FEMBOT FILM & TV : SUPPLEMENTARY ITEMS FOR MASTER LIST

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
MAGNUS

FEMBOT FILM & TV : SUPPLEMENTARY ITEMS FOR MASTER LIST

Post by MAGNUS » Tue May 31, 2005 3:08 pm

The master list of films & television shows i make reference to is located at this website - http://www.gynoid.dreamhost.com

This is a recap of items i brought up in prior posts in case anyone is not familiar with these topics. I will be adding any future film & tv items under this topic.

Fembot Film & TV #1 : Robot Stories / Newsradio / Garden State

Fembot Film & TV #2 : Family Matters / Odyssey 5 / Collector / 2046

Fembot Film & TV #3 : Outer Limits / Twilight Zone / Ray Bradbury

Fembot Film & TV #4 : Farscape / Richie Rich / Spy Kids / War of the Worlds

Here are a few more robot appearances in film & tv that do not appear on the master list. Some have been briefly mentioned before in discussion topics & others have not been mentioned at all. This post is Fembot Film & TV #5 : The final list of items to add to the master list.

1. Terminatrix (1995) - This live action japanese movie featured a female robot in a future world of killer sex-droids that is a virtual copy of the film The Terminator.

2. From Beijing With Love (1994) - This live action chinese movie featured a female robot or cyborg with telescoping metal breast spikes which function as a flamethrower.

3. The Humanoid (1986) - This animated movie featured a female android named Antoinette who is created by a scientific genius on one of earth's distant outposts.

4. The Animatrix (2003) - This animated movie featured female androids in the prequel story called The Second Renaissance which is one of nine stories within the film.

5. Romie-0 and Julie-8 (1979) - This animated special featured the runaway female robot called Julie-8 in this Canadian made show from Nelvana Studios.

6. Starchaser : The Legend of Orin (1985) - This animated movie featured the character of Silica the fembot. This is the only thing i know about it as i haven't seen this film.

7. Battle of the Planets (1978) - Season 1 episode 24 titled : Race Against Disaster. This episode featured a female robot in love with a G-force member named Jason.

8. Futurama (1999) - Season 3 episode 15 / #44 in the series titled : I Dated a Robot. This episode featured a robot double of actress Lucy Liu as Fry's girlfriend.

9. The Simpsons (1989) - Season 16 episode 17 / #352 in the series titled : The Heartbroke Kid. This episode featured a dream sequence with the Margebot.

10. Tripping the Rift (2004) - All 13 episodes in this animated series featured a character called Six of One who is a love slave & also the scientific officer.

MAGNUS
FROM THE SEA COMES MAGNUS TO FIGHT THE
EVIL ROBOTS WHO ARE THE MASTERS OF MAN

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:51 pm

Here are a few more robot appearances in film & tv that do not appear on the master list.

11. Star Trek (1966) - Season 1 episode 15 titled : Shore Leave. This episode features manufactured women on an amusement park planet including a duplicate of Kirk's old girlfriend Ruth.

12. Star Trek : The Next Generation (1987) - Season 7 episode 162 titled : Inheritance. This episode features Juliana Tainer who claims to be Data's mother & turns out to be an android.

13. Twilight Zone (1959) - Season 3 episode 96 titled : The Trade-Ins. This episode features a showroom at the New Life Corporation displaying a range of female artificial bodies.

14. Twilight Zone (1959) - Season 3 episode 100 titled : I Sing the Body Electric. This episode features a robot woman bought by a man to act as a nanny for his three children.

15. The Electric Grandmother (1982) - This made for television movie features a female robot & is another adaptation of the story by Ray Bradbury called I Sing the Body Electric.

16. Perversions of Science (1997) - Season 1 episode 10 titled : The People's Choice. This episode features a suburban community whose residents all own a female robot housekeeper.

17. Backlash : Oblivion 2 (1996) - This movie is a sequel to the film Oblivion & features actress Meg Foster reprising her role as Stell Bar who is the robotic sheriff of an alien town.

18. Nemesis 2 : Nebula (1994) - This movie is the first sequel to Nemesis & features two female android assassins in the futuristic sequence during the opening moments of the film.

19. Nemesis 3 : Time Lapse (1995) - This movie is the second sequel to Nemesis & again features the white-haired female android assassins & a nebula robot that morphs into a woman.

20. Nemesis 4 : Cry of Angels (1997) - This movie is the third & last sequel to Nemesis & features female androids as well as the female main character who has received cybernetic enhancements.

MAGNUS

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:08 pm

You do good work, MAGNUS. :)

The Master List definitely needs updating.

WilloWisp
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Post by WilloWisp » Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:43 pm

7. Battle of the Planets (1978) - Season 1 episode 24 titled : Race Against Disaster. This episode featured a female robot in love with a G-force member named Jason.
YES! I knew I remembered that one! Jason tries to talk her out of transforming into a weapon, but she's recieved her activation signal, and blasts off.

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:16 pm

Here are a few more robot appearances in film & tv that do not appear on the master list.

21. Wonder Woman (1976) - Season 2 episode 17 / #30 in the series titled : I.R.A.C. is Missing. A villain is stealing the memory banks of the world's most powerful computers & is aided by a non-humanoid female robot named Cori.

22. The Jetsons (1962) - This animated series featured the U-Rent-A-Robot-Maid named Rosey. The series follows the adventures of a wacky space-age family in the 21st century.

23. The Adventures of Pluto Nash (2002) - This movie featured holographic spokesmodels & nurses as well as a few female robots including a female robot maid in this sci-fi comedy.

24. Terminator 2 : Judgment Day (1991) - This movie featured the T-1000 robot that morphed into a cop. This robot also morphed into John Connor's foster mother & Sarah Connor.

25. Ghost in the Shell 2 : Innocence (2004) - This animated sequel movie features a female robot that is the center of an investigation after her owner is killed despite being built for sex only.

26. Appleseed (2004) - This movie featured female androids in battle using laser whips as weapons. There is no need to go into detail as this movie was reviewed in the reports section.

27. The Woman Every Man Wants (2001) - This movie featured a female robot bought by a shy plastics designer. There is no need to go into detail as this movie was reviewed in the reports section.

28. Star Wars Episode I : The Phantom Menace (1999) - This movie featured the robot TC-14 from the naboo trade federation cruiser sequence. It is really just a C-3PO droid with a female voice.

29. Star Wars Episode II : Attack of the Clones (2002) - This movie featured the robot WA-7 from the dexter's diner sequence. The antique droid functions as a waitress in the diner.

30. Star Wars Episode III : Revenge of the Sith (2005) - This movie featured the luxury attendant bettie droid from the coruscant sequence. A photo & a review are also in the reports section.

MAGNUS

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:51 pm

31. A For Andromeda (1961) - This british television show featured Julie Christie as a genetically engineered human named Andromeda who was created from instructions by a mysterious signal from space.

32. The Andromeda Breakthrough (1962) - This british television sequel show to A For Andromeda featured Susan Hampshire as the genetically engineered human named Andromeda.

33. Space Cases (1996) - This tv series featured Thelma (Techno human emulating machine) in this children's sci-fi show about passengers trapped in another dimension after sneaking aboard a spaceship called the Christa.

34. Humanoid Woman (1981) - This movie featured Niya who is a female creature created in space & she tries to live on earth with special powers & sometimes dangerous powers. Niya the artificial human is played by Yelena Metyolkina.

35. Grid Runners a.k.a. Virtual Combat (1996) - This movie features Liana & Greta who are virtual reality characters from a cybersex game site brought to life by a scientist. A cop must learn to relate to one of these cybersex babes.

36. Cybergirl (2001) - This tv series features Ashley as the cybergirl. She is a renegade human prototype who crash lands on earth where she explores humanity & is pursued by evil bounty hunters.

37. Perversions of Science (1997) - Aside from the two android episodes in this tv series it should be noted that all 10 episodes in this series are hosted by the computer animated character of Chrome voiced by Maureen Teffy.

38. Mahoromatic (2001) - This animated tv series features Mahoro who is a female combat android decommissioned & taken out of combat when her creator is killed on a mission. She works as a maid & takes care of her creator's son.

39. The Big O (1999) - This animated tv series features an android housemate named R. Dorothy Wayneright as one character living in a dome metropolis with other inhabitants after a mysterious occurence known as The Event.

40. Future Syn (2004) - This movie features synthetic females called syns. One of these syns is named Billie played by Elizabeth Tanner. More information on this movie can be found at http://www.costumesandprops.com/props.htm

MAGNUS

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:38 pm

MAGNUS wrote:Here are a few more robot appearances in film & tv that do not appear on the master list.

31. A For Andromeda (1961) - This british television show featured Julie Christie as a genetically engineered human named Andromeda who was created from instructions by a mysterious signal from space.

32. The Andromeda Breakthrough (1962) - This british television sequel show to A For Andromeda featured Susan Hampshire as the genetically engineered human named Andromeda.
I was told a couple years back that both of these programs had been deleted by the BBC and were no longer available.
33. Space Cases (1996) - This tv series featured Thelma (Techno human emulating machine) in this children's sci-fi show about passengers trapped in another dimension after sneaking aboard a spaceship called the Christa.
A clip of this was sent to me (also, years ago) by a fellow fembot follower. :)
34. Humanoid Woman (1981) - This movie featured Niya who is a female creature created in space & she tries to live on earth with special powers & sometimes dangerous powers. Niya the artificial human is played by Yelena Metyolkina.
Bought this one on eBay, I think. Somewhat hard to find, and not really worth the effort. I haven't rewatched it in a long, long time.
35. Grid Runners a.k.a. Virtual Combat (1996) - This movie features Liana & Greta who are virtual reality characters from a cybersex game site brought to life by a scientist. A cop must learn to relate to one of these cybersex babes.
With Athena Massey emerging from the ooze. Nice, but I don't recall any mechanization to her. The other virtual babe comes in leather with a whip.
36. Cybergirl (2001) - This tv series features Ashley as the cybergirl. She is a renegade human prototype who crash lands on earth where she explores humanity & is pursued by evil bounty hunters.
Is this the Australian show? I vaguely recall a website for the series, but..... She's kinda young.
37. Perversions of Science (1997) - Aside from the two android episodes in this tv series it should be noted that all 10 episodes in this series are hosted by the computer animated character of Chrome voiced by Maureen Teffy.
A Sorayama-esque figure that struts around for a bit and teases the viewer.
38. Mahoromatic (2001) - This animated tv series features Mahoro who is a female combat android decommissioned & taken out of combat when her creator is killed on a mission. She works as a maid & takes care of her creator's son.

39. The Big O (1999) - This animated tv series features an android housemate named R. Dorothy Wayneright as one character living in a dome metropolis with other inhabitants after a mysterious occurence known as The Event.
Both anime, I know very little. Although I've seen a bunch of Big O eps.
40. Future Syn (2004) - This movie features synthetic females called syns. One of these syns is named Billie played by Elizabeth Tanner. More information on this movie can be found at http://www.costumesandprops.com/props.htm

MAGNUS
Here's one I'll watch for.

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:20 pm

41. The Lost Saucer (1975) - A.K.A. The Krofft Supershow. This tv series features a female android named Fi played by Ruth Buzzi. The show is about two androids attempting to return two kids back to earth inside a flying saucer.

42. 2103 : The Deadly Wake (1997) - This movie features a female cyborg played by Daniela Nolano. The film is about a ship captain given the job of transporting cargo that turns out to be criminally insane inmates on a prison ship.

43. Cybersix (1999) - This animated tv series featured a powerful advanced female genetic construct android named cybersix who is the creation of a malevolent scientist. She escapes her creator to avoid termination & hide in regular society.

44. Total Recall (1990) - This movie featured a female robot head which was used by Arnold Schwarzenegger as a disguise during his arrival on the Mars colony. The robot malfunctioned & later was used as a bomb when security discovered him.

45. Technolust (2002) - This movie features a female bio-geneticist who creates 3 Self Replicating Automatons named Ruby, Olive & Marine who are part human & part computer. She makes these artificial lifeforms using her own DNA.

46. The Pleasure Machines (1969) - A.K.A. The Love Machines. This movie is about Harry Short, an inventor, who builds a robot love machine programmed specifically for his sexual pleasure. The neighbours find out about this & they all want robots too.

47. The Girl of Tin (1970) - In this movie a man working at a company becomes interested in a girl but discovers to his horror that she is a robot made by his company. Becoming violent, he destroys her, & he is promoted by the company for his independent thinking.

48. Sins of the Fleshapoids (1965) - This movie takes place after an atomic war where robots have adopted hedonism as a way of life. A female robot gives birth to a baby robot complete with blinking red & green eyes at the climax of this film.

49. Robot (1960) - This 8 minute movie from Yugoslavia is a puppet animated film about a horny robot who builds a female robot. The two robots mate & have baby robots.

50. Andover and the Android (1965) - This tv episode was from the series called Out of the Unknown & featured a female android who becomes a bride for a man who will inherit a fortune if he gets married.

MAGNUS

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:04 pm

MAGNUS wrote:Here are a few more robot appearances in film & tv that do not appear on the master list.

41. The Lost Saucer (1975) - A.K.A. The Krofft Supershow. This tv series features a female android named Fi played by Ruth Buzzi. The show is about two androids attempting to return two kids back to earth inside a flying saucer.

42. 2103 : The Deadly Wake (1997) - This movie features a female cyborg played by Daniela Nolano. The film is about a ship captain given the job of transporting cargo that turns out to be criminally insane inmates on a prison ship.
The cyborg in Deadly Wake is of the full-body-armor variety.
43. Cybersix (1999) - This animated tv series featured a powerful advanced female genetic construct android named cybersix who is the creation of a malevolent scientist. She escapes her creator to avoid termination & hide in regular society.

44. Total Recall (1990) - This movie featured a female robot head which was used by Arnold Schwarzenegger as a disguise during his arrival on the Mars colony. The robot malfunctioned & later was used as a bomb when security discovered him.

45. Technolust (2002) - This movie features a female bio-geneticist who creates 3 Self Replicating Automatons named Ruby, Olive & Marine who are part human & part computer. She makes these artificial lifeforms using her own DNA.

46. The Pleasure Machines (1969) - A.K.A. The Love Machines. This movie is about Harry Short, an inventor, who builds a robot love machine programmed specifically for his sexual pleasure. The neighbours find out about this & they all want robots too.

47. The Girl of Tin (1970) - In this movie a man working at a company becomes interested in a girl but discovers to his horror that she is a robot made by his company. Becoming violent, he destroys her, & he is promoted by the company for his independent thinking.
Girl of Tin is on the Master List under "La Ragazza di Latta" I've been trying to find this one for a long, long time.
48. Sins of the Fleshapoids (1965) - This movie takes place after an atomic war where robots have adopted hedonism as a way of life. A female robot gives birth to a baby robot complete with blinking red & green eyes at the climax of this film.
Also found this one on eBay after searching for a couple of years. Not worth the search.
49. Robot (1960) - This 8 minute movie from Yugoslavia is a puppet animated film about a horny robot who builds a female robot. The two robots mate & have baby robots.

50. Andover and the Android (1965) - This tv episode was from the series called Out of the Unknown & featured a female android who becomes a bride for a man who will inherit a fortune if he gets married.

MAGNUS
I also heard that Andover and the Android had been deleted. But there is a radio play of it that still exists, and also a teleplay in book form.

roachbob

Post by roachbob » Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:59 pm

For what it's worth, I have a copy of the collection of short stories that 'Andover and the Android' (called, oddly enough, 'Andover and the Android' :) )is based on sitting somewhere on my bookshelves.

I seem to vaguely recall it was a reasonably good story, for the time.

I'll see if a online copy can be found. :)

~?

Post by ~? » Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:19 pm

MAGNUS wrote:34. Humanoid Woman (1981) - This movie featured Niya who is a female creature created in space & she tries to live on earth with special powers & sometimes dangerous powers. Niya the artificial human is played by Yelena Metyolkina.

This was done on MST3K during the KTMA season, so if you are considering subjecting yourself to this I wouldn't recommend going it alone; make sure you have Joel and the 'bots to help you through it!

~?

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:36 pm

Thank you, Noidguy, for your additional info on these titles. The items at the very beginning of this list i either have or i'm familiar with but these new titles were primarily found thru film research. Any info on the following items is appreciated as i have not seen any of them & i don't know for sure if there are actually female androids in them or not. These new items should be marked as unconfirmed fembot films until they are verified.

Note : I didn't realize that The Girl of Tin was under the foreign title of La Ragazza Di Latta. This was an error on my part.

51. The Micronots (1993) - Tv series featuring an android named Serff played by Allison Chase. A group of people are shrunk to a sub-atomic scale & voyage thru the last fertile human after humanity loses the ability of procreation.

52. Psychic Detectives (1992) - Tv production featuring Annette Evans as android #2 & Kimberly Hunter as android #3. It is a science fiction mystery thriller that also features other androids but there is no more info available.

53. The Time Travelers (1964) - Movie featuring an android played by Mollie Glessing. Scientists enter a time portal to the not-too-distant-future world that has been destroyed by nuclear war & encounter survivors & android slaves.

54. Minds of Terror (2003) - Movie featuring an android girl played by Robyn Griggs. It is a horror anthology centering on an insane asylum that has been abandoned for 10 years with flashbacks to tell some of the back-stories.

55. Firestorm A.K.A. Markus 4 (1995) - Movie featuring an android played by Anna Holmes. It is a science fiction action thriller set in the year 2024 about a fierce battle raging between a ruthless villain & an android resistance group.

56. Ultraman 80 (1980) - Tv series featuring an android named Emi Johno played by Eri Ishida. Original japanese title for this series is Urutoraman Eitei which is only one in a long line of spinoffs to the original 1966 tv series.

57. Bluelove (1999) - A short science fiction film featuring an android played by Jen Macneil. There is very little info on this film but there is a photo of the actress at this website http://www.thepearlbrunswick.com/NonBrunswick.html

58. Boomtown (1985) - Animated film short featuring the android sisters played by Ruth Maleczech & Valeria Vasilevski. They sing about the alarming increase in U.S. defense spending during the cold war & effects on the economy.

59. Code Name : Aida and Other Tales (2003) - Movie featuring an android played by Ander Page. There are four stories within this film involving an android, a cat burglar, sorority hijinks & a kidnapped princess.

60. Ghost in the Shell : Stand Alone Complex (2002) - Animated tv series featuring android maids played by Lia Sagent & Kyoko Tsuruno. Original japanese title for this series is Kokaku Kidotai : Stand Alone Complex.

MAGNUS
Last edited by MAGNUS on Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:46 pm

Just found this for "Code Name: Aida and other tales"

http://www.harmonyconcepts.com/www/rsit ... 7/hc67.htm

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:26 pm

61. Voiceslugger ( 1999 ) : Live action Japanese tv series featuring an android character named Pai played by Masami Suzuki. The original Japanese title for this tv series is Boisuragga.

62. Battle Athletes Victory ( 1998 ) : This animated tv series featured a cantine robot played by Jane Alan. The original Japanese title for this series is Battle Athletes Daiundokai.

63. Lensman : Secret of the Lens ( 1984 ) : This animated film features a character called Sol Le Robot played by Claude Chantal. The original Japanese title for this film is SF Shinseiki Lensman.

64. Galloping Galaxies ( 1985 ) : This tv series featured a character called Robot 35 played by Julie Dawn Cole. This short lived series ran from 1985-1986 in the United Kingdom & featured several other robot characters in the plot.

65. X-Girls ( 2001 ) : This adult film features a robot played by Jewel De'Nyle. It is the story about a trio of beautiful superheroes with amazing powers & sexual appetites including Mesmeratix, Flare & Vanishing Vixen.

66. Japon Isi ( 1987 ) : This Turkish film featured a Japan robot played by Fatma Girik. It is the story about a Japanese scientist who befriends a waiter in a casino & as payment for a kind deed he builds an android of his favourite singer.

67. W.O.W. ( 1979 ) : This tv series featured Ami the Robot played by Luba Goy. This Canadian family show is also known under the title Wonderful One-Of-A-Kind-Weekend & also featured a robot played by Joan Stuart.

68. Spandex : A Father's Tale ( 2005 ) : This comedy short film features a robot character played by Kelly Hackett. It is the story about a father who must teach his son how to rock hard when the music teacher threatens to fail him.

69. Capulina Vs. El Santo ( 1968 ) : This Spanish film features a female robot played by Marisela Irigoyen. A bikini clad woman is revealed to be a robot when Santo pushes her into a pool where she promptly explodes.

70. The Independent ( 2000 ) : This comedy film features a character called Foxy Chocolate Robot played by Gina Jackson. It is the story about an independent film company founder who goes to his daughter for help when the future of the company is threatened.

MAGNUS

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:44 pm

Any more info on Spandex? I did some checking on that one a couple weeks ago. Didn't find much.

Several of the others I have. (63, 65, 66, 69) There is a second Santo film with a gynoid - El Santo en Oro Negro (or something like that).

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:37 pm

Message for Noidguy

Actually, info on the short film called Spandex : A Father's Tale is hard to find. The only info i'm relying on is from www.imdb.com where a Kelly Hackett is in the credits as a robot & every female extra for this film. I have no more information other than what i posted.

Items on this new list numbered from 61-70 are more unconfirmed fembot films & tv shows. I am researching to discover more of them but i can't verify any of them at the moment. I have another 10 items that i will be adding in the near future & i won't be able to confirm those either.

I don't know how we can find the Spandex : A Father's Tale film as it is listed as a short movie & being only 21 minutes in length. Music videos on dvd are hard enough to find but i have no clue how you go about tracking down film shorts. This short movie has been shown at film festivals so i don't think it will be available for rental or sale anytime soon.

Thanks for the additional info on the other El Santo movie. I didn't know there were two of these movies with fembot content.

MAGNUS

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:10 pm

71. Rock Erotic Picture Show ( 1997 ) : This German adult film features a robot woman played by Ursula Moore. There is more info on Ursula Moore at this website. http://www.egafd.com/actresses/details.php/id/u0014

72. Pero Esto Que Es? ( 1989 ) : This Spanish tv series features a character called Robot Del Test played by Marisa Naranjo. This tv series ran from 1989 to 1991 & is described as a musical comedy.

73. Mezzo Forte ( 2001 ) : This animated film from Japan features a sex robot played by Michelle Ruff. Mikura & her company take a kidnapping job & the target is a powerful underworld boss & his world-class markswoman daughter.

74. Loca Academia De Modelos ( 1996 ) : This Spanish comedy film features a character called Mujer Robot played by Katy Silva. This is the only information i was able to obtain on this comedy movie.

75. Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? ( 2002 ) : This animated tv series featured a character called Mom Unit played by Kath Soucie. Robot Jones is an experimental prototype with an antiquated & embarrassing robotic family.

76. Captain Jackson ( 1999 ) : This tv series featured a character called Robot Mommy played by Julie Strain. Captain Jackson fights to save the world from Eggbert Stevens in this on going science fiction comedy series.

77. Panenka ( 1938 ) : This film featured a character called Wera the Robot Girl played by Wilma Tatzel. This Czechoslovakian film is also known by the title Robot-Girl Nr. 1.

78. Lipgloss Explosion ( 2001 ) : This comedy film features a robot girl played by Theresa Trapp. Taffy is an amateur detective who accidentally uncovers an evil scientist's plot to take over the world with an army of female robots.

79. Metal Angel Marie ( 1996 ) : This animated film features a character called Robot Marie played by Lauren Worsham. The original Japanese title for this film is Boku No Marie.

80. Robby the Rascal ( 1985 ) : This animated film features a Japanese Geisha robot played by Ching-Ching Yeung. The original Taiwanese title is Kuangrede Jiqiren Roubei.

MAGNUS

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:38 pm

81. Battlestar Galactica ( 2003 ) : This live action tv series started out as a two-part tv miniseries & features female cylon robots. These robots are played by Tricia Helfer as Number Six & Grace Park as Lt. Sharon Valerii also known by the name of Boomer.

82. Robots ( 2005 ) : This computer animated film featured a female robot played by Halle Berry. Her name is Cappy & she is a beautiful executive robot that the main character falls in love with in a world populated by mechanical beings.

83. Robots ( 1988 ) : This live action short film is part of an Isaac Asimov VCR Mystery Game. This film features a robot character by the name of R. Jane & is played by Debra Jo Rupp. It is adapted from the series of 4 novels beginning with The Caves of Steel.

84. The Jetsons Christmas Carol ( 1985 ) : This animated tv movie also featured Rosie the robot maid. This is another version of the classic story called A Christmas Carol & features a past ghost robot as one of three spirits in the story.

85. The Jetsons : The Movie ( 1990 ) : This animated feature film also featured Rosie the robot maid. The family moves when George is promoted to run a factory. George is joined at the factory by a new robot foreman named Rudy 2.

86. Dragon Ball GT ( 2003 ) : This animated tv series ran from 2003-2005 & featured a character named Android 18 played by Meredith McCoy. This is the most recent version in a continuation from the series Dragon Ball.

87. Dragon Ball Z ( 1989 ) : This animated tv series ran from 1989-1996 & featured a character named Android #18 played by Miki Ito. This series is also known by the original Japanese title of Doragon Boru Z.

88. Dragon Ball Z : The History of Trunks ( 1993 ) : This animated tv movie featured a character named Android 18 played by Meredith McCoy. Original Japanese title is Doragon Boru Z : Zetsubo E No Hanko!! Nokosareta Cho Senshi Gohan To Torankusu.

89. Dragon Ball Z ( 1996 ) : This animated tv series ran from 1996-2003 & featured a character named Android 18 played by Meredith McCoy. This series is also known by the title DBZ in the United States.

90. Doctor Who ( 2005 ) : This live action tv series featured female robots in the pilot episode titled Rose. Mannequins wearing bridal outfits come to life in this episode. These robot plastic dummies were known in the show as the Autons.

MAGNUS

fection

Post by fection » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:11 am

Noidguy, is that 'Capulina Vs. El Santo' worth seeing/buying do you think? I see Amazon have it... Is the bikini clad robot woman a cutie?

fection

Post by fection » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:07 am

Noidguy, do you think that 'Capulina Vs. El Santo' is worth seeing/buying. I see that Amazon have it. Another site says it's a wrestling film.... Does the bikini clad robot woman appear much and more importantly - is she a cutie?

fection

Post by fection » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:27 am

Sigh. Stupid work internet...

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:43 pm

fection wrote:Noidguy, do you think that 'Capulina Vs. El Santo' is worth seeing/buying. I see that Amazon have it. Another site says it's a wrestling film.... Does the bikini clad robot woman appear much and more importantly - is she a cutie?
All of the Santo films are wrestling films to a degree. They wrap a spy plot around a wrestler. While not saving the world from bad guys Santo is performing at wrestling matches.

The fembot in "Capulina" appears for a very very brief moment. She approaches the pool, gives Santo a smile, sits down in a chair. Santo goes up to her, pulls her out of the chair and throws her into the pool. Sparks fly and that's the end of it. And I believe that is it for the fembot content. The rest of the bots are male.

A better Santo film for fembot content is "Santo and el Oro Negro". There's still just one character in the film, but she has a much larger role. And there is one scene where her face turns into a mush of circuitry.

fection

Post by fection » Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:47 am

Thanks Noid'!
And thanks to Magnus for the alerts about unreported stuff. Haven't had a look around for a while, so it's kind of inspired me to redouble my efforts.

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:25 pm

91. Doctor Who ( 2005 ) : Season 1 episode 12 titled : Bad Wolf featured several female robots. There is a robot game show host resembling Ann Robinson from the Weakest Link as well as two other female robots on a space station.

92. Doctor Who ( 2005 ) : Season 1 episode 13 titled : The Parting of the Ways featured a brief appearance by the Ann Robinson game show host robot. The robot has a female voice & persona but physically it is of the non-humanoid variety.

93. Body Electric ( 2004 ) : This short film of only 12 minutes features people who are now being upgraded to androids. This film has been circulating on the film festival circuit & a reference is made to a woman who sparks instead of bleeds.

94. Date 1.0 ( 2004 ) : This short film of only 13 minutes features two socially challenged geniuses who put their dating androids in a synthetic battle of the sexes. The female android in this romantic misadventure is named Guenevere.

95. Imma Youjo : The Erotic Temptress Vol. 2 Making the Woman Perfect ( 1995 ) : This Japanese animated film features a female android named Maya who was built, kidnapped, memory erased & put into service within a brothel.

96. Astro Boy ( 2003 ) : This Japanese animated tv series features Astro's robot sister named Zoran also known as Astrogirl. She is part of the robot family that was created for Astro Boy who often helps him in his adventures.

97. Doctor Slump ( 1997 ) : This Japanese animated tv series features a female robot named Arale. Doctor Slump is a professor & bumbling inventor who lives with his wife & his out-of-control robot daughter in a strange land.

98. My Life as a Teenage Robot ( 2003 ) : This animated tv series features a female robot named Jenny also known as XJ9. She is a super-powered robot whose primary function is protecting the planet from any disaster.

99. Saber Marionette J ( 1996 ) : This Japanese animated tv series features female androids called Marionettes who serve as workers & soldiers. Three female androids with human emotions are named Lime, Cherry & Bloodberry.

100. Action Lady & Other Tales ( 2000 ) : This bondage video features three storylines. The third tale within this movie has a scientist who creates a female android whose abilities turn out to be far greater than her designed specifications.

MAGNUS

daleki

Spandex

Post by daleki » Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:32 pm

noidguy wrote:Any more info on Spandex? I did some checking on that one a couple weeks ago. Didn't find much.
You can go the official website:

www.methelfilms.com