on the nature of robotic relations

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

How do you see your robotic relationship? "I would be:"

human male, with android female companion
63%
android male, with android female companion
12%
human female, with android male companion
1%
android female, with android male companion
No votes
android male, with android male companion
No votes
android male, with human female companion
1%
android male, with human male companion
No votes
android female, with android female companion
12%
android female, with human female companion
4%
"something else entirely, droid boy you dolt!" Please list below!
6%

Total votes: 68

droid_boy

on the nature of robotic relations

Post by droid_boy » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:14 pm

hey everyone, this was just something i thought of, so i thought i'd make it a poll: obviously there's strong demand for the young nubile fembots, and a number of people would like to be/own one...but how many men would like to be a male android? i know i would, so i thought i'd gague everyone else's response.

personally, i think there'd be nothing better than being a male android with a foxy fembot companion. oh the things we would do....

Sorry about the options, there's so many permutations and i'm unsure of how to work in a couple. Feel free to post and fill in your own scenario. I'm also interested to see how many genetic men would choose to be a fembot and how many genetic females would choose to be a...manbot, i guess.

ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by ehy » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:55 pm

...although being a human male with a human female is quite nice too.

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:37 pm

If human male *definition: Me* then I'll go for the human male x gynoid option. If I'm excluded from the fun, then it'll be female android x female android option for me. ^o^
"In war, the soldier's job is to send their enemies to heaven as they stay behind in hell." -anonymous

M4R1A

Post by M4R1A » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:10 am

For me, I choose the misc. option, which would be female android (me) x android harem of mixed genders (them).
Armed to the teeth and sexy, we be... Our home lined with human-skin rugs...

Another one that was missing was "Android female x male human," in that order. I adore the idea of robots keeping humans as pets! Muahaha. <3

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:55 pm

Well I voted Android female with human female companion, though to be honest I just want to be an Android female and no great concerns as to who my partner is!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Adahn Hartman

Post by Adahn Hartman » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:54 pm

I'd have to agree with M4R1A. Being able to place my trust in a being above human fallibility would be one of the most comforting things I think I could possibly do.

Though, to be truthful, I admit to liking her as my keeper on many more levels than just that.

Karel

Post by Karel » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:02 pm

Why is there no "android female with human male companion" option? Wouldn't someone with such a fantasy be perfectly complimentary, from a roleplay perspective, to option #1, which represents the vast majority of those who have responded to the poll?

Ciepher
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Cyborg

Post by Ciepher » Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:18 pm

Something different... android female with human male companion.. and not necessarily a sexual relationship (though, of course, that isn't completely out of the question). You see, my fantasy is to be something like a combat or bodyguard bot. Almost dominant, since my boy would need me to protect him, but more equal than anything else.

Trace Venom
Technosexuality: Built

So...

Post by Trace Venom » Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:40 pm

Cool Poll.

Well, as long as at least one of us is an android, I'll be happy.

I tried the male android thing, just to see if I could get into it, and suprisingly , I did. Imagining being owned and repaired by a human female is far cooler than I thought it would be.

Bonus Brownie points if the owner is a female android.

So yeah, I dig chicks who dig roboboys :D

Ray McCoy

Post by Ray McCoy » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:51 pm

Call me trite, but I find the most interesting position to be one of hopelessness---a human, fighting for my race, against an unfathomable and powerful force of our own making. Thus, in the fires of resistance, creation and discovery is forged an understanding far beyond any contemporary relationship.
It can be seen in the face of a human man, sitting in his apartment in come unnamed city of the future, as he wonders how the human race could reject itself when its image is seen in its own simulacra. He has his doubts, but he forgets them when she walks in...

Programmed, maybe. But still love.
Portrait of the sleep deprived...

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:09 am

Ciepher 5985 wrote:Something different... android female with human male companion.. and not necessarily a sexual relationship (though, of course, that isn't completely out of the question). You see, my fantasy is to be something like a combat or bodyguard bot. Almost dominant, since my boy would need me to protect him, but more equal than anything else.
I'd hit that. *Opens beer can and drinks*

*Buuuuurp*
"In war, the soldier's job is to send their enemies to heaven as they stay behind in hell." -anonymous

droid_boy

Post by droid_boy » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:06 pm

Karel wrote:Why is there no "android female with human male companion" option? Wouldn't someone with such a fantasy be perfectly complimentary, from a roleplay perspective, to option #1, which represents the vast majority of those who have responded to the poll?
That would be an error on my part. the last options was put in for just such a reason

droid_boy

Re: So...

Post by droid_boy » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:11 pm

Trace Venom wrote: Bonus Brownie points if the owner is a female android.

So yeah, I dig chicks who dig roboboys :D
I'm not sure i would want to be owned, though the idea of having beside me the perfect, purpoose built companion excites me....or maybe *I* would be the purpose built one...either way.

but yeah, i definitely also dig chicks who dig roboboys.

I'm actually surprised by how many men want to be androids as well...i thought i was alone in that one. it's cool to see all the niches that this fantasy fills.

keraptis

Post by keraptis » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:19 pm

I voted for male android with female android companion. For some reason that idea really does it for me. All the better if there's a transformation angle, whereby the female android converts me into an android.

But as I've said a bunch of times, this idea exists only in the fantasy realm for me. I have no interest in any real-life attempts to graft technology onto human existence. I can't explain it, but IMHO trying too hard to figure it out ruins the fun of the fantasy anyway.

Oh, and that's post #600 for me!

bilbo

Relationships!!

Post by bilbo » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:08 am

Iopted for human male + android female, however, if the 9% that voted android female + android female required some mainenance I would happily accommodate them
Gromit is dead long live Bilbo

Stephaniebot

Re: Relationships!!

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:38 am

bilbo wrote:Iopted for human male + android female, however, if the 9% that voted android female + android female required some mainenance I would happily accommodate them
I was one of them, so if I'm ever lucky enough to become an android :wink:

mind the lack of being an android female with male human sort of settled it for me. Just want to be an android female, and dont really mind what (or if I have) my companion is
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

L.W.

Post by L.W. » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:32 pm

M4R1A wrote:For me, I choose the misc. option, which would be female android (me) x android harem of mixed genders (them).
Armed to the teeth and sexy, we be... Our home lined with human-skin rugs...

Another one that was missing was "Android female x male human," in that order. I adore the idea of robots keeping humans as pets! Muahaha. <3
Okay, I am frightened. The idea of a bodyguard gynoid is sounding better all the time with you running around. Then again, you’d probably convert her to your side and I’d still end up as a couch cover.

WinterRose
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by WinterRose » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:34 am

I'd want to exist as a transferrable consciousness, able to load to and upload from male, female and hermaphroditic models of android to ba ble to relate both physically or virutally with Organics, Mechanicals or Virtual entities and AI's. Why limit myself to one facet of sexual relations?