R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy

Post by Spaz » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:37 am

Leonard Nimoy, the sonorous, gaunt-faced actor who won a worshipful global following as Mr. Spock, the resolutely logical human-alien first officer of the Starship Enterprise in the television and movie juggernaut “Star Trek,” died on Friday morning at his home in the Bel Air section of Los Angeles. He was 83.

His wife, Susan Bay Nimoy, confirmed his death, saying the cause was end-stage chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

Mr. Nimoy announced last year that he had the disease, which he attributed to years of smoking, a habit he had given up three decades earlier. He had been hospitalized earlier in the week.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/arts/ ... .html?_r=0
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Re: R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy

Post by dale coba » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:07 pm

We were lucky to have known him.

It is the curse of our Age, that we know so many heroes, all of whom must fall in time.

Live long and prosper.
Don't smoke tobacco.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Gorgo

Post by Gorgo » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:21 pm

Agreed.

Live long and prosper, Leonard. We will miss you.
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. warship approaching it: This is a lighthouse; your call.

fembot_stalker

Post by fembot_stalker » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:38 pm

Spaz wrote:Leonard Nimoy, the sonorous, gaunt-faced actor who won a worshipful global following as Mr. Spock, the resolutely logical human-alien first officer of the Starship Enterprise in the television and movie juggernaut “Star Trek,” died on Friday morning at his home in the Bel Air section of Los Angeles. He was 83.

His wife, Susan Bay Nimoy, confirmed his death, saying the cause was end-stage chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

Mr. Nimoy announced last year that he had the disease, which he attributed to years of smoking, a habit he had given up three decades earlier. He had been hospitalized earlier in the week.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/arts/ ... .html?_r=0

I too miss Mr. Nimoy very much. :-o :( :notworthy:
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol: