Custom Made Digital Doll Videos for Fembot

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Would you purchase Custom Digital Doll Movies made for Fembot members?

Yes
86%
No
14%

Total votes: 28

gingerwest

Custom Made Digital Doll Videos for Fembot

Post by gingerwest » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:23 pm

Hi Gang,

Since the response has been so great for the Performance DVD, I am thinking about producing some short films, (30 minutes or so) for purchase. They will be costumed, scripted, fembot customized and then edited and transferred to DVD.

However, if I am going to do these, I need clean stories. They can be adult content, but clean. They can be seductive, but no nudity.

If I use any submissions, the author will receive credit in the DVD and a discount on a copy.

What do you think?

If I can figure out how, I will run a poll.

:)
Ginger West
The Digital Doll
http://www.thedigitaldoll.com

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by keraptis » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:37 pm

Wow, looks like I cast the first 'yes' vote ...

I would say the decision to buy would depend on the script and costume. I wouldn't be that interested in a wind-up doll type scenario (you know, like a ballerina costume or that kind of thing) ... but would love to see something futuristic.

I also think you'll find that most of us don't think nudity or explicitly "adult" content is necessary to create something very sexy and fun to watch. In fact, for me that stuff would be an instant turnoff and I wouldn't purchase it. Besides, there are already plenty of places to go to get that sort of thing.

Are you thinking of something more like a dance performance for lack of a better term, or a story/skit with dialogue and all that?

gingerwest

Post by gingerwest » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:59 pm

keraptis wrote: Are you thinking of something more like a dance performance for lack of a better term, or a story/skit with dialogue and all that?
I am thinking along the lines of "A Day in The Life of a Fembot"
One of the costumes is a silver spacey dress with silver hair.

This is why I am asking. What happens when a Fembot is vacuuming and she herself comes unplugged, or the plug does not reach?

How does a Fembot clean the kitchen?
Or perhaps the from beginning of construction. Watch her progress as she learns how to function and perhaps has an ironic twist of striving to become human?

Asking for suggestions. :wink:
Ginger West
The Digital Doll

Stephaniebot
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:05 pm

I cast a yes vote too,though obviously this would also depend on them being made availanle in the 'UK' format as well,but if the subject matter was right then I would definitely show interest.No nudity suits me perfectly too,as keraptis says sexy and fun is probably more fun without nudity,and works better that way in all honesty.Also agree it would have to be more robot than wind up to interest me though
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

UserJesse

Post by UserJesse » Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:15 am

someone voted no? *shocked*

keraptis

Post by keraptis » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:56 am

gingerwest wrote:
keraptis wrote: I am thinking along the lines of "A Day in The Life of a Fembot"
One of the costumes is a silver spacey dress with silver hair.

This is why I am asking. What happens when a Fembot is vacuuming and she herself comes unplugged, or the plug does not reach?

How does a Fembot clean the kitchen?
Or perhaps the from beginning of construction. Watch her progress as she learns how to function and perhaps has an ironic twist of striving to become human?

Asking for suggestions. :wink:
Those are all great ideas Ginger! Check your private messages, I will be sending you one in a moment.

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:28 am

Ginger:

You know what MY response would be

;)

I'll hold the camera so Drew can drink his coffee :D

Doug

keraptis

Post by keraptis » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:59 am

Well Ginger, I sent my private message and it's in the "outbox" but hasn't made it over to the "sentbox" ... if you don't get it, let me know and I'll try again, or just drop me an email.

gingerwest

Post by gingerwest » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:39 pm

Hee, hee...We spent the day shooting. Our new Droid, a cowboy's fantasy went out on her first shopping trip and almost got arrested. She did not understand that she had to pay for stuff, lol.

Then she learned to use her card slot to get cash to buy a book on nutrition. She thinks if she can eat and drink she will be more human.

Afterwards, she was shown her new yauht in the harbour and oops...plugged herself in to the boats power supply to recharge. Had a major meltdown and fried her hair.

I almost forgot, she was built with a deisal tank for backup power, so she stopped at the gas station to fill up. Strange; the pump fit just perfect in her belly button. Of course it opens into her fuel tank.

We had a very busy day with her. The clips will be out this weekend for all of our new TDD members. I will put some quickies on the video clips page of the site.

Please let me know what you think. Gee whiz...this group has added a whole new dimension to my life. Never thought I would be spending my day training Androids. :lol:
Ginger West
The Digital Doll

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:12 pm

Oh, geez...I can imagine the hilarity that ensued

:D :lol:

Doug

droidlvr
Banned

It depends....

Post by droidlvr » Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:45 pm

It depends; if the material in the production includes a little more than a "do the robot dance" type stuff and includes some sounds and voice,then I'll consider. :)

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:14 pm

It does. There is one scene in what appears to be real clothing store with interaction between Ginger and actual store employees. I'm impressed so far, seems like they went through alot of trouble to produce this stuff. I may have to up my membership from the 1 month variety to 6 months or a year if this is the norm.

KingJeremy

gingerwest

Re: It depends....

Post by gingerwest » Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:30 pm

droidlvr wrote:It depends; if the material in the production includes a little more than a "do the robot dance" type stuff and includes some sounds and voice,then I'll consider. :)
The clips are of voice activated androids created by TDD Robot, INC <grin>

The first one is a Western gal programed with emotion. All of the video is shot on location and edited with music, special effects and sound effects.

All of the droids will talk, some will be more animated than others. Some will be built from scratch, some long time droids will strive to be human and some humans will strive to become droids.

Anyway, TDD, (The Digital Doll) Robots INC will deliver top grade goods.

Is there anyone here that has seen the first 2 shorts?

From a previous post:
Our new Droid, a cowboy's fantasy went out on her first shopping trip and almost got arrested. She did not understand that she had to pay for stuff, lol.

Then she learned to use her card slot to get cash to buy a book on nutrition. She thinks if she can eat and drink she will be more human.

Afterwards, she was shown her new yauht in the harbour and oops...plugged herself in to the boats power supply to recharge. Had a major meltdown and fried her hair.

I almost forgot, she was built with a deisal tank for backup power, so she stopped at the gas station to fill up. Strange; the pump fit just perfect in her belly button. Of course it opens into her fuel tank.

Thanks so much for your input. BTW, I am on part 2, chapter 4 of "The Offer" I am really caught up in this story.
Ginger West
The Digital Doll

gingerwest

Post by gingerwest » Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:08 pm

KingJeremy wrote:It does. There is one scene in what appears to be real clothing store with interaction between Ginger and actual store employees. I'm impressed so far, seems like they went through alot of trouble to produce this stuff. I may have to up my membership from the 1 month variety to 6 months or a year if this is the norm.

KingJeremy
That is only the 2nd clip. They will continue to improve. I promise:-))))

It is a real store called Neat Repeats in Lynden, WA. I perform at their annual event promoting the shop. The place is huge, so there were lots of places to go to film. There is a scene with a Barbie Doll that is pretty funny.

The clip that went up today is funny also. This droid is learning and takes everything so literally. She has to learn about paying for merchandise before leaving the store with it.

We filmed at an Exxon station at the gas pump. I got some strange looks standing there jerking with a pump nozzle stuck in my belly button.

Some of the really cool stuff coming up will be on our 44 ft Motor Yacht. We live in the San Jaun Islands which will make a beautiful backdrop for our scenes of droids being taken to TDD Robots, INC secret island lab.
The droids will be taken from the yacht in a smaller motorized inflatable across a cove to the beach where she will be completed in the underground lare. Hee, hee, hee...

Poor droid thought the power cord to the yacht was for her and nearly fried herself. Western Droid...Part 4, BTW.

All of that aside, I have been in the talent and production industry for 25 years. I have been producing short films for...I hate to say it...18 years.

Right now, I am figuring out the compression for the web, so go easy on me, but I made leaps and bounds today with QuickTimePro..YAHOO!!!

I usually go straight to DVD. But I am really having a lot of fun even though it is a lot of work.

The web clips are being processed for DVD as well and they will go out with the 6 and 12 month memberships. Much higher resolution and whatever size TV or computer screen you have images.

Off to make the next clip... :wink:
Ginger West
The Digital Doll

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:16 pm

I have seen both clips and like I said am quite impressed. The only thing I might change is the compression if that's an option. The videos are very well done and the acting is great. The camera work is solid as well. The videos are kind of small but if you are making them that way on purpose to save space on your site then I understand. Keep up the great work Ginger and Co. I'll be reupping when my current membership expires.

KingJeremy

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:19 pm

Haha looks like you beat me to it...your post posted while i was posting my post (say that 5 times fast). Anyway great job Ginger, looking forward to more.

KingJeremy

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:24 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...let me know if you ever get down to Seattle to perform. I would love to bring the family out to see you and your husband perform...my three year old daughter is a HUGE fan of Snow White (all the Disney princesses for that matter) and I see you have performed as 2 of her 3 favorites ( Snow White and Cinderella, with only Sleeping Beauty not being on the list hehe ). Anyway, time for me to stop wasting all this bandwitdh with rambling posts lol. Take care.

KingJeremy

gingerwest

Post by gingerwest » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:36 pm

KingJeremy wrote:I have seen both clips and like I said am quite impressed. The only thing I might change is the compression if that's an option. The videos are very well done and the acting is great. The camera work is solid as well. The videos are kind of small but if you are making them that way on purpose to save space on your site then I understand. Keep up the great work Ginger and Co. I'll be reupping when my current membership expires.

KingJeremy
I changed and reloaded all of the files. The 3rd clip went up last night. The files were compressed to between 500 kb and 900 kb.

Now they are 4 mb to 8 mb. I have plenty of space on my site and can always Buy more. The issue was actually getting the files to upload. I do not have a broadband connection, so teh uploads were timing out. I found by uploading in the middle of the night, it takes about an hour, but they finish. So the files are crystal clear now and are 240 x 180 pixels.

Of course they will be fulled sized original quality on DVD for Elite Memberships.

Ask and ye shall receive!

t

:wink:
Ginger West
The Digital Doll