Favorite band or genre?

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Favorite band or genre?

Post by fembot_stalker » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:04 am

Here is my list of my tastes in music:

1. NEAS (non-percussive electronic ambient space) or New Age music ( http://www.internet-radio.com/station/pvc-ambient/ ) and experimental/noise electronic music ( http://www.lawrence.com/radio/genre19/ ).
2. Different forms of EDM (electronic dance music) such as electronica, techno, drum and bass, dubstep, trance, ambient, bass, house, (classic) disco, (classic) funk, chillout/lounge, etc. ( http://techno.org/electronic-music-guide )
3. Rock music - industrial , metal ( all degrees and types ), punk , classic, alternative, oldies, rockabilly (punkabilly), "doo wop" (Motown), noise, Condfederate/Southern, Woodstock, etc. Check out these guys: "Bodybuilders With Gun" by Low On Insanity
4. Folk/Country music - folk (Celtic, American, Latin, Hawaiian), bluegrass, country (old school, new school, "alternative"), rockabilly, "bug" music, mountain music, Australian oboe music (or whatever that long, strange-sounding and flute-like musical instrument is that those outbackers blow into, but it's nice) and some countrypop ( "Giddy On Up" by Laura Bell Bundy ).
5. Blues/Old School R&B - blues (traditional, modern, gospel, secular), zydeco, old school soul/rhythm and blues (1950s to the early 1980s) and go-go music ( Chuck Brown ) . I like Maze featuring Frankie Beverly a lot too.
6. Classical music - orchestrated, chamber, patriotic/march, instrumentals (pipe organ, piano, harpsicord, xylophone, cello, percussion, harp, violin, etc.), baroque and "alternative" ( STOMP ).
7. Jazz - traditional (Duke Ellington), bebop, modern, jazz-funk , acid ( Roy Ayers ) and smooth .

Of course, I do occasionally hear lots of international/World music (that is, music that is created outside the USA) - like some of that from Africa or the Middle East, but I typically revolve around those first seven main types of music. (I pretty much covered darn near everything already, didn't I?) Sometimes, I may hear about artists and tunes from certain other types of music that I really don't care for, but I usually tend to forget about them later. If there is any one type of music that I would like to learn how to perform the most it would be the type of music that I usually like to refer to as NEAS music. Just like with techno and rave music, I like the laser lights and stuff that a few of the NEAS musicians deploy while giving their concerts - it's awesome! If I were a NEAS musician, I would take it a step further - I would deploy one or two fembot (female robot) dancers to accompany me while I play my NEAS music on stage.

What about the rest of you all? Who is your favorite musician/artist and what is currently your favorite song? 8)
Last edited by fembot_stalker on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

Sentient6
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by Sentient6 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:38 pm

I believe this is the Australian instrument you were referring to. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dijeridooo

Lately I've been listening to Peter Gabriel and Sieges Even a lot.

fembot_stalker

Post by fembot_stalker » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Sentient6 wrote:I believe this is the Australian instrument you were referring to. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dijeridooo

Lately I've been listening to Peter Gabriel and Sieges Even a lot.
Thanks, Sentient6! You are the Greatest! That's exactly the instrument that I was referring too. Also, I want to point out that I find it interesting that, given the main subject of this forum (fembots or female robots), a large number of forum members - myself included - listen to some form of electronic music or other type of (weird) music that heavily uses computers. I wonder why? :|

Also, as far as particular songs are concerned, I like various songs from various types of music as far as male deejays/performers/artists are concerned, but as for the female musicians, probably the 2 songs that I like the most are "I Will Stand By U" by Carrie Underwood and "(I Will) Cater 2 U" by Destiny's Child . (It is kind of hard to believe that the now egocentric and materialistic BKC once recorded a song with lyrics like the ones in the video!) Well, I hope that you all enjoy both links! :oops:
Last edited by fembot_stalker on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

Deep Blue

Post by Deep Blue » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:46 am

Tai chi Beyond

fembot_stalker

Post by fembot_stalker » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Deep Blue wrote:Tai chi Beyond
Is that supposed to be ambient New Age music? :?: :hypnotized: