Calling all graphic artitsts!

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
ShiroChan
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Calling all graphic artitsts!

Post by ShiroChan » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:28 am

Yeah, it's definitely Scarlet Witch! That's why I like the image and the joke. <3

I found an image I like, but I received complaints that it looks creepy... I just can't win!

My guilty pleasure? Zettai Kareshi <3
Come visit my sister site to Fembot Central, Mandroid Central at http://www.mandroidcentral.com/index.php!

Frostillicus

Post by Frostillicus » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:26 pm

Sorry to say, but that does look a little creepy. Since I'm not a female I can't say for sure if I'd even find him appealing or "inviting" but to each their own. Glad to see your website is up and running, though. The more technophiles, the merrier!
Thaw me out when robot wives are cheap and effective.

Saya
Identification: Android

Post by Saya » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:46 pm

I'll be honest, it looks a bit more alien than robotic to me...But I think it is still a very awesome picture!
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

ShiroChan

Post by ShiroChan » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:26 am

I'm using the Scarlet Witch image for my default registered user image and the image below is for guests. The cool androgynous android above (the one everyone thinks is creepy) is the image for one of the non-default themes.

My guilty pleasure? Zettai Kareshi <3
Come visit my sister site to Fembot Central, Mandroid Central at http://www.mandroidcentral.com/index.php!

blacksmiley

Post by blacksmiley » Sat May 19, 2012 3:38 pm

Hello!

I have found this post randomly on the internet. All I wanted to say is that "creepy" android is my work and I would like to know where it was used, if it was.
Here's a link to my gallery, so I can prove I'm the artist http://blacksmiley.deviantart.com/

Looking forward for your reply and thank you for all the appreciations you wrote.