Robots On Jeopardy

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Was Penny from "Inspector Gadget" an android?

Yes, she was completely mechanical.
31%
No, but she was a cyborg!
No votes
No, but she was genetically enhanced/engineered.
9%
No, she was just a normal human!
60%

Total votes: 35

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Robots On Jeopardy

Post by DollSpace » Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:04 pm

No, this isn't another one of those posts about how Ken Jennings was a robot and that's why he had that huge winning streak... ^_^; I just wanted to mention that both "Inspector Gadget" & "AstroBoy" were answers on "Jeopardy" tonight in the "Robots" category ^^
Penny rules! I swear she was an android or at least a cyborg hehe...we just never saw her plugging herself into her computer book to charge at night! ^_~

"Bionic Woman" was also in the category...there was an `89 TV movie of that with Sandra Bullock as a new Bionic Women and Lindsay Wagner was an old one, I guess, but I never knew that! lol..

I don't really know where to put this so I'm just putting it here.. ^^

Rynnie

droidlvr
Banned

As a shorty......

Post by droidlvr » Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:42 am

As a shorty I always wished/imagined Penny to be an android. It'll start a strong intrest in me watching/collecting the series if in fact she was an android!! :)

droidlvr
Banned

Must say.......

Post by droidlvr » Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:46 am

Must say that this is a very intresting question comming out of nowhere!!

Mooninite 1

Post by Mooninite 1 » Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:10 am

Nope, Penny wasn't an android, cyborg, or robot whatsoever. She was just a smart kid. I wish just once her Uncle Gadget could have solved a crime intentionally without any assistance.

warblade

Post by warblade » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:28 am

If penny an was android it certainly would have thrown in a monkey's wrench into the plans of Inspector Gadget. With me beibg a writer, I for one would have thought it to be a wicked idea. I say bring it on!

mariahbot81
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by mariahbot81 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:50 pm

Hugh Mann
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:10 pm Post subject:
Nope, Penny wasn't an android, cyborg, or robot whatsoever. She was just a smart kid. I wish just once her Uncle Gadget could have solved a crime intentionally without any assistance.

I'm going to have to agree with Hugh Mann on this one. Penny was just very smart and good with computers. Since her uncle was unable to get the easiest task accomplished without something going wrong, she was just there to solve the crime.But if her uncle was able to solve the crimes by himself then it wouldd not be as entertaining so I guess it's good the way it is.
Unit is ready to serve.