for anyone thats fan of the site hypnovideo

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
mstrdrew
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

for anyone thats fan of the site hypnovideo

Post by mstrdrew » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:00 pm

basically i need help ndentifying some of the older videos that were sold on that site.. they are no longer avaiable for sale so i have no way to look them up. Im trying to convert all my vhs tapes to dvd before they no longer play but id like to have titles or names of the girls in them atleast.. If anyone has purchased taped from them like 5 years or so ago i figure i can snap few pictures of the girls and whole scenes to help with the identification process.. so anyone thats familar with the older vids feel free to respond here or PM me.. and i'll either send you pics from the vids or descriptions of what they contain... thanks

mstrdrew
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by mstrdrew » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:44 pm

2 months alot of views but still nothing.. i take it im the only one to buy from the site .. even contacting the owner of the site only got me a few titles.. shame i waited so long and didn't get all of this info from the start when i first purchased. thanks anyways guys and im not giving up yet so still if anyone knows or bought from them feel free to send me message