Belle got a job and last chance to buy videos

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
BelleLoxely
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Belle got a job and last chance to buy videos

Post by BelleLoxely » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:43 am

Hey everyone!

I'm sure you're wondering where I ran off to! Well, I managed to snag a job at state and it is super strict about what I can do in my off time. If they found out I was in this world, unfortunately, I'd absolutely be fired. So, I'm forced to leave the life I love :cry: Trust me, I don't want to! I'm thinking that if you all are interested, I could keep doing the voice stuff but not the actual videos where I'm visible. I wish I'd taken the other job I was offered for going back to work because the did not care about what I did in my off time but with the way my life has been going, I had to choose the option that had the best stability so I can stand completely on my own two feet for me and my little ones.

I'm going to leave my c4s store open til maybe early Jan but then I'm going to be removing all the videos. I'm letting you guys know that now just in case there was something you wanted to purchase.

Using this link will allow me a huge bump in commission: https://clips4sale.com/120805/loxely-in ... 274fc7dfc8

Let me know if audio is something you all might be interested in me continuing. I'm going to miss my community over here. You all are so amazing and this little robot wants nothing more to stay and keep making videos for you! I wish I could!

Thank you all for helping me find my niche and my favorite place to work in the whole universe!

~Belle

KingJeremy

Re: Belle got a job and last chance to buy videos

Post by KingJeremy » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:53 am

Definitely gonna miss ya, Belle. We've spoken about this already but obviously wish you all the luck and success in the world. Welcome to the rat race :lol: