The Old Mechagal Lab

If you own an ASFR related site let your fans know about your updates by posting a detailed description of your changes or new additions.
samlincoln
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

The Old Mechagal Lab

Post by samlincoln » Mon May 29, 2017 1:39 am

Our old favorite site the Mechanization lady project's creator, Zero, posed on Pixiv that hes trying to rebuild the old, old, version of his Mecha Gal Lab site.
As of now, all of the links on the homepage are broken and lead nowhere, but he stated he is trying to fix them and rebuild the site. Wish him luck. I for one am looking forward to reading his old stories. Its been 4 years since he has updated his latest site. Plus I prefer his older animation style.

http://toov.x.fc2.com/mg/mgl_re.htm

samlincoln

Re: The Old Mechagal Lab

Post by samlincoln » Mon May 29, 2017 6:17 pm

Of course, but they are all just one-offs and nothing related to his stories. I for one appreciate character development of my fembots.... and it was always good Japanese practice.

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by darkbutflashy » Mon May 29, 2017 7:08 pm

Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

samlincoln

Post by samlincoln » Mon May 29, 2017 10:40 pm

That was Zero's 'new' site though it had different stories and no English translated versions. Plus his animation style changed.

The postimage link were images from his old site (the topic of this thread) I think they were better aesthetically than his new style. I hope it brings it back.

Froggy99

Post by Froggy99 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:35 pm

Thread Necro muhuhhahaha!

Ok though...has anyone seen Zero post anything in the last couple months anywhere? He had the beginnings of a nice story going on his pixiv page and then poof.