Fembot T-Shirts: Sizing

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Which size shirt would you order?

Small
No votes
Medium
21%
Large
17%
X-Large
14%
XX-Large
14%
XXX-Large
14%
Girly "One Size" / Medium
14%
Girly Large
7%

Total votes: 29

KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

Fembot T-Shirts: Sizing

Post by KOS-MOS » Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:05 pm

The topic of printing some tees with fembot designs has come up a few times in the past, but finally I have a partner on this venture who is helping to set the wheels in motion. As of right now we have three designs nearly approved and before we can get a quote from the printers we need to let them know the quantities of each size. If you think you would be interested in a t-shirt (price pending, but somewhere between $15 - $25) please vote below for the size you would order so we can get our numbers together. Thanks for your help!

ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by ehy » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:45 pm

Are you aware of cafepress.com?

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by keraptis » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:52 pm

This depends a lot on the design.

I'd be unlikely to buy myself a shirt, but the right design -- if sexy/funny enough -- might be a good present for my wife.

KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

Post by KOS-MOS » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:08 pm

ehy wrote:Are you aware of cafepress.com?
Thank-you for the suggestion but I am already aware of Cafe Press and the services they offer do not suit my needs or standards. I have found a few flaws in Cafe Press, first and foremost being that they do not provide high quality printing which has been noted as especially evident in the t-shirts they produce. The next big issue with Cafe Press is that their base prices and shipping rates are not the most favorable, particularly for those outside the US. With the numbers of shirts we are making (we need stock to take to clubs and conventions) I much rather produce a quality product that will last and look good.

If I were doing just a small run of shirts I think I would avoid Cafe Press and use a home printer iron-on kit instead which would yield roughly the same quality but cut out the middle man.
keraptis wrote:This depends a lot on the design.

I'd be unlikely to buy myself a shirt, but the right design -- if sexy/funny enough -- might be a good present for my wife.
We are not looking for any committed pre-orders via this poll, we are simply trying to come up with the quantities of each size we will be wanting to order so our printers can give us a proper quote. We have set-up a few of these polls on various communities as some light market research.

Once the designs are finalized (we will be starting out with three different prints) I will post them here.

Stephaniebot
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:55 pm

I like this idea,obviously what the designs are will make me decide if and which one I buy,especially as this would be a shipping to the UK,but if I like I'm definitely interested
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

fection

Post by fection » Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:35 am

Hello KOS MOS.
I don't mean to throw any spanners in any works, but I'd be keen to provide a T shirt design. You may be further along the selection process than required to make this possible, but hey.
BTW I tried to figure out how to send you one of those personal messages, but couldn't - hence the general thread post, sorry.
But let me know if there's still time/space/inclination for another design if you want.
fection.

KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

Post by KOS-MOS » Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:39 am

I pulled the e-mail address from your profile and sent you a message.

EDIT: The e-mail address in your profile is not valid. I have sent you a PM and you should not have trouble sending one in reply -- just be sure the subject line is filled or it will not send.

keraptis

Post by keraptis » Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:30 am

KOS-MOS wrote:We are not looking for any committed pre-orders via this poll, we are simply trying to come up with the quantities of each size we will be wanting to order so our printers can give us a proper quote. We have set-up a few of these polls on various communities as some light market research.

Once the designs are finalized (we will be starting out with three different prints) I will post them here.
Sorry, I should have been clearer in my last post ... my real question is whether you're trying to make shirts for guys, gals, or both. I'll just vote for my wife's size for now. Thanks ...

KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

Post by KOS-MOS » Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:42 pm

We are making shirts for men and women, starting out with three designs which are pretty gender neutral in my opinion. We have plans for more gender specific tees in the next wave (such as a female chassis print) likely due in late summer / early fall.

slvsara
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by slvsara » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:16 am

The size I'd buy is sort of dependant on what the
material is. If it is 100 percent cotton then I'd buy
a size larger than I'd usually wear, given shrinkage
and all.....

That said I'm looking forward to more info on the
shirts. :D
Obediantly,
sara

"The perversity of technosexuals is ornate and elaborate."

GinaBot

Post by GinaBot » Sun May 09, 2004 2:13 pm

I would love to buy some Fembot T shirts. How do I find out more?