Transformation & Transexuals?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

How many Transformation'ists are Transexuals as well?

Yes - Both (T&TS)
39%
Just Transformation
61%

Total votes: 18

href

Transformation & Transexuals?

Post by href » Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:45 pm

I don't want anyone to get offended by this. Really please don't.

---

I had never really thought about this before this month, for some reason the built/transform divide seemed a simple one. Both groups are into different things... simple, or so I thought.
Recently however, I have been struck by the number of transexuals in the group, and, by-and-large I had never thought about the link between these people and transformation ASFR.
Now I think about it, it seems stageringly obvious that TS would be interested in 'transormation' rarther than 'built'.

But my question is this:
How many transformationists are transexuals as well?

href

Miss Silver Karakuri

Post by Miss Silver Karakuri » Sat Nov 09, 2002 2:47 pm

*raises hand*

Transformation, nothing new to me, did it once, ill do it again. You could say that a good deal of us are never really truly at home in our own skins. Its like a driving need to try and fix things, sometimes you don't even know what you have to fix just that you have to fix things, and your willing to take the steps to do it. Hopping the fence has helped but I still that nagging feeling isnt satisfied, a part of me worries it never will be satisfied.
Miss Silver Karakuri

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by keraptis » Sat Nov 09, 2002 5:10 pm

My preference in ASFR stories is definitely transformation. I would even go so far as to say that becoming a robot is a fantasy of mine. However, I have no interest in becoming or acting like a woman. (No offense to those who do.)

And even the fantasy of pretending to be a robot is just that -- pretend. It's something my wife and I enjoy as a little escape from reality ... simple fun-and-games role-playing with no deeper agenda to "become one with the machine" or anything like that. If robot transformation technology really existed I wouldn't have the slightest interest in actually doing it. But if my wife and I could one day "be robots" for an hour or two in some kind of virtual reality settng, from the privacy of our own home? Sure, why not?

The point is it's just a funny turn-on I have. For all I know, the neighbors across the street like to dress up like cowboys and Indians when they have sex. I like robots. What's the difference, really?

In short (to borrow silver's phrase) I am very "at home in my own skin" and would never want to change in real life. Fantasy and reality are completely separate and I thoroughly enjoy both.

Again, no offense AT ALL intended to anyone who harbors a real desire to effect a transformation (of any kind) in their own real life. I just want to dispel any notion that liking ASFR transformation stories is necessarily synonymous with such a desire.

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by Mirage » Sat Nov 09, 2002 6:55 pm

Be assured that I will neeevvverrr write a story about transformation.

Also, Call me homophobic or something, just reading the post made me want to scream AAAAHHHH!!!! NNNNOOOOO!!!!

But It is an interesting point. But it's true, I, myself never one second thought they was any homosexuals in this group. Call me naive or innocent. (L)

I like Transformers, the toy.,, robot...Optimus and Meg. Robot, Gun, trucks, That is cool to me. The rest makes me want to hide under my sheets at night.

Mirage

BethBot0101
Banned

Post by BethBot0101 » Sat Nov 09, 2002 9:53 pm

Mirage wrote:Be assured that I will neeevvverrr write a story about transformation.

Also, Call me homophobic or something, just reading the post made me want to scream AAAAHHHH!!!! NNNNOOOOO!!!!

But It is an interesting point. But it's true, I, myself never one second thought they was any homosexuals in this group. Call me naive or innocent. (L)
sheets at night.

Mirage
Transsexuals aren't necessarily homosexual. We have a different gender in our heads than our birth sex. In other words, I was born with the mind of a female but, the genitals of a male.

As for Homosexuals, there are some in ASFR, check out Studs in Stone. I'm not into guys who like guys, I see myself as a woman.

On the other hand I'm Bi so I like girls and boys but, prefer girls a little more. If I didn't also like guys, I'd be a lesbian.

Now I like the idea of being turned into a female robot and would in fact do it in a heartbeat if offered the real thing. I like the idea of being a programmable female robot. Not really much to do with my TSness. In other words, I want to be controlled and respond mechanically.

Doesn't have any real connection to my TSness though.

Mirage, you might want to read up on what Transsexuality is. Sexual orientation is NOT gender identity, it is separate.

<edited>
Note: I made a correction in the reason why I like the idea of being transformed.
</edited>
Last edited by BethBot0101 on Sat Nov 09, 2002 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World Domination through transformation.

BethBot0101
Banned

Post by BethBot0101 » Sat Nov 09, 2002 9:59 pm

I think I'll make this clear.

Transsexuals endure more discrimination than any other group out there. Our life is not an easy one.

BethBot0101
Banned

Post by BethBot0101 » Sat Nov 09, 2002 10:21 pm

Follows up:

On the one hand it is a fantasy to me, on the other hand I REALLy have this submissive streak that want s to be controlled as a robot. Which is funny becuase I can be very stubborn.

How is that weird, a stubborn submissive! :shock:

weshwee53

Post by weshwee53 » Sun Nov 10, 2002 5:43 pm

I am a happily married male, with no interest sexually in men of any kind (no offense to those who do!). But if someone came up to me tomorrow and said, "We have the technology and capability to turn you into an android", I'd say "Make me a female android, please." I guess this is because my first experience with this whole genre was with the Fembots on the Bionic Woman, plus many of the robots you see in movies and TV are generally all female with some exceptions. That, and I am very curious to see what it would be like to be female-the whole, "how the other half lives" kind of thing I guess. My ultimate fantasy would be to be a female robot serving a female mistress. I've been working on a story to try and articulate this.....but like all of my stories, it's a work in progress. But this is a great thread, thanks for starting it. I've always been curious to see how many people, if given the option to become an android, would indeed change their gender. :)

Sega-boy

Post by Sega-boy » Mon Nov 11, 2002 1:23 am

I wouldn't trade being a male for anything in the world.

#
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for SEGA.

WinterRose
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by WinterRose » Mon Nov 11, 2002 10:15 pm

For my own part... wow, what a murky question. One part of an ongoing fantasy that I have for the future is that if given a chance to exist as the animus in the machine, after uploading myself out of this doofy meat I was born into, is that if robot bodies are sufficiently advanced enough for us to inhabit as sentient beings capable of human analogues of sensation? Yes I'd like a female bod, probably very like WinterRose's. AND I'd like a male bod. And probably one that was hermaphroditic as well.

Why cast away the advantage of being able to explore all the gendered modes of existence? If you're going to be transferrable code, you needn't limit yourself to one sex like we do currently. If given the chance to explore the VERY murky subject of mental gender, you bet I'm going to do all the explorations of physical being as I could.

As for being at home in my own skin... Well, I have no idea about that. There are times when I've been intensely curious as to what being the other gender would be like. Being the other gender as I have with WinterRose online will do that to you. But am I going to go and apply for reassignment? Well, in this I AM your classic Virgo. There is no way that I know of that I'd be satisfied with. Oh with say, a cool half mil, I could probably be biologically re-engineered in all kinds of super attractive ways. But I wouldn't be satisfied with that. And besides that, I have a very healthy attachment to the equipment I've got. I think I'd only want to do that if the transformation were reversable.

And no I'm not really offended by this post. I think it's certainly an interesting question. I don't think it's necessary to have a genuine serious interest in the activities you read about in most fetish fiction to get off on it. Were that true, I'd be very scared of the world around me, considering some of the non-consensual stuff out there. The scary stuff in Mind Control fiction could give you a people phobia. (Humaniphobe?)

But at the same time, I'd hate to see a schism develop in our community between the people interested in 'Becoming One With The Machine' and those who've taken Technosexuality as something that's part of their lives that they enjoy and that's IT. I could so easily see the former looking at the latter and thinking unserious dilettantes. Or the latter thinking, techno-shamanist flakes, of the former.

Have I answered the question here? Perhaps not. Am I on one side of the fence or the other? Am I interested in men? No. Well, it'd have to be an absolutely incredible guy to sway my heart. I think of myself as very happily 98% hetero, with an open mind. I guess I think of myself as happy to sit on the fence instead of hopping between sides, looking forward to a day when the fence is gone altogether and I have one big yard to play in.

"Got to pay yer dues if you wanna sing the blues and you know it don't come easy."
-Ringo Starr & John Lennon, - It Don't Come Easy

-WinterRose

weshwee53

Post by weshwee53 » Tue Nov 12, 2002 6:59 pm

Good point, WinterRose. Why limit yourself....as a machine, why not be able to have any kind of body you desire? ;) BTW, your website is very nice, I will go back and look at it more later. :)

WinterRose
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by WinterRose » Wed Nov 13, 2002 3:33 am

Why thank you!

-WinterRose

femalerobotlover

Post by femalerobotlover » Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:31 am

Hi,

Seems to have been an age since I last posted here.

I am a male cross-dresser/TV, and I've always managed to couple both my fetishes of female android/robots with my cross-dressing - in a personal role play kind of way.

I've never been interested in transformation on the ASFR side though, always built. Which is perhaps unexpected and unusual? as I am obviously into gender transformation!

Oh, and like many many CD/TV I'm heterosexual too (well I suppose I may be called Bi as I've had experiences with other t-girls). My current girlfriend shares my crossdressing fantasies, although haven't tried for crossdressing and gynoid roleplay yet!!! Also, not only is the hetero/homo thing often mis-understood in CD/TV, I also am quite happy with my body/life as a male to the outside world, it's just nice to indulge in another side!

f.r.l
Last edited by femalerobotlover on Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

BethBot0101
Banned

Post by BethBot0101 » Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:43 am

femalerobotlover wrote: Oh, and like many many CD/TV/TS I'm heterosexual too (well I suppose I may be called Bi as I've had experiences with other t-girls). My current girlfriend shares my crossdressing fantasies, although haven't tried for crossdressing and gynoid roleplay yet!!! Also, not only is the hetero/homo thing often mis-understood in CD/TV/TS, I also am quite happy with my body/life as a male to the outside world, it's just nice to indulge in another side!

f.r.l
A crossdresser/TV is not a Transsexual. Please do not confuse them. Transsexuals actually feel they have the mind of and gender identity of the opposite sex to which they were born.

A lot of people assume that you have to be a Crossdresser/TV to be TS. That is not the case.

I'm pointing this out so everyone does not get confused.

femalerobotlover

Post by femalerobotlover » Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:49 am

thx BethBot, sorry being a bit liberal with my terms of definition!!!

f.r.l