Blue Chips ch6

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
General
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Blue Chips ch6

Post by General » Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:41 pm

Amy and Katie’s heads both came up at the same time and they looked around. In less than a second Daniel could tell that they had noticed they were still naked. Discovering their nudity also seemed to kick in their sexual programming, because he noticed that within seconds, Amy hid her eyes and looked down at Daniel’s feet, while Katie clenched her teeth and looked right at him. “What they hell is going on Daniel? Where are our clothes?” Katie shouted.

Daniel hoped that nobody would hear and he got a little nervous for a second. He had an angry, tall, and naked blond girl who looked like she wanted to break him in half standing in front of him. It was intimidating, until he remembered that both girls were still under his total control. “Katie, keep your voice down. Don’t worry, your clothes are right behind you on my desk, but you are going to stay naked for now,” he said.

“Ok,” Katie said, seeming slightly confused, and in a lower voice, “but what is going on?”

“Well to start off I reprogrammed you a bit and activated your sexual systems,” Daniel said with a smile. He was still lounging on his couch taking in the view of the two naked women in front of him. “We are going to have a little fun this afternoon. From now on whenever either one of you is with me and there are no humans around, you will refer to me as Master. Do you understand?” Daniel asked, interested to see their reply.

“Yes, Master,” both of the girls replied in unison. Amy gave her reply in a soft, sheepish voice, and looked up just enough to make quick eye contact with Daniel. Katie on the other hand looked down and just managed to grumble out a reply under her breath. She crossed her arms over her naked chest and looked even more pissed off than before.

“Katie, come sit down beside me,” Daniel said while patting on the couch next to him and in front of Amy.

“Yes, Master,” Katie grumbled while she walked over and sat down on the couch, still keeping her arms crossed and looking at the ground.

“Katie, don’t look so angry. This is going to be a lot of fun for all of us,” Daniel said in an upbeat voice. Katie relaxed her arms and put them down to her side. She also relaxed her face a bit, but still looked down at the floor near Amy’s feet. Daniel reached over and placed his hand on her arm. Her skin was as soft and silky as he remembered Jennifer’s to be, and his hand wandered up and down her arm and shoulder. She didn’t respond. Then he moved his hand from her arm, to her breast, and began to gently squeeze it. She immediately gasped and began squirming where she sat on the couch. When his fingers moved and gently pinched her nipple, she let out a loud moan, turned around and took Daniel in a forceful embrace. She kissed him hard and knocked him back against the other end of the couch. Pushing her body down on top of him, she kept feverously kissing him while working quickly to unbuckle his pants. Amy just stood still, not moving from her position. However, she was now watching the action intently.

Katie broke the kiss so she could remove Daniel’s shirt, which he helped her with. By this point she had removed most of Daniel’s clothing, and she was taking position to ride him. Before she could impale herself on his rising member, Daniel got out a command, “Hold up Katie,” and she stopped in her tracks. “I am not ready for that just yet. Sit back down on the other side of the couch.”

Katie complied but had a very sad and disappointed look on her face. “But Master, I really want to fuck you right now. Please let me fuck you. I need you inside of me,” she said with commanding authority.

“No Katie, you need to wait until I want you to be satisfied,” Daniel said as he sat back up on the couch.

“But please, I am so aroused and I need release,” Katie said with more of a whimper this time.

“If you are that horny, feel free to stimulate yourself,” Daniel said, and almost immediately, Katie’s hand jumped down to her dripping sex and began to furiously rub her clit.

Daniel figured that Katie would be able to keep herself busy for a little while, so he turned his attention to Amy, who now was carefully watching Katie rub herself. “Amy, come here,” Daniel said while taking her hand and guiding her to the other side of the couch. “Amy, are you aroused?”

“Yes Master very much so,” Amy said shyly, apparently too embarrassed to look Daniel in the eye.

“What made you so aroused?”

“Watching Katie masturbate, Master,” Amy said while still looking at her feet.

“Does this stimulate you Amy?” Daniel asked as he reached out and slid one finger inside of Amy’s sex.

“Ohhh, yes Master, it feels very good,” Amy lightly gasped out between little moans. Daniel pulled her closer to where he had taken a seat on the couch, and while continuing to stimulate her ever wetter parts, he took one of her breasts into his mouth. Her little moans continued, and were in sharp contrast to Katie, who was forcefully moaning and seemed to be on the very edge of orgasm. Daniel liked the frustration that he could start to hear in Katie’s voice, and could also appreciate Amy’s submissive attitude. Her little moans were steadily growing, but at a very slow pace. His hand was getting tired and he decided to try something different. He pulled his finger out of her, and nudged her to sit on her knees.

“Amy, are you attracted to Katie?” Daniel asked, knowing damn well what the answer would be.

“Yes Master, she is very attractive.” Amy replied quickly.

“What would you like her to do to you?” Daniel asked, this time honestly curious what her response might be.

“I…I would,” Amy stammered like a small child asking an adult for a cookie, “I would really like her to lick my pussy,” she said in language that somewhat shocked Daniel.

“Well let’s see what we can do,” Daniel responded, with a growing smile while he stood up from the couch. “Amy lie down here and spread your legs, Katie, come over here and lick Amy’s pussy until she cums.” Amy immediately lay down as commanded and awaited her reward, while Katie hesitated before shifting position on the couch and crawling over to Amy.

“Master, do I have to? I don’t like girls. I would much rather suck on you,” Katie said leaning over to get a better angle on Daniel’s growing member. The whole time she still had one hand buried in her snatch and pumping furiously.

“Not yet Katie, maybe you can suck on me later. Now I need you to pleasure Amy. If you do well I might let you cum,” Daniel said. Katie frowned and slowly moved over until she had a good angle, then started furiously licking Amy’s exposed clit. Daniel stood back to watch for a bit. Both of the girl’s shaved pussies were getting a hard workout now, and they were both moaning and seeming to be enjoying themselves quite well. His horniness began to overcome his curiosity, and he moved to stand right near Amy’s head. He reached down and fondled her pert tits, and she looked over and came face to face with his stiff cock. She looked up at him, and he nodded. Without question, she leaned over and took him into her mouth. He stepped farther forward and she began to take him deep into her. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation of an amazing blow job. When he could take no more, he clenched his hand on her tit, and she took him all the way into her mouth. He came with a moan, and she sucked it all down in a few gulps.

Daniel pulled himself out and backed off to sit down on a nearby chair. He needed to rest and recover a bit, and didn’t mind watching the show. Katie was still licking Amy with utter abandon, and Amy’s moans were growing much more powerfully and frequent. He noticed her actually reach up and grab her own tits, while Katie continued to work her. Just when it looked like she would tear her own nipples off, Amy let out a few high pitched yips and came violently. Having completed her last order, Katie sat up on the couch, her face dripping with Amy’s juices, and plunged both of her hands between her legs. Part of him actually felt bad for Katie, but he also didn’t want Amy to come down from her peak just quite yet. He got up and walked back over to the couch, his member rising again to a new challenge.

“Amy, masturbate while watching us. Katie it’s your turn now, but first I am going to take you up on that offer to suck my cock.”

“Oh thank you Master,” Katie moaned, as she took one hand out of her snatch and grabbed Daniel’s cock. She impaled her head on his shaft and quickly pumped up and down. Each time, she pushed her lips all the way to the base of his member, and in a few moments, he was as hard as ever. He pulled himself out of her mouth, and used his hands to guide her to stand up off the couch. He lay down on the opposite side of the couch from Amy, and then commanded, “Katie, ride me until I say you can cum.”

Katie moved faster than he had ever seen someone sprint before, and before Daniel knew it, he was inside her wet pussy, and she was bouncing and grinding against him. His view was dominated by her firm C size tits oscillating up and down in front of him. He lifted his head up and took a nipple into his mouth. When she realized what he was trying to do, she altered her method so he could easily suckle without moving her tits away from his mouth. Katie was a truly wild fuck, and despite the fact he had programmed her, Daniel was still amazed at her aggressiveness to secure her own pleasure. She kept moaning and grinding, and it almost started to sound like she would burn out. He decided that she had done enough and wanted to give her a much deserved release.

“Katie, you can cum now,” Daniel said in between moans.

“Ugggggahhhhhhhhhh!” Katie lurched out a powerful call, and started slightly shaking. Her vagina tightened up on Daniel’s member, and she continued to moan loudly. “Ugggggaahhhhh!!!! Uggggahhhh!!!!, Ugggahhhh*snap*error sexual buffer overload.” Katie spat, as her head suddenly jerked to one side, and her voice dropped to a flat monotone. Her movements grew twitchier, “Unable to complete climax cycle. Attempting to close sexual program…………………failed. Program not responding. Closing Katie persona program…………….complete.”

When Katie had finished speaking, she was still on top of, and holding Daniel inside of her, but she no longer moved and just stared straight at the wall. “Katie, get off me,” Daniel coughed out, and she somewhat stiffly got up and stood at attention by the couch. Maybe toying with her sexual systems that much wasn’t such a good idea. “Katie, what happened to you?”

“This unit suffered a buffer overload error in its sexual program routine. The program could not be terminated, therefore the primary operating persona was shut down to end the error,” Katie croaked out in her lower monotone voice.

“Is there any permanent damage? How can I fix you?” Daniel asked, as his tension rose. He managed to avoid breaking Jennifer, but if he did damage this one, he would get it for sure. It would be very difficult to explain his way out of this situation.

“Negative. The problem will self correct upon reboot,” Katie said confidently, despite her flat tone. Daniel breathed a sigh of relief. Then after his sigh he heard a familiar subdued moan. Uh oh, he had forgotten about Amy, after all the excitement with the malfunction her had left her masturbating.

He left Katie standing still, and moved over to near Amy. She was rhythmically moving her fingers over her slit and slightly moaning under her breath. Daniel was still ready to go, so he pushed Amy’s hand away from her pussy and climbed on top of her. He pushed himself into her dripping hole, and was greeted by a feeling that was tighter than Katie was a few minutes ago. He kept pushing back and forth inside of her, and she wrapped her legs around him and moved with him. In a few minutes her moans were getting loud and fast again, and he was also approaching his limit. A few thrusts later, and she cried out with her second orgasm of the afternoon, and then stopped moving as much as before. He kept pushing into her, but without her added movements he was starting to slip back from his climax. Normally he would never think this could happen, but the more he thought of it later, he had seen a lot of action over the last 2 days, and he guessed it pretty much drained him. Right now though, he needed something else to push him over the edge. Just then, it dawned on him.

“Master, do you want me in another positioooonnnn…….” Amy started in her normal subdued voice and then trailed off as Daniel touched a button in her shoulder and deactivated her. Her body grew stiff, and the reminder that she was just a machine was enough to push him over the edge. He thrust a few more times inside of her and then slipped out, completely spent.

Amy remained lying on her back with her legs spread open. Her arms were frozen at odd angles, and her head slightly tipped to one side with her mouth open a bit. Sweat, lubrication, and semen, slowly ran from her spread slit. Katie stood a few feet away, eyes open and blinking every now and then, but staring mindlessly at the wall. After a few minutes of hard breathing to recover his strength, Daniel stood up and walked across the room. He grabbed a cold Coke from his mini-fridge, and plopped back down on the couch. He propped his feet up and switched his TV back to the sci-fi channel. “I’ll deal with putting you ladies back together later, but now I need a rest,” Daniel said to nobody in particular as he sipped his drink and then rubbed the can’s condensation across his forehead.

To be continued….

ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by ehy » Mon Sep 15, 2003 2:04 pm

Yum!

If you'd like me to post this story at <a href="http://members.fortunecity.com/asfr/control/">All Under Control</a> (with due credit, of course), I'd be happy to do so.

EHY

tc

Post by tc » Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:07 pm

very good

Magoo
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Magoo » Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:30 pm

indeed....

more! more!
-- Magoo --

General

Post by General » Mon Sep 15, 2003 9:37 pm

Thanks for the good feedback guys. EHY, I appreciate your offer. Once the story is finished, I can give you a word document if you still want to post it. I also have a few unmodified images, that served as muses for this story. If anyone with time and manipulation skill would like to take a hack at them, let me know.

tectile

Post by tectile » Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:54 am

Very nice work indeed!

Can't wait for more.

ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by ehy » Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:11 pm

General wrote:Thanks for the good feedback guys. EHY, I appreciate your offer. Once the story is finished, I can give you a word document if you still want to post it. I also have a few unmodified images, that served as muses for this story. If anyone with time and manipulation skill would like to take a hack at them, let me know.
HTML, or even plain text, are a lot more useful than Word, which generally doesn't convert well. (Ok, I'm also an Anti-MS snob.)

Posting "muse" pictures with stories runs the risk that a reader who doesn't share your ideal of feminine beauty will be put off by them... that's why I've only posted such pictures with two or three of my stories, even though I have them in mind for most of them. But it's up to you.

DrFranklin

Bravo!!

Post by DrFranklin » Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:39 pm

I really like Blue Chips.

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:43 pm

Another great installment...*Ryn eagerly awaits the next one*

Ryn

Magoo
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Magoo » Sun Sep 28, 2003 4:39 pm

blah... not again :P

Please post an update soon... *prays*
-- Magoo --

tc

Post by tc » Tue Oct 14, 2003 4:49 pm

these delays must be a tactic to make us like the story more. Are we going to see this story continue?

General

Post by General » Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:14 pm

Sorry guys, I don't mean to seem like a George Lucas that drags a story out too long between installments. Real life and work just got really busy. I hope to have chapter seven done by the end of the week.