Remote Neural Monitoring (for random Web surfers)

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
still time
Banned

Remote Neural Monitoring (for random Web surfers)

Post by still time » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:49 pm

The following post is based on the opinion of one man.
The claims made do not reflect the opinions of Fembot Central or its advertisers.

This is mass hysteria/paranoia you will find at mind control sites these days.
Although based on fact, the articles have been blown out of proportion and the so called "documented proof" has likely been falsified and forged.

The claims below is a list of what others believe, which is not to say I believe it.
  • 1: They can see through your eyes and make you see things that aren't there.
    2: They can hear through your ears and project voices in your head.
    3: They can manipulate thoughts and monitor memories and dreams.
    4: They can alter your moods and emotions.
    5: They can heighten senses and alter your experiences.
This rant is based on truth to what I believe is true, and may differ from your own belief.

Even with the most sophisticated machine streaming intense EMR to a mass audience or an individual, this can never happen.
The closest a person might get to this (in the future) is using nano-technology with RFID chips, and even then it would have to be at a close distance.

This is just mass hysteria like the "factual" articles about the military's weather machine.

Please consider this as an alternate explanation.
If you are already a member, comments are welcome as long as they aren't flames or insults.

When I was little through highschool, I was a bit of a perv and had many erotic fantasies that came back to this machine for personal erotic purposes.
Now it just sounds creepy and wrong, but that doesn't alter my opinion that it's not real.

By the way, if you do believe this but aren't sure what I mean, there is an episode of "Angel" where a self proclaimed goddess was magically born, who was hiding her true identity and evil agenda.
She was beautiful but looked like a rotting corpse to the people who could see her for what she is.
She had all of the above powers.
Eventually her control went global and she was free to do whatever she wanted.
A power like that might sound cool to the controller, but is horrific for the controlled.

PS: They mentioned voice to skull harassment, well that too must be at close range (such as a nearby radio tower or low flying plane).
Last edited by still time on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Remote Neural Monitoring (for random Web surfers)

Post by dale coba » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:06 am

still time wrote:This is mass hysteria/paranoia you will find at mind control sites these days.
All though based on fact,
Still time,

"Off Topic" does not include seriously schizophrenic, paranoid, and insane.

There are other forums, better suited to madness, where your mode of thinking can run free with its own kind.

You, I, and everyone here, are each entitled to an opinion about whether or not you are actively schizophrenic;
but we should all agree that schizophrenia would be disruptive to the function of this board, and should not be tolerated.

- Dale Coba

(let the cr@pfire rain down)

still time
Banned

Re: Remote Neural Monitoring (for random Web surfers)

Post by still time » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:50 am

dale coba wrote:
still time wrote:This is mass hysteria/paranoia you will find at mind control sites these days.
All though based on fact,
Still time,

"Off Topic" does not include seriously schizophrenic, paranoid, and insane.

There are other forums, better suited to madness, where your mode of thinking can run free with its own kind.

You, I, and everyone here, are each entitled to an opinion about whether or not you are actively schizophrenic;
but we should all agree that schizophrenia would be disruptive to the function of this board, and should not be tolerated.

- Dale Coba

(let the cr@pfire rain down)
I welcome replies, but not for stupid comments like this. :x
I have posted this message on a forum that allows it.
It is my opinion, and my opinion only.
You can come up with your own conclusion, I'm not stopping you, I'm merely stating what I believe to start conversation or to start non members thinking of alternate possibilities.
By using the terms paranoia and mass hysteria, I did not for one second imply a medical condition.
For instance the condition known as paranoid personality disorder is a paranoid of everything disorder.
PPD must include paranoia, but paranoia doesn't need to accompany PPD.
I didn't even mention the other 2 conditions.
Schizophrenia is a disorder that overlaps many other symptoms.
Insanity is not even a real term, but is a term that has come to mean abnormalities in the brain.

This post does not disrupt the forum.
This is just an opinion, but I encourage the MC community to consider alternate possibilities and not take rumor at face value.

PS: There is a grain of truth behind it all, but I'll let you come to your own conclusions.