Earliest ASFR memory

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
spence2306
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Earliest ASFR memory

Post by spence2306 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:57 am

Apologies if this is something that has been covered already, but I'd been thinking as to what my earliest ASFR memory was. Of all things it was probably The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror II where Mr Burns borrows Homer's brain.

I wonder who else can think of their earliest memory/experience.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: Earliest ASFR memory

Post by Spaz » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:53 am

Mine was either Star Trek TNG Season 3 "The Offspring", or Goosebumps "A Shocker on Shock Street", or "Not Quite Human 2" (FYI, I grew up in the 90s)
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:13 am

1977, babysitter took me to the mall so she could go shopping, walking past storefront window where 3 women were posing as mannequins, every time they went to change poses it was in a very robotic mime like way. Probably wasn't sexual at that point but it sure became that way when I hit puberty.

Bonus: Asked babysitter to do it when we got home, she washed the dishes as a robot.

Erntoron
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Erntoron » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:49 am

It was Terminator 3 in 2003 (was a kid back then and my father was a huge Terminator-fan, so he let me watch it at home when it came out on DVD), I always found something very mesmerizing about the Terminator-lady. And it wasn't only her looks.

I even know that later that year I went with my mum to a Swarovski store and saw an employee which look EXACTLY like her, I was both terrified and excited about that. She looked at me and me as kid thought "oh crap, Skynet's after me!"

Kano

Post by Kano » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:04 am

My first memory was Beyond Westworld at around 6. I remember a woman (Laura) unbuttoning a pretty,tall, blonde woman's (Jan) blouse and opening it up to reveal exposed circuits, wires and lights showing that the tall blonde was actually a robot. All the while, Jan held her blouse open obediently for a guy (John) to look at in amazement with Laura explaining how this robot Jan worked and what she was built and programmed for. I remember John saying, "I've always wondered what made a woman tick." I also remember seeing the Bionic Woman Fembots in Vegas a little later on. It's probably why I like the idea of "secret" robots among us more than the idea of obvious robots among us. I like the surprise reveal (Although Westworld, Futureworld & Cherry 2000 later became my biggest influences when I became of age and I realized that I was into this stuff!)

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:30 am

Astroboy getting wrecked, broken and sparking with lightless eyes as steam came out from his frontal maintenance panel - -u

Anime screws children minds.

Stephaniebot
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:45 am

Its either the Cybermen in Dr Who, or those created by Mudd in Star Trek Original version. My instinct says the latter, but as both were a similar period... But yes, Mudd, and creating robot imaged as women appealed far more! They were the more obedient, submissive type too!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

spence2306

Post by spence2306 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:29 am

Wow didn't expect to prompt such a response so quickly. I'm now going through my head if there are any others, but as a 90s kid there isn't much else springing to mind.

tectile

Post by tectile » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:39 am

Mine was Daphney on the repair table from the original Westworld.
Funny thing, It didn't hit me until the next morning after seeing the movie.
That scene kept replaying in my head as I waited for the school bus at maybe age 12.
It was then that I realized I had a thing for artificial ladies and here I am some 45 years later and still interested in them :)

D.Olivaw

Post by D.Olivaw » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:44 pm

For me it's finding the Female Android Cornucopia (F.A.C.) web-page, around the time I was 15 or 16, I think. I'd been surreptitiously browsing softcore latex and leather fetish stuff for maybe a little less than a year at that point, and I'd either stumbled onto it from that somehow or just thought to put in a sufficiently ASFR search-term that F.A.C. came up in the Google results.

All my life I've been obsessed with robots and artificial beings: consuming media about them, imagining stories with synthetic characters, even identifying with them. I wonder if Star-Trek's Data wasn't an important influence on this, as my parents let 3-year-old me stay up to watch it with them back during it's initial run. My memories of this are understandably hazy, though.

I'd always felt... twinges, I suppose, at media representations of robots malfunctioning or being damaged, long before I was sexually aware. Finding the F.A.C. photo-manipulation galleries was therefore kind of like being hit by a lightning-bolt. From the links page there I found the LTBSA ASFR literature site. A few years after that I stumbled onto Fembot Central and the rest is history :dancing:
"Men, said the Devil,
are good to their brothers:
they don’t want to mend
their own ways, but each other's"
-Piet Hein

Rob_The_Fixer

Post by Rob_The_Fixer » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:50 pm

Earliest I can remember was the 1992 film Toys starring the late great Robin Williams where his "sister" revealed her robotic nature when her head was blown off. My fascination didn't spark until the Austin Powers movies came to be, I can also thank a few cartoons such as Mega Man and Sonic.
この翻訳者を修正!

xerxes31415

Post by xerxes31415 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:30 pm

My first memory was from Star Wars (which is saw in the early 90s). I remember getting aroused by C-3PO. Not specifically "by" him, but rather the idea of becoming him.

Extyr

Post by Extyr » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:02 pm

My fascination with robots was always within me. I loved astroboy even if the only thing I saw of him was an old comic at a friend's house and I dreamed of playing with the robot helper in the power rangers. Then I grew older and met the fembots in Austin Power as well as April in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I knew I had a preference for female robots. The day I found some Hajime Soyorama pinup in my father's collection of magazine, I went on the net to search for more and I discovered a strange new world. After some years I found this site and I haven't left since.

mr.tobor

Post by mr.tobor » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:40 am

For me it was a comic book about a boy that rescues a female robot from the junk yard. I can't remember much other than she was a silver robot with red hair and there was a newer model that was gold with blond hair. I was too young for it to be sexual in nature, but I was fascinated with that book. I assume there was a scenario where she saved the boys life or something along those lines and I do remember that she sees the new model and thinks that she's inferior and runs off; it's been decades since I last read it and I can't remember the title. It would have been published in the early 80s, but without more information than that, I doubt I will ever figure out what it was.

lcy2007a

Post by lcy2007a » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:50 am

For me, it is Livian in Astro Boy (1980 TV series). She looks very beautiful, like a princess. And I still remember in one episode, she lost her memory temperately and Dr. Tenma opened her chest panel to repair her, which got me very excited.

Nerfherder

Post by Nerfherder » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:05 pm

Galloping Galaxies for me.

It was an old BBC kids show here in blighty back in the 80s.
I remember getting obsessed with Robot99 haha.
If I remember rightly, I found it one YouTube, one late night. The quality was terrible! :P
'We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like "I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive...."' - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

mr.tobor

Post by mr.tobor » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:40 am

mr.tobor wrote:For me it was a comic book about a boy that rescues a female robot from the junk yard. I can't remember much other than she was a silver robot with red hair and there was a newer model that was gold with blond hair. I was too young for it to be sexual in nature, but I was fascinated with that book. I assume there was a scenario where she saved the boys life or something along those lines and I do remember that she sees the new model and thinks that she's inferior and runs off; it's been decades since I last read it and I can't remember the title. It would have been published in the early 80s, but without more information than that, I doubt I will ever figure out what it was.
Just to close the loop, the comic I was remembering was Planet Terry (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Terry).

slvsara
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by slvsara » Thu May 04, 2017 2:14 pm

While I really didn't have proper terminology for it, I suppose that it was Andrea (played by the lovely Sherry Jackson) from the original run of Star Trek in the episode What Are Little Girls Made Of?. I was only 6 at the time, so I really didn't have a clue about what I was feeling. But for some reason...yeah.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 0fff97.jpgImage

And then there was also the robot girl - Agent A-77 - in The Man From UNCLE episode The Sort of Do-It-Yourself Dreadful Affair, also from 1966. She was portrayed by an actress named Willi Koopman. She was a bit less evocative to me, but still....sigh.
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-U_kXNYMTMuI/ ... 25-32.jpeg

As I said above, I really didn't have any idea what ASFR was...that took some time and other encounters with the various femmes from the 1973 film Westworld. Especially Arlette, as portrayed by Linda Gaye Scott. When, in the throes of passion, she opened her eyes and they flashed glossy silver....well, my then 13 year old mind created all sorts of scenarios.
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/lin ... ?s=594x594

In the late 1970's (my high school days) there was the fembot version of OSI agent Peggy Callahan portrayed by Jennifer Darling in the Bionic Woman episode Fembots in Las Vegas. By that point I knew well what I was feeling, but there really wasn't a name for it...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XkfWyn-Qu3U/U ... e7af_z.jpgImage

For years I really thought that I was alone...then in the late 1990's I discovered the ASFR group on USENET. And the rest, as some cliches say, is history. :twisted:
Obediantly,
sara

"The perversity of technosexuals is ornate and elaborate."

Calvanian

Post by Calvanian » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:14 pm

Roll from the early 90s Megaman cartoon.

Safe to say I was very disappointed that she was just a little girl in the games. :/
i'm a simple man that likes gaming, RP, and Sexy robot babes, Mix the 3 together and i'm in heaven.

NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff

Post by NatalieBayer » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:34 pm

Anyone can be a gynoid with enough imagination
Want a story commission? Send me a DM, a PM, an Owl, a Discord, Smoke signal, parchment wrapped to an arrow, or just a good old fashioned email.

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:31 pm

evil_boo wrote:Anyone can be a gynoid with enough imagination
Been there, acted that, in my time. Still prefer the choice to be made for me, and some AI used, instead of my free mind lol :D
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

ChocolateKeys

Post by ChocolateKeys » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:06 pm

I'm a young guy so my first was the T-X. A funny story about it:
I was very young when T3 was released here, and Finding Nemo was being released too, so, my family went to cinema, the kids would watch Nemo and the adults would watch T3 BUT Nemo tickets were completely sold so everyone would watch T3 because the cinema wasn't giving a fuck about age restriction, and everyone watched, but me, because at that time, I really wanted to see Nemo, I waited at snack bar for 2 hours until they end the session...
3 years after, the TV aired T3, and I had the chance to see that gorgeous and devilish machine, and fit exactly the time when "My life as a teenage robot" and "Kim Possible (Drakken Bebes)" was aired too soooooo.... that's started the snowball...
When I had 12, I got broadband Internet (1 Mbps FTW...and still...)
At my 14 I discovered the FW, that leads me to a bunch of fembot content
At my 15 I discovered anime, that leads me too to a bunch of fembot content
At my 18 I started to drawing
And now with 19 i'm here photoshoppin' and drawin'.

And I never watched T3 or Nemo in cinema...
English isn't my first language (and still isn't a second...). So, if i commit some mistake, PLEASE inform me.

Mah Gallery: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?ti ... colateKeys