Lucy -The Eternity She Wished For-

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
SunshineInTheGarden
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Lucy -The Eternity She Wished For-

Post by SunshineInTheGarden » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:29 pm

EDIT:

So I have finished this game. As is the norm with many other nukiges (visual novels designed to make you cry), Lucy doesn't offer much in the ASFR department.

However, the story was enjoyable, I had a great time playing with Lucy (can't wait for real life androids), the game in general was thought provoking and emotional.

SPOILERS BELOW
I do feel that some plot points were rarely touched upon. For instance, how did Lucy deactivate her special-state-mode-thingy? It surely wasn't the main character. Maybe the repair guy did it.

Some characters made an appearance and.. not much else. The Repair Guy and Dr. Gears weren't really fleshed out, they were just one-hit-wonders, and then slowly fades out of relevance. Presumably, Dr Gear's father (his name was Baek) was the one who made Lucy?

The main character's father makes for a great villain. I came to hate and despise him in the ending, but the REUNION part simply escaped me. I didn't understand it, I can understand the whole "hating-your-dad-because-he-was-a-piece-of-shit" thing, but I'm not sure why he sent Lucy back to him. Maybe because he wanted them to make up?

The plot twist was great though, I can dig that.

And there's a happy ending, if you treat robots well. :D

T-elos/Thurosis

Re: Lucy -The Eternity She Wished For-

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:43 am

Yes i enjoyed the game aswell,
was also one of the backers of this project xD
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~