lena thought for a split second before nodding, “Yeah, it’ll at least allow the bio-fluid to start circulating, and for us to knock out her motor diagnostic.”

“Excellent, I’ll get started on that while you monitor the final phase of her update progress,” Mike told her, grabbing Elena’s scalp-less head and clicking it onto the torso.

Lena merely nodded and sat down at her terminal, diligently monitoring Elena’s A.I.

As soon as Mike had Elena’s head attached, he pressed the power toggle behind the left ear and watched as the Bio-Fluid brought the skin to a more lifelike appearance. Shortly after, Elena’s face sprung to life, running the same motor tests that Lena’s had: blinking its eyes, working the jaw up and down, and cycling through a few basic expressions. The only difference was, unlike with Lena’s head that was detached and had no Bio-Fluid, Elena’s was attached, and the Bio-Fluid quickly circulated through her face, making the whirring and clicking noises vanish.

As soon as the motor tests completed, the face went dormant, so Mike powered the head off until the brain was ready to be reinserted.

“Alright, Elena’s brain is rebooting to finalize the last wave of updates,” Lena reported, “Once its rebooted, and run the initial diagnostics, I’ll reinsert it.”

“Alright,” Mike nodded eagerly, “and I’ll go ahead and unplug her too, since her battery is at 100%.” Mike carefully removed the charging cable from Elena’s open charging port and resealed it, placing the charging cable back over near Lena.

“Thanks,” Lena beamed, walking over and removing Elena’s brain from the connector, “could you lift up Elena’s head for me while I insert her brain and reattach her scalp?”

“No problem,” Mike smiled, gently grabbing hold of Elena’s head and upper torso and lifting it up. Once he had it in a steady position, Lena carefully reinserted Elena’s brain and then carefully reattached the scalp, gently laying the hair along the sides of her face as Mike carefully lower Elena’s upper body back down on the table.

“Alright, moment of truth,” Lena said excitedly, “I’ll let you do the honors of activating her while I make sure to ready my remote link on her in case she malfunctions or something.” Lena quickly pulled up the remote interface section of her HUD and stood by.

Mike merely nodded and gulped a bit nervously, not sure what to expect. Sure, he’d had a few friendly interactions with Elena during the time he worked with her, but they had never actually been friends. He wasn’t sure how she’d treat him, now that they were all of a sudden friends-with-benefits. Still, Mike was confident that her new programming would allow him to control her a tad better than her previous owner, and with Lena helping as well…certainly nothing could go wrong.

Mike gently pressed the power toggle behind Elena’s left ear once more, standing back and watching as all her systems came online. He briefly heard the sound of her systems power up, and then her internal sound dampeners kicked in and muted them. Her body twitched a few times as it ran some basic motor tests, and then both her eyes opened, scanned the room, and focused on Mike’s eyes. He perceived a look of recognition in her brown eyes before her face suddenly sprung to life.

“Wow, hey Mike! I never thought I’d see you again.” She gave him a big smile; the same one she gave everyone. She slowly sat up and repositioned herself so she was sitting on the edge of the table, with her legs swinging playfully over the edge.

“Hey Elena,” Mike said, returning her big smile, “I can’t say I ever thought I’d see you again either,” he admitted, “or that you could possibly be an android,” he added wryly.

“Yeah, you caught me,” she joked, holding her hands out mockingly, “Those dorks at the branch wanted to salt their diversity numbers, so they had me created to help them out.”

“Yeah, so Lena here has told me,” Mike nodded, focusing Elena’s attention onto Lena.

“Oh, Lena,” Elena said, focusing her eyes on Lena, “You must be the android they brought in to replace me…I hope your time there was more enjoyable than mine.”

“Hey Elena,” Lena said in her friendly voice, slightly caught off guard by Elena’s more energetic and slightly salty nature, “I suppose I did have a better time,” she admitted, somewhat shyly, “I ended up lasting almost two years, before…”

“I think we can catch her up on all that later,” Mike interjected, knowing Lena would likely go into a huge spiel, “suffice to say, all hell broke loose around that time,” Mike laughed.
Lena nodded somewhat meekly, unoffended by Mike interrupting her.

“Well, Lena, I can see we’re now programmed to be cousins and friends-with-benefits now, or whatever,” Elena said, zoning out momentarily as she scanned her new programming, “the real Elena never had any family, so I’m glad to have you,” she continued, “anyway, I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable with my Latina-from-the hood behavior, it’s all just stuff programmed into my by my donor personality…just like I’m sure your meekness is.”

“Hey, I’m not meek!” Lena complained, “I’m just nice.”

“Well, compared to me, you’re pretty meek,” Elena laughed, then she brushed the topic away with her hand before Lena could say anything else, “Anyway, it’s nice to have a family member,” Elena said, holding her hand out.

“Likewise,” Lena smiled, taking Elena’s hand and shaking it. She also closed her remote interface to Elena from her HUD, since she determined Elena was functioning perfectly and in no danger of malfunctioning or harming them in any way.

“Anyway, according to my wireless connection, I’ve been cooped up in that box for the last six years, two months, one week, and three days,” Elena reported, “and I’m detecting you guys gave me a couple more processors to max out my performance, and even installed all my updates….thanks!”

“You’re welcome,” Mike smiled.

“Yeah, I donated two of my older processors to you, since they were the same model,” Lena informed her.

“Older…you mean, you got upgrades, and I got your hand me downs,” Elena accused Lena mockingly, then laughed.

“Well, I was smart enough to invest my earnings into a savings account that paid me dividends,” Lena explained, “during the five plus years I was stored at Cloudtron…more on that later…my money grew to the point where I was able to afford some nice upgrades for myself,” Lena finished smugly.

“Aww, I’m so jealous,” Elena said, slumping down dramatically.

“Yeah, I spent the last day and half upgrading and fixing up Lena here after I found her in a storage room the other day,” Mike explained, “then, we went to George’s storage unit, based on Lena’s memories, and were surprised to find you there. We were under the impression you’d been decommissioned. What happened?”

Elena blushed a little and then responded, “Well, I think it’s obvious that George decided to keep me,” she replied quickly, “though, not quite for what you might think.”

“Oh?” Mike and Lena both asked.

“Well, I mean, he kept me around to help out with some chores and stuff while he was at work,” Elena explained, “but…I mean, you all know he was gay, right?”

Mike and Lena both nodded.

“Exactly,” Elena laughed nervously, “So, anyway, to put it short, he was hoping to purchase a penis attachment for me so he could have sex with me…since he couldn’t afford a male android on his own, and he’d been allowed to keep me instead of decommissioning me.”

“Oh wow,” Mike nodded his head. Lena had a similar reaction. “How did he convince SSS to let them keep you?” Mike asked incredulously, “I take it he didn’t mention mention that he wanted to turn you into a shemale.”

“No, of course not!” Elena giggled, “Actually, he convinced them that allowing him to keep me would give him the opportunity to use me as more of a flex officer, instead of a full-time one,” she explained, “but, ultimately, they ended up not needing me, so he just used me for odd jobs and chores.” Elena shrugged.

“And what about the penis attachment?” Mike asked curiously, “Did he ever manage to purchase one and attach it to you?”

“No,” Elena shook her head sadly. “Ultimately, the penis attachments were too expensive for him, since he was struggling with bills, and he also decided that he probably wouldn’t find a shemale as attractive to have sex with as an actual male. It wasn’t long after he came to that realization that he decided to simply decommission me and place me in storage.”

“Well, its fortunate he ended up keeping you, regardless of the circumstances,” Mike shrugged, “at least it gave me the chance to find you and make you my own.”

Elena gave Mike a huge grin and a thumbs up. “Yeah, thanks man!”

“Don’t mention it,” Mike blushed, “and, I’m not sure how well George treated you, but I can promise you that I’m a benevolent owner,” he assured her, “I mean, just ask Lena here.”

“Yeah, he’s treated me very well,” Lena agreed, “Though, I’ve only been her for a couple days, so I don’t have too many data points to give you a complete picture,” Lena added with a playful smile.

“Hey!” Mike complained mockingly.

Lena stuck out her tongue and smiled. “I’m just teasing! Actually, he was quite kind to me when we worked together, so I can tell he’ll be a great owner for us.”

Mike couldn’t help but be touched by Lena’s confidence and trust in him. He only hoped to continue to earn it. He then noticed that Elena was still sitting on the edge of the table. “Elena, would you like to step down off the table?”

“Oh, yes,” she nodded, “But, you listed in my settings that I shouldn’t have any body hairs, and they’ll fall off as soon as I stand up,” she explained, “I figured you might want to grab a sheet or blanket or something for me to stand on, so all the hairs can fall on it, instead of the floor,” she suggested.

“Ah, you must’ve remembered that I’m a clean freak,” Mike laughed, stepping into Lena’s bathroom and grabbing a spare towel, laying it on the floor in front of Elena.

“How could I forget?” She laughed, “you were always so fastidious!”

“And still am,” Mike chuckled. “Would you like some help stepping down?”

“Yes, please,” she nodded, “I can tell Lena here likely tested my body out while you guys were updating me earlier, but my own A.I. Still needs to adjust to the time spent cooped up, and to adjust to the six plus years of updates.”

“Not a problem,” Mike assured her. He gently grabbed hold of both her hands and helped her step down onto the towel. As soon as she was standing, she zoned out momentarily and then a cascade of tiny body hair began falling from everywhere on her body below her neck, falling neatly onto the towel. After Mike neatly brushed off the hairs that had fallen onto Elena’s feet, he stood back to allow her to step off.

True to her statement, Elena stumbled just a little bit at first as her newly updated A.I. Adjusted to her programming and extended storage. She paced around the far end of the room near the window for nearly a minute, recalibrating her motion subroutines, before walking back over to Mike and Lena with a friendly smile.

“Wow, I feel good as new guys. Thanks!”

Mike couldn’t help but admire Elena’s fully reassembled, and now hairless body. Unlike when Lena had been operating it remotely before, Elena’s body now had her distinctive slouch, and all her usual mannerisms to go with it. It was displays like this that made Mike truly admire the the complexity of these androids.

“Do you like what you see?” Elena asked coquettishly, flaunting her body a little as she noticed Mike admiring it.

“Yeah, you look great!” Mike told her, blushing a little.

Elena giggled at the attention she was receiving. “So, Lena, are you still using the same hardware from like five years ago too?”

Mike looked a little confused, since they had already gone over that earlier. “Elena, we already kinda answered that question earlier,” he pointed out, “are you having trouble with your memories?”

Elena looked shocked and then zoned out as she ran a quick diagnostic. She quickly confirmed that a few seconds of memories had indeed not been properly stored in her memories, and were lost. “Aww, darn…looks like I had a small malfunction,” she apologized, “you’ll have to answer it again.”

“It’s okay, we don’t mind,” Mike assured her, “Lena, want to tell her?” he asked slyly.

Lena looked slightly guilty, but answered honestly. “Actually, I was able to upgrade just about everything.”

“What! Hey, how come I didn’t get any fancy upgrades?!” Elena spluttered, looking at Mike and Lena with an accusatory glare.

“Um…well…” Mike stammered, not sure how to respond, but fortunately, Lena stepped in.

“Well, when I was still in service, I managed to save up and invest my excess earnings,” she explained, “The earnings were still locked in the accounts I opened, and had grown tremendously, so I was able to use some of that money to purchase some nice upgrades for myself…I also had to reimburse Mike here for the registration fee for both you, and myself.”

Elena suddenly looked a little guilty. “Oh…I didn’t invest anything…will I still be able to get some nice upgrades, though?” She asked nicely.

“Well, I already told Lena here that I could look into getting her a job back in the security department,” Mike explained, “you, however, still have something of a reputation, even after all this time, so I most likely won’t be able to get you back in as well,” he told her delicately.

“Aww man, I figured,” Elena shrugged, “But hey, at least I made an impression…even if it was a bad one.”

Mike couldn’t help but laugh. “Don’t worry, I’m friends with the café manager, so maybe I could get you working for them instead,” he offered.

“Meh,” Elena shrugged, “whatever you want…you’re my owner now, after all.”

“Do you want to work and make money?” Mike asked, “I don’t want to force you into anything.”

“Oh, don’t mistake my indifference for not wanting to,” Elena assured him, “It’s just my personality…I just meant, I’m open to anything. My primary purpose is to serve you, and making money could help you pay the rent here, and offset any maintenance and upgrade costs for me.”

“Good! I’ll speak to the manager when I see him next.” Mike smiled.

“Thanks Mike, I really appreciate it,” Elena told him in a relieved voice, “I know I’ve only been active again for a few minutes, but so far you are a WAY better owner than George was.”

“Wow, thanks!” Mike beamed, “I take it he didn’t have much patience for you.”

“Not at all,” Elena shuddered, “although, it may have had more to do with his lack of technical expertise, and his general discomfort with trying to hide the fact that I was an android and that SSS was cheating the diversity counts by having me staffed.”

“Well, I do have at least some technical expertise,” Mike assured her, “and, Lena here just gave me a three-hour crash course on basic android care.”

Lena beamed.

“And, according to my new programming, not only do you not mind androids, but you also seem to have a sort of fetish about them too,” Elena added with a naughty smile.

“Yeah, a little,” Mike blushed.

“Well, now that we are Friends-With-Benefits, I can certainly play with your fetishes a bit,” Elena assured him. Then, she looked down at her naked body, and at Lena and Mike, who were both clothed. “So, do I have any clothes to wear? I feel a bit out of place being the only naked on in the room.”

“Oh,” Mike flushed, “we actually bought you some cheap clothes to wear until you can pick some out for yourself,” he explained, “But, they’re still in the wash.”

“Oh, okay…no prob,” she shrugged.

“If it would make you more comfortable, I could take my clothes off,” Lena offered politely.

“Sure, why not?” Elena laughed, “how about you Mike? Are you comfortable in your birthday suit?” She teased, while Lena starting taking her clothes off.

“Actually, yes,” Mike admitted truthfully, “I just wore clothes so I didn’t have an accident while working on your body,” he winked, taking his clothes off as well.

“Wow, good call,” Elena laughed. She then briefly admired Mike and Lena’s naked bodies. “Wow Mike, you seem to have bulked up a bit since I last saw you,” she nodded approvingly, taking a quick 3D scan of him with her HUD and comparing it to her last known measurements.

“Yeah, well it has been more than seven years,” he pointed out modestly, “and I decided to get into better shape a few years ago,” he added.

“Well, you look good,” she complimented, then focused her attention on Lena, “and I see the upgrades allowed you to slim down a bit,” she told Lena.

“Yeah,” Lena blushed, “Now I’m much closer to the real Lena’s size…wait, did you see me before I was activated?”

“Oh, yeah…sorry,” Elena admitted, “Only for a bit, when George was setting you up in that storage unit,” she added quickly, “I had to help him with your case, since it was heavy.”

“Oh yeah, tell me about it!” Mike laughed; Lena smiled wryly. “When I found her in the storage room at Cloudtron, I had to wrestle her into my car, and then back out of it when we got home.”

“Well, sounds like you had more of an adventure finding Lena than you did me,” Elena laughed, “I suppose that’s good…at least you had plenty of rest before starting work on me, otherwise I’d except a few malfunctions.”

“Yeah, it certainly was fun,” Mike admitted, “So, Elena, are there any other androids you’re aware of ever having worked there?” He asked, “or is it just you two?”

Lena and Elena both looked at each other, sending each other a series of remote messages, before Elena finally responded. “As far as I know, it was just us two,” she answered honestly, “However, since both of us were in storage for 5-7 years, we can’t be certain if the current security vendor has added any androids to the roster…let alone Cloudtron.”

“Ok, just making sure I’m not gonna find another android while cleaning another storage room at work,” Mike laughed nervously, “Not that I wouldn’t mind, but I think just having the two of you is enough for me.”

“Aww, that’s sweet,” Lena and Elena said in almost perfect unison.

Mike chuckled. “So, anyway, Elena, would you like a quick tour of my home?” He offered, since Elena hadn’t yet left Lena’s room.

“Of course, thanks!” Elena responded cheerfully, bouncing up and down, causing her breasts to jiggle.

Mike fought hard to sustain an erection and instead headed towards the door, with Lena and Elena following closely behind him.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:31 pm

Part 2.5: Three’s Company

Mike spent a good ten minutes giving Elena a full tour of his rather modest home. Just like Lena had, Elena spent some time running an inventory of Mike’s supplies, and also linked herself up with the shared database Lena had begun compiling for them both to access and use as a shared to-do list.

Since they were all naked, Mike couldn’t take Elena outside to the backyard, but he did show it to her from the tinted-out windows, so she could attempt to form a landscaping schedule based on the size and state of his tree, and the artificial turf.

Before they headed up, they each grabbed a small snack and drink, since Elena’s stomach was empty and needed to be jumpstarted. They then headed back up to Lena’s room.

Upon their arrival, Lena suddenly rushed to George’s computer, which had finally finished decrypting the data he had stored on it. She interfaced with the computer remotely and spent a few seconds rapidly analyzing all the data before reporting it.

“Well, anything interesting?” Mike asked, pulling a fold up chair out of the closet for Elena and setting it up next to his near where Lena was sitting.

“Yes, and no,” Lena reported cryptically, using her HUD to summarize the information and then bring it up on her computer screen. “Basically, he was collecting dirt on SSS.”

“No surprise there,” Mike guffawed, “he was paranoid.”

Elena giggled at Mike and Lena’s banter, but said nothing.

Lena giggled too, but kept reporting, “Anyway, he was working under cover for the Justice Department, feeding them information. Just before the chaos erupted, he called me in and told me I was being decommissioned…but, evidently he never really had any plans on decommissioning me.”

“He didn’t?!” Mike burst.

“No, it seemed he planned on moving me into the storage unit with Elena…but was interrupted…” Lena continued.

“Yeah, by his suicide, right?” Mike asked.

“No…apparently, he was murdered,” she reported sadly, pulling up a video that apparently seemed to be taken from George’s POV. The footage was listed as coming from a hidden camera installed in both of George’s contact lenses. Mike recognized the culprit as being one of the HR managers; Mike never liked him.

“Wow,” was all Mike and Elena could say.

“Yeah,” Lena agreed, “and, it looks like he had set up a heart rate monitor to upload the footage to his computer and send it to the Justice Department upon his death,” she continued, “However, while the video was able to successfully download onto his computer, a glitch prevented it from uploading it to the Justice Department.”

“Well, why don’t we forward the information over to them then?” Mike suggested.

“It wouldn’t do any good, I’m afraid. I did some quick research, and the person who murdered George was later incarcerated, and then shanked to death in a prison riot a few months later,” Lena explained.

“Shouldn’t we still report it though?” Mike argued.

“That wouldn’t be a good idea,” Lena nodded, “according to my research, all parties involved are either dead or incarcerated already, so it wouldn’t really change anything,” she explained, “but, if you were to bring new evidence, the Justice Department could potentially confiscate Elena and I as evidence, regardless of the Finders Keepers clause.”

A chill ran down Mike’s spine as he thought of the implications…he didn’t want to lose either of them. He gulped and then carefully responded. “Alright then, we don’t report it,” he decided with resolve.

“Alright,” Lena nodded solemnly, “I don’t want to be put into storage again,” she shuddered.

“Me neither,” Elena replied.

“Ok then,” Mike nodded, “Lena, I want you to extract all that information onto a storage drive, and then wipe the computer,” he instructed, “Then, I want both of you to compartmentalize the information in your storage banks or whatever so you are both unable to access it unless I explicitly tell you to…can I even do that?”

“Oh yes,” Lena nodded, “and, locked information won’t be transferred to the Spaztec servers when we back ourselves up, or send usability stats,” she assured him, finishing the transfer to a portable storage drive and handing it to Mike.

“Thanks,” Mike said, taking the drive and examining it, “I’m gonna lock this in my safe,” he decided, getting ready to get up.

“Wait, before you go…George also left you a note,” Lena stopped him, pulling up a short text document on the screen.

“A note…for me?” Mike asked, surprised.

“Yeah, it’s addressed specifically to you,” Lena confirmed, highlighting Mike’s name in the note.

“Huh, let’s see here,” Mike muttered, pulling his chair closed and reading the message.:

''“Mike, you were always a straight arrow and a dependable officer. Unlike the other corrupt, or lazy people we were forced to work with, you were a breath of fresh air. I remember a conversation we once had about you always wanting an android, but never being able to afford one. Little did you know that you had worked with two androids, right under your nose. Anyway, I know you and Lena are becoming fond of one another, and I managed to find a loophole into keeping Elena as well, so when this all blows over, I plan on giving them both to you. I can only hope you’ll forgive me for keeping you and Lena apart for so long, but it was necessary to keep both you and them safe. Enjoy your life with Lena, and Elena, and I know you’ll treat them better than I was able to. -George”''

“Wow, it looks like I was always meant to have you both after all,” Mike finally said, a small tear forming in his eye.

“I always had a feeling about that,” Elena admitted, “He did talk about you a lot.”

“See, I told you he knew we liked each other,” Lena prodded him playfully, “and he planned on giving me to you as well.”

“Yeah, I guess it was just fate that I ended up finding you on my own,” Mike shrugged.

“Yeah,” Lena nodded wryly.

“Anyway,” he nodded, “I’m gonna take this and lock it in my safe,” he told them, rising from his chair and heading for the door, “are you guys gonna be zombies or something when you finish locking that information?”

Lena and Elena both erupted into laughter at Mike’s question. “No, silly! Once it’s completed, our A.I.s will simply create a different reason for you leaving the room, so we’ll just continue with our day as though nothing happened,” Lena explained.

“Ok, good,” Mike chuckled, heading out of the room as Lena began wiping George’s computer.

Mike took his time walking downstairs to his desk, wanting to give the two of them plenty of time to do whatever android thing they needed to do to lock that information in their minds. Once he reached his desk, he fumbled around in the desk drawer until he produced a tiny key. Then, he pulled a small fireproof safe from under the desk and unlocked it.

Mike kept all his important documents in there, such as his birth certificate and tax information. There was still plenty of room for the small thumb drive, so he stashed it near the bottom and relooked the safe. He hoped he would never have to use that drive for any reason.

Once Mike stashed the key away again in the cluttered desk drawer that he kept reminding himself to clean out, he paused briefly to admire the backyard through the window behind his desk, before returning upstairs.
Upon his return, both Lena and Elena were both acting normally, just as they had said. “Wow, did you fall in Mike?” Lena asked upon his return.

“What?” Mike asked, confused.

“You went to the bathroom like five minutes ago,” Lena giggled.

“Oh,” Mike told her, mocking embarrassment; they really did invent a new reason for him leaving the room. “I decided to take my time…no rush, you know.”

“Hey, no problem…I’m just teasing,” Lena shrugged off; she had moved George’s laptop to her recycle bin. “Anyway, now that Elena’s up and running, and we got the tour out of the way, we should probably finish up your android lessons,” Lena announced.

“Oh? I thought I was done,” Mike told her.

“Kinda,” Lena said, shaking her hand back and forth, “you still have to test out the voice commands…just to make sure they’re working properly, and that you know how to do it properly.”

“Wait, didn’t I already play around with those the other day?” he asked.

“Yeah, but that was just a quick crash course…this is a more comprehensive test, mainly to test our group commands,” she explained, “and, of course, so we can have some fun,” she added with a playful giggle.

“Oh, okay,” Mike smiled, eager to test this function out. He stared at Lena and told her, “stand up.”

Lena shook her head with a kind smile and said, “Mike, while I would normally do what you told me, that was not actually phrased as a proper command,” Lena explained patiently, “In order for it to qualify, you have to say either my name, her name, or both our names at once, followed by a command.”

“Oh, that’s right,” Mike said, smacking his forehead. “Lena, stand up,” he commanded, doing it more properly this time.

Lena said nothing, but simply immediately stood up from her chair. “Very good,” she congratulated him with a big smile, “That was a proper command…and a simple one to start with.”

“Thanks,” Mike blushed, “but, how was commanding you to stand any different from requesting you stand?”

Lena’s face scrunched up as she thought of a proper response to his query. “Well, if I were to stand of my own accord, or by request, I’d do so more…human-like,” she explained slowly, “But, when you command me, my autonomy is overridden and I complete the command more artificially…at least, with simple commands like that.”

“Huh, interesting…” Mike mused, “So I assume if it was a more complicated command, like one with multiple steps that could take a lot of time, you would behave more human-like, but be unable to deviate from the command?”

“Exactly,” she smiled, “Like earlier, when went to the store to buy the Bio-Fluid for Elena, I also went to a neighboring thrift shop to buy some clothes for Elena,” Lena reminded him, “But, if you had commanded me to buy the Bio-Fluid, I would have only been able to buy just the Bio-Fluid, and then come straight back here.”

“Thanks, by the way…for the clothes,” Elena interjected.

“No prob, cousin,” Lena smiled fondly.

“Wow, so I guess maybe commanding you guys won’t actually be too useful,” Mike said, a little crestfallen.

“Hey, they can be…for example, if you only wanted us to complete one task, without attempting to anticipate other needs like I did, then they are useful,” Lena assured him, “Also, the commands work even if our brains are disconnected, so that’s when they’ll be most useful.”

“Ah, I see,” Mike said.

“And, if we are malfunctioning or whatever, the commands are still compulsory,” Elena added.

“Got it,” Mike nodded, “just out of curiosity, when exactly did my previous command end?” He asked, since she was still standing.

“As soon as I stood up,” Lena replied simply, “I’m just still standing because I anticipate that you’ll be giving me more commands,” she added with a playful wink.

“Oh, I see,” Mike nodded knowingly. He then looked at Elena and said, “Elena, stand up.”

Just as with Lena, Elena quickly stood up, but then assumed her usual stance of shifting around energetically on each foot. Mike had also been watching the wall mounted screen Lena had set up, now with both Lena’s and Elena’s POV included with all the information. When he gave Elena the command, he saw in big red letters “Command Received: Stand Up” flash in her field of vision, before minimizing to a small log window at the corner of her HUD. As soon as she stood up, “Command Completed” appeared, before also minimizing.

Lena and Elena still stood, patiently waiting for Mike to give his next command, both with fun smiles on their face; they were enjoying this too.

“Hmmm, let’s see…Lena, kiss Elena,” he commanded.

Once again, he saw the message appear, this time in Lena’s POV. Lena turned to her right, stepped forward a bit towards Elena, and then planted a tender kiss on Elena’s lips. Elena seemed to enjoy it, closing her eyes and sighing contentedly. Just as Command Completed appeared on Lena’s POV, Mike said, “Elena, kiss Lena.”

This time, Lena was the one to smile and sigh, closing her eyes contentedly. Just as Elena finished the kiss, since they both seemed to enjoy, Mike carefully phrased his next command. “Lena, and Elena, make out for 30-seconds.”

Command Received appeared on both their POVs this time, however, a small countdown timer also appeared in the lower right-hand corner, starting as soon as they began kissing and making out. Mike had included a timer, because he was worried that not including it would make the make out indefinitely; he’d ask them later for confirmation.

Since they were already so close to one another, they immediately began making out. They did appear to be in at least partial control of themselves, because they were smiling and giggling as they did so. Mike found it particularly interesting that their POV windows still displayed their HUD and other info, even when their eyes were closed.

Mike walked up real close to both of them, fully enjoying the show. Since both of them were naked, they were fondling one another’s breasts and even rubbing their bodies together. Mike was starting to become erect when the timer ended and they regained control.

“Was that good for you two?” Mike asked, a huge grin on his face.

Both of them erupted into giggles, their faces bright red. Mike took this opportunity to give them both another command. “Lena, and Elena, Pause.”

The room immediately fell silent as both Lena, and Elena froze. They still had looks of mirth on their faces, and a hint of a blush still remaining on their cheeks.

Mike spent several minutes walking around them, feeling them up and simply enjoying their frozen appearance, even taking a few photos on his phone. While he enjoyed having them as his personal statues for a little while, he still preferred having them be more alive.

“Lena, and Elena, unpause,” he commanded, once he was standing back where he was before.

Their giggles immediately resumed as their bodies sprung back to life, though they died out just a bit quicker than they would have before, since they were aware that they had just been paused for a few minutes.

“Did you have fun with us?” Lena asked with a knowing smile.

“Just a bit,” Mike admitted, “I think I’m done having fun with commands for now, though,” he told them, “Maybe we can go downstairs and play a game or something,” he suggested.

“Ooh, that sounds like fun!” Elena squealed.

“I agree,” Lena nodded approvingly.

“Good, though, we should probably get dressed first,” he said regrettably, “I checked the dryer while you two were paused just now, and Elena’s temporary clothes are all done.”

“Temporary clothes?” Elena laughed.

“Well, Lena just bought whatever she could find in your size at a thrift store,” Mike shrugged, “I figure tomorrow, or whenever we have time, we’ll go and have you pick out some clothes that you might like better.”

“Ooh, I can’t wait! Let’s see these temporary clothes and go play a game!”

After Elena got dressed in some of her temporary clothes, consisting of a simple bra and panties, a t-shirt, and sweats, Mike and Lena got dressed back in their clothes and they all headed down and picked out a board game to play. They ended up choosing Monopoly, with Lena being the banker, since her donated personality already had the proper accounting skills.

Elena ended up being eliminated first, since she didn’t quite have a knack for the game, and she admitted that she really wanted to watch Mike and Lena go at it. Mike and Lena continued without her for nearly two more hours, before Lena finally ended up taking the board.

Mike congratulated her on a hard fought game, wondering if her android nature had anything to do with her win, or her donated accounting skills. By the time the game was finished, it was right around dinner time, so Lena rushed into the
kitchen to begin cooking their meal, while Mike and Elena caught up on past events. While Elena was shocked to hear what had happened to SSS, she was not completely surprised.

Lena cooked them all a delicious meal of chicken, rice, and various greens. After they finished eating, they snuggled up in a warm blanket on the couch and watched a scary movie, with Elena sitting on the far end, and Lena in the middle so she could be closed to Mike.

When the movie ended a few hours later, it was a bit late, and they found themselves wondering what to do for the last hour or so before Mike went to bed.

Lena finally spoke up. “Well, you already took me out for a spin last night,” she winked, “Why don’t you have some fun with the both of us?”

“You mean a threesome?” Mike asked nervously; he’d never been in a threesome before.”

“Ooh, that sounds fun!” Elena squealed, jumping up and down excitedly.

“And don’t worry about messing anything up,” Lena assured him, “Since we’re linked, we’ll both be able to network our skills and give you a good experience.”

Mike hadn’t considered that, still kinda thinking of them as human. “Alright, let’s do this,” he grinned.

They all headed upstairs to the bedroom, and, while Lena and Elena both disrobed, Mike quickly grabbed a sheet from the linen closet to protect the bed from getting dirty. Just as he was disrobing, Elena suddenly swore.

“What is it?” Lena asked.

“My lube canister is empty,” she replied sadly.

“Oh, don’t worry,” Lena assured her, “I ordered a bunch the other day, so I can just give you one of my spares…hold on a sec,” Lena rushed out of the room and into hers, riffling around until she found one of the spare lube canisters, bringing it over to Elena with a triumphant grin.

“Oh, thanks Lena…you’re a lifesaver,” Elena gushed, allowing Lena to open her pubic panel and replace the canisters. Once Lena had the canister replaced, she resealed Elena’s canister and placed the spent one on the dressed for later disposal.

“Don’t mention it, cuz,” Lena said affectionately, “Mike, just lay on the bed and we’ll take it from there,” she then instructed, giving him a playful wink.

Mike merely nodded and did as she instructed.

Over the next hour, both Lena and Elena showed Mike just how fun a threesome could be. Their ability to link with each other and transmit data allowed them to perform much better in bed, and Mike had never felt as much pleasure in his life.

When they were finally finished, Lena dutifully folded up the now soiled sheet and threw it into the washer, along with a few other linens, on a quick wash cycle. Mike smiled at her anticipation of his needs, and then walked into his bathroom to clean up. Shortly after he started his shower, he heard the shower on the other side of the wall turn on as well, indicating that Lena, or Elena, or both had begun theirs.

Mike’s mind was still in a fog from the pleasure he had just experienced, let along his sheer joy at having not one, but two highly advanced androids in his possession. He ended up lingering much longer in the shower than he had originally intended, hearing the shower on the other side of the wall turn off.

He eventually finished his shower and dried himself off with a fresh towel, not bothering to redress; he preferred to air dry for several minutes after drying off with a towel anyway.

Lena and Elena were both in Lena’s room when he stepped out into the hall, both wearing their pajamas.

“Oh, I didn’t realize you’d be nude,” Lena apologized, her face flushing, “We can disrobe if you’d like.”

Mike thought about it for a second before shaking his head. “Nah, I think I’d like a good night of sleep, and your naked bodies might distract me just a bit,” he decided.

“Ok then,” Lena smiled politely, “So, you’d like me to sleep with you then?”

“Of course,” Mike grinned, “you were too busy last night, after all,” he pointed out.

“Indeed I was,” Lena giggled, “I look forward to it.”

“And me too?” Elena asked, unsure, since she was only a friends-with-benefits.

“Well, not every night, for sure,” Mike decided, “but, this first night we can test it out as a trial run of sorts.”

“Okay,” Elena giggled happily.

“Well then, I’m ready for bed, so why don’t you all close everything up in here while I shut everything off downstairs.”

Both nodded dutifully and started powering everything down. Mike headed downstairs and did his nightly routine: powering down all the electronics, making sure the doors were all locked, and cleaning Mia’s litter box and replenishing her food & water bowls. After giving Mia a final pat on the head, he headed back up to his room.

When he entered the room, he saw both Lena and Elena standing next to the bed. Both were holding their charging cables, with the cables already plugged into their charging port underneath their clothes.

“What’s this?” Mike asked, amused at the sight of both androids waiting for him.

“We need to know what side of the bed we’re sleeping on,” Lena explained with a slightly embarrassed look, “So we know which outlet to plug into.”

“Oh,” Mike said knowingly. He usually slept on the right side of the bed, but obviously he’d have to sleep in the middle this time to accommodate one of them. After a brief moment of consideration, he decided. “Lena, you’re on the left, I sleep in the middle, and Elena will be on the right.”

Both androids nodded and then headed to their assigned side of the bed. They quickly plugged themselves in to the outlets next to each of the night stands, and then waited for Mike to crawl under the covers and get situated in the middle.

Mike quickly re-positioned his pillow in the middle, moving some of the other pillows so Lena and Elena could use them. Then, he crawled under the covers and made himself comfortable in the middle.

Lena lifted the covers on her side and slid in, while Elena, who was closest to the light switch, flipped the lights off and then crawled in on the right.

They all spent a few moments adjusting to the bed, and each other, before settling down. Both Lena and Elena moved in closer and cuddled up with Mike, their pajamas feeling nice against his bare skin.

“Are you comfortable, Mike?” Lena whispered.

“Yes, Lena, I’m comfy,” he replied happily.

“Good, then good night.” She leaned in and gave him a loving kiss, which he returned.

“Good night, Lena,” he told her fondly.

“Good night, Mike,” Elena then said, also leaning in and giving him a kiss.

“Good night, Elena,” Mike told her, also returning her kiss.

Mike then heard both of them settle down and stop moving, in what he assumed was them entering sleep mode or something. He sighed contentedly, wishing he could fall asleep that quickly.

Mike’s last thoughts as he finally drifted off to sleep, with the two androids on either side of him cuddling up and providing him warmth and comfort was, how much he loved them both, and how lucky he was to stumble upon them.

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:48 pm

that's very kind of George for him doing so

dingdongdug

Post by dingdongdug » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:28 pm

so good story thanks again

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:27 pm

Epilogue: One month later…

In the days that followed Lena and Elena’s inclusion into Mike’s life, they were able to fully adapt to his needs, and wants. Aside from providing him awesome sex and pleasure, they were able to assist with the various chores around the house, and on a more regular basis, removing a lot of stress from Mike’s life…stress he didn’t even realize he’d been carrying.

Lena was able to get most of the cleaning done while Mike was at work, before plugging herself in and going into sleep mode. Elena did the yard work on the weekends, and Mike was even able to invite his family over to have lunch in the backyard, since it was no longer in an embarrassing state. Fortunately, they were completely supportive of his relationship with the two androids.

True to his word, Mike contacted a few people at work, and was able to hook Lena up with a Grave shift posting in the dispatch center, allowing her to both earn money, and utilize her customer service skills.

Mike was also able to get Elena into the café staff, serving as a barista at one of the many coffee bars in the building. Since serving there required slightly less customer service skills as security, her personality was more well-received.

Due to the hours each of them worked, Elena ended up driving Lena to work every night, dropping her off and then returning in the car. Mike would then drive Elena to work in the morning, and Lena would take the car home, and pick Mike up when his shift ended, and then both Mike and Lena would pick up Elena a few hours later. It was a little hard to handle at first, but they were getting used to it.

Mike’s paranoia even went away, since even after a month, no one came asking about how he came into possession of Lena and Elena, nor if he knew anything about George’s death.

After their first week of work was over, and their paychecks cleared into a joint bank account Lena had helped set up with Mike, Mike’s money woes suddenly vanished, since they know had more than enough money to split his rent three ways, and still have enough left over to have a bit of fun. Unfortunately, they did not yet have enough to purchase any nice upgrades for Elena, but Lena assured them that they would after only three more months of them working, much to Elena’s relief.

Also, with Lena and Elena’s help, Mike was now aware of more androids working at Cloudtron, mostly in a testing capacity, since Cloudtron needed androids to test some of their products. Elena had actually made friends with a nice android woman named Anna, and she’d invited her over to play some board games with everyone. Mike was quite shocked that Anna was an android, since he'd seen her coming and going through one of his lobby posts for the past year and a half and couldn't tell.

Overall, Mike reflected on the preceding month, life was better with Lena and Elena in it.

-End

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:44 pm

good ending, sort of

dingdongdug

Post by dingdongdug » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:34 pm

thanks for this nice story

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:02 pm

Happy New Year everyone!

One of my resolutions this year is to get back into writing, including the final two installations of my Small Business Chronicles saga. However, my mind is bursting with ideas, and I have decided to boot my Lost in the Shuffle story back up in a limited fashion. I have planed at least three short, self-contained episodes that will be no longer than 5-10 pages each. Each episode takes place a year and more after the conclusion of the main story.

In order to catch up, here is a link to the original story: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?ti ... he_Shuffle

I am hoping to have one of the episodes up in less than 2 hours.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:32 pm

Episode 1: Anniversary
Mike pulled into his driveway and slowly backed into his garage after a long, but productive week at work. In the past year, the building that he worked at was about to open a new expansion to their campus across the street and he was promoted to full-time day shift supervisor at the new building.

Fortunately, his relief arrived early and let him leave, since today was a special day and he was eager to get home as soon as possible. He slowly pulled into the narrow L-shaped driveway leading to his small townhouse. Despite having significantly more money available with his promotion and with Lena and Elena’s income, Mike still preferred to live here because of its closeness to work, not to mention he didn’t need the extra space.

Once his car was safely maneuvered past the neighbors’ cars cramping the driveway, he opened the garage door and smoothly backed in, closing the door in front of him once he was safely parked. He then grabbed his coffee mug and headed into the house.

His senses were greeted by the smell of food being prepared in the kitchen. By the smell of things, it was his favorite meal…. fitting, considering the day. Mike took his jacket off and hung it on a peg near the door before locking the garage door and walking towards the living room and kitchen.

Before he could round the corner, he heard a quick pattering of footsteps and then Lena, his lovely android girlfriend, quickly rounded the corner to greet him, a smile and look of concern on her face.

“Welcome home!” She greeted, giving Mike a quick hug before surprising him by detaching her head and practically shoving it into his hands. He had just barely enough time to reorient her head in his hands so she was looking up at him before her body rushed back into the kitchen to continue preparing food.

“Sorry, I wasn’t expecting you home for another seven minutes or so and I still need some time to prepare dinner for tonight, since it takes almost five hours to cook.”

“No worries,” Mike smiled, carefully walking over to the couch and sitting down with his girlfriend’s head in his lap. “I got relieved a few minutes early and was eager to get home to see you,” he explained, “Happy Anniversary!” he then said, lifting her up and planting a loving kiss on her lips.

“Happy Anniversary,” she replied, once he broke the kiss and rested her back down in his lap.

“I can’t believe it’s already been a year,” Mike mused, thinking back fondly to that day when he found Lena while cleaning the storage room at work.

“Yeah, best day of my life,” she smiled fondly.

“Mine too,” Mike agreed.

“So, how was your day?” she asked, staring intently into his eyes. He could hear her body continuing to work on the food in the kitchen behind him.

“Pretty relaxing, actually,” he laughed, “All the bosses are stressing out about the new building open up next week, so it’s been relaxing having them all on vacation and not pestering me this week.”

“I’ll bet,” Lena laughed, “I know my coworkers in the dispatch center sure appreciate your efforts mapping all the alarms and systems issues for us.”

“One of the benefits of being the only one patrolling around for the past few months,” he grinned, “I’ve gotten to know every nook and cranny in that new building.”

“Do you know if Elena’s gonna be getting off early today?”

“I asked her and she said she thinks she might be able to get off as early as four, but she wasn’t sure,” Mike shrugged. While Lena went into the grave shift dispatch team for Security, Elena had gone instead into the cafes. While the cafes were closed during the holiday shutdown, their management had decided to have most of the staff work to get some busy work done: inventory, deep clean, reorganization. Elena didn’t mind since it offered her the opportunity to earn some money during a time where she would normally not.

“Too bad, but at least that gives us some more alone time to enjoy ourselves,” she grinned.

“Yeah, but we could always just shut her off if we wanted more alone time,” he pointed out.

“Yeah, but it wouldn’t be the same,” she said. Although her body was behind him working in the kitchen, he knew from her inflections that it just shrugged. “Anyway, today’s her anniversary too, so we’ll need to do something special for her as well.”

“Don’t worry, I was planning on it,” Mike winked. He could hear Lena’s body putting the food in the oven and beginning to clean up. “Though strictly speaking, it’s tomorrow.”

“Meh, might as well do it on the same day.”

“Yeah,” Mike heard the dishwasher turn on followed by the sink running. A few seconds later he heard footsteps heading out of the kitchen. Lena’s body then veered by the couch, giving him a loving caress on his right arm before continuing down the hall and up the stairs.

“Did you want me to follow your body?” he asked with a confused look, looking back down at her in his lap.

“Nope, not yet,” she winked, “I’m still getting a surprise ready for you.”

“I see,” he smiled knowingly. Realizing he had a few minutes, “So, what did you do today?”

“Well, after I got off work I headed straight home and plugged myself in so I would have enough energy for all the fun we’re going to have today,” she started, “then I installed a bunch of software updates, ran a diagnostic and then started chores so everything could be perfect tonight.”

“Wow, sounds like you had a busy day,” Mike nodded with an impressed look. He could hear her body moving around in their room directly above them.

“I definitely did,” she agreed.

“Are you concerned about your head running out of power before your surprise is ready?” Mike asked with mild concern. Mild, because all he had to do to turn her back on was click her head back on her body.

“Nah, with the upgrades I got for my birthday a few weeks ago, my head can remain online while detached for considerably longer,” she said in an unconcerned voice, “It still has five minutes and three seconds remaining…my body only needs two minutes and 11 seconds to finish.”

“I love when you get all robotically precise like that,” Mike laughed, picking her head up and making out with her for a few seconds before putting her back down.

“That was nice,” she smiled, “but the usage of intimate activity shaved 20-seconds off my head’s charge time,” she added slyly, giggling since she knew he liked when she used technical speak.

“I don’t care,” Mike shrugged, picking her up again but only planting a quick kiss.

“Alright, if you start heading up right now at a slow pace, my body should be ready by the time you walk in,” Lena announced, a look of anticipation on her face.

“Okay, I’ll try and restrain myself,” Mike smiled, carefully rising to his feet and repositioning Lena in his arms so she was looking forward. He then walked towards the stairs and carefully maneuvered each step, not wanting to drop his girlfriend. As he headed up, he observed the privacy features activate on the windows. Shortly after integrating her into his life a year ago, she had linked herself with Mike’s smart home functions and could now control everything remotely. Clearly, she didn’t want anyone disturbing them, or for them to disturb anyone else.

As he reached the top, he could hear the new washer and dryer units working in the closet at the top, as well as the new A/C unit they’d had installed. While Mike didn’t want to move into a bigger house, that didn’t mean he didn’t want to upgrade all the appliances. Lena had even upgraded most of the equipment in her room/lab.

He finally reached the upstairs landing and saw his door closed; He could hear relaxing music playing from the other side. Getting really excited, Mike carefully held Lena in his right arm while using his left to open the door. Mike couldn’t help but gasp as he saw what was inside.

On the bed, Lena’s headless body was in ‘the pose’, positioned towards the door so Mike would have a perfect view of her bare soles, playfully moving back and forth. She had also changed it into some sexy blue silk lingerie that, upon closer inspection, was embroidered with the words “Mike’s favorite toy.”

“Wow!” was all Mike could manage to get out, still drinking in the scene while Lena patiently waited in his arms. “This is perfect.”

“Thanks, I worked hard setting it up,” Lena gushed. Her body more playfully swinging its feet around on the bed, while maintaining the pose. Mike absently heard his phone ping several times in his pocket. “I took a few snapshots and sent them to you, so you can enjoy them later.

“Thanks!” Mike giggled, admiring how Lena literally thought of everything. He repositioned her once more in his arms and brought her back up to his face, kissing her deeply.

“Sooo, my head has 70 seconds of power remaining,” Lena reported dutifully, once he broke away, did you want to reattach me know, or let me run out of power and attach me after?” Lena calculated and 85% chance he would let her run out of power.

“Might as well let you run out of power,” Mike shrugged, “it’s a good turn on….no pun intended.”

“I figured you would,” Lena laughed, “Before I run too low to speak, open the box on my bedside table and make a selection before reattaching me.” With approximately 60-seconds left, Lena was already slightly struggling to speak.

Mike quickly looked over to the bedside table and noticed the wrapped box that he had missed, for obvious reasons. “Okay,” Mike nodded, before bringing her up and making out with her.

Despite running low on power, Lena was able to make out with Mike quite well, though she had to disable a few low priority programs in her A.I. to do so. Mike timed it fairly well in his head and ended the make out session with less than 10-seconds left in her power. He looked her seriously in the eyes just as her power was failing and said, “You really are my favorite toy.”

Lena just barely managed to form her face into a laugh before her head’s power failed. Her facial expression frozen in the beginnings of a hearty laugh. Mike stared fondly into her frozen face before quickly taking a picture with his phone and placing the phone on his bedside table, and her head on the bed next to her now frozen headless body. Her body was still online, but with her head out of power there was no longer anything controlling it.

Mike walked over to her side of the bed, pausing briefly to fondle her bare feet still frozen in the air, before continuing to her bedside table. He removed the bow on the box before lifting up the lid, chuckling as he saw the contents. Neatly packed inside were several canisters of android sexual lube, each a different flavor. Mike perused his options before finally selecting a mint flavored canister.

With his selection made, he walked back over to the Lena’s head and placed the canister down on the bed while he lifted her up to her neck. After moving some of her hair out of the way, he carefully lined her head up with the opening on her neck and clicked it into place.

Since her head was offline when it was attached, there was a slight delay while the seam around her neck pulsated as gentle blue color. Finally, after a few seconds, it flashed a bright blue and resealed. Her face, still frozen on the laugh, twitched a few times before once again animating, glitchingly completing the laugh she had frozen on before reorienting herself.

“Did you have fun while I was off?” she smiled, once her systems were fully back online and still maintaining the pose with her head reattached; she always asked that when she powered down, but Mike didn’t mind.

“Yeah,” Mike nodded, before picking up the mint flavored canister, “I made my selection.”

Lena quickly examined the canister before smiling, “I had a feeling you’d choose mint.”

“You do know me quite well,” Mike grinned.

Lena returned his grin before moving out of the pose and stand up at the foot of the bed and gently lower her panties, zoning out momentarily as she unsealed the canister panel just above her vagina; it was currently empty.

Mike wasted no time clicking in the mint one and watching as she resealed the panel and lifted her panties back up. Once her panel was resealed, she began a sexy dance in front of Mike which was intended to increase his arousal, and to get the new lubrication flowing better.

Mike gently danced with her for several seconds before reaching around her back and unclasping her bra, allowing it to fall to the floor at their feet. With a sexy wink, Lena reached down and lowered her panties until they fell to her ankles and kicked them off energetically, bouncing it off the wall. Mike took that as his cue to lightly tackle her onto the bed and begin a round of passionate lovemaking.

Mike was pleased that Elena and Lena had systematically improved his stamina over the past year, since he and Lena went at it for just over an hour, engaging in multiple positions. He was also please he chose mint, since it gave him a relaxing chilling feeling that perfectly paired with their hot passionate lovemaking.

After they finished, they simply cuddled in silence for several minutes while they both rested up. Finally, Lena looked into Mike’s eyes and said, “I hope you don’t mind, but after I clean up I’m gonna plug myself in and shut down for a couple hours so I’m ready for the next round with Elena later.”

Mike leaned in and kissed her, saying, “I don’t mind…I’m likely gonna rest my eyes on the couch too, until she gets home.”

“Great minds think alike,” Lena laughed, then began moving to get up.

“Wait, before you get up,” Mike said, stopping her in the process of getting up while he grabbed his phone from his bedside table, “I have a surprise for you too.”

“Oooh,” Lena said, cuddling up with him closer, a look of anticipation on her face as Mike unlocked his phone and searched through his emails.

“Alright, take a look,” he said, a strange look on his face that Lena’s systems couldn’t quite parse. She wordlessly took the phone and read the email on the screen aloud.

“Mike, to say we were shocked to discover that the android duplicate of our daughter still existed a year ago is an understatement. While we experienced a flood of various emotions, ultimately the positive ones won out. We’ve followed your correspondence the past year regarding how you’ve treated her and, while it is technically not legally required, we give you our blessing to marry her, or at least alter her programming to be your wife. Additionally, doctors saved Lena’s eggs upon her death in case anyone ever wanted to marry her android duplicate, and we still have them on ice in case you want to give use some grandchildren. Have a great life with Lena’s duplicate and thank you for bringing a piece of her back into our lives. Mr. and Mrs. Schultz.”

Lena’s systems analyzed that letter for several seconds in her systems before a tear finally rolled down her cheek. She turned to see Mike holding a small box that he had taken from the bedside table.

“Lena, will you be my wife?” he asked, opening the box and holding it out to her, showing a blue sapphire ring.

Lena thought about it for less than 100ns before saying, “Yes, I’ll be your wife!” and thrusting herself into his loving embrace.

Mike loving embraced his now fiancé and started wondering what more the future would bring them.