The Story Board

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
DukeNukem 2417
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: The Story Board

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:24 pm

.....and life has found a way to get IN the way. Typical, really, when it comes to me.

Before I begin: The story that starts "Season 2" of The V.I.C.I Diaries is "Mr. Roboto", not "King Nothing". Sorry for not mentioning it sooner.

Now, as for the current state of my work.....

"King Nothing" has finally risen out of the funk of development hell after a few months, and hopefully it can stay out of that funk for a good long while. I intend to have it finish before September starts, if I can avoid being distracted by the usual diversions.

The "spin-off" I hinted at in the snippets thread is also still being worked on, in fits and starts. I may need to work on a few plot elements to make sure it's forum-ready, but I hope to have it up by....October, at the latest. If I'm lucky, maybe earlier than that.

The VICI-pedia is.....probably going to require a bit of help. I'm not asking yet, because I'm in the middle of a LOT of voice-acting projects (all M.U.G.E.N and YouTube stuff) as well as ironing the kinks out of my first-ever Let's Play type of video series on my YouTube channel.....but when that workload clears, I can start sending PMs. I apologize for not having replied to this thread since February, but I've been busy---that, and personal stuff (bathroom renovation, just to name one thing) has been getting in the way.....

....but rest assured. V.I.C.I is by no means down for the count.
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sun May 20, 2018 2:12 am

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:.....and life has found a way to get IN the way. Typical, really, when it comes to me.

Before I begin: The story that starts "Season 2" of The V.I.C.I Diaries is "Mr. Roboto", not "King Nothing". Sorry for not mentioning it sooner.

Now, as for the current state of my work.....

"King Nothing" has finally risen out of the funk of development hell after a few months, and hopefully it can stay out of that funk for a good long while. I intend to have it finish before September starts, if I can avoid being distracted by the usual diversions.

The "spin-off" I hinted at in the snippets thread is also still being worked on, in fits and starts. I may need to work on a few plot elements to make sure it's forum-ready, but I hope to have it up by....October, at the latest. If I'm lucky, maybe earlier than that.

The VICI-pedia is.....probably going to require a bit of help. I'm not asking yet, because I'm in the middle of a LOT of voice-acting projects (all M.U.G.E.N and YouTube stuff) as well as ironing the kinks out of my first-ever Let's Play type of video series on my YouTube channel.....but when that workload clears, I can start sending PMs. I apologize for not having replied to this thread since February, but I've been busy---that, and personal stuff (bathroom renovation, just to name one thing) has been getting in the way.....

....but rest assured. V.I.C.I is by no means down for the count.
Where's my thumbs-up button?

FemBot_lukas
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re:

Post by FemBot_lukas » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:40 pm

Robotman wrote:If anyone is interested in proofreading or copy-editing stories for others, just post here with your contact info (if you want).
Sir Robotman. This Bot would be pleased to be used in such an endeavor. This unit can be contacted at (unit437063@Computer4U.Com)
FemBot Maid lukas

Propman

Post by Propman » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:15 am

just a heads up that if you liked my Contessa stories i'm gonna put a whale of a tale before Thanksgiving
robo-murder, some robo-sex, some robots being horrible humans and some humans being horrible humans
all this
and much more
in
"Sex and Violence"

Brytestar

Post by Brytestar » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:49 pm

I am wondering I ve a question about this board…

What is/was the original intent of this board?

Is this about promoting stories that are coming soon?

Just in case the newer members of FC what to know.

Thanks ahead of time.
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!