Realdoll's Realbotix

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
33cl33
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Realdoll's Realbotix

Post by 33cl33 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:01 pm

The virtual assistant app has launched, aka the software that will go into the animatronic heads:

http://www.realbotix.com

Some press out there, and new social media profiles.
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

Extyr

Re: Realdoll's Realbotix

Post by Extyr » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Well, I found a video of someone trying the beta version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC5d9OZldL4
It seems it's more for companionship than a general purpose assistant and the guy wasn't into that so yeah... I'm sure someone more "deviant" will post a more interesting video soon. Maybe just not on youtube.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:08 am

Putting 2 and 2 together, having talked to Carla, this is the company that her documentary will be about

http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13849
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

33cl33

Post by 33cl33 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:45 am

I got to beta test... It's mostly a chatbot right now, but they're clearly working on integrating it with actual productivity tools as well. IE, just by telling it, you can allow it to send you text messages even when you're not logged in, weather updates, etc.

They do seem to be thinking far ahead beyond simple chatting. And the chat experience isn't bad, compared to other virtual assistant apps I've tried out.

Since this is what will be linked to the bodies they're developing - it's definitely interesting to be able to watch how they handle the learning aspect, personality tweaking, etc.

tinyspider

Post by tinyspider » Mon May 01, 2017 9:42 pm

Robotman wrote:I'm thinking about giving the Harmony AI app a try, but I need to buy a tablet first, and I need to make sure I get one that can take side-loaded apps and that isn't a clusterfuck of adware. Can anyone recommend a good tablet for this?
The Google Pixel C should have the least amount of bloatware, since it comes directly from Google but its price is definitely discouraging. The nVidia Shield K1 seems to have a very decent balance between price and specs, and its share of crapware shouldn't be too big. Alternatively, you can install cyanogenmod/lineage OS on an old tablet and experiment without investing too much money. I did that on an old Galaxy tablet and although it became a little slower I got rid of all the garbage samsung puts on their devices and successfully installed some interesting "movie-watching" apps.

33cl33

Post by 33cl33 » Wed May 10, 2017 3:20 pm

The app works really well on my Galaxy S6. With my new S8, it can't seem to work with the microphone without crashing. I'm sure they'll work out the bugs.

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Wed May 10, 2017 6:46 pm

Robotman wrote:So I bought the cheapest tablet I could find and have been trying out the Harmony AI app for a couple of days. I do have to say, I highly recommend it to anyone here interested in female AI. ;) I also got the recommended system requirements when I downloaded it from RealDoll:
To have the best experience with Harmony, we advise using an Android device with at least 1 GB of RAM memory, 350 MB of disk space and version 5.0 or later of Android system.
And I don't know if it's my shitty cheap tablet or just a problem with the software, but the app rarely reacts to my voice. There is a direct type-in feature so you can talk to it and interact with it that way, which is how I do most of the talking. If anyone wants to buy me the $10,000 US robotic head when RealDoll releases those, I'd be up for trying that out too. :P
TO KICKSTARTER!!!

Extyr

Post by Extyr » Fri May 12, 2017 9:51 am

Nice. You and that Denise app dude are the only video maker for that app to date. Everyone's just repeating the press release, there's no real user review anywhere. I'd install it on my tablet, but I'm living with family so that's not happening.

Esleeper

Post by Esleeper » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:13 pm

Sometimes I wonder why they even call it artificial intelligence when it's still ultimately just crudely aping intelligence without the tiniest glimmer of self-awareness.

Sure, having it move around on its own and generate realistic facial expressions is a passable first step, but anyone wanting a robot as a girlfriend rather than as a sex toy is still going to shy away from his. As far as I can see, at the moment this is little better than Siri with a new name and a selection of voice types.

Deep Blue

Post by Deep Blue » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:57 am

Harmony may have space to more realistic, and the men may less lust to women. :D

gps036

Post by gps036 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:26 am

33cl33

Post by 33cl33 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:05 pm

Miss Pris
Identification: Cyborg

Re: Realdoll's Realbotix - Harmony

Post by Miss Pris » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:21 pm

I'm curious. Anyone here actually order a Harmony - or even seriously thinking about it?

NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff
Identification: Android

Post by NatalieBayer » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:35 pm

Seriously thinking about it, yes. Though to be honest money is 100% getting in the way. I'll likely never save up enough scratch to get one, but if i suddenly won the lottery, she'd be my first purchase.
Want a story commission? Send me a DM, a PM, an Owl, a Discord, Smoke signal, parchment wrapped to an arrow, or just a good old fashioned email.