ASFR content creator please give us your opinion

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Sp4rK

ASFR content creator please give us your opinion

Post by Sp4rK » Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:11 pm

If you created picture or another ASFR media, if you own gallery or website, give us the opinion.
Do you let us sharing your stuff ? What rules do you want us to respect ?
Last edited by Sp4rK on Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

blkwdo
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by blkwdo » Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:25 pm

Sp4rk,

Any of my manips are open for sharing.

I hope we can find a way to reopen the FTP sites without too much trouble...

Thanks,

Blkwdo

Sp4rK

Post by Sp4rK » Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:28 pm

As I've also created photo-manip I may be the first to answer.

@blkwdo:
seems you're faster than me :)

Everybody can share/copy my works of any form of media as long as the respect the following rules:
* it must NOT be a commercial activity on any form
* you must keep the NeoBot logo on every picture
* as far as possible please keep a way see the relationship between the pictures
* as far as possible please keep a way to distinguish the pictures from other artists work

Explanations for the last two points:
For exemple all the file name start with "neobot", if you prefere creating a separate folder/archive it's also ok.

Please inform me if you want to use my picture as a start point for other photo manipulation.

If you get media with NeoBot logo that may be a fake or if you get pictures that do not respect this rules please inform me.

Why I edit so many times my posts ? I've lots of difficulties with english spelling...

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 20, 2003 6:44 pm

Mine are all fair game. I just ask that no-one be charged in any way to see them, that there are no popups or popunders that happen. And that my signatures stay on the pics.

Besides that, feel free. And thanks for asking! That was pretty darn courteous of you!

-WinterRose

Korby
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Korby » Sat Sep 20, 2003 6:44 pm

You have my permission to redistribute any of my artwork as you will, so long as I am properly credited. Beyond that, do what you like. But I do appreciate your taking the time and effort to ask.

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Mirage » Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:03 pm

I would love to see my stories ( The ones HREF don't have on his site) on a site somewhere (unitl I learn HTML) * I KNOW I KNOW I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE I HAVE BEEN HERE!!! Just to busy always writing up new stuff for you guys! Shesh!)

:shock: Mirage

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:32 pm

Sp4rk:

Any of my pix or stories (if I ever get around to writing some) are okay to be copied FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. Any other use requires my consent.

Thanks for asking, Sp4rk...most other people would just rip you off and give you the shaft.
C'mon over & check out my other webpage:

The First Church Of Buster

And, the homepage:

Mythbusters Fan Club.com

KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

Post by KOS-MOS » Sat Sep 20, 2003 8:25 pm

1. No media is free for distribution on for-profit sites.

2. Any media which is listed for free distribution is only listed so for servers/people who practice sound etiquette in file sharing by respecting the limits each contributor sets on his/her media.

Photo Manipulations:
  • Any photo manip I have posted in the Fembot Central Gallery or a Yahoo Group is free for distribution so long as they retain their original file names. You may also feel free to use any of them as visual aids in your fiction if you provide a credit link back to my Fembot Central Profile.
Scans + Screen Captures:
  • I ask that you please do not redistribute my scans and screen captures from my website without prior permission. If you wish to use any of my scans or screen captures in a photomanip no prior consent is required but a link back to my site would be appreciated. Any scans or screen captures which I post in the Fembot Central Gallery are free for distribution if unaltered and you provide a credit link back to my Fembot Central Profile.
Gift Art + Original Works:
  • I ask that artworks done for me (sketches, manips, renders, etc) that are posted on my site are not redistributed. These are gift works done for me and I run the risk of gaining a bad reputation if some of the artists find their gifts floating around on fetish sites. The same goes for other artworks by online artists that appear on my site -- I went through the trouble to ask permission of the artists and you should too.
Video Clips:
  • Free distribution, no credits required, though I would prefer that the file names remain the same.

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Sat Sep 20, 2003 8:31 pm

I'll go along with those rules

tinyspider

Post by tinyspider » Mon Sep 22, 2003 7:53 am

As I sayed 2 times before, regarding my images, or any of my works posted so far in this board and/or FTP servers:
1- Post wherever, whatever and however you want 'em
2- Reproduce, wherever, whatever and however you want 'em
3- Use wherever, whatever and however you want 'em
4- Manip / alter wherever, whatever and however you want 'em
5- Profit, if you think it could be profitable in any way, wherever, whatever and however you want 'em

Do reverse engineering, alter or modify in any way you could feel pleased off :lol: you and every member on this community have completely, royalty free copylefts for all my images, There's a credit of mine on them, but if you want to delete and post yours, I don't care, I post 'em because I wanted to, to contribute and give back all the good stuff that I took from this communty, that's all. If some day I produce something I don't want to be copied / altered / ripped off I'll make sure not to post anywhere :lol:

And you sayed I was anti-GNU eh Sp4rK? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sp4rK

Post by Sp4rK » Mon Sep 22, 2003 10:10 am

@araenae:
I really like the idea of reverse-engineering a 3C CG or a photo manip :lol: