Create a Character Contest at Fembot Labs!

If you own an ASFR related site let your fans know about your updates by posting a detailed description of your changes or new additions.
RoxxyRobofox
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Create a Character Contest at Fembot Labs!

Post by RoxxyRobofox » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:35 pm

https://discord.gg/wqQW55M

The premise is simple: You use a picture you drew, found or manipulated, or found manipulated, and then write a short, interesting blurb about you Totally Original Character! It does not have to be your art! But DO read our rules in detail below:

1: The character must be made specifically for the contest! That means they cannot be pre-existing in any way! It has to be a wholly original idea for the contest.

2: If you use artwork, you must credit the artist with a link! If your picture has a real person in it, you must be able to credit the model! This is no exceptions! If you own the art, STILL credit + link!

3: You have to vote for yourself! Since the voting process works in a way that allows people to vote for as many submissions as they want, and since you're entering a contest to try and win a prize with quality work, then entering your artwork is an implicit vote for yourself to win. If you don't then I will count the tally as if you did.

So what do you get to win if you enter? Our talented artist paradoxcube has graciously offered to draw original artwork for the first and second place winners!!

You have until August 7th, 2019 to submit something to the #visual-entries channel. After that will be a 2 week voting period. Ties will be broken by earliest submission! Good luck and good creating!

https://discord.gg/wqQW55M
Last edited by RoxxyRobofox on Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

JeffCapes
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Re: Create a Character Contest at Fembot Labs!

Post by JeffCapes » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:21 am

Hi Rexy I'm not on the Discord at the moment but I have made an account. The links come up with an invite only page. Are they working for everyone else?

RoxxyRobofox
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by RoxxyRobofox » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:50 am

Hey, Sorry! I accidentally created links that expire after one day. This is a permanent link that should work: https://discord.gg/wqQW55M I will also go edit the main post with fixed links.

JeffCapes
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by JeffCapes » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:33 pm

Thankyou